Rkks Journal

Discussion in 'General Experiences' started by Rkks, Dec 3, 2016.

1. Rkks

Rkks Voyager

Journal Wednesday 1/01

I’m riding da bike down the desert and the outskirts of the city start to show up, running out of gas I pull out to a gas station making a timely appearance, as I slowly start to gain lucidity here this allows me to realize the scenery I’m in and it’s very much taken from ‘bak to the future’ or so it seems, still though I think… Cool... Marching inside the store to pay I see people running out scared, this only makes me even more curious and seeing their faces I think going in unshielded will not do any good to me so I make the impression of a bubble shield and some kind of energy field takes place around me so I go right through the front.

Now this is fun, the Non-Physical, inside, changes to something much more bigger from the outlook of the small gas stop, to an enormous abandoned factory and all around me are corpses, I don’t like this so I stop one of the runners but the poor guy is in shock yelling how they got the Flu and then they turned liked that, I wait for the last survivor to leave and not knowing how to deal with this I think scorching the whole place seems to be the best, I gather my energy in my arms effortlessly and direct it in a burst to the roof, walls, boxes and everything around and one second later the whole place is on fire, I’m out and to my relief the people outside are contained by the proper authorities, but still something tells me I could still have done a better job, the feelings are overwhelming so waking back up does not take long.

I do wonder why I get the feeling I could have done better, and specially since it’s not the first time, it’s like perhaps my judgment to take care of non-physical things is not enough, not to me, but to others, I could do better to them I suppose, idk.

Bee likes this.
  2. Rkks

Rkks Voyager

Journal Sunday 5/02

I fall asleep listening to the rain outside and with a short nap behind so I know I’m primed for an attempt, I’m floating there, a door materialized and then I’m out, its jungle time this time and I’m exited to be aware still though I make my best to diminish any strong emotion as I slide through the wilderness. Countless and endless the brushes, scratches, and mosquitoes were, I was started to get annoyed until I met the end of the path and it got even more crazier. This was just not any jungle, it was THE mother of jungles, looking to each side from among the low vegetation I was in, and there were no horizons. The whole thing was like a planet that extended in the horizon but slowly turning upwards and then center wards connecting again, above me, I just wish you guys could have seen it. Only that in the center of this hole thing like a ring shinned some kind of ectoplasm energy, like something from one of those kid’s movies (or adult movies), and the moment both my eyes rested upon it the most amazing feeling of energy (had to be Electrical in nature or something) surged through my body, it was like a Gift from the planet to welcome me. Now recharged I started the path downwards (or was it technically upwards?), going to the front, which leads me down, which due to the planets way of being is like me going up had I seen myself from my initial perspective of wonderment. It’s almost illogical though. I arrive to a small village but no one’s around, I get a creepy feeling from this so I start searching the huts for locals, with no one there and exhausted after what felt like hours of searching, I decide to break into the only hut that was chained and locked. Touching it and dissolving it was easy, there were dim lights inside from long burning candles about to extinguish and some kind of, tapestry, if you could call that mesh of animal hair and bones a tapestry, it was hideous but it was clearly covering something, there showed itself to me a pool of water, If this was the tribe’s source of water clearly someone was keeping it all to him/herself, the moment I bowed to sip some of it I swear I saw something in just the blink of an eyes, this pulled me back quite with a bit of shock so I slowly extended my hand to touch the water, but to my amazement, it was senseless water, I could not feel a thing at all, I splashed it, waved it, it was like it wasn’t even in this dimension at all, I wanted to see if I could taste it, if it wasn’t water if was the pure perfect crystalline match copy of water with nothing else there at all, so I did the logical thing to do, yes, I jumped in, what an idiot I was, the moment I got submerged everything started spinning and spiraling and twisting and warping and I could feel limbs being ripped apart from me and the feeling was so overwhelming I had to bear it on until only consciousness or whatever remained or escape from all that pain, so I decided to jump back to bed, it was clearly a Portal. Where was it taking me I cannot know, I only wish I could have turned off out the pain. Among all that mesh I could only distinguish a girl yelling me to notice something and stretching her hand out to me, but looking back I was limbless there, so there is no one I could have had pull out that time, she was lovely though. The feeling remains, the whole day today was like getting used to having new limbs, almost like being in another body, I’m still away from home so I managed to exercise the whole they and get accustomed to it.

