Through the Doorway (Extensive Program)

Discussion in 'Validations and Experiments' started by Shu-Man, Jan 5, 2018.

1. Shu-Man

Shu-Man Vanguard

Awesome Karin. :)
    For your first time, that was pretty good. Forget about what used to be. You need to go into this with a attitude that it will work. The problems you had in the past, are in the past. Now is a "new day".

I am glad it motivates you, but like I said, now is now and then is then. If you are open to it, you will progress further. Just remember, I have been doing the same thing for years now. My Doorway program is the result of all that I learned via a lot of trial and error. I have just wrapped all the favorable parts into one easy to follow package.

Last edited: Jan 12, 2018
    Karin likes this.
  2. Shu-Man

Shu-Man Vanguard

Excellent Amara! :cool:
    I knew you would be a "natural" with this. You just need to put the "skeletons" behind you.

3. Shu-Man

Shu-Man Vanguard

Your right Plume. Phasing is a conscious shift from A-B, while still 100 % consciously aware of it. My Doorway program will help you with LDs though. That's one of the "perks" of learning to Astral Travel.

Plume likes this.
  4. Shu-Man

Shu-Man Vanguard

You tell me what it is! I keep getting to areas and Doorways of "reality fluctuations" and distortion fields that I can't pass through, as of yet! :confused:
    The colors, oh the colors! :):cool:

5. Plume

Plume Trailblazer

Karin :)
    Funny that you mention a jack o lantern going Boo:p
    I did this exercises that Shu-man had posted on the AP , it is using your imagination and it was a boat that you place into a flowing body of water to watch it go. First you walk over a bridge and go to the shore and place the boat in. I did that a few times and if was different each time The second time my boat that I imaginer look Like a nice Vicking ship with a dragon and he bit my finger:rolleyes: It end it right there and also I fell asleep because I did this at night. Day time will be way more interesting for me.
    So maybe the dragons are calling to play again :)
    I sure would like to see more in my sky’s and special when a will be sending my 4 Dinosaur to go out west in the bad land of Canada :D
    :confused:
    I am so overworked it’s not funny but it’s looking just amazing so I will hanging there. o_O
    I am Taking notes shu-man, maybe tomorrow I will find the house magically empty and one point and just drop everything brushes and feathers , leave the beast in the shop and go in the house for a half hour all alone :rolleyes:
    Would that be sweat...
    Tourloo.
    Going to bed now :cool: enough of feathers cutting.

Karin and Shu-Man like this.
  6. Shu-Man

Shu-Man Vanguard

Karin I reread your post above and see that I didn't address your mentioning "imagination". So I will now.

"Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere."
    Albert Einstein

"Imagination is the beginning of creation. You imagine what you desire, you will what you imagine and at last you create what you will."
    George Bernard Shaw

"Everything you can imagine is real."
    Pablo Picasso

"Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things that escape those who dream only at night."
    Edgar Allan Poe

The above quotes were my opener for my initial Doorway thread over at the Astral Pulse Forums. It all starts with "imagination", but somewhere along the line it changes. That "imaginary" visual occupies your mind, keeping your focus away from your physical body, until a shift in consciousness does occur. The longer you hold that "imaginary" visual, the faster your shift is as well.
    Tom Campbell once told me, via email, that the shift is actually very simple. It's just that we need to learn to get out of it's way. Hence all the many techniques available today to do just that.

Karin likes this.
  7. Shu-Man

Shu-Man Vanguard

That was a fun exercise. I made it to help a member over there. He said he couldn't visualize. I proved to him that he could. He was definitely a doubting Thoamas, literally in this case, lol. He went into the exercise with the mindset that he was going to fail miserably, but somewhere along the line, that changed too.

Like I said above Plume. there is no rush, This isn't a race! ;)

8. Sinera

Sinera Seeker

That's the Casus Knacktus. It does not hold long enough.

9. Shu-Man

Shu-Man Vanguard

So that's what we need to work on. Don't move onto the next step, until you are comfortable with the ones before it. There are ways to improve on holding your focus "long enough". Practicing the above, does just that. A strong will and persistence helps as well. :)

10. Karin

Karin Trailblazer

Thanks, beautiful quotes, Shu-Man!

