New William Buhlman CD Set

Discussion in 'Technological Tools' started by subtle traveler, Mar 20, 2017.

1. subtle traveler

subtle traveler Vanguard

For those interested, I just got an email from William Buhlman this evening. I am on his newsletter mailing list. He has a new CD Set and it looks very good.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1561029068/

I have decided that I will be buying this CD set directly from Amazon. It is almost $30 off the list price of $99 and delivered to me for free as an Amazon Prime member. It is $99 at TMI, if you want to buy it there. This 6 CD set includes background hemi-sync soundtracks from The Monroe Institute (TMI) supporting six separate exit techniques from Buhlman's workshop at TMI. Buhlman narrates and coaches the listener through six distinct OBE exit methods (one on each CD, about 45 minutes).

It also comes with a manual. However, here is a link to the manual, which you can download (free) from William Buhlman's site.

http://www.astralinfo.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/Out-of-Body-Techniques-manual.pdf

My first out of body experience was because of reading and practicing from William Buhlman's 2nd book (Secrets of the Soul). His work has been very helpful to me. Therefore, I feel confident posting about this new CD by William Buhlman and TMI, especially to anyone new to the art of the OBE.

If interested, I will probably post a follow up of my experience with the CD here and also a product review on Amazon.

Last edited: Mar 20, 2017
  2. Plume

Plume Trailblazer

Great ST,
    I would love to hear what you have to say about his new cd. I loved his book on the higherself now and I am considering in the future to attend one of is workshop on becoming a doula for the transition. If it come , like an online course , I certainly would find it easier for now with my busy schedule. Taking care of elderly really makes you think how to approach the transition, what I found interesting is how you can communicate with an Alzeimer person that is close to you when in the out of body state, I think it was William that shared this one in his higherself now book , I do get them all mixte up :rolleyes: I read two or three at the same time. :confused:
    What a cool thing to achieve and don't you think it's needed when you see how many people is affected by that degenerate disease.
    Anyway ...A goals I would love to achieve but for now I still have to be there in the waking hour, :D... why not take advantage of my time in bed :rolleyes: to do some quality interaction with them, feeding can get boring for my aunt and music is the only thing that pleases her, so maybe I can see how she is already in and out of her state of consciousness. I hope it's possible.
    I am still reading Jurgen and Fred will be next. :) I combine a few tricks now from William and Jurgen. Calling out for clarity and trying to feel and focus on the details to get grounded, also using a chanting OM mantra to elevate to higher realms. I only have been doing this for a few weeks during the day but I have not seen any moment or recalled of actual doing in the state of lucid dreams yet. I stop using sound cd, I wonder if it would help me, the only problem I have no peace at home during the day and the night is the only time I can reserve to this exercise. I do wake up at around 3:30 or 4:00 and I use to listen to the gamma wave or Tom Kenyon but I stop and only do affirmations and work on my recalls in the morning.
    Let me know if you think it would be worth that effort with cd when I had a good sleep cycle and want to get a better awareness and exist in a lucid state.
    Tourloo;)

subtle traveler likes this.
  3. subtle traveler

subtle traveler Vanguard

Yes. Taking care of someone with Alzheimers for an extended period of time made me more sensitive to the idea of transition. After his physical death, my father contacted me personally, and from this contact, it was clear that he was no longer experiencing the effects of the Alzheimers.

I am now assisting my mom (age 92 in a few weeks). She is doing well. We talk a lot about transitioning, and I am really enjoying that. She has also opened up about her "other" experiences, and just yesterday shared about some non-physical contact she experienced two nights ago. She read Buhlman's 3rd book with me (last year). She is now reading the Magdalen Manuscript. It is the first channeled book she has ever read (that I can remember).

Jurgen and Fred are each very good reads. Fred tells you how. Jurgen tells you what he has found out. Both are skilled explorers, and are actually very complementary to each other. I probably got a bit more out of Jurgen's book because his practice of 'meditation first and then the OBE's came later'. I resonate strongly with that idea. I meditate everyday now.

In regards to your question ... I have found that Tom Kenyon's recordings (with the exception of the Arcturian recordings) do not help with me getting consciously beyond my body. The majority of them are energy focused, so I mostly feel well being after them (which is great!). If I want to practice out of body stuff, binaural beats seem to provide the best preparation. I (more often than not) experience vibrations and a full body vibrational state when I use them. I have also had some out of body experiences using samples of hemi-sync.

Buhlman suggests that it is VERY important to have a separate place to OBE (e.g., not your sleeping area). I cannot do that currently in our living situation. I use the early morning method also, because that is when things are quiet. The rest of the day generally is not.

I suggest downloading the free manual (link above) and reading Buhlman's suggestions. It is very good, thorough, but not too long.

