Space Station

Discussion in 'Non-Physical Experiences' started by Shadow, Feb 24, 2017.

1. Shadow

Shadow Sojourner

So here it is . The one I dont talk about away from forums .
    To set the picture around this time I was having many consciously induced OBEs. It was an exiting time and knew although I was putting a lot of effort in this field I was not on my own. There seemed to be a silent helper who never showed but was there.
    Also prior to this during an OBE landing through a ceiling into a large room a woman approached me and pointed over to another girl and said " you see that girl, she is doing realy well and she doesnt let Fear and Children get in the way". ( I had been shown a hologram of a beautiful young boy in period costume wearing a white Curley wig) I came to the conclusion this had been me and wanted to know more but after this advice I decided to to get hung up on the boy and just move forwards.
    I had been having some fun scary expeditions and later came to the idea that maybe this was preparing me for the event.

8th July 2013
    Went to bed with no troubles.Woke up at 5 am.Remembered a dream where I was looking at a tiny new born baby. As I was looking at it I wanted to put it in a cosy position to sleep. ( at the time of writing this the tv went out of tune)I felt the coziness myself that the baby would be feeling.
    Visited bathroom then back to bed and decided to try for an exit. Token gesture of raising energy but within seconds of finishing I get that jelly feeling.No vibrations this time, no loud plane engine noise,just felt like a plate of wobbly jelly raising up slowly. Had 360 degree vision, could see all of myself. Now was heading straight upwards fast with the feeling of someone behind me.
    Same beautiful stars sparkling as if in space and now am travelling fast.
    In the distance could see something stand out from the stars quite far in the distance slightly to the left.I thought at the time was like a space station. I didnt even know what a space station looked like but it wasnt saucer shaped or cigar shaped but had vertical columns .
    Immediatly I'm there floating slowly down onto an area still outside.It still seemed a little dark but could see small groups of 2-3 humanoid shaped beings each standing around small tables looking at me as if waiting for me.
    This is where the fear started to set in as I looked at them. I knew I had to take control of my fears or I would spoil the experience and this was too great to miss. They all seemed the same height and all in what was like a white body suit taking the contour of their whole bodies but that included the head and face. Their face wasnt like a mask though but was the same white as their body.
    This is where now I think they may have telepathically picked up my fear because one of them seemed to suddenly now take the appearance of a lady with shoulder length hair. It seemed to do the job ,I felt a little relieved. I felt no warmth from her. Just as if she (he,it?) was there doing a job.
    Im now facing inwards to the place and corridors are leading off inside. A few more people came out from one of the entrances and one of them stepped forwards putting two arms out to me and with a lovely soothing voice says "My Dear Come With Me".
    Who ever had brought me here I felt was now whisking me along a corridor. Others were around all looking the same.Entered a room to the right that at the time felt like a waiting room or examination room.At this stage there was only me and whoever had travelled with me but then I must have blacked out.
    Can you believe it? The most important time and I lose consciousness.
    Remember nothing till travelling back spinning over dry land seeing sketchings of wild animals and Barron land then felt re entry back into body and opened eyes awake.
    This experience took days to come down from a high. I was in disbelief at what may have just happened and I did a lot of analysis incase I created this myself and even reluctantly wrote that I may have lapsed into a dream but came back later confidant enough to know with out a shadow of doubt this happened

Shu-Man, Szaxx, Nameless and 2 others like this.
  2. subtle traveler

subtle traveler Vanguard

I am glad that you chose to share your experience here. You have very good recall of detail, even though the event was physically 3 years ago.

fwiw ... I have lost the most important detail (e.g., the primary answer that I was seeking in the experience) on several occasions. Recently, I began exploring the question 'who I am composed of' and when that detail came up in the non-physical experience (twice actually), I forgot it each time. I had held the name in my mind right up until I awakened physically.

Thanks for sharing what you remember. It is more than enough ... ;-)

Last edited: May 25, 2017
  3. Plume

Plume Trailblazer

You must be happy you had such a good recall even if you lost conscious for some time, did you feel some kind of healing or release of some sort?. I ask because I was listening to a interview of Stephen Laberge ( I think I am spealing it right o_O) anyway funny guy for sure :rolleyes: he is on my list now to read and listen what he has to say about lucid dreaming, like I was saying he had a opinion of not being lucid sometimes but he had good recalls and gel that it was as important for learning about consciousness. He gave an exemple of one experience that would not have been observe and revealing or healing after recalling it even not being lucid at the moment. I find that I get that lucidity and lose it but the recalls of the whole experience is equally interesting. Just wonder if it matter to you to be in full lucidity or not.
    Is this the only one that was impressive to you? Amazing what we achieve when we put an effort on practicing.
    Great experience. ;)

