Space Station

Discussion in 'Non-Physical Experiences' started by Shadow, Feb 24, 2017.

1. Shu-Man

Shu-Man Navigator

Excellent reply MtnGoat! :)

Dr. Michio Kaku explained it in this short video clip as well.

I believe this to be true as well and am actually shocked by the amount of people that do practice Astral travel, that have opposite views to this.

My 3rd goal with this practice in general has always been to "remember" what I once knew and fulfill my true purpose. We that practice often, come together on Forums like this because we are like minded. We seem to have different goals and value different things more than the average Human does.
    I have always felt that we are either in training to become part of the "structure" over there or we already were and we decided to volunteer to be part of this "Human" experiment here. My downloads seem to push me further. After one of them, I seem to know more. I feel different as well. I know you say that the "downloads" can come in all forms and either be information, programming or "other" things. I don't get the conscious meaning immediately, but I do get the "message" at some level. I feel that some of them have to do with a "frequency" shift as well. Sometimes they can be hard on the physical body and take a while to balance or acclimate to.

Lately my LDs have been consumed by a "bully" from my early years. He was a terror and he terrorized everyone around him. He also saw me as competition, so that made it even worse for me. He constantly returns and I am baffled at his continued reappearance. I forgave him years ago. In my Dreams I have blasted him, attempted to help him see what he was doing to others, forgave him, all kinds of things. But still he returns. It's almost like he has now become some kind of DT (Dream Trigger) that instantly helps me to become aware. The problem is, I keep awaking angry. o_O He reappears in my Dreams more than anyone I know here in the this physical realm, even MJ, my love.

Nameless likes this.
  2. subtle traveler

subtle traveler Vanguard

To the broader discussion here ... I would share a non-physical perspective ...

"A belief is only a thought (that you continue to think) that represents a very strong part of your point of attraction (that you just can’t get around), as the Universe continues to deliver evidence to you of what you think."

The Universe continually reflects the result of our thoughts back to us.

Also, the Buddhists have a term called 'shenpa' which is commonly translated as "hook". You get hooked into the thought form, and a belief develops. This is physical perspective, but the Buddhist idea is that the "hook" must be addressed. My experience is that this physical perspective (shenpa) is useful but eventually becomes limiting itself. Addressing beliefs requires both physical and non-physical perspective (which the Buddhists do not necessarily emphasize). However, I think that one thing the Buddhists get VERY CORRECT is that meditation is necessary ... it reduces resistance in the human processing.

Finally I would suggest (to more recent comments) that there are other threads here at the EIC forum where an idea expands (as it has here). This thread is not the first time on the forum. A similar "momentum" has developed on the forum several times ... recent examples include meeting up around Bee's BBQ, a recent discussion where Novice shared some posts about her experiences, a new person (Far Out) asking some questions about their experiences.

Last edited: Jun 3, 2017
    Nameless likes this.
  3. subtle traveler

subtle traveler Vanguard

Nameless ... you are really working this (like Bee mentioned yesterday "rolling up the sleeves") ;)

I really like your point about 'fabricating' ... this is exactly what Frank DeMarco suggest (e.g., we "think" we are fabricating the NP contact).

Some context ... it is difficult for the human biological brain to absorb these experiences ... it is not made specifically for that ... but the mind can understand and transmit this into a translation which the brain eventually understands … a process of going back and forth between a "physical" (biology and brain) and "non-physical" perspective (mind) is very often required. Many require meditation for this process, as it reduces the resistances of individual biology.

I am tuned into this today ... as I had an experience this morning where my perceptions of my biology caused me to question the message which came through. I was questioning whether it was fabricated because of its negativity ... I had another non-physical communication this morning when meditating-sleeping in and out with a long stream of hypnogogic images. So, I can relate to you "digging around" this topic.

I will end with this. One of the more useful tips I have heard from Frank DeMarco is that communicating with the NP is "easier done than said". Too often we are preventing the non-physical contact with things we learned as a human growing up. For example, we habitually listen with our ears when we are not clair-audient (e.g., a belief that our ears will hear the NP message). So, I like your trail of questions. I just wanted to add some context.

Last edited: Jun 2, 2017
    Nameless and Bee like this.
  4. Shu-Man

Shu-Man Navigator

..or other people's experiences. Then we just become "parrots" constantly repeating what others say, instead of seeing for ourselves. That in turn seems to "taint" us.

My beliefs are based on experience first, then I seek out the answers and further knowledge later. Through reading books, watching videos/seminars and visiting Forums akin to this one here on the subject, I come across some people's own experiences that really resonate within me. I don't buy what they say hook, line and sinker. But they have opened my eyes.