This morning I decided to meditate with binaural beats, then in the middle of them I decided to do your method. So I did the body awareness steps, and then I wanted to start the daydreaming stage but had trouble, my mind was a blank, I think precisely because I was willing to hard to daydream, instead of relaxing into it, ha ha ha. Isn't that funny. However, here's the interesting thing: as I was lying there with my mind blank, a small rectangle doorway opened behind my closed eye, on the left, and a bunch of white/magenta/blue fireworks came out of it. It all was very quick and it surprised me so much that after that I was done with the meditation, fully alert. I thought I'd mention this even though it wasn't using the full method.

Shu-Man likes this.
  11. Rkks

Rkks Voyager

It s a great technique the Phase/soak session. Thanks for sharing it here. Trying it tonight after getting some nap time. That s sure to be a great method to focus since by reading it I can see many of the annoying sleep disturbances have been taken care of. I m also curious as to how do you do when you try to imagine the candle. Do you see the shape of the candle there, and the reality fluctuations just start on its own? Do you wait for them or do you use any preferred physical sensation to trigger the change? I m not sure I have scored any conscious experience in a while, barely yesterday I managed to have some luck, it was by accident of course.:)

Shu-Man likes this.
  12. Plume

Plume Trailblazer

Ha!
    I did wish to have a magically empty house today and it did :)
    Now the funny thing is I woke up super late, 9;35:eek:
    it felt great and I knew it was again a no school day for my boys because of the winter storm threatening but on the morning it looked more like rain turning into slush and freezing later this afternoon at bus hours with more snow to cover the mess in the evening :confused:.... :D amazing that I still can be happy through our lovely Canadian January bipolar weather system. :rolleyes:
    Anyway, all this to open up my day with a thought that it won’t be a possible meditation perfect timing. :cool:
    But it all change when my hubby and my boy decided to go with Threetoes to get some overdue shots at the vet at the same time pick up some tires for a moto bike in the near town.
    Nice, peace an a third of the menagerie is out and the other will just have to stay outside
    Lunch time all alone in the house and not thinking clearly what was in front of me here yet. ..I was ready to go back to work in the shop but I decided to look at the my phone and do some reading while eating my bean dish and just realized that it just magically got nice and quiet :)
    oh man !
    :D
    Going for a nice rest in the lazy boy and practice this exercise!!!!
    I put the timer got 30 minute and it took no time for me to get very rested and lost the feeling of my body but still awake.
    I visualized the candle and play with the idea of turning into a torch to go explore. I think I like that idea of having a wand of light :rolleyes: my theatrical side coming through.
    I could say that it was a good start and not much out of the ordinary happen? The usual things of the feeling like I drift in and out and had a bright purple blue Orbs in my minds eye or some kind of twisted moving image of a tunnel. It was short but sweet.
    I did have to concentrate on my thoughts that I felt I was creating the image of a tunnel and felt that I had to let go of my judgement thinking that I was just putting this in my experience. Still need to let it just be and stop analyzing.
    I love doing this during the day and wish that more magical break will manifest for me everyday ;)
    Tourloo....

Shu-Man likes this.
  13. AmaraRosabella

AmaraRosabella Voyager

Thanks :] I tried it again last night but nothing interesting happened. I'm doing it again tonight, we'll see.

Shu-Man likes this.
  14. Sinera

Sinera Seeker

For me still just imagination exercise.

At least I 'decided' on the door how it looks like and that makes things easier and prevents it from shifting shape, form, colour, handle, material etc. all the time.

Also same for the candle, the table it is on, the chair, and the doorway.

I like to touch the door though (and the handle) because as I said I am more of the tactile experiencer in part.

Shu-Man likes this.
  15. Nameless

Nameless Navigator

Okay, I have to mention the women. I was going through your technique and not having anything worth mentioning when I realized I was out already. I seemed to have split into a number of different aspects, most were doing mundane things not worth noting. But one I was a point of consciousness, no body. I had traveled through that tunnel I mentioned earlier. There was a bright splash of white light, blue sky and color.

I didn't interact in the scene I am about to describe, only observed.

