Nameless' Journal

Discussion in 'General Experiences' started by Nameless, Dec 4, 2016.

1. subtle traveler

subtle traveler Vanguard

sounds like you need to find some ways to establish a sense of equilibrium and balance during the day ... here is a 15 minute meditation which I use once in a while ...

youtube.com/watch?v=ZtEmCGUAxhQ

also maybe listening to something like this (Liquid Mind) for 15 to 30 minutes before bed ... a pre-sleep slow down ... dim the lighting during this time period also ...

youtube.com/watch?v=x0xxaXxXBW8

Nameless likes this.
  2. Nameless

Nameless Voyager

Haha Plume, we'll make an English woman of ya yet. Oh and you aren't losing your identity, your just filling out the one you have. ;)

Spot on ST. I have no balance lately. For once I was able to just pull up a youtube and listen. Thank you for that link, I really got into it and it felt wonderful. As usual half way in I was called away. That's how it is and why I can't find my sweet spot most days. And amazingly enough the second yt is loading as I type. o_O:)

subtle traveler and Plume like this.
  3. subtle traveler

subtle traveler Vanguard

glad it worked out for you ...

4. Nameless

Nameless Voyager

Much better!

This morning became lucid within a scenario already in progress. The structure was monastery like; beautiful hardwoods and stone work. Large open windows without glass and the surrounding area consisted of a beautiful pristine forest. We were getting ready for visitors and I was herding some children through their chores. One boy I had taken a particular interest in and took him with me to make some little 'something' for our visitors.

We sat on a high stone step working away and I look up and out one of the large open windows to the trees. The boy said I hate it when you do that. I wish I could. I looked down at him and said do what. I told him, you don't need to do anything. It will just happen.

And with that I looked back at the trees and shifted.

5. Nameless

Nameless Voyager

The shift was smooth and perfect. Only my conscious shifted, my body stayed there with the little boy.

To describe this I am going to have to put in physical world context. Have you ever ridden in the back of a pickup truck or the backseat of a car? You know that feeling you get when you look out the side window and watch the scenery passing by or look out the back of the truck and watch the scenery recede? Now imagine doing the same only there is no truck or car and no window.

I watched as the scenes changed, some going faster some slower. Everything was perfectly clear and I could feel the air and movement. This place was somewhat like here only much more pristine. Everything was recognizable but different from anything we have here in our physical world.

Eventually I saw a driveway leading off the main avenue and decided to go that way so shifted into drive/forward. It led to a fascinating community with a water fountain at the main junction. The color scheme here for the brickwork ect was yellow and orange. It was incredible. I would have liked to stay and explore more but

I woke up.

I know I could have stayed much longer but with a husband to take care I have pretty much made him my top priority so needed to fix up his medications and take care of him.

All in all I loved this. As to intent, the last couple of nights I have had no intentions and placed no request. I have however followed STs advice and simply tried to find balance. That's not always easy as around here some days are pretty stressful to put it mildly.

Plume, Bee and subtle traveler like this.
  6. subtle traveler

subtle traveler Vanguard

Very powerful experience! It did happen more naturally (a good insight by you) ... continue to take care of yourself (e.g., if needed ... remember the plastic food message as a motivation).

Were you feeling joy in the car-like ride? Maybe exhilaration? If so, AWESOME! You are raising the frequency of your energy in your experience (something many avoid).

btw, I can relate (somewhat) to your care of your husband. I took daily care of my father during his last four years. He had alzheimers-dementia and was a Type II diabetic. It was more than my now nearly 92 year old mom could handle, so I stepped up. It was a lot of work (saved his life 8 or 9 times in the middle of the night). To provide the care, I had to change things (significantly) for myself (e.g., closed my business and moved home). I mention this as I want you to feel that there are others here with similar experiences (maybe not the same, but similar).

Thanks for sharing!

Nameless and Bee like this.
  7. Nameless

Nameless Voyager

I really can't thank you enough Subtle Traveler for your comments and sharing your knowledge with me. Although I didn't get to listen to that entire yt I did get to relax to it just enough to remind me where/how I needed to be.