I know we can project into other realities and even become different entities, but I was not aware that what seemed like a low technologically advanced tribe had their own means and ways of slipping through the multiverse, it makes me wonder just how much is there, so many different civilizations to see.

Bee likes this.
  3. Plume

Plume Vanguard

SSsuper cool ! eh! that was the logical thing to do , I bet you don't regret thought ;)

Rkks likes this.
  4. Rkks

Rkks Voyager

Well now that you mention it no! It was pretty awesome getting use to my old body again lol:)
    I was just taking a nap and apparently I think i had a false awakening...
    a Bird in The Hall... was it you plume by any chances? I mean she looked like a Queen shinning bright in spirit form but of course it could have been just my imagination though hahao_O
    probably wants me to jump into another adventure, I'll continue to sleep now, thanks for passing by : P

subtle traveler likes this.
  5. subtle traveler

subtle traveler Vanguard

hey Rakkso ... I wanted to speak up ...

it is worth a mild effort to explore further who this female or bird figure is ... guidance? (maybe) ... a deeper desire or part of you? (maybe) ...

to find out ... just keep the question (very mildly) on your radar ... ask guidance verbally or write the question down (in the physical) ... if it's important the answers will come forth (if we energetically aligned with the answer)

thanks for sharing your explorations.

Bee and Rkks like this.
  6. Rkks

Rkks Voyager

Thank you Subtle Traveler, I know I'm not the most talkative member, so I deeply appreciate everyone's message despite my lack of, well, posting. Issues to deal with from time to time, they may comeback but their impressions weaken more and more, that is a good thing, there's a chance I'm always being tested too. As for today internet is comming online for minutesthen going offline for hours so I was not able to reply before.

I do believe that each and every exploration in the np is worth it's time exponencially, it works for me to bring me closer to be a better human being and to one day become a terrific explorer, I am thankfull the np has it's ways of showing lessons to me and I remain myself daily that you only must be aware and willing.

I'd like to say that I'm in control of my experiences, but mostly I'm just catapulted into some kind of reality after having some thoughts in my mind, as of now, I'm doing my best to earn my experiences to have very stable foundations, I was so focused on just the mere act of reaching lucidity that forgot to ask how my lucidty works, and so the laws governing my body are the ones ruling when I will have a good recall/lucidity and when I'll just drift in the maze of realms with no apparent direction even if I think I know where I'm going. So instead of increasing the quantity of aware experiences, I'm trying to improve the quality of them, so I can get or be shown what I'm supposed to be shown without any doubt/complain from my doubting self. The feeling my guides radiate is one of much encouraging and one of seek and learn your lessons too. I am grateful for this. Still, there is still time before I can piece some pieces together. It's like trying to relate an ant to the sun, you know there just is a connection there.

Just after replying to plume and going back to bed I imagined a zodiac circle doing a cleanse of the areas of the house and only afterwards did I manage to feel as calm and centered to work and do my tasks as a circle. There are just so many abbilities out there I'm not even aware of, so I try and do my best to become more aware and keep it simple. As of now away from home there is only pen and paper to recall my experiences, my voice recorder not with me challenges me to write any significant experiences at all.

I'll take my oportunity here so ask plume for a small reading whenever she deems the energies are aligned. I was just reading the tarot post and that 36 cards reading she offered sounds like something insane :confused::D I struggle with just one card so can't even imagine myself chaneling so much energy to do that xD
    Creation is awesome, it has it's ways to get the energy to people like me too hahaha

I'm very privileged to share them here. Thank you for reading.

