The Hospital

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Nameless, Feb 18, 2017.

?

Have you been to 'The NP Hospital'?

1. Yes - a few times

33.3%
  2. Yes - many times

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. No - never

66.7%
  1. novice

novice Navigator Staff Member

<cue music> Things that make you go, 'hmm'

I had something similar happen but much more severe than what you describe. I mentioned it in another post last month. The weekend after Thanksgiving (US) I had been putting up Christmas decorations, which is when I usually do it. I had no issues until 3am Monday morning. I woke up in physical tears I was in so much pain. I could barely breathe. I couldn't find a position that didn't create a stabbing sensation in my right shoulder. I finally found that if I laid on my left side and rested my arm straight down my right side, so my body was fully supporting the weight, the pain was manageable.

I could only sit or stand for a few minutes at a time before needing to lie back down or collapse from the pain. I saw my massage therapist Monday afternoon but she couldn't do much. She said all 4 muscles in my shoulder were locked tight. Every time she worked on one, other muscles down my arm and back would twitch and spasm. I was like that for 3 days. On Wednesday I broke down and went to the urgent care (I rarely go to doctors so I don't even have a primary care physician). They had no idea what was wrong but thought it may be a pinched nerve. They gave me a cortisone shot and by the next day I could lay in most positions with minimal pain but still couldn't sit or stand more than a few minutes. Up till this point, I couldn't try any np stuff because I couldn't get beyond the pain in my physical body to focus on the np.

I had asked my friend B if she saw anything and she said all she was getting was that too much emotional stuff was coming up and I wasn't dealing with it. This was the universe forcing me to lie still and just be. And I hated it.

It was the holidays, I had everything planned on what needed to be done before my daughter came home. She hadn't been home for Christmas in 2 years and she was bringing her girlfriend. It was a "meet the family" visit. I hadn't baked anything yet, hadn't finished the decorations, I was stressed and upset the entire time. How the hell I was supposed to "be" was beyond me.

Anyway, I also went to an acupuncturist that Friday. She was AMAZING. I hadn't been to her in about 15 years. The rest of the day after leaving her office I felt really bizarre. Almost like a water balloon that was shaken. Energy felt like it was sloshing and moving around inside. My head was buzzing and my right leg was tingling. By the next day, I could stand for about an hour before needing to lie down. She saw me 4 times over the next week. By the end I was able to move around for 2-3 hours. Then I could sit, lying back, without needing to fully lie down. I saw her for 5 weeks, tapering down to once/week. I'm still not quite normal, but very close.

After the first week of acupuncture, the pain lying down was gone and I could focus. I immediately asked my guide, "What the hell?!" He's laughing as I type this. He wouldn't tell me what happened or why. I know it was energy related from the way the acupuncture worked. Whatever had come up, I'm glad it's out.

Nameless likes this.
  2. Nameless

Nameless Navigator

Gosh, I hated liking your post Novice, I don't like that you were in so much pain. I can imagine how miserable you were. You're right, how can you 'BE' when you are that distracted with pain and miserableness?
    This
    is much the way I felt after doing the breathing exercise recommended by MntGoat. It was totally weird but obviously not as bad as what you went through. Glad you're better now. Is the pain all gone and can you move normally now?

3. Shu-Man

Shu-Man Vanguard

I feel as long as there is a lesson to be learned, there is never "wasted" energy. The NP teaches us in ways we don't expect. Quests, tests and challenges is their form of communication. We always have to discern the meaning "after the fact".

Nameless likes this.
  4. MtnGoat

MtnGoat Navigator

As an aside, in TCM many physical aliments may result from stress and emotional disruptions. These certainly may effect the associate meridians of the organs effected by the emotion; for example the spleen effected by stress or pensive thinking, the kindneys effected by fear or shock, etc. The symptons you describe post accupincture are not unusual among QiGong practitioners changing the balance of their Qi. It can be quite worse for those chronically practicing a routine unbalanced - psychotic events . Warnings concerning that are common among QiGong masters to students, those conditions needing to be relieved by the master or acupuncturist.. So what you describe would not be unexpected with one's Qi rebalances. There are also other very interesting things that may happen with acupuncture

A person may take a wrong turn down the interstate and learn a new way home or to work; they may also waste a lot of gas simply going the wrong way and find nothing from the event other then it was a waste of time and fuel; maybe it also caused them to be late to the dentist appointment.

Bee and Nameless like this.
  5. novice

I'm about 90% back to normal. No more pain, but I can't mouse with my right arm more than a few minutes before it starts to ache (I've been mousing with my left thus far - fortunately I'm ambidextrous when it comes to mousing). I'm not quite as loose and flexible as I usually am, and I can finally type for a fairly long time before my arm starts to ache. Other than that -- I'm good to go!

