Walls and windows

Discussion in 'Travel and Navigation' started by Karin, Aug 9, 2014.

1. Karin

Karin Vanguard

In my last experience (my seventh, I am a beginner), I discovered that I could shift from one 'dreamscape' (not sure what to call it) to another by passing through windows, walls, or even sinking down into the ground. On the other side, there was a completely different landscape, usually more vivid. I did peruse this trick all night, it felt like! :lol: That was awesome, going head-first through a wall, and finding myself high up in the sky overlooking a magnificent landscape! Woohoo!  :-D

At some point, I decided to try experiencing more of my higher self, which is one of my main goals but I haven't succeeded so far. I don't know why, this time it occurred to me to sink down into the ground. I found myself in a cave-live setting. Once again, I was wondering what this had to do with my higher self, until I noticed a path in the rocks. I went to look closer and saw engravings in the rock path, that reminded me of the code in the Matrix movie. There were other stuff engraved all along, like symbols, dates, etc... but I don't remember any specifics. Then to my surprise, I noticed there also were loose LEGO bricks all along the path, in various shapes and colors! I wonder if this rock path symbolizes my life path, somehow...

Anyways, I can't wait for next time, I'll try sinking into the ground again!

2. Fred

Fred Site Admin Staff Member

Yes, walls and windows tend to do that! It's great from moving from one area
    to the next, with a bit of intent.

As to what you get when asking to experience your higher self, some of what you will experience on what your concept of higher self is about (and people generally have their personal ideas), while simultaneously also often accessing a lot that tends to goes beyond those concepts, and then it gets mysterious....!

3. Fred

To add, which just came to mind...it is often also not fixed, and one experience to the next will often be different when asking to connect with your higher self...or total self...

It is often different from  experience to experience. My last one I remember, when I tried to, it starting raining ashes, which turned into black raindrops, which felt pretty good on my skin on a balmy summer night, and just what I needed in that moment in time.

4. Selski

Selski Voyager Staff Member

Walls and windows are great to go through. I used to spend most of my time playing around putting my hands through walls, or head through a window just to see what happened. I also once put my head into a TV set - ha! that was electric!!  :p

Now as for going through the ground, that's something I do regularly too, and I've never heard anyone else mention that they do it. I use it sometimes to escape a dream that isn't quite going how I want it to, or simply to fall back in slow motion. It seems easier to me than flying up and away. Just sinking.  :)

One other thing I had fun experimenting with is going through pictures/posters on the walls. Or creating a portal with my finger (simply making a big circle) and stepping through it. 9 times out of 10 I end up somewhere else.

I vaguely recall a 'higher self' experience where I was on the back of a motorbike. The woman rider took me up some stairs to an attic. I asked what was inside and she said, "you of course" (or something like that). I was so surprised at this and a little terrified at what I'd find in there, I woke up. Chickened out, really.  :-o

5. Karin

Karin Vanguard

Thanks a lot, Fred and Selski! Great to compare experiences!  :)

Selski, I agree that what's hiding in our unconscious can be very scary! :lol:

I haven't encountered anything scary yet in my OBEs, touch wood! However, I have seen so much of my own darkness come out in my physical life that I am not sure if there is that much left to hide...  :-o  :lol:  :-o
    (I know, I know, probably A LOT...)

6. CFTraveler

CFTraveler Navigator Staff Member

At some point it started to happen to me, but sadly, it meant I couldn't go 'outside' even if I wanted to.  And it's been like that ever since.

7. Karin

Karin Vanguard

Just a note relating to windows:

On August 12, I had my 8th experience. At some point during this experience, I was in a living room communicating with someone (heart to heart, that was strange, especially since I did not know the guy). After we were done, I decided to go through the large living room window as a means to shift to another place, as I had done repetitively in my seventh experience. However this time, I was surprised when I was not able to go through this window: as I was trying to pass through it, it deformed outwards like an elastic membrane, and bounced me back in! Wow, I had not expected that! Then I decided to sink into the floor instead, and this worked to transfer me to another place.

Anyways, the reason I am mentioning this is that I just started reading "Multi-dimensional Man" by Jurgen Ziewe, and look what I find on page 28:

I find it interesting that others have the same experience, since I cannot understand why I would imagine a bending window. In PR, glass does not bend, and in my previous experience, it was always easy to fly through windows, walls, and floors... So I was surprised when THAT window bent and bounced me back!

8. Fred

Yes, I had the same as well, reported in an OBE in my book (p124):

I had some problems getting up and walking. I felt too heavy, so I
    move on all fours. Once at the door, I tried to move my head through it.
    But the door behaved like a trampoline, pushing my head back as I
    pushed into it.

The most likely explanation in my mind is that this occurs when there is doubt about being able to moving through.

The result of that doubt is that the wall starts to behave being as something exactly in-between fluid versus hard, which is elastic.

If the doubt gets stronger, you hit your head, if there is little to no doubt, you move through as if it was air, and finally, if you are at the exact cusp in between, it behaves like a trampoline :)

9. Karin

Karin Vanguard

Oh darn, I just read your book and did not remember that part!&nbsp; <:|

Anyways, thanks for the info and explanation.

10. BGH

BGH Seeker

This is really interesting. In my earlier forays into this whole realm, I started to manage to have semi- and even mostly-lucid dreams, for a while. I'd read a source, at the time, that said one could shift from a lucid dream into an OBE, so I elected to try it out, only to find myself bouncing off walls or, in one interesting instance, the sky (as though it were merely a painted dome). It really was like ramming into a trampoline.

11. Lionheart

Lionheart Guest

For some reason, lately when I become aware that a shift is about to occur, I keep exiting the exact same way. This has happened 7 times in the last 3 weeks and involves me becoming aware in mild paralysis/vibrations, then exiting through my feet down my hallway and through my patio window. I have windows in my bedroom, but for some reason, I shoot down the hallway and out through the patio window. The first time it happened it was kind of in "slow motion". Now when it happens it's so quick that I don't really get the sensation of going through the window. I just find myself on the other side and into another realm. This new realm is always reverse of what is actually happening in real time here. Meaning, if it's night here, it's day outside of my window. Sometimes it's a bright blue sky, sometimes it's a completely different color sky and atmosphere. It's actually been pretty cool and I wish it happened every night. At least I wish I was "aware" of it every night. ;)

I have never been aware of exiting through a door before. To tell you the truth in my life I have only become totally aware of an actual "physical" exit about 20 times. When I was younger I was aware that something was happening with my feet. But always felt that someone was touching me. This terrified me. I wish I would have learned about "sleep paralysis" earlier. There was really no one to talk about these things with. Well, at least no one "wanted" to talk about this.

Like I say, when you Phase, you are so focused on your new location or activity that you really don't get the actual "exit" sensations. You just find yourself there.