During this entire episode I was totally relaxed and happy. During the 'car ride' I have to say I felt more than joy, I felt serene and just so peacefully excited

It does help to know others have daily struggles. I try not to talk too much about that here but maybe we should, at least in part as it helps all of us know from where we are coming. My husband is diabetic and has heart disease. We had a couple of close calls around the holidays. Since Christmas he has been in hospital four times for a total of 3 months I think. He is also in early stages of dementia. He has had two amputations and another surgery earlier this week to repair damage. On top of that our truck has lost reverse and second gear. I know the transmission is going but have no clue what to do about it since all of our savings have gone to medical care. I can not afford to take out a loan even assuming I could get one.

Anyway I could go on and on but I won't, it's just details anyway.

I don't understand this, why avoid it?

Hugs

Plume likes this.
  8. Plume

Plume Trailblazer

Nameless, I am so sorry to hear you have so much heartache. You have such a nice spirit when you come here and express yourself, hard to see that you have to struggle , your husband is fortunate to have you caring, you will be in my affirmation for any help in the NP.
    take care of yourself you are in much need as I can see.
    big Hugs

Nameless likes this.
  9. subtle traveler

subtle traveler Vanguard

Nameless ...

I would suggest prioritizing 15 minutes of meditation each day (e.g., using the recording you started listening to). Just this one thing (complete the 15 minutes) each day. Bookmark the meditation in your web browser, so you do not have to come to the forum. Start there.

Tell your husband (or any others at home) that you need 15 undisturbed minutes to meditate. Do the meditation before posting on this forum (or any forum for that matter).

You are taking care of yourself by using the meditation. When you participate in the online forums, there is a impulse to take care of others (e.g., being their mom).

Do the meditation consistently each day, so you can take care of yourself and your husband first (before others in online forums).

For three weeks, meditate each day using the YT recording and before you participate in any online forum. 21 days is enough time to develop a new habit.

(you can kick 'this silly goose' later)

Last edited: Apr 24, 2017
    Nameless likes this.
  10. Nameless

Nameless Voyager

(First a note to ST - I tried, I really did.)

Okay folks, anybody up for a challenge? Let's see if I can explain this. For the longest time (entire life) there is this place I go in NP. I never go there intentionally. I hate the place. It's dark, dingy and down-right decrepit. Sometimes it is a movie theater, sometimes a strip mall, sometimes a motel. There are always ridiculous things going on there. Like cheap sex, one-night stands, brainwashing in the theaters and terror tests for some poor lost sole going on.

This place used to scare and sicken me. Now it just pisses me off. I am able to separate myself from whatever character I find myself in. The other night I was there again and some poor girl was being duped. All she wanted was a job and had no idea she was dreaming. I watched this girl get led down those gross halls to the bowels of this 'place'. Well, in the end I forced both the girl and the ghoul that led her to flee and sent a blast of white light down the halls.

So here's the challenge. I believe this place is in one of those domes we discussed in another thread. Those old ones. It seems there are still beings/souls trapped there. All I know is I came awake with a huge desire to go back and blast that place clean with a major big pressure washer filled with bleach. I later realized not bleach but 'white lightening'.

If any of this is true and not just my own weird fantasy then those old abandoned domes have become traps for the unsuspecting. I don't think this was intentional. So what do ya say?

Rkks and subtle traveler like this.
  11. Plume

Plume Trailblazer

I don't know about those type of theatreo_O but I do find myself often in some theatre and we all sit there, friends I know and family. we seem to be waiting. I read in Jurgen's book about some session that did happen to be in those type of very dark places and he created some light, it seemed to be even changing the atmosphere of the place, he felt that it might help some that are stuck in their belief. My only time I felt that I thought I was a genius at shooting evils form:rolleyes: is when I was showing off my talent in the NP to some people with shooting red light out of my eyes thinking how cool is that, could be just a projection but that happen at the same night that I was lucid and felt myself gliding to this car to sit in the with a couple and telling them that there is some evil one that we need to be cautious and next thing this sort of devilish type of form was on some bed with others:confused: and I look with an intent to put it to sleepo_O it worked , I think I was surprising myself. It was not a scary or disgusting place or I may not of notice all the detail then to have felt maybe it was a gross place.

Nameless likes this.
  12. Nameless

Nameless Voyager

Thanks Plume for sharing that. It seems you too want to fight injustice or fix what's wrong. LOL, love that you put it to sleep! No harm done but you saved the day.

