Question about Light Bridges/Energy

Discussion in 'Experiences in Physical Reality' started by Nameless, Aug 1, 2017.

1. Nameless

Nameless Voyager

Many years ago I had an experience that still leaves me a bit baffled when I think of it. This happened in wide-awake physical reality. This was not an obe or ap but I think it is related so want to see if I can get your thoughts because I am still not sure what or more why it happened.

I had gone to the library and picked out several books (I love to read). One of the books was by a woman and she was talking about light bridges and all sorts of other stuff. Well I tend to not doubt the possibility of anything seeing as how I have personally had so many sorts of crazy experiences. But I mostly had no idea what she was talking about in the book but was finding it interesting and entertaining.

Reading along, minding my own business, not thinking, I read the next few lines and got hit by a wave of... something, energy, something other. Of course NOW I sort of understand this, then I didn't. A massive wave of white light/energy burst through my chest and blasted out traveling all over the place. Now I was totally awake, physical and didn't see this physically with my eyes. But I did see it, that light traveled the entire globe branching off and racing away to parts unknown.

Later that night, after everyone else had retired I decided to sit up a while. I sat on the sofa and my head opened up and that white light blasted its way through, into, the top of my head and with it it brought the faces of so many people. Real people from all corners of the globe. This went on and on for what seemed like ever but was probably only a few minutes. It was an amazing experience and terrifying. I understood all those people had stories, all those faces were so real and so many of them were unlike any faces I had ever seen before but all human.

I'm still at a loss as to what happened. I am grateful for the experience and wish I hadn't wimped out ending it rather dramatically because I didn't think I could hold anymore information. I thought I would burst.

Thanks for any thoughts you'd like to share and for taking time to read this.

Bee and Plume like this.
  2. subtle traveler

subtle traveler Vanguard

This seems like a rather straight forward clairvoyant experience, but I might suggest considering another perspective for why it happened. For example, the people you saw may have been from different times in earth history (e.g., were they all wearing modern clothes?) ... and this means the lives all over the world may have been related to you (your inner being).

I think that the information download you received is notable, as if validating the realness of each life shared with you. This is why I suggest the relationship to yourself. Maybe you were given a crash course in all that came before you.

3. Nameless

Nameless Voyager

Thank you Subtle Traveler, when I think back I can't say for sure about the clothing being modern or not. Some of these people would come from what I can only guess as very remote locations, islands, jungles, deserts, really all over the place and I've never really been outside my corner of the world. Some were like faces I have only seen in photos or television but some I really just have no idea. Over the next few weeks after this I had very vivid dreams. I felt like I was stepping into and viewing scenes of their daily lives. Most I can't quite remember. Some were not exactly dreams as almost anytime I would suddenly get visions of them, very much like the vivid dreams only I wasn't asleep.

I felt that some of these people were alive and quite real at the moment. I did feel a connection with all of them but it was a very dramatic experience for me so am not sure if my feeling is due to that alone or not.

4. Plume

Plume Trailblazer

It does look like you opened some abilities, not suprising with all the experiences you haved shared.

Nameless likes this.
  5. subtle traveler

subtle traveler Vanguard

Nameless …

This also seems important to what you are questioning, perceiving and interpreting here.

I will add that there is additionally a linguistic problem in the common labels of the 3D and non-3D as separate realms. This error in perception seems rampant on astral projection forums. It does not get the attention it needs.

What 3D and non-3d are … is two different focuses of the same All-D. The “thing” is the All-D, which encompasses all of it (the reality). The focuses makes them appear separate.

I will let you figure out what this means for your shared experience here.

I can summarize that as I understood this, I realized how and why I could be given a non-physical vision of Jeshua in his light body (maybe even near his death but he was still walking the planet in his light body), while I remained grounded within my physical body with my arms around the two people on each side of me about 2,000 years later.

Last edited: Aug 2, 2017
    Nameless likes this.
  6. MtnGoat

MtnGoat Voyager

The only bridges I know of are in focus 21...

But as to faces, I've seen those many times and from others I know it is not uncommon for those that are sensitive to seeing. Sometimes the faces flow, emerging, from various times and places. They can arrive and past a bit quicker than one can process; just enough to recognize. Some say, and in the past i have tried, to slow down the images and single one out.

I have never figured out what i was truly accessing; i'm sure some would like to tell you what they are, but for myself and others, we have not identified exactly and truly what it is. I can say that similar images in the mix were prophetic of things that did happen later.

Sometimes i can still clearly remember some images, but expect i will not find the proof of what it means since i believe i was see things from many places that i likely will not visit. Some images more like remote viewing

The lights: i think sometimes one is given an elaborate and powerful 'experience' (gift) to get one's attention; so one knows and can never deny that something amazing 'did' happened.

Nameless likes this.