Nameless' Journal

Discussion in 'General Experiences' started by Nameless, Dec 4, 2016.

1. Nameless

Nameless Navigator

LOL perhaps so, I've no idea but flies are smart. If you don't swat them often the first few will fall easily under the swatter. The rest will taunt you endlessly as they escape your every swipe.o_O

Shu-Man and Bee like this.
  2. MtnGoat

MtnGoat Navigator

There are also forest spirits that may represent large groups/groves of trees - unusual difficult to detect/communicate with (but it can be done); stronger, or more apparent in areas that shamans frequent if you have any nearby. Deeper still are river spirits.

I have found places like those are best for cleansing crystals, in living water in the care of the forest. But always nice to encounter them

Shu-Man, Bee, Plume and 1 other person like this.
  3. Nameless

Nameless Navigator

I agree with that assessment. I grew up in a home surrounded by woods. I am convinced that entire area was once home to Indian rituals. I haven't looked this up but it is what I feel. I don't live too far from there now.

I asked my little friend if there were more of his kind around. He stated "Sure but not many they don't like to venture out." Then he called them scaredy cats, lol.

Shu-Man, Bee and subtle traveler like this.
  4. Plume

Plume Trailblazer

Wow!
    Nameless that is so cool and you even kept driving keeping your cool head talking to this little playful elemental:eek: man...
    :confused:
    I admire that big time.:cool: I am more like your friend passager. :D Maybe a bit sinnical at time but generally that :rolleyes: by choice of course ;)
    Very nice experience indeed and fun that you can see them.
    Oh ! I saw it at first but was looking at otherthings.

Shu-Man, Nameless and Bee like this.
  5. Nameless

Nameless Navigator

Haven't seen my little friend again which is due I'm sure to being cooped up inside. He doesn't come inside.

But I do want to note this experience. I know I might be seen as flooding the board but a lot has happened and I want to get it all out while I can. I woke up in the night on the 28th of December. Yes, I truly woke up, I checked myself repeatedly to make sure. I had been lucid dreaming. I lay back down to sleep and was sort of hugging my pillow when I realized my pillow felt different. I opened my eyes and stared thinking I must have gone back to sleep. But no. I saw my physical hand caressing my pillow and I also saw another hand caressing another pillow, different texture, different color and different hand than mine. Gives meaning to the term dual-reality.

January 1st had an interestin LD. Was living in an alternate reality that resembled ours only futuristic in some ways. The key component of this LD was the huge bilboard spouting this gem MOVE TO CREATE YOUR WORLD

And now I am finally caught up.

Shu-Man and Plume like this.
  6. Nameless

Nameless Navigator

Last night was awkward to say the least.

Became aware as I was stalking around an old abandoned building. There was another girl with me. We ran into a third girl and it seems to two knew each other and wanted to renew an old fling. I separated myself from them to give them privacy. Deciding it was safe enough I found a cot and lay down. As I was drifting off a little girl went running by an open doorway. A moment later she screams and I jump up. I can't find the little girl but see a classroom which looks like it has been used fairly recently. I feel and can see the ghosts(?) that once occupied that room. Someone points and I see the remains of the little girl (not much) on the ground.

I also see several ghost dogs only they are not ghosts. They are black and white huskys with glowing green eyes. I see there are 3 and a group of 4 dogs.

<click out> <back in>

I am in a car with my current family we are traveling a highway and the world looks pretty much desolate but there is other traffic on the highway. We pull into an old outdoor movie theater where a lot of others have parked for the night. The night is dangerous so people tend to flock, stay inside and hope someone else gets taken.

Another car pulls in and there are 3 inside.I recognize them as the dogs, same green eyes (say what). I know the other 4 are there somewhere. I don't know why but these dogs(?) are following me. I pull out and head down the highway. I know if we (I) had stayed someone would have been taken. I pull over on the side of the road, my family is asleep. Turn out the lights and look around. There, just behind me sits the dogs. 3 and a few feet behind 4.

They sit so close in the exact same posture it is hard to imagine they aren't one. Their green eyes glow but they do not approach, appearing instead to be monitoring my movements. I can't determine is they are the cause of the destruction or if they have come to investigate. I don't know what to do next.

<out>

Plume and Shu-Man like this.
  7. Shu-Man

Shu-Man Vanguard

That sounds like a good time to have a bag of "Scooby Snacks", lol! :D:p

No, but seriously, did you try to communicate with them? Ask them what their purpose was there?

8. Nameless

Nameless Navigator

Nooo and I feel utterly stupid for not doing that. (facepalm)

Shu-Man likes this.
  9. Shu-Man

Shu-Man Vanguard

It happens wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy to much. I think it's supposed to though. For some reason they like to "suppress" our conscious reasonings. :rolleyes:

This morning I had a quite lengthy experience with me being hired to Supervise some factory. Consciously, I knew nothing about the factory, what they made or even why I was there. I seemed to be supervising quite a few people too. Many that were kind of angry that I it was me and not them that was the chosen leader there. It was a very peculiar predicament, as many of our NP experiences normally are. The more consciously aware I became in it, the more I felt like the "me" now. I was aging too.

