worlds between worlds?

Discussion in 'The Transition Process' started by Rkks, Mar 31, 2017.

1. Plume

Plume Vanguard

Grow up :eek: no way!!!:D
    watching movies is a choice that you make, it only entertains and its fun for you and why not if you can;) but you could also use it to help face some belief you have if it does not affects you emotionally like it does to me :cool: I cant fill my head with anything now that I have for to long disconnected from visual stimulations, I mean years maybe 20 or more, just a little messes me up big time for days and even weeks. I did think that I must be missing something not long ago but some how I convince myself again that its to late to go back, somehow I feel that I am experimenting on how far I can do this and also realized that I am less afraid of darkness and the unknown.
    so don't grow up just become a Master at having fun with life and all its possibility so you can shine your passion for all to feel they can too:) ok I am sounding way to preachy here :confused: must be because my computer is fix :D and I feel like talking silly
    I have to admit I miss the visual scenes and costumes design in movies, I have a penchant for any form of theatrical atmosphere...:cool: I was ask to go see beauty and the beast o_O so tempting:rolleyes: oh! what to do:eek:...I will go pick some cards :)
    tourloo;)

Nameless and Rkks like this.
  2. Rkks

Rkks Seeker

Plume! There is no way you can sound bad, there should actually be more people focused on the good just like you do. My judgment is not enough since I don't consider myself mature in regard with some things, so having people telling you its cool, well, it's really cool lol
    I was about to see that movie beauty and the beast, but instead I ended up watching 'Ghost in the Shell'; it's based on a japanese manga so I read somewhere the second part of the movie is already being filmed, or animated, idk lolo_O
    There was one too that triggered so interesting responses in my nightly travels, I watched "Arrival" which is with the girl that made the movie enchanted I don’t remember her name, it was pretty good and I object that I didn't got nominated but nothing I can do about that.
    My lenormand is messy but the day a read on it I dreamed of a tower and falling into a deep pond, with spooky fishy creatures, I believe it had to be because I watched doctor who and the episode was him being trapped in a castle searching for clara, it was all a puzzle from beginning to end, very entertaining, I you haven't watched it you should and let me know waht you think, very entertaining. The new season was launched yesterday too.:)

Plume and Nameless like this.
  3. Nameless

Nameless Voyager

Trust me it aint all it's cracked up to be.

Haven't had a lot of time lately so I'm just now catching up on this.

4. Plume

Plume Vanguard

Rkks, Doctor who:eek: who is that :confused: oh! you lost me here... I don't have a TV or any connection that I could watch it anyway , but the internet is always possible I guess... then again I will catch up on all those great episodes in the nursing home :Dby then I will have no fear of anything... I think your are made for using your imagination with the entertainment that is available, I wish I could :cool: but you certainly can;) I will love to see how this will make you grow and where you do want to expand with your passion for movie or any form of new media being created, go for it and be innovative, I think its needed for the reason that we are a society that is so immerse in the influence of the media and somehow we have to function in this chaotic world. If some yogis can meditated in over crowded place and succeed to go into trance, I think we sure can learn how to go within and understand the experience even with the influence of the entertainment industry... look at it like a challenge and it might as well be fun or you would be bored ;)

Rkks likes this.
  5. Rkks

Rkks Seeker

He is like the craziest most awesome doctor in the whole time-space continuum lol. Master of time, or simply called a timelord, the show is a puzzle from beginning to end. Sun days at 10pm in my time-zone, get some pop-corns and sit back and relax, all the different kinds of enemies across dimensions, time epochs, and across all space it’s just simply aaaamazing!! :) Did I mention the new season's got more incredible effectsnot seen before???o_O

I do my best to not to get influenced by TV or shows or anything, I actually hardly watch anything other than a movie, mostly I learn how the media influences can influence and nest time I know the psychological I'm like: oh there is that bizarre long-term technique again! I did read a manga for fun about how to begin as a demon lord and I my little big imagination now I can now understand how their suggestions work on the long term, it is really important to watch what you see, hear and speak, in each and every sense. I do however, like things with a thrill, just things that spark my neurons a bit.

Plume likes this.
  6. Rkks

Rkks Seeker

I did not understand this I think. However I know I'm an adult and I'm in that mode most of the time (when not here) or when the matter at hand requires it, , AP started as some kind of escape I admit, but thankfully it became something more, much more, but as long as the circumstances allow one to just play around, well, things are kept more interesting that way, when I'm not joking I'm deadly serious, in fact I'm always joking because I take everything else with boring seriousness, otherwise I would bore myself to death or become a gray alien and dedicate myself to evil and manipulation and stuff, like that... not that I've ever considered it... but I guess people with different life experiences to mine could grow up with a colder outlook at life, or just fall into a trap. But enough of me. o_O Life is as bright as the all scorching burning relatively gigant pieze of star resonating with our planet in the center of our galaxy. lol thats too hot, I'm glad we are on the edge.
    I need to catch up with your posts too, there is just temporarily too much internet now and too much procrastination pending to do, I'll put the procrastination in the pending list for now... lol

Nameless and Plume like this.
  7. Plume

Plume Vanguard

:confused: man!!! You certainely can sale your salade o_O I am so tempted now that you put it that way.
    I got a Tv at one point for a year or so when my boy was born to watch some programmes at night during breast feading and I fell in love with a few shows that really got me hook :rolleyes: I still talk about them today to how amazing they were. It was" Niptuck "and "six feet under"
    There is such talent out there with great imagination in the entertainment industry.
    You are definitely far from bring boring or deadly serious ;)
    Keep me informed on the programmes I will put it on my bucket list for sure. :)