Meeting strangers who foreshadowed my life.

Discussion in 'Non-Physical Experiences' started by MissUnderstood, Sep 10, 2017.

1. MissUnderstood

MissUnderstood Sojourner

Thank you Subtle Traveler. It's an HP Touch screen. Windows. I am pretty sure I have 10 installed. It's the laptop that my ex boyfriend gave me when we first met. I should have known. But I was a very trusting person. After it became clear that he was monitoring me and I broke up with him, I spoke with someone who said that the only way to ensure that he could no longer monitor me was to buy a new computer. I purchased a MacBook and had Geek Squad transfer everything from the HP to the MacBook. However, when I moved here and was suddenly faced with the financial carnage of my delusional state, I posted an ad on Craigslist and sold the MacBook. Prior to selling it, I took it back to Geek Squad (where I had purchased the Mac ... it was past expiration for a refund), and had them reinstall my documents. The problem is that both this iPhone and my HP are linked to my old gmail account which David (my ex) hacked into and somehow disabled my access to it. And yes, I had security backups. My son and my best friend who were both eventually furious with me for contacting them to get codes to access my account. Which I never was able to. This was how David was able to continue to pay himself via my checking account and I didn't learn of it until a few months ago. I spent over an hour on the phone with Google and they would not restore my account. So, I don't know if I will be able to get it working again. For instance, my iPhone can't upload apps without my password. I've been on the phone with Apple and my carrier, T-Mobile and Google and I finally just gave up. I am planning to visit my local T-Mobile store again to make another attempt. But I am not very technical and am just worn out from trying. I will say that I am planning to stop by Micro Center here in Lilburn and see what they can do.

Bet you wish now that you hadn't asked.

2. MissUnderstood

MissUnderstood Sojourner

I tried to put a laughing emoticon at the end of that sentence but it was blank. So Lol!

And thank you. Very much.

3. MissUnderstood

MissUnderstood Sojourner

You are right. I need to write. Badly. I need space. Space to write. This is why I purchased my property. But the wait time is hell. My roommate is here far more than I would prefer. But I just count the days until I can move. And work at the restaurant even though it's draining. All because I have a novel in me. I have always believed that my remaining life would be worth all the contrast I have lived so far. I have said often that I have died numerous times in this lifetime. There must be a reason. There must be!

Also, you are right that I was in my body when I was on the back porch. I didn't leave my body. That hit me today as I was cleaning. Cleaning has always been therapeutic for me. I finally understand that I have not had an OBE. it was something else. But definitely not of this world. Thank you all for the clarity.

4. subtle traveler

subtle traveler Vanguard

No, I understand what I am getting into when I am talking to an unknown woman on the other side of the country with computer problems, a nasty Ex, and living in a new place who also occasionally has 48 hour experiences with non-physical settings she never knew existed. :D lol

First, you can use the disk cleaner in Windows to clean up the computer a bit. This may perk it up a bit.

Second, know that there is difference between (1) the online accounts you might have and (2) the computer's configuration. Therefore, I would recommend completing blanking the hard drive and starting with a clean install of Windows 10 and with a new identity with Microsoft. I would not trust anything about your Ex (e.g., installed spying software on the computer). A fix by Micro Center would probably be in the $200 range. If they have to blank and wipe the drive, then it might be more.

In comparison, you can get a brand new Windows computer for $200 to $300. For $350, you can get the top #1 choice at Amazon. I am thinking of purchasing this myself (and modifying it just a bit by adding an SSD).

https://www.amazon.com/gp/bestsellers/electronics/13896615011/ref=zg_b_bs_13896615011_1

If you questions with what I have shared, just ask.

MissUnderstood likes this.
  5. MissUnderstood

MissUnderstood Sojourner

I communicated yesterday with a man on eHarmony named Ian Fenn. Rare for me. I don't know anything about him other than that he is conscious. And he emailed me back and directed me to his FB page titled after his novel "The Game Maker." Anyone know of him? I'm planning to buy a copy.

6. MissUnderstood

MissUnderstood Sojourner

7. MissUnderstood

MissUnderstood Sojourner

You just put a HUGE smile on my face! Thank you does not suffice. But thank you, regardless.

subtle traveler likes this.
  8. MissUnderstood

MissUnderstood Sojourner

I am SO going to take my laptop to Micro Center. I like the laptop. But I do want to know that I can write freely. Thank you ST!

9. subtle traveler

subtle traveler Vanguard

Yeah, I understand if you like the PC. Ask them about clean re-install. Have any installation disks with you, when you talk to them.

Knowing that your PC is secure is very important.

MissUnderstood likes this.
  10. MissUnderstood

MissUnderstood Sojourner

Hey. If their price is too high I will know that I can get a new one for only $350!

11. MissUnderstood

MissUnderstood Sojourner

The one I resonate with the most is the one titled "Don't Jump (into action) too Soon." Thank you! Perfect timing!

12. subtle traveler

subtle traveler Vanguard

Sure.

13. MissUnderstood

MissUnderstood Sojourner

Good morning my OBE friends! I just wanted to say that I believe I was a hummingbird in a past life. I see them so often. And the birds that communicated with me in my back porch that night were hummingbirds. So beautiful!

I'm off to the restaurant. Enjoy your unfolding day today all!

14. Plume

Plume Trailblazer

Eh! Birds are my passion :rolleyes: Well the ancestor of the birds with teeth :D
    Check ancientplumage.com
    Good day to you too.;)

15. MissUnderstood

MissUnderstood Sojourner

Ah! I just sent you an email, I think. :)

Enjoy your unfolding day!

16. Plume

Plume Trailblazer

Got it ;)