Nameless' Journal

Discussion in 'General Experiences' started by Nameless, Dec 4, 2016.

1. subtle traveler

subtle traveler Navigator

sounds like you need to find some ways to establish a sense of equilibrium and balance during the day ... here is a 15 minute meditation which I use once in a while ...

youtube.com/watch?v=ZtEmCGUAxhQ

also maybe listening to something like this (Liquid Mind) for 15 to 30 minutes before bed ... a pre-sleep slow down ... dim the lighting during this time period also ...

youtube.com/watch?v=x0xxaXxXBW8

Nameless likes this.
  2. Nameless

Nameless Voyager

Haha Plume, we'll make an English woman of ya yet. Oh and you aren't losing your identity, your just filling out the one you have. ;)

Spot on ST. I have no balance lately. For once I was able to just pull up a youtube and listen. Thank you for that link, I really got into it and it felt wonderful. As usual half way in I was called away. That's how it is and why I can't find my sweet spot most days. And amazingly enough the second yt is loading as I type. o_O:)

subtle traveler and Plume like this.
  3. subtle traveler

glad it worked out for you ...

4. Nameless

Nameless Voyager

Much better!

This morning became lucid within a scenario already in progress. The structure was monastery like; beautiful hardwoods and stone work. Large open windows without glass and the surrounding area consisted of a beautiful pristine forest. We were getting ready for visitors and I was herding some children through their chores. One boy I had taken a particular interest in and took him with me to make some little 'something' for our visitors.

We sat on a high stone step working away and I look up and out one of the large open windows to the trees. The boy said I hate it when you do that. I wish I could. I looked down at him and said do what. I told him, you don't need to do anything. It will just happen.

And with that I looked back at the trees and shifted.

5. Nameless

Nameless Voyager

The shift was smooth and perfect. Only my conscious shifted, my body stayed there with the little boy.

To describe this I am going to have to put in physical world context. Have you ever ridden in the back of a pickup truck or the backseat of a car? You know that feeling you get when you look out the side window and watch the scenery passing by or look out the back of the truck and watch the scenery recede? Now imagine doing the same only there is no truck or car and no window.

I watched as the scenes changed, some going faster some slower. Everything was perfectly clear and I could feel the air and movement. This place was somewhat like here only much more pristine. Everything was recognizable but different from anything we have here in our physical world.

Eventually I saw a driveway leading off the main avenue and decided to go that way so shifted into drive/forward. It led to a fascinating community with a water fountain at the main junction. The color scheme here for the brickwork ect was yellow and orange. It was incredible. I would have liked to stay and explore more but

I woke up.

I know I could have stayed much longer but with a husband to take care I have pretty much made him my top priority so needed to fix up his medications and take care of him.

All in all I loved this. As to intent, the last couple of nights I have had no intentions and placed no request. I have however followed STs advice and simply tried to find balance. That's not always easy as around here some days are pretty stressful to put it mildly.

Plume, Bee and subtle traveler like this.
  6. subtle traveler

Very powerful experience! It did happen more naturally (a good insight by you) ... continue to take care of yourself (e.g., if needed ... remember the plastic food message as a motivation).

Were you feeling joy in the car-like ride? Maybe exhilaration? If so, AWESOME! You are raising the frequency of your energy in your experience (something many avoid).

btw, I can relate (somewhat) to your care of your husband. I took daily care of my father during his last four years. He had alzheimers-dementia and was a Type II diabetic. It was more than my now nearly 92 year old mom could handle, so I stepped up. It was a lot of work (saved his life 8 or 9 times in the middle of the night). To provide the care, I had to change things (significantly) for myself (e.g., closed my business and moved home). I mention this as I want you to feel that there are others here with similar experiences (maybe not the same, but similar).

Thanks for sharing!

Nameless and Bee like this.
  7. Nameless

Nameless Voyager

I really can't thank you enough Subtle Traveler for your comments and sharing your knowledge with me. Although I didn't get to listen to that entire yt I did get to relax to it just enough to remind me where/how I needed to be.

During this entire episode I was totally relaxed and happy. During the 'car ride' I have to say I felt more than joy, I felt serene and just so peacefully excited

It does help to know others have daily struggles. I try not to talk too much about that here but maybe we should, at least in part as it helps all of us know from where we are coming. My husband is diabetic and has heart disease. We had a couple of close calls around the holidays. Since Christmas he has been in hospital four times for a total of 3 months I think. He is also in early stages of dementia. He has had two amputations and another surgery earlier this week to repair damage. On top of that our truck has lost reverse and second gear. I know the transmission is going but have no clue what to do about it since all of our savings have gone to medical care. I can not afford to take out a loan even assuming I could get one.

Anyway I could go on and on but I won't, it's just details anyway.

I don't understand this, why avoid it?

Hugs

Plume likes this.
  8. Plume

Plume Vanguard

Nameless, I am so sorry to hear you have so much heartache. You have such a nice spirit when you come here and express yourself, hard to see that you have to struggle , your husband is fortunate to have you caring, you will be in my affirmation for any help in the NP.
    take care of yourself you are in much need as I can see.
    big Hugs

Nameless likes this.
  9. subtle traveler

Nameless ...

I would suggest prioritizing 15 minutes of meditation each day (e.g., using the recording you started listening to). Just this one thing (complete the 15 minutes) each day. Bookmark the meditation in your web browser, so you do not have to come to the forum. Start there.

Tell your husband (or any others at home) that you need 15 undisturbed minutes to meditate. Do the meditation before posting on this forum (or any forum for that matter).

You are taking care of yourself by using the meditation. When you participate in the online forums, there is a impulse to take care of others (e.g., being their mom).

Do the meditation consistently each day, so you can take care of yourself and your husband first (before others in online forums).

For three weeks, meditate each day using the YT recording and before you participate in any online forum. 21 days is enough time to develop a new habit.

(you can kick 'this silly goose' later)

Last edited: Apr 24, 2017 at 12:30 AM
    Nameless likes this.