Through the Doorway (Extensive Program)

Discussion in 'Validations and Experiments' started by Shu-Man, Jan 5, 2018.

1. Shu-Man

Shu-Man Vanguard

As I showed in those quotes above, good things come from the imagination.

Don't prevent it from shape shifting or morphing. Just passively observe it when it does. Only return back to your target image if you find that everything has gone black again. You may start with imagination, but you aren't controlling what it is spontaneously morphing into. That's the thing with Phasing. You begin solely by your imaginative abilities. But somewhere along the line, everything changes.
    Case in point. Today I was doing my Phase/soak session and at step 3, lose yourself in thought, I turned my attention to my "Happy Place". In my case, that's a tranquil beach scenario. I go to the same beach, created initially by my imagination, but then I saw something that I didn't create there. I would do that often in the past as well. I could get a whole session on just passively observing this new item and it's purpose there. In this case yesterday, it was some kind of beach cabana coconut bar. I ventured over there and once again, could have stayed. But at the time, I had other places I wished to venture. so, I aborted that visual and continued on with the steps of Doorway program.

Last edited: Jan 14, 2018
  2. Shu-Man

Shu-Man Vanguard

You did "EXACTLY" what this program was meant to do. You followed the steps. You allowed it to morph and passively observed it when it did. We don't want interaction right now. We just want observation. NO questioning, no reservations, no judgements.

If I "appear" to you next time, talk to me. See what I say! I'd be curious to know.

Nameless likes this.
  3. Shu-Man

Shu-Man Vanguard

Another mention of a tunnel/cave. Now we are getting somewhere. Like I said above, I have had many experiences with my Doorway technique that has led to tunnels and caves, portals of all kinds. My goal is to be able to target those tunnels/portals as a collective.

The one problem I have always had in the NP was reading what was really there. I say really there, because there were numerous times I went to read something there, but the letters changed into what I expected to see, instead of what was really there. I could see that was occurring, because I would watch as the letters were morphing with my thoughts. To really be able to see what's really there, you have learn how to control your mind as well. It's quite easy to get lost in the "thought = action" areas you find yourself in. Instead of seeing what's really there, you, your mind, is creating everything anew.

Nameless likes this.
  4. Shu-Man

Shu-Man Vanguard

In today's Phase/soak, I was prodded once again to break down another portion of the program. This well be helpful for those that have a hard time visualizing.

As I have said above, I put a lot of time into honing/fine tuning my techniques. I have personally worked on each step of the way separately for weeks, sometimes months and have personally used it for years myself.

Visualization is something I used to talk about quite a bit over at the Astral Pulse Forums. I enjoyed visualization and proved many wrong that said that they couldn't do it. I learned how to master it by tricking my mind into it. By using various targets that created mental associations. The people that had a hard time visualizing, didn't realize it was because they were trying to hard to. I showed them ways that they could overcome that.

One such way, that is very easy, is to use the letters of the Alphabet. For every letter, think of 6 words that begin with it. Before moving to the next letter, mentally grab the curtains in front of you and yank them open. Don't look for them, just do it. Then proceed with the next letter, rinse and repeat. I guarantee you that you now have had some kind of mental visual. If not by some kind of mental picture association of a word, that created some kind of visual, then by the fact that you keep looking for the "curtains", lol.

Things like that are very easy to do. There are so many unique and different ways to overcome a problem like that.

I said above to try my way for awhile. Many of you at one time or other have mentioned that you feel like you have are blocked or having difficulties "shifting" now. I know you have ways that you are used to and have always used, but just for now, show some "trust" and try it my way. The past is the past. We can move on from that now.

My steps being #1-Relax
    #2-Etheric body awareness
    #3-Daydream, lose yourself in thought. Example: Happy Place
    #4-Very brief body "sneak peak"
    #5-6 point directional focus. Motion
    #6-Basic Training, Candle flame visual

Plume likes this.
  5. Plume

Plume Trailblazer

COOL!!!
    Very encouraging now that you put it this way :)
    I really do see that it will improve with practice.
    I also believe that it has to be practice in a very innocent way and mayb it is why having a moving flame or anything that you want to imagine helps because it looks and feel like when children play. I see this in my boy so often as he is in a daydreaming mode. They just never stop wobbling from one side to the other or skip along in wonderment.
    :D This is a big reason I enjoy being a child of ten at heart:rolleyes: it just reopen the mature mind back to a time of still one foot in fantasy and a coming :cool:hard learned reality. Not so easy for most adults.
    So here is a secret. Wobble back and forth ;)
    Just a thought that fits nicely here, and I think it’s a natural state that keep some sense of balance.
    Again just a thought when we are at it:D

Cool more magical moment are to manifest for sure.
    Latest all....:)

Shu-Man likes this.
  6. Shu-Man

Shu-Man Vanguard

:):cool:
    :D This is a big reason I enjoy being a child of ten at heart:rolleyes: it just reopen the mature mind back to a time of still one foot in fantasy and a coming :cool:hard learned reality. Not so easy for most adults.[/quote]
    The "others realms" won't hold that against you Plume! :D They don't judge like we do here. Well not on the same issues that is.
    That actually creates quite a "Etheric tactile" sensation as well. It's a great focus to use in the 6pt focus portion of my program. A wobble back and forth is way more stronger then my "Phantom Wiggle", lol. My "Phantom Wiggle" is more like a inner shudder . Like you get when you have the "chills".

Most definitely! :)

Plume likes this.
  7. Shu-Man

Shu-Man Vanguard

This "Gem" was recently posted on another Forum I frequent. If you can bear with the Robotic narration, it has some great info and techniques to improve your creative visualization skills.

Last edited: Jan 18, 2018 at 4:52 PM
    Plume likes this.