4. Plume

Plume Trailblazer

ST,
    I think it is a grea idée to read books of that subject to our parents, my mom and aunt are both in the same home now, a nursing one for the very needy like Alzheimer or any form of dementia. They both can not read but my friend that helps me care for them and visits to do all the fun thing they value, like nails, clothings and music has started to read Anna mother of Mary. They are so attentive, I thought to get the Mary Madelyn in French. It is surprising what they understand , never underestimate there capacities to connect, it's all how you share it and how you get them in the story.
    I know what you mean that it is important to separate the place where you practice the art of oobe, I did that many time last summer on my Saturday morning when the house was empty. :D I achieve lots a good experiences, short but rewarding, no I did not get my target:cool: kind of gave up ....I guess I am having to much fun doing other things now.
    For Jurgen's techniques, I think he has many way to become lucid and change the environment when he realized that he is out. Meditation definitely has contributed to his ease at knowing what is what when within. Jeez...that sounds funny but it make sense to me :rolleyes: anyway ... when I get up at three or so in the morning I do change the place and do believe it does help or I rearrange the pillow to be more in a sitting position. Jurgen does his meditation at those hour and often I think he would feel the need to go back to bed and just before make a strong affirmation of his intentions to wake up in the semi lucid state that he finds him self to be in those early morning hour. I do find my sleep very much on the edge at that time and fully rested, so it is easy to achieve almost a permanent awareness and be capable to control our dreams or even go back to the scenes we recalled from that night. Both way have there quality differences ,though I can't draw an exact difference , but I am not sure yet if you actually need to be aware of your exit or any things that is close to the physical to have the most clarity or even influence what you want to achieve or connect at that moment for a sharp clarity.
    He also goes back sometime to check on his body, I wonder if that is just a fear base action or even important. jeez! more questions then answers sometimes...
    thanks I will download that link.

Last edited: Mar 21, 2017
  5. subtle traveler

subtle traveler Vanguard

Last edited: Jun 4, 2017
  6. Plume

Plume Trailblazer

:) I will go check this out. I just thought to start the set of the gateway voyage that I still have and never continued. Could be a good way to organise my exploration and become more aware of the differences of levels. I still find that I am all over ...that is ok.

7. subtle traveler

subtle traveler Vanguard

I am not sure that I would recommend the purchase, if you already have TMI's Gateway Program. And, I would hate to see you buy something else that is not helpful.

I understand that Gateway is very good. I worked through Gateway One myself after finding the Gateway Manual on the Internet and sample recordings on the TMI web site. And if I remember correctly, a person has to work from Gateway I to Gateway III before they are specifically trained to experience separation from the body ... what Monroe referred to as 'lift off'. So, I understand that Gateway requires more focus and training.

I can share one thing that Buhlman does well. He recognizes that people have different skills and abilities, so he offers 6 differing techniques. So a person can visualize or use affirmations or imagine floating or imagine spinning to have an OBE. He has learned over the years that people are more successful when they have something that matches up to their natural abilities (e.g., someone may not be a natural visualizer). However, you still need to know how to "prepare yourself for an OBE" first before listening his techniques. That preparation process is what Gateway One is mostly about (e.g., resonant energy breathing, an affirmation, relaxation).

I can also share that listening to the hemi-sync background on Buhlman's recordings was how I entered a Focus 10 state to start a conversation with my non-physical guidance (e.g., described recently on the "Guidance" thread). So, Buhlman's CD's have helped with altering my state of consciousness in other ways also.

Finally, I would observe that the Gateway Program is not discussed much around here, but I would not let that discourage you. While I have noticed that there are only a couple of people who have used it here on the EIC forum, it is a very good program. It walks you through the basics.

btw ... which Gateway CD's do you have? ... Are you comfortable with the idea of learning using the Gateway Program?

Last edited: Jun 2, 2017
    Plume likes this.
  8. Plume

Plume Trailblazer

I think I am comfortable I will keep a journal and see how this work out. Not sure how many ...maybe the whole series. I have not look at them for a long time.l, I will probably go strait to the higher focus just to get result.
    Maybe we can compare the result or impression. That could be a good investment for future explorer.

9. subtle traveler

subtle traveler Vanguard

Yes. I can follow along through Gateway I, maybe II. I have the Gateway Manual on a PC. Gateway I is mostly focused on the preparation period ... which is important to establish as a routine (even for other stuff).

I have a plain 45 minute hemi-sync track that I can use. However, I may not be much help after that. There are others here who have completed Gateway (once you get going).

Plume likes this.
  10. Plume

Plume Trailblazer

:)Just found my set of CD from the gateway program, got the first wave and the manuel. I do think just the preparation methods are good and will create a more systematic way of achieving order for my disorganise self. Creating a box and energy body or just becoming aware more precisely with the differences. I notice that I feel often an interference of my awareness or many possible separation when dreaming and half lucid, like I would be feeling my physical and also trying to be the dreamer and interacting at the same time. It gets all mixe into a dream and becomes information that is not to the point, just a bunch of awareness of the self that created a senario. Maybe it is just a mater of shadings the layers and focus on one at the time.
    So I came to the conclusion that I need to start with focus 12 and built a space suit for fun for a while and acte like a super-héros with a Luminous saber... with blue feather of course:D

11. subtle traveler

subtle traveler Vanguard

Oh Ingrid ... you are fun! I am looking forward to this!

