Tarots

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Karin, Jul 28, 2016.

1. Nameless

Nameless Voyager

Plume that reading was wonderful. I honestly think you have grown with just this one reading right here. I see the synchronicity with your cards and the statues. Today I saw in the clouds a Dreamer, an Ark and the number 3. It seemed an odd collection.

Plume likes this.
  2. Plume

Plume Vanguard

IMG_4042.JPG
    I forgot to put this one with the reading from last night, just when I was about to shuffle the decks from my Three Starseed cards That I picked in combination to the last amazing Lenormand draw, I notice this cards on the left side that I was trying to figure what it represented.:D Abbiously it is Jesus holding that 9 th flames of passion the master, The star and look at the bare chest and wounded head. So coool :rolleyes:
    I think I am done now with this crucifix and we got the Jesus in the cross, maybe I should post it on my thread but I don't want anyone to think I am a little nutty here putting Jessus on the cross. :confused:I see a different percpective in my experiences working with religious statues over the years. The resurection and growth is what I see and even had to make a big corpus for a church in Alberta that had that feeling, I will show you the difference from the traditional one to more a modern one. Later tonight :)

Last edited: Apr 14, 2017
    Nameless likes this.
  3. Plume

Plume Vanguard

April22 2017,

To start this new entry, I should mention right away that the “Nine of Flames” is right in the centre of My three Starseed cards of last night eventful draw. I find this somewhat a continuation of the “Jesus “ associations I had at Easter and maybe a personal attraction for good stories.

Anyway , I might as well get to the juicy parts with explaining why I am again posting some of my daily draw for all to have a peak into my mad world of Tarots and synchronizations.

Lately I was busy with much dogs affairs and choirs practices and all my cards were again a perfect reflection of my daily vortex being played out. I could write a whole chapter with just the dog connections showing in my cards in so many way but I think I will move on to more complex spreads anyway. It was all for learning and how to do the readings with combinations, but more importantly the strong emotional connection I had really made it fun and charge my fascination to the how all this is so possible and amazing. I am in love with the new 9 cards draw now , and yes I will go up to 36, I know there is a waiting list … soon….I just want to make sure that I have a feel of the picture that is in front of me without going into the technical reading, more using my intuition which I sense is there often.

So… yesterday I sat at my Little table and wrote in my note book the previous daily draw so I can move on to my next one. Never skip this step even if you have to put two word, it is still better then doing nothing, for sure I can get lazy and haved, but not worth it at all In my opinion.

SO… head phone on… with my music playing, no thought in mind… just shuffle and I drew 9 cards from the Lenormand deck, three from the Starseed and one from my other Tarots deck from Ciro Marchetti.

all looks good…no idea what it is about and I was feeling a bit sleepy but I got this urge to go listen to that funny video of Bill that Karin posted now that I have a bit of time. I was not really planning to watch The whole hour but I founed it fascinating and hilarious so I keep watching long enough to have suddenly a HaHa.. moment …o_O I keep looking at the posting and what was written, my cards and what Bill was saying,:eek: it just hit me that this draw of cards I just did was all about being played out in front of me and its connection to even more then what meets the eyes… Is that cool or what?

First, I will examine the Lenormand one.

(STORK 17, ANKOR 35, BIRDS 12)

(BEAR 15, STAR 16, BOUQUET 9)

(KEY 33, House 4, Fish 34,) IMG_4077.JPG

The STORK for me represents reaching for higher realms, the ANKOR could represent a person that has strong opinion or maybe points of views and the birds indicates a form of communication, sharing thoughts. I would say that the first line here is about Bill preaching is Knowledge and fascination for being curious. I like him for one very important reason that he is open mind to what ever come is way and obviously likes to connect the dots and who isn’t anyway … refreshing to hear him say about how fearful people can get to even just talk about things that may be hard to comprehend and be open to any possible subject just for the pure joy of communicating and see where this will lead. that alone is a respectable aproach and I sure would have him for dinner…:DJeez! off track again or maybe not… the top line is definitely Bill which is the subject of the reading.

