Tarots

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Karin, Jul 28, 2016.

1. Karin

Karin Trailblazer

Yes it would be awesome to have crop circles show up in your field, indeed! :)

2. Nameless

Nameless Voyager

Fish/Ship/Anchor
    Flow-thoughts-emotions + Cargo (from the sky) + Seagull dropping the ships anchor in new waters.

"I know everyone have heard of Crop Circles and may not think that it is of any other origin except man made."
    Ever done something but didn't know why? Perhaps some of those manmade circles were inspired without the makers knowledge. Either way they accomplish something, exactly what we have yet to discover.

Love your post Plume.

Plume likes this.
  3. Plume

Plume Trailblazer

Allo ,
    :eek:
    Been a while I picked cards.
    Yesterday I sat down at my table and felt like I left out or put away a relationship to the side and felt a bit nostalgic. I did make a few reading early in September from a moment that was connecting with a radio show , Off planet radio.
    I kept the cards on the table for all that time and think it could be a meaningful symbolic things I did because of having spend so much time exploring the podcast methods at work to keep sane on insane subjects :D not that I think they are unsane but most do so just to be on the same boat here I will say that:)
    Anyway... I should formulate that reading soon for I may share it with who it may concern.
    Toutloo
    Jeez I think I mean to say insane. Which one is right:rolleyes: man! my english is not that sharp, need to get back writing and maybe repeating my mistakes so I can finally see themo_O

Last edited: Oct 6, 2017
    Nameless and Karin like this.
  4. Karin

Karin Trailblazer

Oh that's SO COOL! I read your message and thought I have been neglecting the cards too, so I decided to draw one from the Thoth deck. I thought I'd ask for a card about my former cryptic friend, then thought I'd ask one about my imaginary friend, then about my higher self, but I could not decide what to focus on when drawing the card. I tried to feel for what was most present in my energy field, but everything was there, lol! So I decided to draw a card telling me something I should know about now.

Well look what I got!

Trump VIII: Adjustment

Trump 08 - AdjustmentS.jpg

And the booklet says:

Equilibrium. She is balancing from the headdress of Isis the scales in which are the bubbles of Maya, illusion, typifying the transitory quality of human justice. The whole picture represents balance by opposites.

These scales represent the two witnesses. Each witness is an authentic manifestation of Maya. The one fulfilling the other by a process of contradiction, for nature is not justice - she is rather through her process of equilibrium "la justesse".

That's so cool I got that card, reflects precisely my state when I drew the card, with these two polarities in my mind at the same time and I could not chose what to focus more on! Nice that it's in balance!

Nameless and Plume like this.
  5. Plume

Plume Trailblazer

So perfect!!! I think its strength in my cards. I will check later.

6. Plume

Plume Trailblazer

These cards are for a dear friend and maybe I could say a cosmic sister in some way.:D

I actualy just started again to draw cards in a somewhat routine, not everyday but a few time a week.

So this last Saturday morning I thought it would be a good time for that and felt very much connected. I have to admit that a good break was welcome for me to realize that my Knowing is much sharper then I gave credit. I always had a good sense of intuition but I trust it even more now and notice little details . IMG_4522.JPG

When I did this draw , right away said to myself …Oh! this is a reading for Karin… I did not even try to analyze in any other context because it jumped at me clearly. we both had some fun conversation a few days before and could easily say that it felt charged from my perspective and I still do believe there is more to explore on the subjects that we were discussing.

But now that I did wait to write this only today for many reasons, shoulder pain and neck and work and could not get myself to sit to do it because I did not feel an urge or desire , I really see that the cards has a meaning to you Karin with the context of your post on this Tuesday the 17 of october. I was bother to how I would incorporated those very strong cards like the Five Of Orbs, accepts the limits of both victory and defeat, maybe a deceptive situation, The witty” Fox” , The” Snake “at the end , and the conflict “ Whip “debating or a strong discussion.

Lets look at the Lenormands cards.

The first line would be the person or subject we are doing the reading for,
    the second, what it is about
    and the last one is what is on the making or is about to manifest.