Nameless likes this.
  10. MtnGoat

MtnGoat Navigator

How are you initiating this encounters?

11. MtnGoat

MtnGoat Navigator

I encounter nothing in the NP that tries to suppress my consciousness; on the contrary I commonly encounter that which assists w expanding and elucidating it.

Nameless likes this.
  12. Shu-Man

Shu-Man Vanguard

During LDs I do. I never do while consciously shifting though. The only time I experience it is while becoming more aware in Dreams.

13. MtnGoat

MtnGoat Navigator

That's the problem with sleep/dreams; your physiology have sleep cycle funtions, along with endocrine diurnal processes that have stuff to do when you're asleep. Why blame other 'things' for lack of coherent mental self cogniscent control, when your mind is trying to deep cycle.

Shu-Man likes this.
  14. Shu-Man

Shu-Man Vanguard

True. But in LDs I feel the more I know it's me, the shorter the trip gets. I know that doesn't make any sense to you, but it does to me. I have tested levels of lucidity often there.
    There is a difference between experiencing going to the bathroom in a LD, when your physical body really has to. That I would call a automatic signal/impulse from the body to the brain to the NP consciousness. Then I awaken or if my physical body needs any other attention. But staying a lengthy duration with a level of lucidity, then when I begin to apply my waking mind into the equation and it ends abruptly, tells me that something else is amiss here. That's why I stopped trying to change the scenario at hand. I see whatever it is I am experiencing through and try to keep the notion far in the back of my mind, that my real body is sleeping safely here.

My bout with Trigeminal Neuralgia taught me how to slow roll that deep cycle. I experienced what the Tibetan's call "Dream Yoga" for a couple of years there. At first I basically had no choice. The constant temple spasms of the Trigeminal nerves when I closed my eyes kept me fully alert as my body attempted to rest. My first reaction was to fight it and not go to sleep period. But that soon showed it wouldn't work, lol. So, I had to learn to grim and bear it and that's when I saw how much of a blessing it turned out to be. I had a couple of years of wearing "Rose colored" tinted glasses as well. So that wasn't a bad thing either. When I didn't need the ailment anymore, it slowly desisted. I still get nerve spikes in my face once in awhile, but that just gives me a chance to close my eyes and meditate for a minute to them off. I dropped the pills and haven't had a Percocet for pain for well over a year now. I even have to be in extreme discomfort to have a ordinary Tylenol. My tolerance for pain is quite high now.

15. Nameless

Nameless Navigator

There are many encounters of this nature that I do not initiate. But this one started with me trying enter Shu's basic training doorway. I clicked out and clicked into this.

16. MtnGoat

MtnGoat Navigator

You might try using an affirmation statement. Here's Monroe's:

I am more than my physical body.

Because I am more than physical matter, I can perceive that which is greater than the physical world.

Therefore, I deeply desire to Expand, to Experience; to Know, to Understand; to Control, to Use such greater energies and energy systems as may be beneficial and constructive to me and to those who follow me.

Also, I deeply desire the help and cooperation, the assistance, the understanding of those individuals whose wisdom, development and experience are equal or greater than my own.

I ask their guidance and protection from any influence or any source that might provide me with less than my stated desires.

Nameless likes this.
  17. MtnGoat

MtnGoat Navigator

I've done that. Walking around fragmented nonsensical images from whatever front loads, subconscious fears, bodily functions one happens to see in the subconscious signals and impulses..... I'd rather sleep.

And I'd rather be gone 90 minutes consciously conversing with those light years away, to know the underlying cosmic awarenesses, to have lucid waking clarity ..... then spend a moment or so in lucid sleep having vivid dreams.

Last edited: Feb 11, 2018
    Nameless likes this.
  18. Nameless

Nameless Navigator

February 16/17

Thought of Shu's BT exercise and began with that. Wasn't getting much but will put that on his thread. So I used what I could remember of MntGoat's affirmation up above. I was (interrupted will be back - RL)

19. Nameless

Nameless Navigator

I haven't tried straight remote viewing for a while so asked for help with that and that began a long night of exercises. First I met what I believe are some of the others who are watching Shu's experiment. They chose not to communicate but did show themselves. One of them took me on and began running me through remote view exercises.

I was entirely awake throughout and the biggest hurdle was fighting that tendency to fall into sleep. Each time I started falling I would get a clear mental image of (falling, lol). I could have easily fallen into sleep and no doubt experienced an amazing Lucid Dream but my goal was to stay fully conscious.

I did, mostly. I was taken on a long long journey, where I don't know but I had to stay focused. The one guiding me would pull me back on track when I veered or when I felt I had lost focus. It was pretty awesome and I thank this nameless one from the bottom of my heart.

Eventually, after what seemed hours we arrived over a relatively small area where there was a lot to see. I was repeatedly instructed to focus in one way or another. In the past although I have had many clear remote views they have been seen through a sort of tunnel and I seem limited in how much surrounding area I can view.

This time the view was Full Screen so to speak. I learned a lot but was still having trouble with changing my perspective when I must have finally succumbed to sleep in the wee hours.

I woke up feeling great but ran out of steam mid morning and took a nap.

OMGosh, I almost forgot to mention the vibrations as my frequency was raised. Very nice and soothing.