Nameless and Bee like this.
  5. Plume

Plume Trailblazer

....Oh :eek::eek::eek: I dont know where to start but I am in shock by what I just realized. Got to put this down on my thread later. :confused::confused::confused: Seriously crazy... all has to do with Blue...feather ... Antarctique and the contract I just estimated for this huge Dinosaurs and it is a huge job( still have no answer if we will do it though but not the point from my perspective) that is nothing, it is all related to my madness and what is coming and now I know why I am obsessed with feather... Jeez I better stop I will spoil it all here, but first I got to get intouch with the blue Avian :D I have a good idea for the artificial futur for that possible crew that might be little troublesome ....my artificial feather, now is that brilliant!!!! Would you say?...they will all be infected with love and devotion :D
    Anyway later I will disclose my discovery... I mean it is all a games ...but boy oh boy it is amazing :eek::eek:
    Oh ! Love all the posting:)
    Tourloo...

Nameless, subtle traveler and Bee like this.
  6. Shu-Man

Shu-Man Navigator

It's funny how you mention seeing the World through "rose colored spectacles" Bee. That's the way I see the World everyday. My Trigeminal Neuralgia has me wearing "rose colored spectacles day and night now", lol. It's called FL 41 tint and it's the glasses I wear called "TheraSpecs". They are great for people with "light sensitivity" problems and Migraines as well.

On another note, back to the Shadow's OP here. Have any of you come across areas where you feel and know you are being "screened"? I have come across experiences in some of my latest "Phase/soak sessions" where I "feel" and do see that I am being "screened" for some reason. "Their" communication is normally at a telepathic level.
    I remember when I was new to this practice, I had a couple of episodes like that as well. These screenings occur during my conscious Phase attempts, but not my actual OBEs or LDs. Those are more like actual tests/quests and challenges.

Bee and Nameless like this.
  7. MtnGoat

MtnGoat Voyager

I like to spend time watching wildlife. I find it to be a wonderful pasttime. Is it surprising the other may be viewing us?

When I met Tellaidian - he mention that he (they) spends time scanning awarenesses at long distance which is how he found me and we came to meet. Being scanned doesnt really bother me. We do it ourselves at many levels.

In my opinion....

Last edited: Jun 5, 2017
    Plume, Nameless and Shu-Man like this.
  8. Nameless

Nameless Voyager

Yes, it was a couple of experiences like this that led me to these forums to start with. I didn't know then how to word what I wanted to say but absolutely there was a screening. I still don't know what for though. Very telepathic and high-end.

Shu-Man and Plume like this.
  9. Bee

Bee Navigator Staff Member

Hey Shu,

I take it, it's a specific frequency of light you're filtering out?

:)

10. Shu-Man

Shu-Man Navigator

According to research done on the FL-41 tint, it's primary function is to block out visible light at the "green-to-blue" end of the spectrum. With me though, it's the actual light intensity and toning it down that seems to be the ticket. I haven't tried any other "filters" besides your basic sunglasses.
    Basic sunglasses are too dark to use at night, especially while night driving. But they are improving glasses more and more today.
    They do have specialized lens now that you can put a FL-41 tint into, but they are now "wrap around" glasses. The technology used in them can not be applied to a "convex/wrap around" pair of glasses. That is, not yet. Those glasses have a pretty high price tag on them right now too. My Theraspecs were only $120.00 American.

Here is a link to a website that did research on "Blink Frequency, Light Sensitivity, and Functional Limitations in Patients with Benign Essential Blepharospasm".
    If you have the time, check it out. It is a good read. :)
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2701948/

Last edited: Jun 6, 2017
  11. subtle traveler

subtle traveler Vanguard

Since related to the topic, I thought to mention this here.

I was given an extended Space Station experience last night. It took some duration to get there by transport. It was incredibly huge with many ships around it! It was like its own organism. I will have to fill out the details at another time.

Plume and Nameless like this.
  12. Plume

Plume Trailblazer

:)like its own organism:) that sound like a free energy space ship :rolleyes: could be... just a thought ...they obviously know how to work together in synergy or something:) Wow! you got my attention alright...

13. subtle traveler

subtle traveler Vanguard

Yeah, the organism observation came through while in the experience (not after during the interpretation). Parts of it seemed to be moving in a way that implied it might be alive. It reminded me of my "Amoeba" concept I have learned of recently ... the whole of everything supporting my life here. We each have one.

I readily admit that the apparent movement may have simply been energy-related. Many ships were both floating and moving around the space station. The other metaphor or flavor offered in the experience was that was a place for many to visit, like a vacation destination for a family. I did not meet any crew of the Space Station.

The experience started fuzzy during transport (I was rather tired that night), but when I finally went up in the 2nd local ship to see more, my vision could see through the side of the ship and I was suddenly viewing the entire station with clarity from great distance. I could see the detail of the supporting and interlocking beams, the many living pods for visitors, the ships flying about, the corridors connecting sections, etc. I was really thrilled with this specificity and grandness. It was a treat or gift.

Before going to bed, I was not trying anything other than remaining open to what my primary guide (Courage) had for me. I simply kept my heart energy opened to her and sent gratitude. I "conked out" quickly. I had been relaxing my body with a recording from Patty Ray Avalon, and entered an altered state for a while. When the recording was done, I went to sleep with my focus on Courage. This experience touched me deeply. It had a sense of special-ness to it ... like it was a gift (not me doing it).

Last edited: Aug 16, 2017
    Plume and Nameless like this.