Last edited: Feb 7, 2017
    Bee and Nameless like this.
  7. Plume

Plume Vanguard

Ha! you did not get a card from me, so true:) it will be a pleasure and you only have to ask ;) I knew you would be interested, I do thing ST may be referring to some possible guide trying to get your attention, that is a possibility and could also be me singing out there:rolleyes:... I don't know... if I am right , I think you do have strong feeling to be guided and in touch with them . I am totally in the dark of who is guiding me or me guiding me or me guiding my guide:confused: and on top of all that , this feeling that I am doing all the work here when they are floating in some comfortable clouds , I am freezing my ass in my winter storms ,ice pellets coming down road are a mess, I need some sunshine:cool: ...:) but I figure it will be my turn soon:Dto take a long vacation, lucky that I am having so much fun being silly and playing , learning so many new skills and for now I will pull some cards and have a blast making friends and explore all the amazing abilities ,why not even create some when am at it ,I don't thing the guides will mind, Oh! I feel I going to get a ear full from one of them soono_O ok ...no more ranting , I can be a dragon sometime. :D
    feel better:D see that is all it takes a good talk or chat or just a good place to be understood and appreciated...thanks for trusting me with reading or believing that I can actually do that, I have to admit I did all this for my own good to learned to write , but the funny thing is I notice that there is some kind of connection with the cards that are making me really like really curious to how its working...my mind is having a war with me at the moments or could be the season too, don't know , but that wont stop me and I got all kind of new games and books . maybe I am loosing my innocence in reading Tarots and now all that analyzing with more complex spreads is going to ruin my amazing abilities:confused: oh... my...Nah!!:D

First I will pull my usual three for you that I did for everyone on the tarots thread , it is a start and I will get moving with the bigger spread in the weeks or so, I am learning still and have not done any big one yet :eek: if You feel intimated by it imagine what I feel , your are the daring one taking a dive into a porthole, I saw some opportunity to take those dive before but felt the fear of some evil thing at the centre of it , maybe if I looked in I would of seen my own reflection:p Oh! I bet you wonder what is up with Plume , well I became famous and my head is inflame , I should come down soon and be back to planet earth and on reading those cards for you, if you can wait, I know you can;) I will pick a day in mind that would be more a neutral ground .Oh! I just remember:) I did have some cards that was related to you some time back , I wrote it in my journal on a day we had some conversation and felt that I should pull three of the Lenormand cards but I was not so good then to putting order to what I saw , I will look at them again , I think I like to get a fresh feeling and write your essence in the reading. I will give a date soon here to let you know , nothing to do, no question in mind its just a connection.
    talk soon have to go do some dreaming of some sun:D to melt the ice of my windshield in the morning so I can actually go out and get some hot chocolate...
    Toorloo;)

Rkks likes this.
  8. Rkks

Rkks Voyager

Hahaha Thanks Plume:) You mention my guides out there trying to communicate in forms foreign to me, you know you might just be very right, from previous experiences I have noticed their shapes evolve, and the way they make manifest goes beyond my normal perception, into realms where what to me would be linear, is certainly not so to them, however I'm just throwing up punch-lines here since is not something I have yet seen so I can only try to comprehend them as of now, and when the time comes Fix their thought/ideas structures into whatever astral framework I'm available to work with to learn and draw inspiration from, their lenguage seems to progress and the complexity too, lots of fun though. Taking a wild guess to your idea there is probably feedback from us and them and so that's who we help each other help each other, or help them help me and so it is with many many people around lol. I've never seen you here any less than normal cheerful, that's quite contagious I bet you already know that :) With the tarot you'll probably start reading them while asleep if you become good at them that way lol

I was not aware I had one of you readings I feel so careless I'll go check it out now. I'll tell you what, I don't know what's up with Plume but whatever it is should definitely be happening to more people out there too :D No need for planet earth to you, up there is just great for you with the clouds and all the inspiration emanating throught you. I should probably sell patience too, I have not found bags able to contain them, I'll probably have to invent them if no body else will. I'll be checking for a date, feel free to post the date whenever you want and since I know it takes time and planing and everyone has their own lives to go by, I'll be sure to remain very open with no question in mind, in the meantime:
    do you know how to differentiate an alligator from a crocodile????
    the first will always see you later, the latter will always in a while... ba-dum-tssss x'D
    Hahaha I laughed like a moron upon hearing this:D have fun :)

Plume and Bee like this.
  9. Plume

Plume Vanguard

To funny your joke:p I will use it here at my and see ;)
    I would certainly give you a warning before I will read some cards , I meant that I did some for you but I wrote them in my own journal at home for only references to how I read cards. It happen to be a moment we were having some exchange and sometime I get a urge to pick what I feel at the moments or what seems to have some kind of charge thoughts .., All an experiments from my part ...Not so good at it then so I did not posted. :rolleyes:
    Getting better , so nice to know you like what I write. I also like your adventure very passionate .
    I had no idea that it would go this way to pursue Tarots , but why not continue if am having so much fun:)