The place does not always appear as a theater, sometimes it is a strip mall or something else. But it is really just a very old concrete maze of buildings that needs a serious cleaning to let the light in. The experience depends on the person there.

Plume likes this.
  13. Shu-Man

Shu-Man Navigator

I don't know how I missed this thread Nameless! :oops:

I feel for you. I find that we all here are "healers" of sorts. We all have our own challenges and complications to deal with here in the physical. Is your husband open to this kind of talk? If he is, you might want to get him to try this. It has done wonders for me. I have now dropped my Gabopentin and all my other pills cold turkey, without medical consent and I deal with my pain my own way.
    These words really do have "Magick" in them. I believe it, so it works! ;) All he needs to do is to repeat the words daily. I use them in my daily "soak", before I go to bed and whenever I feel pain coming on.

I missed the thread on the "Domes" Please tell more! Is it a enclosed area for "simulations"?

Last edited: May 5, 2017
    Nameless likes this.
  14. Nameless

Nameless Voyager

I'll have to see if I can find that discussion. I think it was on here but may have been at AP. I will see if I can find it for you.

My husband seems to have this dual personality. Not split but dual. On the one hand he believes but on the other he will do nothing that isn't prescribed by a doctor. Translation, he takes a lot of pills. I've had to learn to just let him be and respect his choices.

Shu-Man likes this.
  15. Shu-Man

Shu-Man Navigator

I do that as well. There are Medical practitioners in our Family and I keep my mouth shut quite a bit. But we did definitely have a very vocal difference of opinion during MJ's Cancer.
    If we would have listened to them and taken their advise, MJ would have been gone by now. They still think MJ and I aren't being honest about her current condition. They can't understand how one day you have it and the next it's gone. It hasn't really opened their eyes much, except for the fact of giving them a "sneak peek" of what intent and mind over matter is really about!

Dust and Nameless like this.
  16. Dust

Dust Voyager

I think Nameless is referring to an area of the Astral Dream Zone that Kurt Leland refers to specifically as the Bio-Dome Matrix of the Simulation Zone (if I'm wrong then this will be a long and possibly wasted post, lol) This is an astral energy structure/dynamic that many of us have encountered but we all interpret/translate the energy structure in slightly varied ways. Personally, I most recently witnessed it in my Talking to the Hand experience, and I had the impression of rows and rows of tents, like a civil war troop encampment. Most of the "tents" were more modern, almost module-like; others seemed like fabric-covered tents in tattered and raggedy condition. I got the impression that their "tattered" condition was an indication of their age or dis-use. Each dome is a seperate Simulation isolated from the others in order to maintain the integrity of the lesson environment contained within.

The Bio-Dome Matrix likely straddles both the Personal Dream Zone and the Public Dream Zone along with the attendant Passive and Interactive Learning Zones. In the Public DZ we encounter the seminars, discussion groups, theaters, strip malls, used bookstores, libraries, etc.

Again according to Leland, these areas are available in varying degrees from various focus states reaching from the Lower Astral sub-levels up through the higher Astral into the Mental Planes and further into the Causal...and beyond it seems. We access the passive areas as unconscious Dreamers and eventually the interactive and simulation areas as Lucid Dreamers and conscious OBEr's.

From various sources including some members here, I have gleaned the idea that anytime we perceive mazes, grid-patterns, vast complexes such as tall buildings or amusement/theme parks, transit systems (bus, train, plane) that move us between focus states, rivers, etc. we are sensing vast energy structures such as these Astral Zones...and we are interpreting them from a higher plane body or perspective: Mental, Causal, Buddhic, etc.

So, to answer Nameless' challenge, I don't think you are seeing souls that require rescue or even can be helped; I think you are perceiving a variety of Dreamers working through the Dream Zone. Your mild to moderate disgust with the Dreamers activities is just a reflection of your higher frequency and desire to avoid these "lower levels".

It's the perspective from a higher level and a graduation or initiation of sorts. Congratulations Nameless! Does that resonate in any way?

If you find yourself back there somehow, then there might be a final answer to figure out, or you might ask the environment something like Why am I here? What do I still need to learn from this? (If I could only remember to ask these questions myself!).