Last edited: Feb 25, 2017
  4. Shadow

Shadow Sojourner

Ive had many, many consciously induced OBEs over the last 6-7 years Plume. The ability to recall step by step is so much easier when I've been conscious at the very beginning, Focusing hard on what Im hearing, what direction I seem to be going in, what I see. All the senses are noted at the time so when its finished as soon as I open my eyes before I wonder what time it is or let any day to day thought enter my mind I do a quick replay over in my mind. Then I do it again. Then I do it again, reliving the imagery . As soon as I'm up I write key points down and when I have time I write the whole excursion down.
    If I wake up from a dream , unless I've woken up abruptly it can easily be lost .
    Right from the beginning when I started walking around my house I knew someone was helping me. I had floated into another bedroom when someone grabbed me by my ankle and tossed me in the air throwing me out the window. I got such a scare that i immediatly willed my self back to bed. Shortly later I realised this was to teach me to get as far away from my body as possible quickly, so I started to.
    Adventures out in astral followed but it took a while for me to realise that gradually they were orchestrated. I wasnt interacting with fellow sleepers or inhabitants of astral realms. They were scenes being set up for me . The important ones always seemed to lift me up before I got too dozy so I would remember clearly.
    Recently there has been a change in shift and if Im lucky enough it seems to take place within the brow rather than leaving body I seem to be going deeper inside my head but still with the sense of moving and when I get there I dont see my body but am aware of the position Im at.
    Oh dear I've done it again I've rambled on. I only meant to reply to you and subtle traveller with a few sentences .Sorry but once I get started on the subject I could ramble on and on I am so passionate about everything that is happening.When you have beautiful contact and everything is such a riddle and fun or very motherly type love then its hard not to. Promise I'll stop now

5. Nameless

Nameless Voyager

That's very good recall Shadow. I can relate to the 'high' you felt, it's really hard to explain that to people who just don't know what you're talking about. Don't worry about rambling on, it's good to do that. It helps you put things in perspective and make connections you might not make when speaking only in your head. So what if sometimes you feel you're just going on and on. I think most all of us here totally get it. It amazes me how when you do ramble what parts different members here will pick up and go with when they reply back to you. It really helps all of us. Hugs and thanks for sharing your world with us.

Plume likes this.
  6. Plume

Plume Trailblazer

Oh! You won't lose me at all on the rambling parts :rolleyes: I am a expert at this , I could listen or read all your experiences and would want to hear more, like Nameless said it's the right place here to feel free and know that you will find all kind of levels of understanding. Good thing that we can express it in a comfortable environment:D and most important is , it's helping you see how you even analyze your experiences and at the same time, help other see patterns that may all in the future make us ee a bigger picture if that is possible o_O
    Thank you for that reply, I did understand the part about moving away from the body , good exemple and reminder.
    I also found that when I make that effort to be conscious when I start the intention to have a lucid experience they where the best recall for the details and to set my intention too.
    I have not had much time in the morning to do this lately:( that is the time best for me after a good night sleep and not to tired. For now my dreams are keeping me entertained.
    Great to have you here sharing:)

Nameless likes this.
  7. MtnGoat

MtnGoat Navigator

Shadow, You really need to get over that fear thing. Yes there are space platforms. I am aware of at least one space station in the Belief Territories. Dont' really know why those folks crave that. There are ships that dock in focus 27, and I suppose there could be a station there somewhere that I don't know of. At TMI, in the Starline courses approaching levels 42, 49 there is a station called Alpha Square. It has facilites and major conference area for interchanges. Its near an amazing area in the Galaxy near the galactic core. I like to go there; species I know that I like to be with. It interesting after the course going back to the base I came to understand more about the place. Learning that I contacted Franceen King who created and teaches the course to see how the station came about and she confirmed what I learned. The station is not a TMI construct, rather in her travels she met species that lead her to the station and suggested she use it for the course. The station is a thought construct used for telephathic like conferencing, and more I guess. It is an imaginary structure use by real beings that comunicate for very long distances.

Alpha Squared is a big station. What you described seemed small unleass that was all you perceived. I know of one more station and there are landing platforms at other planets. I'm not sure where you actually were, likely not Alpha Sq'd. You really need to get over being afraid of aliens. Remember we're just one species and your use to our animals, but most of the Universe is different from us.

Here's a drawing of Telladian from the Acturis region. Ya know you need to learn to meet new people.

