Through the Doorway (Extensive Program)

Discussion in 'Validations and Experiments' started by Shu-Man, Jan 5, 2018.

1. MtnGoat

MtnGoat Navigator

I created bright flames, ever growing, on and over the table, and it did have a message. The flames target was largely for the first person to find it.

I made 3 passes on it. One pass, the strongest, was from a place with a unique connective relationship to this reality. I generally would not refer it it as a portal, but it is a place that has emergent forms and intentions projecting into our present moment.

Besides myself, there is one associate there; whether it comes and goes i do not know. It is there when I am there.

Last edited: Feb 12, 2018 at 11:52 PM
    Nameless, Sinera and Shu-Man like this.
  2. Shu-Man

Shu-Man Vanguard

One thing I did want to say though is that I wanted the BT room to be a simple starting point that we all got familiar with. Instead of leaving objects in there, my initial plan was to go open some more Doors together. I have seen that there are a ton of them to be accessed. We can decide as a group what label/title we wish to give the next chosen Doorway. I was just waiting for others to get comfortable and catch up to where we are.

Sinera how was the interest on your 2 other Forums?

Lastly, I am open to constructive criticism or further discussion on what we are doing here. So, like they say here in Minnesota, "have at it"! There still is room for tweaking. I like the steps. I find the Disassociation practice/Etheric body awareness, the lost in thought and the 6pt focus to be very good for achieving the level of depth that we need to be able to explore the MP further. I enjoy my "healing modality" as well.

Nameless and Sinera like this.
  3. Shu-Man

Shu-Man Vanguard

Awesome. Your intent came through loud and clear! :cool:

The ever brightening flame took over the entire scene and like I said, it drew me in. The place was devoid of anything that we would consider "physical" in this reality here. It almost felt like a "Download", especially when it began rapidly warping at the speed it did.

Nameless likes this.
  4. MtnGoat

MtnGoat Navigator

Yeah, it was a pretty big flame; gave it a good push. And yes the place it is from is not physical; a place of emergence.

As an aside, it's not just about creating an image, its also about Willing it.

There's more to that flow.

5. Shu-Man

Shu-Man Vanguard

:cool::)

6. Plume

Plume Trailblazer

:) Just can’t wait to join in. ;)

7. Shu-Man

Shu-Man Vanguard

It's an open invitation whenever you are ready Plume! :)

Plume and Sinera like this.
  8. Sinera

Sinera Seeker

Yes, that is why (for the time being) I keep it to myself. Mabye something interesting comes up that relates to it, not expecting a direct hit though, but I witnessed hits in other experiements I did (dream telepathy, remote viewing) on other forums like these, so I don't even exclude that.

(And a little success for me is already the fact that s.o. else saw the candle room as a small library room, which I also had kept to myself and only revealed afterwards. So I'm already happy and optimistic because of that.)

In order to 'document' this 'target' (if you will), I took a photograph and uploaded it on a pic upload provider website showing the time stamp (upload date) 12 Feb 2018. In case I reveal it one day I'll then put the link to 'prove' it.
    I indeed try to re-inforce it for myself because I visualise it every time I get there to make it stronger and maybe send it telepathically or however it works to other participants.
    Did 'they' mean 'we' observed as a group while we're doing this? Wow, now that's intriguing. :eek:

Last edited: Feb 13, 2018 at 9:09 AM
    Plume, Shu-Man and Nameless like this.
  9. Sinera

Sinera Seeker

I was not on that forum lately. I did not even make a post there about this either so far, sorry. But I will make one soon (maybe even today) and ask there, but I am not sure if s.o. will be interested, they are wonderful people spiritually interested in many things, but not necessarily in projecting or group telepathy/remote viewing etc. Maybe some will enjoy reading it, but not joining the group effort - but who knows.

One thing does not exclude the other. Why not give it time with a slower pacing? I would need time definitely. I do not get practice it everyday unfortunately. But I might also now give it a try at night (WB2B) because then my body/mind is better primed for this exercise it seems.

So why not allow us to make us really feel comfy in this room (and the one before, the door(way)) and help accomodate/establish ourselves there before we use other doors which always will be an option later on.

Moreover it has the advantage that others then still have a chance to catch up and join. Just saying.

Plume, Shu-Man and Nameless like this.
  10. Nameless

Nameless Navigator

Last night/early morning actually I decided I would take something to leave. I sat on a mound outside our room which to me is a mountain cave with an actual dark wood door. The path I experienced last time was still there to the left. I sat and contemplating and first thought of a book but I felt there was already a book on the table left by someone else. So I fashioned an item and sat holding it trying to visualize it in a way that would stick. I'll put more intent into each time I go back till s.o. spots it on the table.