Our learning is not a strictly linear or sequential process; it can jump around to different points on the "spectrum". One rule Leland puts forward that I have realized is that while we are exploring and developing the NP senses of the next higher body/plane, we are consolidating our understanding of and our abilities on the next lower plane (astral/etheric, mental/astral, etc.).

My take on it, anyway...

Shu-Man and Nameless like this.
  17. Nameless

Nameless Voyager

Thank you Dust, that is it. I almost mentioned you in my last comment. I was pretty sure we discussed these areas at one point but drew a blank.

I have discovered that I find myself in that area when I am in physical discomfort in the belly area. Indigestion, gas, IBS - that sort of thing seems to trigger a trip whether I am trying for anything lucid or phasing or not. This I have verified. So in my mind there is a physical connection. So maybe it's just a confirmation that I got some nasty stuff going on in my gut that needs cleaning. LOL

I think you and Leland are probably right about not being able to help or rescue those there. They do seem to be dreaming, so lost in that sense. Sometimes I encounter people who seem a bit more aware. The ghoul I rushed out the door in that experience was totally shocked to find herself outside. She just stood there in awe and seemed to wake up a bit. The young girl just winked out.

You explained this far better than I have the capacity for at the moment. But I did have an overriding feeling these areas were more or less abandoned.

Shu-Man likes this.
  18. Shu-Man

Shu-Man Navigator

That's what I thought she was talking about when she mentioned "Domes". I subscribe to Kurt's theories and explanations as well. They mirror my findings quite a bit! :)

...and Dust my friend, your
    edit:
    Hmm, that was weird. My reply got cut off!

I was trying to say "and Dust my friend, your posts are never wasted. I always enjoy reading your replies. They come from "Intelligent Design"! :cool:

Dust and Nameless like this.
  19. Shu-Man

Shu-Man Navigator

Nameless, that also sounds like Robert Monroe's Focus 22. A level where everyone is Comatose and a Zombie like. He said a lot of drug addicts and drunks could be found in this area as well as those asleep and in real physical Comas.

Nameless likes this.
  20. Dust

Dust Voyager

Nameless, these Dream Zone/Astral/Mental/Higher Level concepts I have been aware of for many years but it has only been as a result of my last several years' experiences and Lelands' writings (and Szaxx's and Shu's interpretations) that the puzzle pieces have begun fitting together into a recognizable understanding. I know that his writings may especially resonate for me and each time I read them, I get a little more insight.

And like you I think, I continue to remember and reminisce about my childhood and early experiences where I sense that I have been through many of these episodes many times. Back then I had the experiences, but I didn't have the understanding or the context to categorize them with, much less the importance or value to give them.

This discussion of the Bio-Dome Matrix and the related energy structures of and within the Dream Zone, I find fascinating. A whole separate thread could be started on this: How we each experience and interpret the form and function of these energy systems. I have so far, my own individual "feel" for each one, but that feel seems so small and impotent to a fuller and more compete understanding of what I am experiencing. It is so good to have others' experiences and interpretations to refer to.

I have little to no knowledge of chakras other than what I currently recognize as their placement within my developmental path, but do you think it is possible that your physical discomfort in the belly area during these experiences may be related to energization of the associated chakra, something between the Root and the Heart chakras? It may have to do with that rather than "nasty gut stuff". When I had physical symptoms, they always seemed to correlate to the appropriate chakra and the level I was exploring: Root chakra = Etheric projection and sexual stimulation; Heart chakra = Astral projection and excitable states/over-emotion; Brow chakra = Mental projection and clear, coherent control/stability of mind.

You mentioned an "overriding feeling these areas were more or less abandoned". I think any strong feeling like that is probably significant for a reason. Maybe your "feel" is right and there are some trapped souls that need some help. Maybe you could meditate on this and put forth the question.

"Sometimes I encounter people who seem a bit more aware. The ghoul I rushed out the door in that experience was totally shocked to find herself outside. She just stood there in awe and seemed to wake up a bit. The young girl just winked out."

These are the equally intriguing bits that we never seem to have time to pursue and discuss in finer detail. It may seem self-explanatory but I bet there is deeper stuff to find. Details like this need a whole separate thread!

Great thread and thanks Nameless!

Last edited: May 6, 2017
    Nameless, Shu-Man and Plume like this.