Last edited: Feb 8, 2017
    Rkks likes this.
  10. Rkks

Rkks Voyager

Hohoho hope not to be late but seems your having quite the fun in your experiements, you certainly are very creative I just saw some of your work, that velociraptor was awesome and those pups will surely take plenty of your time now. I went through most of your posts and it's all inspiring, I feel awaful to miss some of those posts, specially since I can't seem to organize my thoughts after reading so much. Your way of pursuing the Tarot is so great that now only can you gain glimpses of what's to come for yourselve but you can seriously change the world to others, certainly one person at a time is all it takes, I could even write you pages and pages of my personal testimony lool. :)
    It's great to read you plume, thanks also, I do hope to improve the way I write with practice, I do not know when will I take it seriously finally and write something really long for sure lol. Let's all have some great times:)

Plume likes this.
  11. Plume

Plume Vanguard

Rkks , Just to say hi and I did not forget you cards :D I had so many things going on that seems to take all my focus and the cards are all reflecting what is in my vortex, family demands :cool:11 puppies, I don't want to make a false reading, I think this Friday night coming I will sit in front of my computer late in the evening and connect to pick some for you ;) over the weekend I will post it on the Tarots thread.
    Tourloo!!

Rkks likes this.
  12. Rkks

Rkks Voyager

OK, so I tried something with the tarot cards and strange results came out, whether I can scientifically prove this or not is irrelevant.

Woke in the morning very groggy so I decided it would be best for me to attempt that ridiculous idea now that I’m in the verge of awakened/non-awakened state. First I’ll explain very literally in what it consists; it is my caveman attempt of a random number generator machine. So basically I just put my tarot decks on the edge of a table I have beside me, while completely groggy and sleepy I just turn my head to the opposite side of where the cards are and start moving my arms towards the cards expecting to knock down any number of them (at first I would just pull the first One) in a Field (then I would just finger tip to any amount of cards from the decks that my body randomly generated towards the floor). Now the results where astonishing , I did have a hard time believing it, but not matter how many cards where on the floor (different amount of cards for different decks) I would gather them from the floor and place them in separate piles ordered in respect to their corresponding tarot deck. I would add up the numbers in the cards from each deck and every time I would get a multiple of the number 9. This doesn’t make any sense. Now you may wonder If I’m probably just making up stuff but I’m really not kidding I have many different tarot decks and I used them all, they are numbered, and those that are not numbered in the card itself have their corresponding numeric value assigned in a sheet of paper I used to write the experiment. I don’t want to act to swiftly on things so I instead of attempting the feat again and risk running out of luck I decided that I’d wait for my shot tomorrow morning and whether is successful again or failure I’ll come online to document my results so that all possible outcomes are presented and so beginner practitioners reading this post know that he or she is not being scammed.

Note: So far the tarots I have are the Marcella, Spanish, French, Egyptian, Thoth, Rider, Starseed and G.D. decks, ordered in symmetrical, milimetrical positions one next to the other by the edge of the table. If anyone has any questions or critics which would help improve the experiment I’ll be glad to discuss. Thank you.

13. Rkks

Rkks Voyager

Thanks Plume! :) I'm looking forwards to see them, thank you for your time, I'll be doing crazy experiements in the mean time as you can see now. lol o_O