I can't say whether this was past, present, future or other but the scene was very quaint. Wooden wagons carrying food and supplies. People going about chores but they were planning for a coming altercation. I saw warriors, generals, wizards and other combat ready people gathering in a sort of defile. They were planning their battle when some women showed up. The women wore gaily colored scarves, gowns, robes all in pastel colors (pinks, blues, yellow, greens). They in no way appeared to be combatants. The women told the general they were there to help and the general told them to follow up at the rear thinking they could serve as medical aid, cooks, servants, etc. The women said no, they were there to help win the battle and they would go out in front.

At no time did I ever see the enemy.

The women led with the generals and warriors coming after and the wizards and other magicians following. The women said when we run you run (talking to the men), keep up. As they neared the battleground the women began running and I don't even know if words can describe what happened next but I will try.

The women ran so fast and kicked up so much dust it was like everyone else was just pulled along with them. They billowed like multicolored clouds, swirling in the air and completely hiding the warriors from enemy view. It was a beautiful and majestic scene as they brandished swords and knives from out of nowhere. End

I put this here because I feel it directly relates to what you are trying to accomplish. When you have appeared to me (twice now, I'll explain the other in another post) while doing your techniques you appear as a wizard. That could be my own interpretation as I associate dragons and such with wizardry. But perhaps not. Further more wizards, dragons, gaming and all the typical stuff many people are into is not something I engage in and have rarely ever scene such in the NP.

I have more so will make another response.

Shu-Man and Bee like this.
  16. Nameless

Nameless Navigator

Back to this now. What I didn't say here but wrote in my journal is that you appeared as a wizard - long robe, white beard, lol. On the 10th I went for Basic Training and as I passed through the door there was the tunnel (again) with you again as a wizard. You were holding a scroll which you offered to me. End (click out).

I tried again the following night making an intent to see the scroll again. It was closed the first time. This time as I entered BT and focused on the candle flame the scroll appeared and opened revealing the same rock cave/tunnel I had seen before. I entered through the scroll and glimpsed bright blue sky and white clouds. End

So it gets confusing with the time line. But let me describe your Basic Training as that 'room' appears to me. I see nothing but a vague outline in a wall of black. This is the door and only when I approach do I get a sense of words on the door. They are smokey and difficult to read but they say BASIC TRAINING. Inside it is pitch black (almost). There is a flame, I'm sure it is sitting on a table but the table can't make up it's mind whether to stay or go or what form to take. (lol). Looking left and right I see a long line of other doors, all smokey black and difficult to make out. Some of the doors are opened just a tiny crack. So far I have not entered any of the other doorways. BUT there is that cave tunnel and I do go there. Maybe because it is the most obvious. I think for now I am done with the cave and will check out one of the other doors next. Last night my attempts netted zero results.

Shu-Man and Bee like this.
  17. Shu-Man

Shu-Man Vanguard

Yes, I would say that's the case. Pressure on yourself will do that. I will be explaining more on that in a minute, in a another post here.

You are beginning to "see" now. :cool:

18. Shu-Man

Shu-Man Vanguard

I see/visualize the candle as a "white" medium sized candle. The candle itself isn't the important thing. It's just being used to showcase the flame. I chose white, because it would be easier to see in the darkness.
    I look at the flame and "passively observe" what it is doing. If the image morphs anew, I keep passively observing whatever the "new" is. I only go back to focusing on the candle if it completely fades out and I am left in the dark again.
    It's not the candle that is the important thing here, it's what lies beyond it that we wish to see.

19. Shu-Man

Shu-Man Vanguard

So, the stars aligned, lol. ! :cool:

In many of my own Doorway sessions, I found that the candle and I began moving forward and that we were in some kind of tunnel/cave, with only the flame lighting the way ahead. I didn't see any walls at first. As I travelled further into the tunnel/cave, it began to show it's features.
    As I said above, it's what lies beyond the candle that we are really after here. The candle imagery comes under the term Basic Training, because it's the beginning steps to something else. Our "real" target lies beyond it. You have shown above that you can see that too.

You are doing great Plume! :cool:

Plume likes this.
  20. Shu-Man

Shu-Man Vanguard

It's good that you are trying at night. I created this Program to be used fully conscious, but now we will get to see what happens from more of a LD point of view. You are taking a different vehicle per se. It may still lead to the same destination though.