Next one BEAR , meaning be strong, your own advisor, the STAR is obviously the centre of this connection( Jesus or the galaxy, maybe the 4555 connection) could also be just the meaning of having a direction given. The BOUQUET says that it is gift, a strong direction offered. advice and guided. In the Video of Bill he talk about the Coptics message using three KEYS and how to experience the universe and how we have learn to experience our reality specially now with being more enlightened with science. So fascinating… The centre row of the lenormand cards is about what the reading mean or what it is happening. IMG_4082.JPG

For the last row I do not always follow the standard meaning, so I saw what the meaning is when I noticed Symbolically what Karin had posted with the Video. The 33 ” Key” is….:rolleyes:Well do we need to say? very meaningful numbers here if you all been following the fun with numbers, but lets just stay the” KEY’s “ meaning… opening the knowledge “within” using meditation in the HOUSE 4 and let it flow to perceive, just like what Bill is exposing with is understanding. This is not all, it has a double meaning, Karin wrote in that post about her leak water tank “FISH” in the house and how it all had to be change , the numbers(555, Energyguide) the words she also use House open the doors… We could look closely or not, and just for fun see so many more symbols that are all pointing to some messages and they do seemed to be repeating itself all over. Ok I could be reading into this to much but you got to admit, it does not hurt to connect dots as long you let it flow without any restriction. The word key is also being use by bill and how to open that door, represented clearly in the last row.

My feeling are not usually wrong but I have to be honest I did not expect it to be so clear and fast. I was going back and forth all taking in this and I could not stop the flow of connections.

I can maybe make a conclusion safely from my experience with the Lenormand cards. I notice that many time it would be what is happening now and less about vague possibilities, even simple matter, anything that is strongly manifested or waiting to be. I obviously had intended to revisit the posting and watch it so I did follow a call, only to have a confirmation again of how important it is to be passionate like so many explorers and curious minds.

There is three more cards that I do think paints an other perspective. IMG_4078.JPG

NINE OF FLAMES , only have to look at it and see Jesus… it also says that the wounded warrior is still standing and very much ready for an other challenge.

The TOWER is a good representation of being struck with a HAHA moment having your belief and reality struck at the core. that green man on the side is not always very welcome in the Tarots reading because it does indicates a side of being deceived or lied to with some kind of warning, maybe a person who has this role or could be a projection to the whole affair. I think it has a warning to only believe what you can experience and to be you own judge.

The 9 of EPEES show a women looking at the 9th sword and three kind of hands are hanging just above like tantalizing her dreams, it reminds me of one photos that Karin posted not long ago, I won't make any conclusion here, just a thought. IMG_4079.JPG
    I also included a photo of my desk because the whole context felt relevant to this reading, If you notice the telescope with the word “sky watcher” and the new “seagate” backup plus with the cool symbol of a galaxy, not to forget the electric blue colour that made my friend jealous when he came to teach me how to finally become a pro with my computer, anyway all part of it in some way and why not have fun with a good story;) IMG_4083.JPG

IMG_4084.JPG

I bet I missed a few others connections or repeating symbols, it is not important because the message is really about how you look and how you let it flow.

hope it is as fascinating to all and' specialement" pour toi Karin.

thanks for reading and feel free to comment on more obvious connection.

Now I can draw my next one.:rolleyes:

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 23, 2017 at 11:38 PM
    Karin likes this.
  4. Karin

Karin Vanguard

Awesome stuff, Plume! That is SO EXCITING!!!

Yes, I think that is key: the strong emotional connections, and the fun and fascination. That's the state of being that is conducive to the synchronicities, in my opinion.

Again, that's the state of being!

And he has the passion, enthusiasm, fascination and fun attitude! That's why I started watching his videos and that's why I got SO MANY syncs with his stuff, because again, the state of being matches. What exactly he is saying does not really matter, in my opinion.

LOL

I just got a friend request this morning from a guy who has the Star of David tattooed on his chest with the number 33 in it. A common friend suggested he friends me because "That's Karin Miller kind of shit." LMAO. Indeed, 33 is "my kind of shit", to say it colorfully. Now guess what the name of that new friend is? Luke Miller, same as my son. Ha ha ha. And he pointed out:

MILLER = 13-9-12-12-5-18 and 1+3+9+1+2+1+2+5 +1+8 = 33

I did not even know! :eek:

And OH-MY-GOSH Plume, incredible sync with you 5 of ORBS!!! :eek::eek::eek: You won't believe it. Will post later, I need a break. ;)

5. Karin

Karin Vanguard

OK here it is, Plume:

As I said, yesterday I felt overwhelmed with all these crazy syncs, so I did mundane boring chores then lied down on the bed for a while (then I went to do the grocery shopping and saw a zillion cloud shapes, lol). Anyways, as I was lying down, suddenly I thought to myself: why don't you draw a Tarot card for 4555, just for the heck of it. I had not drawn a card in ages, last one was what I posted here, I can't even remember what it was.

Anyways, guess which one I drew, yesterday at around 5pm?