Bee, Dust and Nameless like this.
  6. Shu-Man

Shu-Man Vanguard

Both ways, a lesson was still learned. Many of our NP lessons don't become apparent until "well" after the fact. The same goes with lessons in this physical realm here.

Nameless likes this.
  7. MtnGoat

MtnGoat Navigator

This is a projection of human-centric thinking. The orphan child that grows up in the slums of Somalia learns lessons too, and becomes a cruel and brutal terrorist. The serial killer learns as well and perfects the hunt. Tobacco industries learn the profits of addiction and spread their product. The paraplegic teenager learns he should not drink and drive.

There is no guidance without misguidance; truth without falsehood; revelation without deception. Best to avoid the painful and possibly deadly lessons of dualities that are unconcerned with human's development or humans at all. It is naive to think the NP only has one's best interests intended as if all this is here to coddle a human's life.

Engaging just 'anything' justifying that at least some lesson will be learned - is not without potential peril.

Bee and Nameless like this.
  8. Nameless

Nameless Navigator

Glad to know you are mostly back to normal, sending you some light and warmth. Pushing that pain away, that's the worst thing about this human condition - pain. ((Hugs))

novice and Shu-Man like this.
  9. Nameless

Nameless Navigator

Shu-Man and MntGoat you both have very valid points. One of the things I have always told my kids was, 'look, you don't have to make every mistake in the book, you can learn a lot from the mistakes of others. However sometimes you just have to do it yourself.'

Bee, Dust and Shu-Man like this.
  10. Dust

Dust Voyager

Nameless, I think your initial description of finding certain environments such as 'the hospital' to be, in my words, rather chaotic, confusing and unsettling is similar to many of my own and others' experiences of this and other new environments. It can take a few 'exposures' for my awareness to settle down and find a proper interpretation of the place.

As a short sidetrack, I also had an experience just prior to Christmas '17 which also involved a small, annoying winged creature. I was down South, spending a couple nights at a friends' house (in which I can now almost always expect some kind of event) and I had two very disturbing dreams. I used to call them simply nightmares, but nowadays I have more awareness-presence within them so they seem to demand a closer interpretation/different understanding.

In this dream, I was being pursued by this small creature, a kind of dragonfly, about 6-8 inches long, kind of a wormy body with bulging eyes and a six-inch wingspan; colors like a Brazilian parrot- blue, green with some splashes of red and yellow. It reminded me of the Golden Snitch in the Quidditch competition in one of the Harry Potter movies. It could fly fast and had a seriously nasty attitude. It chased me for what felt like an hour, halfway around the planet, no matter how fast I flew. Flying like Superman, the chase eventually kicked my awareness up a bit that as scared for my safety as I was, I was now intrigued by just how damn fast this thing was. The truly frightening part was that it simply burst through any obstacle in its path: buildings, trees...and people. It seemed to delight in plowing through people, with horrendous effect. The automatic 'Fight or Flight' response was too much for me, so I poured on the speed, going subsonic at first, then cranking it up to supersonic...and I finally put some distance between us. In a kind of remote-viewing, I could see it matching my speed and then catching me, with increasingly destructive consequence. So I came to a stop and waited; I couldn't outrun it.
    It flew up a few feet away from me and hovered. I sent it a message, asking 'why'?
    I didn't get a response other than a feeling that it had a great caring, maybe a kind of love for me (attachment?). I was safe around it, but nothing else was. It was a sickening, helpless feeling for a moment, then the dream ended.

I guess that my point in posting this is not just the proximate timing of our experiences, nor the slightly similar creatures/elementals? involved...but rather the challenge in finding new openings to experiencing and interpreting.

Sorry to sidetrack, but the timing seemed relevant.

Bee, Shu-Man and Nameless like this.
  11. novice

Oh I'm well aware of the link between emotional, mental, and physical health. This is not the first time that some very deep emotional block that I've been dealing with has expressed itself physically. I have had this all my life. Strong energy always manifest physically to me. Whether it be buzzing and tingling on parts of my body as energy moves or an arm jerking or leg twitching during an energy spasm. If it's a strong emotional release, I always have physical side effects. I think the worst example this was about 8 or 9 years ago.