Plume likes this.
  14. Plume

Plume Vanguard

:) you just confirmed what I thought my cards were about today STAR...RING...LETTER ...so amazing !!!! it means getting a written message or e-mail, letter, note of something very connected, a bond a love for the same interest , reaching for the stars:rolleyes:, connecting to the universe and the world around you , believing in your own power:) very cool!!! I was wondering all day to see what this spread was about... I never worry... because it always reveal itself when I sit down in the evening... only time I have lately:( , I did have a feeling when I saw on my phone that I had messages and then I read your post ... it hit me , I felt joy and knew that it was the meaning of those cards combination , I picked them the night before and wait all day , when I do the draw I put some music and get very relax and lay them all down on my desk for the day, I have to say that I thought these one had to be something that would stand out because of the stars and the whole spread was looking like something that would create an emotion;) and it did:D... and you know what else all day I had so many numbers showing that made me realize how I was in Sync it all started with 1.11 2.22 3.33 4.44 all in order not bad I was thinking:rolleyes: and just to add to the crazyness your posting is a #33 not to take this to seriously but not to ignore either...powerful and free;) creates just the right feeling and its all about that really ...
    Wow! so many decks I am such a novice... I only have fun with it and make sure I get a feeling and emotion when I see what it is about and this have been the key to record and memorize internally the feeling of knowing , I think its a training for more possible way to get in-tune with knowledge, so far I can't explain any of it either and sometime I feel angry or I should say frustrated at how this is possible like a spoil child who wants to know how ...come on someone ... tell me how!!!Please... :cool: that is when I know that I am only hurting myself by becoming all rap up demanding to know the logistic if it all ... so I keep playing and laugh:rolleyes:
    I love you experiment, I could just visualize what your trying to do, not so sure yet what it means , its not important, and I love the idea that your are playing games , creating them with a personalize ritual, so inventive and it invites the connection that you have with whatever is guiding or helping manifest it. I also create my own technique, first I am a awful student, I do not at all like to follow the programmes in the right order, so I started to mix three deck and have 7 cards picked every night. The Starseed, the Lenormand Guilded reverie from Ciro Marchetti and also his Tarot one in french just because it happen to be in the window of a shop I walk by, it is so much fun how they all relate and not always in the order that you would think, its all about reading between the line and making notes for yourself and never worry what the order of things are, a cards get reverse or falls ,slip in a funny way and you get a feeling that its calling your attention just make notes and have fun with the idea that come to mind, your are only sending a message to your self that your are paying attention to the little details ... all a training IMO :) I look forward to read what your are doing with this ... so cool!!! from my experience with the cards I know if you put the right sense in the game you get result that will make you want to keep creating other games , they are games ;) with impressive results... but the feeling it creates is the rewards only meaningful for the player and for anyone with a sense of curiosity:D
    Ok for friday night then .

Rkks likes this.
  15. Rkks

Rkks Voyager

I could not attempt the pull of cards yesterday because of work and doing it without the right mindset proved to be a failure in the afternoon, I’m working on another setting but instead of just theorizing I’ll have to really learn a book to learn how do it more intuitively.

Sounds like you got the feel of this, I wish I could say the same, indeed synchronicities do show up and after attempting this kind of communication with the cards a post about “ADC after death communications” came into view and thought perhaps this is something that can be used as a tool for that, although the topic is vast and I’ve read only a medium can achieve this sort of bridging from an entity beyond to an entity in this plane, I believe that a person with a powerful soul realm could establish contact with one but this is way out of the scale of mine for now, this has nothing to do with my initial attempts however I could be something worth the try in the future when things are more grounded.

I’m having trouble in the afternoon to post because of the internet connection, that numerical pattern of yours seems like a good frame to focus upon getting a little bit creative, perhaps it’s trying to say something I’d say it’s worth the shot, talking about synchronicities, I was reading something about tesla’s 3, 6, 9 on the internet and suddenly this framed web page popped up with the number of the beast, scary very scary, so I just kept on browsing, and as soon as it reestablished I posted my previous post upon which you answered. Wow that number again :O I got out yesterday and walking into this store I had to drop the bags from other stores into a locker and the only one available was that on the 33th empty stack, the locker’s key was missing though but nobody steals from that lol

Hahaha, well I could joke about so many decks compensating about my lack of skill lol but that wouldn’t be true. xD. Anyway they are all scavenged from family members and some from strange book stores and I'm confident in saying I'm just lacking the right frame of mind, as you say, getting in-tune with knowledge so far has been epic, everything else you’ve felt I’ve felt, it is rather encouraging I’d say, I found after a dead end a good night’s worth of sleep would solve away any problem, it’s slow but it works lol.

I was actually trying to establish some sort of background, I admit I was a Bit complicating myself and doing a probability distribution thing with erroneous parameters and your way of picking up cards seems better and less stressful on the psychic senses, and just like you say creating new games is always has always been my thing, as I child I would invent all sorts of games with my little pals, I guess I’ve always been the inventor of both good and bad things growing up, it’s been fun though, I like the saying ‘kids don’t grow up, they just become bigger kids with more bigger and dangerous toys’. So it’s lots of fun here, and when it is not, karma does shows up to balance things out...I do wonder, what's at the end of the Road?
    I'll have to sort this out to know for sure.

