Space Station

Discussion in 'Non-Physical Experiences' started by Shadow, Feb 24, 2017.

1. Shadow

Shadow Sojourner

So here it is . The one I dont talk about away from forums .
    To set the picture around this time I was having many consciously induced OBEs. It was an exiting time and knew although I was putting a lot of effort in this field I was not on my own. There seemed to be a silent helper who never showed but was there.
    Also prior to this during an OBE landing through a ceiling into a large room a woman approached me and pointed over to another girl and said " you see that girl, she is doing realy well and she doesnt let Fear and Children get in the way". ( I had been shown a hologram of a beautiful young boy in period costume wearing a white Curley wig) I came to the conclusion this had been me and wanted to know more but after this advice I decided to to get hung up on the boy and just move forwards.
    I had been having some fun scary expeditions and later came to the idea that maybe this was preparing me for the event.

8th July 2013
    Went to bed with no troubles.Woke up at 5 am.Remembered a dream where I was looking at a tiny new born baby. As I was looking at it I wanted to put it in a cosy position to sleep. ( at the time of writing this the tv went out of tune)I felt the coziness myself that the baby would be feeling.
    Visited bathroom then back to bed and decided to try for an exit. Token gesture of raising energy but within seconds of finishing I get that jelly feeling.No vibrations this time, no loud plane engine noise,just felt like a plate of wobbly jelly raising up slowly. Had 360 degree vision, could see all of myself. Now was heading straight upwards fast with the feeling of someone behind me.
    Same beautiful stars sparkling as if in space and now am travelling fast.
    In the distance could see something stand out from the stars quite far in the distance slightly to the left.I thought at the time was like a space station. I didnt even know what a space station looked like but it wasnt saucer shaped or cigar shaped but had vertical columns .
    Immediatly I'm there floating slowly down onto an area still outside.It still seemed a little dark but could see small groups of 2-3 humanoid shaped beings each standing around small tables looking at me as if waiting for me.
    This is where the fear started to set in as I looked at them. I knew I had to take control of my fears or I would spoil the experience and this was too great to miss. They all seemed the same height and all in what was like a white body suit taking the contour of their whole bodies but that included the head and face. Their face wasnt like a mask though but was the same white as their body.
    This is where now I think they may have telepathically picked up my fear because one of them seemed to suddenly now take the appearance of a lady with shoulder length hair. It seemed to do the job ,I felt a little relieved. I felt no warmth from her. Just as if she (he,it?) was there doing a job.
    Im now facing inwards to the place and corridors are leading off inside. A few more people came out from one of the entrances and one of them stepped forwards putting two arms out to me and with a lovely soothing voice says "My Dear Come With Me".
    Who ever had brought me here I felt was now whisking me along a corridor. Others were around all looking the same.Entered a room to the right that at the time felt like a waiting room or examination room.At this stage there was only me and whoever had travelled with me but then I must have blacked out.
    Can you believe it? The most important time and I lose consciousness.
    Remember nothing till travelling back spinning over dry land seeing sketchings of wild animals and Barron land then felt re entry back into body and opened eyes awake.
    This experience took days to come down from a high. I was in disbelief at what may have just happened and I did a lot of analysis incase I created this myself and even reluctantly wrote that I may have lapsed into a dream but came back later confidant enough to know with out a shadow of doubt this happened

Szaxx, Nameless, Bee and 1 other person like this.
  2. subtle traveler

subtle traveler Navigator

Very good recall of detail.

3. Plume

Plume Vanguard

You must be happy you had such a good recall even if you lost conscious for some time, did you feel some kind of healing or release of some sort?. I ask because I was listening to a interview of Stephen Laberge ( I think I am spealing it right o_O) anyway funny guy for sure :rolleyes: he is on my list now to read and listen what he has to say about lucid dreaming, like I was saying he had a opinion of not being lucid sometimes but he had good recalls and gel that it was as important for learning about consciousness. He gave an exemple of one experience that would not have been observe and revealing or healing after recalling it even not being lucid at the moment. I find that I get that lucidity and lose it but the recalls of the whole experience is equally interesting. Just wonder if it matter to you to be in full lucidity or not.
    Is this the only one that was impressive to you? Amazing what we achieve when we put an effort on practicing.
    Great experience. ;)

Last edited: Feb 25, 2017
  4. Shadow

Shadow Sojourner

Ive had many, many consciously induced OBEs over the last 6-7 years Plume. The ability to recall step by step is so much easier when I've been conscious at the very beginning, Focusing hard on what Im hearing, what direction I seem to be going in, what I see. All the senses are noted at the time so when its finished as soon as I open my eyes before I wonder what time it is or let any day to day thought enter my mind I do a quick replay over in my mind. Then I do it again. Then I do it again, reliving the imagery . As soon as I'm up I write key points down and when I have time I write the whole excursion down.
    If I wake up from a dream , unless I've woken up abruptly it can easily be lost .
    Right from the beginning when I started walking around my house I knew someone was helping me. I had floated into another bedroom when someone grabbed me by my ankle and tossed me in the air throwing me out the window. I got such a scare that i immediatly willed my self back to bed. Shortly later I realised this was to teach me to get as far away from my body as possible quickly, so I started to.
    Adventures out in astral followed but it took a while for me to realise that gradually they were orchestrated. I wasnt interacting with fellow sleepers or inhabitants of astral realms. They were scenes being set up for me . The important ones always seemed to lift me up before I got too dozy so I would remember clearly.
    Recently there has been a change in shift and if Im lucky enough it seems to take place within the brow rather than leaving body I seem to be going deeper inside my head but still with the sense of moving and when I get there I dont see my body but am aware of the position Im at.
    Oh dear I've done it again I've rambled on. I only meant to reply to you and subtle traveller with a few sentences .Sorry but once I get started on the subject I could ramble on and on I am so passionate about everything that is happening.When you have beautiful contact and everything is such a riddle and fun or very motherly type love then its hard not to. Promise I'll stop now

subtle traveler, Szaxx, Plume and 2 others like this.
  5. Nameless

Nameless Voyager

That's very good recall Shadow. I can relate to the 'high' you felt, it's really hard to explain that to people who just don't know what you're talking about. Don't worry about rambling on, it's good to do that. It helps you put things in perspective and make connections you might not make when speaking only in your head. So what if sometimes you feel you're just going on and on. I think most all of us here totally get it. It amazes me how when you do ramble what parts different members here will pick up and go with when they reply back to you. It really helps all of us. Hugs and thanks for sharing your world with us.

Plume likes this.
  6. Plume

Plume Vanguard

Oh! You won't lose me at all on the rambling parts :rolleyes: I am a expert at this , I could listen or read all your experiences and would want to hear more, like Nameless said it's the right place here to feel free and know that you will find all kind of levels of understanding. Good thing that we can express it in a comfortable environment:D and most important is , it's helping you see how you even analyze your experiences and at the same time, help other see patterns that may all in the future make us ee a bigger picture if that is possible o_O
    Thank you for that reply, I did understand the part about moving away from the body , good exemple and reminder.
    I also found that when I make that effort to be conscious when I start the intention to have a lucid experience they where the best recall for the details and to set my intention too.
    I have not had much time in the morning to do this lately:( that is the time best for me after a good night sleep and not to tired. For now my dreams are keeping me entertained.
    Great to have you here sharing:)

Nameless likes this.