While sitting on the mound the door turned lighter with the top half being glass (this is the second time I've seen this doorway). I saw a flash of light and a shadow pass by. MntGoat I thought and was just going to tell you Shu that he had joined when I went to the next page here and saw his post, lol.

Going inside a bit later the room was very much like last time. I'm wondering is my shard of green glass is the same as Shu's scissors. Both being sharp and made for cutting. A book was there are well. The other doorways seem to have left for the moment.

But this is interesting, looking to my right I saw a very solid white streak that looked painted on the cave wall near the ceiling. I't certainly did not fit with the rest of the scenario. I ventured closer and had to climb a bit to reach the white part. It almost felt like a portal but I didn't have whatever it took to enter.

Seeing nothing else of interest I went back out, I wanted to explore the other path of dirty gold. I went to the plane and whoosh. I have no recall after that.

Shu-Man and Sinera like this.
  11. MtnGoat

MtnGoat Navigator

I did make two bright flashes; one particularly bright.

Shu-Man and Nameless like this.
  12. Shu-Man

Shu-Man Vanguard

I documented mine by sharing it with a neutral member here.

[
    I do the same. Every time I go back, I work on focusing on re-manifesting my object all over again. I then attempt to put more "will" into it. MtnGoat was correct. That is a great way to empower/reinforce the object or thought wave.

Yes

Nameless likes this.
  13. Shu-Man

Shu-Man Vanguard

There's no harm in asking.

No problem there. I wasn't going to put any objects in the room at first. I just wanted to keep it simple for now with just the candle and the table. Further observation would reveal what else may be in the room. But whatever it was, I didn't "plant" them.

Once we all were ready, we were going to go branch out and target more Doors. I just wanted to get others here comfortable with a simple starting point.

Last edited: Feb 14, 2018 at 5:45 AM
    Nameless likes this.
  14. Shu-Man

Shu-Man Vanguard

I see flashes or light and orbs once in awhile in there as well. I figured that was the "form" that our guests were taking at the moment. I don't go there with a body. I am just a point of consciousness and as I have seen a point of consciousness can have a energy signature.

Interesting about the green glass shard. I couldn't tell if the scissors may be a knife of some kind too. Like I said, that "auto correct" thing kicked in and created a expectation, instead of what was really there.

Last edited: Feb 14, 2018 at 12:08 AM
    Nameless likes this.
  15. Shu-Man

Shu-Man Vanguard

Today's session was one of "special' ones. I got in the bath, did my "healing ritual", closed my eyes and saw that a very vivid scene was already in play. Most of my session was based on this "diversion". I had said before while practicing if you need to be "diverted" elsewhere, you would be. Well, today I was. I didn't even have the opportunity to get any of he steps in. It was right to the "other realms" pretty well instantly.

I did end up at the BT room at the end of my experience though. I kind of flew right in the door. I saw the BT on the door as I passed by it. The room was dark, except for the candle and the table. I only stayed for a few minutes to see if I could see or sense anything new. The candle flame's intensity soon took over the whole scenario and I ended the session. The first part of the experience was quite lengthy. I was so deep in that I couldn't tell that I only had a quarter of the amount of water in the tub now. MJ bought a new drain system for the tub and being plastic garbage like everything is these days, she broke it while cleaning it a few days later. You can put the stopper in, but sometimes it doesn't seal correctly. I miss the days of the good ole fashioned "cork" we used to use, lol. It always worked, unless you accidently kicked it.

Nameless likes this.
  16. MtnGoat

MtnGoat Navigator

The message programed into my light was "Take me (the light) with you". This tool was for the first one who found it, but if the message was not acted on, the light extinguished (yesterday).

So any lights folks see are not from me. There is no other messaging from my package.

Nameless and Shu-Man like this.
  17. Sinera

Sinera Seeker

I posted it now. On the first day already 3 said they are interested and it seems they want to participate. :)

Nameless and Shu-Man like this.
  18. Shu-Man

Shu-Man Vanguard

:cool:

Nameless likes this.
  19. Nameless

Nameless Navigator

Good idea. I'm not on many other outlets so I decided to send my findings to someone else on this forum who is currently not participating. At least I'll have a time stamp and later I can open the conversation to the rest of you all.

20. Sinera

Sinera Seeker

When in the BTR (basic training room) I sometimes fall into 'controlled' hypnagogia for seconds, which means I can come back, instead of falling down into sleep. This could be a first success indication that I get that 'switch' from visualisation state to the actual 'projected' stage. However, I am not sure how much I can control the hypnagogia then and if I am then still in the BTR.

Nameless likes this.