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 24, 2017
    Bee, Shu-Man and Nameless like this.
  8. Shadow

Shadow Sojourner

Yes ,I was very excited after the event but very dissapointed that I passed out and missed the point of the visit. Although as explained I was a bit frightened and I think they knew that , I realy dont know if I was enduced into a sleep. `I think it strange that I came round just when returning .
    However that was nearly 4 years ago and I 've had quite a few other excursions since then so feel sure I wouldnt be frightened again.
    In fact in February of this year I became determined to make it quite clear to the other side that I wanted to know what that was all about. I wanted to meet them again if possible. Sent out multiple strong clear requests by thought.
    A couple of weeks later in the morning I was in bed awake recalling a dream when my flow of thought was interrupted by a very formal sounding voice making an announcement. It said " Your Inspirational Request Has Been Heard By Higher People". This wasn't a soft whisper as I get often but more like a commanding voice.
    About 3 weeks ago I woke up thinking OMG their coming . I didnt feel frightened just apprehensive.
    I just don't know how to take control of this and set the ball rolling if it is going to happen.
    Any advice would be welcome on how to.

9. MtnGoat

MtnGoat Navigator

which other side ? :)-) chuckle....

It is interesting how formal responces can be made; how courteous and helpful other species are. This is why I've developed my own formality on first meetings. I had met one entity that had never encountered a human before and was glad i was on good behavior.

I wouldnt worry about control. Just allow yourself to dwell on the matter of your expanding view of reality; that this is a big stretch. The apprehension is normal as it is quite uncanny encountering things out of our normal. It can be a short of shock therapy, I am still - on a daily basis - trying to adapt to it since it can be too hard to believe at times. As i've written many times its good to spend time examining what questions are important so one is ready for the encounter

Bee and Shu-Man like this.
  10. Sinera

Sinera Seeker

Regarding of Space Stations one can astralproject to as a human. Has anybody ever been told about the "Human Contact Zone"? It's where I was led by a female guide who wanted to show it to me in September 2011.

Just curious if s.o. ever heard this term? Strange thing is that my 'space suit' (energy body) used then had the looks of Tom Campbell whose book(s) I just had read (never happened again after that). She then showed me human (not ET) looking beings who operated on devices for observation or exploration of Earth life.

It was said to be a meeting place where incarnated humans can come to in order to meet 'discarnated' or non-physical beings. Back then I interpreted it to be a human-only thing because the beings in this room actually did look human.

However, today I wonder about the name "human" contact zone and if it is actually also ET-related. Tom Campbell also relates to the Monroe Instutite for me and they have this Starline program where you reach the higher focus levels. And I remember me and the guide back then also projected into the starfilled night sky or the Void filled with lights. So I am just wondering.

I have not had too much ET contact in the past because I actually never wanted it.. It happend when I raised my vibration further (already in the astral) in order to reach a higher plane / focus level. Then, and only then, I actually met 3 of the tall whites (greys) who were watching me, nothing more came out of it, since then I decided not to engage and 'beamed down' again. I had some encounters in dreams though. One was a female grey who told me she frequently logged into the human mind network sometimes to gather information or upload experience. It was a very casual and friendly, even funny, talk with her.

Bee, Nameless and Shu-Man like this.
  11. MtnGoat

MtnGoat Navigator

In my experiences that can happen anywhere/anystate. I do not know of a zone specifically provided for the contact you describe. There are places where it is more likely to meet non-human/non-physicals, but that depends on the species too. To get to Focus 34 one first goes through quarantine.

Nameless, Shu-Man and Sinera like this.
  12. Shu-Man

Shu-Man Navigator

Mtngoat, I just wanted to say I wish you would post more on this Forum. I thoroughly enjoy your incite! :cool:

Throughout my life I have come into contact with the "others'/Elders, but only at their beckon. I have had the spontaneous OBEs that have led to their "door". I have also consciously received "downloads, although I didn't "decipher" exactly what the download was, at a conscious level, that is.

Nameless and Plume like this.
  13. Plume

Plume Trailblazer

Oh! I have some questions for you travellers:confused:
    First one is about the why some experiences with guides could have it being put you in some quarantine or some time even with condition, information given has to be shared or the flow may be effected? I have not had this request myself but I came to see that it does exist often in experiencer with deep contact.
    I have more questions but I will starts with this one:D

Nameless likes this.
  14. MtnGoat

MtnGoat Navigator

Thanks. Regarding the posts, I am often times hesitant to turn stuff loose on the Internet. People have been encouraging me to make a variety of stuff I write public and so I am building a website. I still have mix feelings about it.

One thing to be aware of regarding downloads is that they are not all data. There's confusion about that. The downloads are often process modifications, think of it like upgrading firmware on your PC. There are tweak made to one's psyche and more, that allows..... who knows all what that allows, and yes there is also data.

The quarantine I am aware of, as other TMI students is at Focus 34/35 which is then outside the Earth Life System (ELS). Its just not desired to let humans out too far. I don't actually know that all TMI students do get through quarantine, but it is actually kinda neat. I had a very good experience in quarantine. It was like being weightless, pure quiet, and felt very secure... like being in the womb is what I thought. I'd actually be glad to back to quarantine (?)

Bee, Nameless and Shu-Man like this.
  15. Shu-Man

Shu-Man Navigator

Hi Plume!