Consider me committed to working through the experience of Gateway I.

fwiw ... Focus 12 is on the Gateway III series. However, it is possible to get to that focus (there) without going through Gateway II and III. If I can do it, anyone can. Additionally, if you want to continue your Gateway training, there are less expensive means for getting the next Gateway series (usually about $40 to $50, instead of the $99 charged by TMI). I mention also that there was a very skilled traveler many years ago (Frank Kepple) who only used Gateway I to initiate his experiences. I have his notes on a computer, so we can talk about these options later, if needed.

Also, I am glad that you are thinking about dreams already. I did find that practicing "the routine" in Gateway I improved my ability to induce, prolong and perceive dreams. I would NOT say "it opened things up for me" as much as "it stabilized the preparation period and made it routine" and then "using hemi-sync reduced some of my physical resistance to entering non-physical focuses". It may also be fun to try using other sound tools. I met my guidance (in a focus 12 state) using the Arcturian Nakura meditation (completed unintended). I am sure you will have some other ideas also. We can create an adventure here!

Please feel free to use French language and writing when you and I are working together. This may help you learn and retain more. I can use Google Translate to follow along. I do not want any barriers or impediments to your process. My goal here is that you discover "your own initial routine" and "make this your own".

Finally, I would like to start a new thread called "A Dialogue About Gateway I", as I would like to keep this thread here about William Buhlman's CD set. I would not want to confuse others reading this thread.

Is this title for our adventure OK for you? Also, what do you think about inviting others to this process in the first post starting the thread? I have a sudden feeling that others may become interested in this.

Plume likes this.
  12. Plume

Plume Trailblazer

Good idea, for a new thread. I may mix a few technical tricks but all in the same idea that is recommended in the manual. Lets give this some devotion now that I feel like committing to a firm practice. I do like Shu-man advice on focus and shape but this could be a shape/ saber that I create.
    I could write in french but it wont make me more clear, I live pretty much in english at home now for it is a bilingual area, in ontario all francophone speak english and french at the same time , and my french is not that slick or perfected because I converted pretty much everything I read in english and it is just easy to get the books. I did go to university in english and my husband wrote all my papers:D so he always say that he has two degree one in science/education and one in fine arts.
    Thanks for that offer.

13. subtle traveler

subtle traveler Vanguard

You can adjust and alter and experiment as you wish. I adjusted Monroe's affirmation for myself. Monroe did not have a full understanding of many things when he originally created the affirmation. For example, his views on guidance changed over time (which is expected).

Second, the 'focusing on shapes' that you are suggesting could arrive later - after there is firm routine of preparation. I suggest this specifically because the Gateway Manual is read a step or section at a time. Visualization does not begin as a practice, until after this. As I suggested earlier, the techniques for Focus 10 of Focus 12 are not introduced until Gateway II and III.

A metaphor for our process might proceed like this ... We can currently see the forest in front of us ... so we are planning to walk through it. We are going to travel to the first clearing. Once comfortable at consistently arriving at this clearing, we will decide whether and how to proceed to the next clearing in the forest (which will most likely be focus 10). Does this make sense?

The new thread is here ...

www.explorations-in-consciousness.com/forums/index.php?threads/a-dialogue-about-gateway-i.5527/

I want to finally note that I recognize that you are right-hemisphere dominant (common for many artists) ... and I am speaking here in left-brain language. This WILL BE a contrast throughout our process. I expect visualization will be very natural for you. Whether that visualization is geometric objects OR something more like Novice's recent example of visualizing a place like a beach setting ... it remains to be determined which is more natural for you (or something you prefer).

You have very developed spatial abilities ... it's what makes "you spatial (special)" :D

Plume likes this.
  14. Plume

Plume Trailblazer

Great , thanks for starting this. I am committed now and thank you for your very determined aproach, very valuable here. I take your recommendation at heart because of your organise aproach and with some flexibility too. It shows that you do the work and invest full hearted. I certainly consider you a great friend here and love to connect with all the experiments we have. This one will be one we can work at it. I am going to start tonight, everyday for one hour. I saw that Shu-man is encouraging people to put the time seriousely on one thread in the AP forrum, sometime it takes a little incentive. Funny I feel that all I have done is freely go all over, get a few experiences but all the same and not much to see a clear picture yet.
    This will be valuable because my confidence is well established and now the work is to be a true scientist with a flair of artistic expression.

15. subtle traveler

subtle traveler Vanguard

Last edited: Jun 14, 2017