My Favorite Hemi-Sync Music

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by MtnGoat, Jun 24, 2017.

1. MtnGoat

MtnGoat Voyager

This is a link to my favorite hemi-sync music. This page offers comments about the tracks. I've created much longer segments than is available at TMI so one can actually listen to the music. I'll be adding more pieces as I create additional tracks.

On the right of the websites pages, there is a slider that has a music player with the above tracks. Click the three dots in the upper right corner of any page and scroll down to the player. The music player play as a playlist if you don't leave that music player page. So you can set it up to play the whole list for background music if you like.

You should use good headphones or great speakers.

https://sayingsofthemtngoat.net/hemi-sync-music/

Last edited: Jul 18, 2017 at 11:45 AM
    Shu-Man and Bee like this.
  2. MtnGoat

MtnGoat Voyager

I've added 5 more music tracks to the sampler.

Note: You may read some of my comments about the music from the Main Menu/Favorite Hemi-Sync link, or access it in the sidebar music media player (See Blog Menu). That player will stream as a playlist as long as you stay on that webpage. You 'might' be able to continue streaming if you open a new tab in your brower for someother browsing interest. So far that seems to work on an iPhone and iPad.

3. Bee

Bee Navigator Staff Member

Say MtnGoat,

I just went to listen to the tracks and it was locked, marked as private.

?

o_O

4. MtnGoat

MtnGoat Voyager

Try it now

5. Bee

Yessir I can get to your blog now but the link above gives a 'page not found'.

Is it still there, or am I just being a dullard?

:eek:
    :D

6. MtnGoat

MtnGoat Voyager

it is yet another corruption bug with WordPress that i am really fed up with - cross linking pages.

You should be able to drive around tho

7. Bee

Ta MtnGoat:)

I just love that colour. Does it have a specific name/rgb?

8. MtnGoat

MtnGoat Voyager

Do you mean the name of the color? I have a variable slider for color selection and i tweeked it till the color looks right. There isnt a name; just a hex code value for coding the color into the template. In general i like wine colors for stuff like this and livingrooms.

I was planning on adding a 'paper' background to the text, but nearly everything requires upgrading to business plan and i'm not sure its worth it, so i've stopped developing the appearance.

I fixed the cross-linked pages, hope it lasts.

9. Plume

Plume Trailblazer

what is up with this 5:55 posting:confused:...got to go check that colour I am curious now;) found my sketching pad :D that was when I realized that the hamster got out of the cage( first time ever) and we went through all the shelves and here it waso_O I was so upset to have lost "Joy" that is name.

Bee likes this.
  10. Bee

Ah, no worries, thanks for looking. Hex baffles the hell out of me. What I can do is sample the colour in a paint program, it'll tell me what the values are. I've been looking for a new colour for the Harley, this might well be one of them. :)

Those tracks are just great, btw.

Thanks. :)

11. MtnGoat

MtnGoat Voyager

If you're looking for something like that for a Harley, look at House of Kolor Brandywine over medium to dark gray flake. There are many ways to get the shade you want, but it is very difficult paint to shoot.

12. Bee

Ooooh house of kolor make some awesome paints.

Oh? Are they two pack, or something even more fiddly?

:)

13. MtnGoat

MtnGoat Voyager

a two pack? I dont understand what you are refering to there.

But House of Kolor paint is usually a 4 stage process presuming no artwork. First they have their own base coat (primer). Next one puts on the selected base flake or pearl. The urethene color, one applies goes over the flake base, is translucent. One put on as many coats as one wants to create the depth of color. Finally one puts on the urethene clearcoats.

The problem is one needs an absolutely clear spraybooth. It must be clean. Then the urethenes are temperature dependent and the color and clear coats should be sprayed one after another because the paint flows. One builds the layers allowing them to flow together. If there is any dust, the paint will flow to that particle and mess it uo good.

Thats were one has to know how much time it takes to build the layers. Givem the air temp one picks different activating reagents for the urethenes so they set up at the right times. It takes lots of practice....and then the paint are neurotoxins so you need a respirator.

There is nothing more beautiful than House of Kolor, because the translucent paint reflects the underlying flake differently for every angle direct light hits it.

Beautiful colors, technically challanging to shoot. Since there are many flake choices one has to select what color and corses of base flake one wants. Then one can also mix raw flake (of many tpypes) into the color itself and/or ino the clearcoat, one can make the sparkles of different sizes appear at different depts of the paint at different angles of light.

For a motorcycle one needs to get large pieces of stovepipe to practice painting on curved surfaces to learn how to flow the paint.... artwork can be absokutely wild.