Obviously the “Rider” is an image that has appeared for you on many occasions and maybe even the heart was strongly present, if you look at the whole picture and symmetry you would see some interesting messages. You have to take a glance and let your imagination make a story with the line that cross in a X or even up and down. Feel free to make connection to three cards at the time in those patterns. Just a quick overall feeling we can see a twist at the end , a choice , a path to take or two ways that it can go , maybe some distance apart. The heart at the centre is very significant for the women and reaching a new milestone of spiritual evolution and understanding ( STORK , associated to the playing cards Queen of hearts )… notice the women looking to the left… what could be there?... I think this is a strong matter of the heart and it could mean a time to be celebrating or feel the rewards if you look at the Tarots cards right under” Four of Flames” but be carful there is a trickster to the whole affair that is to the left and is pulling some strings. But we can see that the “ Master of Orbs” will be prepared if action has to be taking, not that he feel the urge and even looks like he will. he does not need to move at all because of his inner strength, but being a Chevalier D’ Epees at heart with many ideas and possibility maybe something is asking to be the next quest… it can be tricky .

The first line shows A witty ( Fox)( Rider) having a debate ( Whip).

I feel that it can be look at many other angle and if you do , you will realize the same message because it has a formation that speak of a moment just like in a painting. I often look at the layout in that fashion for having this instant understanding like we often have in our first impression . I picked up the most important essence of the reading. its a short one but to the point IMHO…

now I can shuffle new ones…

Karin likes this.
  7. Karin

Karin Trailblazer

Thank you so much Plume! Wow! I'll need to let it sit, but first reaction looking at the cards is I laughed. I am not sure why, but something is laughing! ;)

The heart right in the center is cool, isn't it? I also like the diagonal "rider-heart-snake". For me the snake, especially forming an infinity pattern, is an awesome symbol. I forgot what it means in the Lenormand symbolism, maybe it is negative, but I hope not because seeing this diagonal I like it, it's like riding toward infinity through the heart. Now the other diagonal I don't like so much: the whip and the two stairs through the heart, sounds like a kind of bouncing back and forth in a duality fashion... But we've seen this before in other readings you did for me.

Now the vertical-horizontal cross, I don't have more than what you wrote right now. It feels kind of neutral when I look at it and I forgot what the meaning of the flying boat is. I know the fox card has a kind of deceptive undertone, right? But to me this card looks cute, so I'll go with that. ;)

Now the bottom line, that five of orbs of course obviously is that trickster I was talking about. Awesome to see it here. In addition it's green, lol. Interesting about the "five", I had forgotten about that! The trickster encounter I had right after the sun eclipse involved lots of 5's and 555! I was just thinking how the five-pointed star can have positive or negative meanings whether it points up or down... Yet it is the same star. So if we change our perspective, something appearing as negative can be seen positive, and vice-versa. To me this 100% resonates with the trickster energy and the encounters I have had so far, when something very negative can be seen as a service depending how we look at it, and vice-versa, something we received as very positive can be seen as deceptive and not helping when we look at it under another light. Which again can be spun around another time when we change our perspective further. This spinning around also fits with the juggling with the orbs.

I still don't understand it, why is it showing up and what is it teaching me this time. It might have something to do with moving through the layers of the illusions. Because even just the physical experience is based on a deception: we have tricked ourselves into believing what is in front of us is solid, that we are these physical bodies, etc... It might have been done for a constructive reason, e.g. learning lessons and growing in this physical experience (though that's debatable), but even so, at the core there is a deception involved and I do think that's where the trickster archetype is involved. Same with stories like the Santa Claus story: children do believe in it as being real, it gets them very excited for Christmas, etc... so it is a sweet and positive thing that brings so much joy and magic in children's lives. However, it does involve deception and lies. I have to kind of lie about it and hide the presents, invent excuses, etc... to maintain the illusion. At some point, even though the intentions were good and a lot of joy was generated, when children realize it all was a lie, there is going to be a feeling of having been tricked. I am thinking that is exactly parallel to some of my latest realizations, and that might be why the trickster archetype is showing up at this time in my experience and in your cards.... I'll write more about this on my gamma thread. ... Well looks like I already understand more than I did at the beginning of this paragraph! I am answering my own questions as I write, LOL.