I was lying in bed and I could feel my guide pulling on what felt like my chest bone. It wasn't my physical chest bone, but the equivalent of a shield or wall that I had subconsciously built over my heart chakra. My guide had been working at pulling on it and breaking it up for about a year up to that point. That night as he was working on it felt something literally Break Free. So much so that I caught my breath because it's stung. I could feel a physical chunk break free. At that point he stopped for the night. The next morning I woke up and my stomach was kind of itchy. When I looked, I had a red rash of bumps around my entire middle torso. And I knew it was a byproduct of that block that was released. As the day progressed, the rash grew into golf ball-sized hives and my throat felt like it was kind of closing up. I knew it was the energy release, but I also knew that it could have serious physical results given the hives on my body. I didn't want to risk my throat closing shut. So I went to the doctor and they did the usual drill asking me it's I was allergic to anything, which I'm not. They gave me a shot to keep my throat open.

Over the next few days, the hives had spread to my neck, arms, back, and legs. As the hives spread over my body they would leave behind deep bruises the size of each Hive. When they hit my legs, and look like somebody had beat me with a baseball bat. Both my legs were covered in circles of black and blue. It took about 4-5 weeks before all the bruising and discoloration finally vanished.

Bee, Dust and Nameless like this.
  12. Nameless

Nameless Navigator

Dust I do find the timing relevant. I'm still getting used to this but during that same time I thought of you and got an immediate flash of those same colors. That was all it was, a flash but I had no idea what it might have meant. I figured if it were relevant it would come out at some point. Interesting indeed.

I wonder now about your friends house and how that affects you. Does your friend know about these things?

I do think this belongs here and am glad you shared it with us. Have you had any further dealings with this winged creature? Of course you don't have to answer or say anything you don't want. <- Just wanted to add that so others could see nothing is forced here as I know you know that.

Dust and Shu-Man like this.
  13. Nameless

Nameless Navigator

MtnGoat said:
    As an aside, in TCM many physical aliments may result from stress and emotional disruptions. These certainly may effect the associate meridians of the organs effected by the emotion; for example the spleen effected by stress or pensive thinking, the kindneys effected by fear or shock, etc.
    I have been aware of this in a general sort of way my whole life but it's only the last few years I've really taken time to consider and think about these things. It is enlightening to put 2 and 2 together and I'm finding all sorts of layers as I go along.

Shu-Man likes this.
  14. Dust

Dust Voyager

That's an incredible experience novice, a tough thing to go through. Hopefully it proved equally beneficial as it was difficult.

Nameless, that dream was the first of two difficult nightmare-lettes that were then followed by the LD that I PM'd you about making the two guys disappear. I was also thinking about you around that time and did try for a NP visit once, but I don't think it was that night. It is interesting that in posting this dream, I felt a strong need to be specific about describing the creatures' colors to you. I don't think I've ever encountered this creature before; maybe long ago, back in my childhood. Regarding my friend's house, it's not so much that as it is whenever I sleep somewhere other than my own bed I am likely to have utterly sleepless nights or to have some NP experiences; this has been going on now ten years or so. But you also might have a point about his place as that's now 2 separate occasions out of three that I have had experiences...hmmm.

So, could you make sense of what the rhyme was he was buzzing in your ear? Makes me wonder a bit as I have had pretty serious tinnitus in both ears for about twelve years now (which in my case was likely brought on by a cholesterol med Vytorin which was pretty quickly discontinued for causing the condition in a lot of people apparently-got me within 45 days, dammit).

Also, did the AST guys match up with the description given by Soren Drier?

Nameless likes this.
  15. Nameless

Nameless Navigator

It's weird for me as I don't actually see auras but I do sometimes sense colors. Like a person has brown or gold or some combination of colors around them or coming out of them. Those colors change depending on many things. So I sometimes just get flashes.
    It was totally senseless like, rhymey, blimey, slimey... over and over in a high slithery pitch.There were some taunts in there as well like - trime (try me). Whatever brought on your tinnitus it might be treatable on another level beside or in addition to physical treatment. I took cholesterol meds once but after doing some research I dropped that mess. I don't take anything now without serious research and weighing the odds.
    Yes they do but I will add that while Soren Dreier believes them to be astral only I have come think like us they operate on many levels. They are def. odd in their approach, demeanor and dress but the more I understand of them the more I see them as quite competent.

Bee likes this.
  16. MtnGoat

MtnGoat Navigator

It is one thing to know that some link exists; then another to know what the link is, and another yet to know how to manage the link

17. novice

I understand all three points. I am aware enough to know most of my issues, but I'm also aware enough to know that I don't know all of them. Growing up with an alcoholic father I understand the source of the heart chakra blockage as well as the reason that my hives turned to Black and Blue bruises. I also know the issues that I have with each of my other chakras. However, in this post I wasn't intending to elaborate on my personal blocks but rather give an example to illustrate the links between mental, emotional, physical, and spiritual as that was what was relevant to this post.

Nameless likes this.
  18. Plume

Plume Trailblazer

Eh! I know Soren Drier.
    Love is humour and a cool leveled head IMO:D

Nameless likes this.