I will attempt to answer them from what I have learned. The answer to the question is you see what you need to see when you need to see it.
    Humans try to rush this process and for that they can find themselves "blocked" or like you say in "quarantine".
    I find that a lesson takes time to absorb and some can also get quite involved. This is another reason for a "step back" or quarantine.
    The third possibility is that you have stumbled across something that at the time, you weren't fully prepared for. A test was given to see if you were ready and the time you weren't. Many times you will be given that test again, but in a different way. There are many ways to learn the same thing. ;)

Even when I find myself in "Quarantine", I can still access the "void".

Last edited: May 31, 2017
    Bee, Plume and Nameless like this.
  16. MtnGoat

MtnGoat Navigator

For myself I have commonly found that I am not ready for the next step or all the info. I have personally found that it takes me time to get use to the small ideas that get parsed out to me. I am often not waiting as I should and so I keep pushing - striving. There's stuff I still have a hard time accepting cuz I don'tg see how it works, then there are times when I have been shown what I asking, but I can't look at it for more then a few instants. Just hard to accept. I often find I have the wrong attitude regarding an issue..... not sure, are you asking why more doesn't come?

Bee and Plume like this.
  17. Plume

Plume Trailblazer

I guess I am sort of looking at comments that have triggered this question of flow of information. I do read or listen to many that did over many years developed their own contacts and often very repetitive or with the same entity's and I notice that it has moments where they felt that you have to be patient and that it had to flow out in way for it to keep the search moving with more info. Kind of a two way relationship. I beleive we are often stuck so much in our belief and only look for confirmation so we can easily get delusional of what is truth or not but maybe it is not importante, obviously it is personal but my aproach is that I had to look at what others report to see in between the lines because for the potential that maybe I can discover patterns that could reveal more , like what essence the information has.
    Sometime you get a comment like they have to express it in way that you could consider sharing or else ...because maybe of some previous agreements or maybe the energy you put in is what make it come and into a language that you can understand. That make me wonder how much we fabricate what we see. Obviously we do and that is ok often it is very much a personal healing process for the individual but at time it is ask to be put forth what we discovered in books, like a contract. Fascinating how often this happens, and also I found that my little games works in some way the same and are progressing only when I give it attention and keep an attitude that makes it flow not looking at the details like it is not the point. Puzzling... and this is the why I keep this journey alive and fascinating. It does triggers often feelings that are much more revealing then the contents so that does make me wonder the why of it all when we have information of all types, what to do with it... maybe it is the point....JEEZ o_O!!! I am thinking too much but I love poking questions to you all because I know you all have that same drive and we are obviously not islands and regrouping helps seeing a bigger picture but a bigger picture of whato_O ...

18. MtnGoat

MtnGoat Navigator

I really dont know why it is the way it is; often drives me nuts and pisses me off.

Nameless likes this.
  19. Plume

Plume Trailblazer

ha! Good:p being in that states makes things move but where:cool:...

Nameless likes this.
  20. Nameless

Nameless Voyager

Plume I like your questions very much. Seems part of the human condition is that we like our answers and we like them to go in straight lines from point A to point B. We like order and clear instructions. Personally I see no reason this study of ours can not be done in exactly that way. There is a lot of talk about losing our beliefs and ditching our old belief systems. On the surface that seems well and good, problem is being human we immediately fill that space with other beliefs whether we mean to or not.

I have a hard time distinguishing between a belief and a thought. Aren't they one and the same? (that's rhetorical)

So, if it is true we were put here to learn then seems we were put here to learn to use our human condition to do all these things we are trying to escape our human condition to do. Convoluted I know but apparently we do convoluted well. I've found myself many times in argument/discussion with 'who' I don't know. On more than one occasion I have said point blank, if you want to communicate with and use US then you have to be able to communicate on our level. Now I realize all of that might sound crazy but those conversations I'm referring to took place long before I even had a clue about astral projection or OBEs or alien intelligence or any of this.

As a child I had absolutely NO problem distinguishing between what was real (physical reality) and what was other. There simply was no problem. Knowing was just that - knowing. I didn't question it or ever doubt. What I am saying is that to me suggest we don't really need to overthink any of this. And yes, it should all come very naturally and without beating ourselves up. Let me try this again as that isn't exactly what I am trying to say.

When I was a child I sort of believed in angels, ghosts, good guys, bad guys and on and on. And NONE of that affect my ability whatsoever.

We NEED our beliefs because that is HOW this all works. It is only our intelligence and understanding we need to use to distinguish the larger picture and see that one persons demon is another's guide. Or that your sprite is my little helper.

(my apologies if that comes across as authoritative. I certainly don't have all the answers but when I write sometimes I feel directed to say something and I really try to do that without prejudice just as I would withhold prejudice while reading someone else's thoughts)

We are trying to operate in an area where belief is everything.

Bee, Shu-Man and Plume like this.