The Five of Swords! And you drew the Five of Orbs at around the same time, right? :eek:

5swordsS.jpg

Now here is where it gets crazy: first, I think to myself "Oh no, a negative card, an inverted pentagram and DEFEAT on it!" But then I went to see what was said in the little booklet that comes with the set, and that's when my frown turned into a smile:

5swordsbS.jpg

55 Five of Swords...

We have 55-5 here! :D I asked for a card about 4555, and I got 55-5. 555, fo(u)r 555! But of course. ;)

Not only that, but 55 5 of SWORDS is 55 5 of S-WORD-S and I had just written about the WORD linked to 4555 on my gamma thread! And "S" looks a bit like 5...

Plume likes this.
  6. Plume

Plume Vanguard

Oh! My goodness!!! :eek: I am speechless o_O I have to take all this in ...and add or go look at that card again :) I may found some more treasure. :rolleyes:Might as well we are on a roll and maybe I will go see an other video of Bill:D
    Got some homework here cut out. I love it :rolleyes:
    Later ...

Karin likes this.
  7. Karin

Karin Vanguard

One more thing, Plume:
    "Little green men"... ;) That's how ET's are often referred to. And three of the orbs are up, forming a triangle shape, just like the triangular ships with a light at each corner. And just like the three satellites spheres EEE, or 555... ;) Except they are blue, not green, but still... :D I mean, that's stretching it a bunch, just playing around. ;)

I still think in this case there is nothing negative about these cards, it's just the Universe joining in the fun and joking around. :)

Last edited: Apr 24, 2017 at 6:53 PM
    Plume likes this.
  8. Plume

Plume Vanguard

First I have to say I am still in shock;) just joking , I am loving it:D and just to again a small tease ... I was on the phone and my multitask personality was pressing buttons all over my computer chatting at the same time:rolleyes: and went to see the posting from you... and what what did I spottedo_O the #55 was there ...it was 55 minute ago that you edited:) is that cool or what??
    anyway I have not even process it all and it is still going:p

Karin likes this.
  9. Karin

Karin Vanguard

OMG me neither, LOL. And I have a zillion cloud pictures I need to download, with so much stuff on them. I took most of them yesterday, the day I said I was going to rest and do only boring stuff. Alas, I had to do the grocery shopping and I saw so much stuff on the grocery store parking lot. I have to keep my eyes open when I walk or I am going to bump into something just like that bird flew into me in that same parking lot last year... ;)

10. Plume

Plume Vanguard

This is from the Starseed booklet from Patricia.
    "On a dark stormy background, three dull, gloomy orbs form a trinity in the sky. To the left, dark skies and clouds threaten a storm, but on the right, on the horizon, the sun shines through. A fierce bolt of lightning, symbol of illumination, shoots down from the heaven, striking two opposing orbs and surrounding the third, which sits lower on the horizon, It is a problematic card, filled with the obscurities of the MIND’s own illusions. Thought the dark hour of the soul, when all appears to be dim and the mind’s eye is clouded to the vision of the higher purpose of difficult or painful experiences of life, the light of understanding is WITHIN your grasp. Divine wisdom is laced through experience."

Moving beyond the uncertainties of the two, what new element is taking shape in your mind and stirring you emotionally? What is being added to your perception that allows you to form new more complex ideas?

Karin likes this.
  11. Plume

Plume Vanguard

I think that the 5 of Sword with the other cards in a trinity is also symbolic with Jesus in the centre and the lightning bolt to the left and him being in the centre of it all with the 9 of swords which again is repeating the # 9 of the centre draw, and notice that dreaming women with three hands above her head. Anyway we certainly can find more if we keep looking... like you said its not even what is said that is important but really more the level that we vibrate , the joy , fascination and wonderment. The content is of no importance and I would not want to stop to analyze it more then it is ask of, because I will only restrict the flow of all the magic being manifested. It feels like we only have to open (KEY) and receive and let it go. Jeez! o_O you got to be quick at catching it all and put it down in some order. Eh! :) maybe it is all a training for ...what though:confused: HA! I wont stop and wonder it is not worth the worry:D

Karin likes this.
  12. Plume

Plume Vanguard

:rolleyes: I went to read Soren's this morning and here is an amazing article that had so much common points we were exchanging here, so I thought I should post it here. http://sorendreier.com/the-vertical-axis/

Karin likes this.
  13. Karin

Karin Vanguard

Cool! Also, guess who's been using the whole KEY Jesus gave to the Coptics in meditation for about a week? ;) I wasn't 100% sure how to use the third part though, the 4555 part, so I just invented something using my 5 fingers...

Also cool next Week-End I have this workshop with Paul Selig and he channels Melchizedek, aka "The Word's guides" and it is an alignment with the Christ consciousness. :) There is a video of Bill Donahue talking about Melchizedek, BTW. That was the first one I watched weeks ago, and I got a bunch of syncs there, including that in there Bill was talking about Melchizedek presenting as electricity in the body, and at the same time I was reading in Paul Selig's book the Melchizedek guides say we often feel them as buzzing through the body, which is "the song" they sing to support our energy field as it rises. Singing a song, as in the song The Bird is the Word? ;) Again, lots of links.