Thanks Plume until Friday night day then:)

Bee likes this.
  16. Plume

Plume Vanguard

Allo! Rkks:) I post it on the Tarots thread, did the draw on friday and just finish putting it together for you, really good cards... Lucky man!!;)

Rkks likes this.
  17. Rkks

Rkks Voyager

Allo Plume:) That's fantastic!!! Mercy beaucoup, I'll read them and meditate on them a bit so I can elaborate in them a little bit better sometime later today. Upon a very superficial glimpse on them, the lady in the garden may represent a comming of a new relationship between me and... a fairy perhaps? she seems balanced and the background shows harmony being brought with her, right on time since comming out from a relationship that wasn't working, so she's probably happines just around the corner, or maybe just not that close lol... oh boy! I just confused her with the chalices, see I'm already a bit sleepy :') o_O:D this what too much tv does to you on a weekend ;-) Until Lateer Plume, many thanks again :D

Plume likes this.
  18. Rkks

Rkks Voyager

Dream Journal 5/05/17

Wake up in the morning to fall asleep again, the impression of outside physical reality starts to fade in, I calm myself and wait for any images. I am left hanging in a void waiting for the visuals to come, a few minutes here and I’m ready to make a counscous exit, I think of being taken were I need to go and I see myself walking down a hall, rows of doors standing by both sides, I stop in one of them and before ringing the doorbell the door opens to an old friend I had not seen in a long time, we talked and he said he was expecting our old friends to come too, instantly the bell sounds, the room fades into a library and the ones coming in were now spreading to look for their books. Before me I recognize an old friend who never liked to read and headed straight to the adult’s graphic section while looking suspicious, I follow him pretending to return a graphic magazine myself and watch him hiding a paper on one the top row magazines, he glances around and I pretend not to notice. As soon as he left and I had made sure he wouldn’t return the magazine is in my hands and there a strange map sort of drawn in a napkin, on the outside there were marker and pen notes to the sides but unfolding it the lines looked to be from very old ink, and although it seemed like a napkin due to the cloth like feeling it was not, it felt like a very old papyrus. I was amazed at this and tried to memorize the whole thing to come back and redraw it as best as I could. The only thing the structure had besides dots and lines was an old wax seal by a margin. The artificial notes outside said to bring many healing potions before going in. I start to fade out by trying to memorize the map and this wakes me up.

Dream Journal 6/05/17

Afternoon nap taken, dinner not yet in stomach, potential upsetting bodily sensations taken care of, house is alone so I head to attempt OBE. The vibrations start to creep in, bodily waves coming from all directions, vision is blurry and then it changes into a large architectural structure, very modern since the pillars, roof, walls, everything was all curved to the side but still in perfect equilibrium. Behind me a group of people standing around a table apparently looking at something very interesting, I head towards it and the table was a futuristic holographic printer showing the small scale plans of some kind of structure, they discuss this in a mix of languages from all over the world and some words I can understand some others I barely recall at this precise moment, one of them, a female that was apparently running things there suddenly stares at me and grabs me by the hand, she had the dominating force of a man that I realized after she starts speaking too fast with a tone of danger and a rush and I can only distinguish they had to collapse auniverse just so I could get there and now I had to go into the structure to retrieve something before the collapsing could not be undone. I tell her I can’t do this now since I don’t even know where I’m standing, and she hurried me to wake saying there is time, that I had to wake up to remember the map behind me and that when I got there I would trigger the holographic 3d map into my memory to navigate it more efficiently. I knew my time there was done and came back to physical reality.

Dream Journal 12/05/17

I recalled over and over again my last week experiences during the morning trying to find out what the strangeness surrounding atmosphere during the whole week had been all about. I decided I would give it a try again and start the noticing technique; this doesn’t seem to work since I was slipping off of awareness and decided to attempt the phantom wiggle method to pull myself out of bed. Over a few long minutes this worked and I was out. Next thing a stone path appears to me and I’m heading towards the front door of some ancient looking monastery. It had eastern deity statues by the side of the doors, and it was slightly opened so I decided to go in bowing first to the entities guarding the doors. As I do so, the front garden stands there exquisitely painted with the greenest and finest grass I had ever stepped upon, fountains, ponds and small bridges upon these. To my right even small towers of oval polished rocks standing flat one above the other to impressive heights and being perfectly still. The place certainly gave you the feeling to still yourself to match the place’s perfect vibration. Looking upfront towards the central building, there was a man in light battle vestments in perfect meditation standing just on one foot. I tried to float there slowly so I wouldn’t disturb him, as I land lightly as possible he does a chant and calmly bows towards the temple. I’m now aware that this is a training area of sorts and I bow to the monk. The character turns to me and bows as well, I recognized him at once. It was Goutetsu-Sensei, whom I had the honor to meet. As I ask to learn from him, he discovers to me the true nature of my visit there. I would have to watch him perform the secret chants of the warrior to internalize their teaching, to protect it, as well as be protected by it, a task was soon to come, and I would have to use everything I’ve learned. I was baffled at this request as I couldn’t speak the language; much less memorize such complicated heavenly words. To which I was told if I was there it’s because I was ready and I couldn’t fail, not even on purpose. I watched and listened to him chanting the words while performing the techniques of his masters. After he was done he told me I had to return now, that the words would always be with me to my aid. At this point I never felt the urge to wake, nor had I the least feeling of losing awareness, but he walked up to me and placed his palm on my heart, and this brought me back to the physical. This was a really intense experience, although I had never been calmer actually.

Dream Journal 14/05/17

Wake up in the middle of the night, a dreamless sleep so far, an eerie feeling crept upon my back, I knew I had to return thinking about all this strange previous experiences, I lay flat on my back and notice myself losing focus, some kind of nervousness was keeping me from relaxing into nothing so I start counting backwards to better achieve the state I wanted. I overdo this to the point I either lost consciousness or was extremely still, so I was awakened in my dream. Looking into the distance there was a small castle, surrounded by a forest, rain was everywhere and something was not right and I knew I had to hurry. Heading fast towards the edification, my eyes get more accustomed to the low light and I realized the silhouette of the now coming closer castle to be the match of the holographic structure in my dreams a week ago. Would now everything start to make sense? I only knew I had to go through the experience to see the answers. The castle door is lowered and I cross over the pit while the stanching smell of rotting corpses feeds the bad sense of things. There were mails, coats, swords, bows, helmets, shields, leather clothes, bags, pouches, everything people in a normal medieval village would have upon themselves, but there was something terrible missing, there were no bodies to this, not even bones to burry nor flesh to decompose, yet the stench was there. No signs of destruction nowhere, just, missing people… I started looking around the posts, the stables on a side, no horses either. To my left the only door leading somewhere in that cursed place, better to be sure there is no one here before leaving, I think to myself. As I walk towards it I notice a small sign on top of the door, apparently leading to the main hall, I take it down but can’t quite distinguish the foreign language so I ask for help and at this the sign melted from my hold and a strange mark appeared on the floor: Luciferus, dvil one. The moment this happened I took a look inside and realized the inside had the feeling of the map from the library, the holographic structure was the outside and the training… dang, the training would need to be used, now the words could not come clearly to me head, nor had I brought a lot of healing potions there. It was a dungeon and it was not one I was equipped to run at the moment, the clothes outside were probably the remaining of the many before me who entered unaware of the dangers. I had now the place located so I made the intent in a side of the door to make a strong impression in case I wanted to return to fight the dungeon boss. Something told me with my current level I would not make it, and on a higher level, I could perhaps beat it with a thought, to just disappear it or whatever. My heart was running by this time. I couldn’t help but to wake. I wrote down the most important parts immediately.

I wanted to share this here since I don't really get enought story line separated dreams, this was very interesting indeed, but in no way is related to any recent experienced I have had here. I just recalled the last one entirely today and decided to post them all. Hope all mean something. lol

Last edited: May 18, 2017
    Bee, Nameless, Plume and 1 other person like this.
  19. Plume

Plume Vanguard

Oh! I am going to read this again later so cool!

Rkks likes this.
  20. Rkks

Rkks Voyager

Great! it does sound like I could write a book's first chapter with that story lol

Last edited: May 19, 2017 at 10:19 PM
    Nameless likes this.