But the reason why I finally got motivated to use this Coptic key, because a friend I highly value had been sending me several hints I should look into this but I didn't really pay that much attention until I heard Bill talk about it and say "This key will open the front door. It will take you through the front door." He repeated these words several times, and I jumped on my seat, because in 2015 I asked for a dream to clarify my connection to whom I call 333, and that night I had a dream where I climbed through tunnels to arrive to his room at the top floor, and in my climb through the tunnel I had brought a lot of dirt and made a mess in front of his door, and he asked me why I kept coming here this way and "Why don't you use the front door". The front door was visible at the end of the corridor, in the light. I was so annoyed by this dream because I did not understand what it meant, and especially what "Use the front door", meant. Then I heard Bill say this will take you through the front door, LOL. SO that was it, BOOM, I'll give that "front door key" a shot! ;) I'll try to find those two videos later.

Plume likes this.
  14. Plume

Plume Vanguard

Oh ! Jeezz!!!:cool: I got work again. I look at my draw from yesterday and guess what it is all about... this discussion and you. :DI think it is very powerful. Funny ... I was just thinking the other day about how I wanted to meet you in dream or anyone that believe this possible and here the physical is manifestating or in some way connected, I think your strong desire to bring the magic in the physical and my dream to connect , with maybe no preconceived way, is matched or being manifested in our games now. Cool! Anyway got to go and later I will process this on here:)

Karin likes this.
  15. Plume

Plume Vanguard

April 25 2017,

This is a spread for Karin, the last days were charge with synchronistic clouds, numbers and many more appearing messages for you and also for me if we look at the cards for the last two nights.

First of all I should put this in context to why I think the cards are for you. I was reading this morning on Soren web site about the centre of our galaxie and after I notice your post and read about the dream you had that you arrived to a place where you were greeted by a guide and ask why not use the door instead of coming from the way you had. you felt frustrated and wander the significance of all this... sorry can’t help you with the why:confused: but I certainly can say that I think these cards are a representation of your experience:D.

(WOMEN, CLOUDS, HOUSE)

(STORK, SHIP, CLOVER)

(COFFIN, STAIRS, DOG)
    IMG_4096.JPG
    The first row is representing your feeling, frustration or confusion being clarified because the clouds are clearing and the light is piercing through the darkness.(A women that was confuse about a door way to a house) you spoke a lot about the door way of your house and here the dream that you are sharing is repeating a similar message.

The second line is about crossing far to the other side of one reality. (A lucky trip to be taking to another level, reaching the higher realms)

The third row has the coffin which is very symbolic in a rebirth fashion, reminded by the STORK right under the women being in a vertical formation. interesting... after reading about that article from Soren web site with the vertical reference and being alive to receive guidance in many way, to transmit it through our heart with passion, looking up to the sky is a must for keeping that sense of wonderment and the STORK to me is symbolic of you and your photos.

“sometime going through the pain of the coffin opens up a new door or a new phase on the spiritual ladder, two path both are good but a guide is helping you.”

We can see that the path has two stair way, not one better then the other, just a choice, but you have a guide that is there waiting in an arch way of a door holding a leach that is removed… interesting would you think?

the number 3 in dead centre too… and there is many doors in this reading…short , simple but clear and getting brighter:D

ok done... got to draw my cards now

Tourloo

Karin likes this.
  16. Karin

Karin Vanguard

Thank you so much for that, Plume! Wow, so cool, and I love how you see straight through it, always in a positive way. That was a good idea to do that reading, surfing that week-end wave of acceleration, synchronicity and connection. Since yesterday it seems that wave is over for me. Wow, it was such a strong acceleration for me, just like when you press the gas pedal on the Ferrari and you press a little to hard, the car jump forward and you're not sure if will stay on the road... ;)

Amazing the first and second line. Third line is where it gets even more interesting, that being the future and more open to interpretation... The dog holding the leash is cute: an invitation to go for a walk? To go on an adventure? :) The stairs is interesting, because you had already had that card for me and back then I had no idea what that "choice" could be, especially since both stair cases look so similar and go in the same general direction. Now it turns out I can see something that could match. Indeed I know both choices are great and lead to the same place but I have been bouncing back and forth hesitating between each. I wish both stairs were one, though...

About the number 3, did I post here that on Saturday (the most accelerated day), I noticed for the first time that my dear passion flower vine that I see so many treasures in, is called LADY #3. I bought it several weeks ago and the tag was still on, deep in the plant, but I only noticed it on Saturday. I laughed when I saw that! :)

Passion1S.jpg