Meeting strangers who foreshadowed my life.

Discussion in 'Non-Physical Experiences' started by MissUnderstood, Sep 10, 2017.

1. subtle traveler

subtle traveler Vanguard

Yes, my guidance or inner being supports my extension here in the physical (that's how I often word it). Last year (2016), I began asking to meet them. I have been introduced to 6 or 7 of them.

You are in a notable transition period (moving to a new place, changing or adjusting relationships, changing your career, etc.). Do you keep a personal journal or do you write more spontaneously as the perceived need emerges?

2. MissUnderstood

MissUnderstood Sojourner

Thank you for your kind words. As for my writing, I have kept a journal on and off since I was 12. A couple of years ago, I reread some of my journals from when I was 20. I had decided to leave the university and finish college at USC. I couldn't believe what I endured from my father. I had completely blocked the memory. I had to remain with my parents for several months and attend a local technical college until I was able to move out. And I was a faculty child. The idea was unthinkable. Those months were hell. The day I left, he shouted as I was leaving that I would surely fail. No one in my family left the college. Ever. I am the second to the youngest of my four siblings. And so only my younger brother and I still lived at the house. My father had my brother in law spy on me and report back to him. They learned that I was going to my boyfriend's (who I later married and stayed with for 27 years) and so I was forced to lie. Something I despise. And of course I was eventually caught. All this to say that I am grateful that I kept a journal. I now only write when I have the desire. I haven't written much since moving into this house. My roommate found the place and because I was desperate and quite delusional and he played into my delusion, I wound up here. I've been working on cleaning up my resentment of him for "forcing" me into a 12 month lease. His credit is very poor but he had a job. My credit score is almost perfect but I did not have a job. I lived (and still do, for another two years) on the alimony awarded me by the judge in my divorce. So time is of the essence. I work on keeping hope and knowing alive so that I can move forward when my lease is up. I find the beauty and good in everything and everyone that I can. Even this city. And especially at my job. But my heart longs to be free. I also have an eHarmony account which I did not plan to remain active. Even though I was completely transparent about it with my roommate when we moved here. I intended to reactivate it when I moved to Cleveland. But it automatically renewed and it was too late to do anything about it. The interesting thing is that it gives me hope. I can't even reply to anyone. But I dream of a life partner. And even if I never find him, I dream of my future as a successful writer, painter and real estate investor. I am already planning how to leverage my property to purchase more buy and holds and rent them out for vacation rentals.

I'm typing all of this on my phone. Sitting on my front porch bundled up in my coat. Loving the rain. Watching the birds on my feeder. But I really need to go inside and use my laptop. I don't even know what all I just typed or if I answered your very thoughtful questions. But I'm grateful to have the opportunity to just express myself.

Nameless likes this.
  3. MissUnderstood

MissUnderstood Sojourner

Before I go inside I want to say that when I spent my 48 hours on my back porch that night (I say "my" back porch but it actually belonged to my ex boyfriend who hacked into my phone, gmail account, laptop and bank account and who was forcing me out because when I told him I was breaking up with him, I had called the police when my purse went missing from the place I always kept it - he had moved temporarily to his friend's house and used my debit card to access my account) the "beings" who communicated with me were birds. They spoke to me in what I can only describe as a kind of chirping bird language/English which I was able to understand. It was like a dream where they were guiding me, checking on me, making sure I was safe and holding my attention while the perceived battle raged in my backyard. I literally "heard" sword fights and men being thrust through with swords. I also heard large crowds of people chanting and approaching the street and the house. The perceived battle was about me. I hesitate to even say that but so many things leading up to it made my belief a knowing. The closest way to describe the birds is that they were like something you would see in a video game. And they were very personal. Very clear. I understood everything they communicated. They asked if I was okay. I believed that they were being controlled by humans from a remote location. The man I had met at Sprouts had told me to "keep my eye on the squirrel." It was night and yet a squirrel remained in my sight the entire time all the way until dawn. I kept my eyes on him even as I felt my body laid back onto my back so that I was facing the ceiling of the porch while the war raged around me. I was in extreme discomfort from the cold and being glued to the very uncomfortable chair I remained in. But I could not move. I could not even stand. I didn't go inside to drink water or even pee. I eventually passed out in the chair. When I came to, my backyard had been transformed into a garden. The colors were not of this world. It was beyond beautiful. I was elated. I was completely warm. A bird then communicated with me. I was aware that it was virtual. He spent a long time reassuring me that all was well. The garden wall of vibrantly green hedges turned into a type of screen and images of things I had only imagined in my wildest dreams were projected onto it. It was blissful. But it only deepened my delusional state. I am still unclear about how long I remained there. I know that it was at least one full night. But it may have been 48 hours. When the birds reassured me that they were here and that it was safe to go back inside, I was afraid to stand up. But somehow I managed. And I immediately went to pee. And drink several large bottles of water. I've never ever experienced anything even close to this. And I was not on drugs. I've always been a very grounded and sane person. It amazes and sometimes scares me to think what I believed.

4. MissUnderstood

MissUnderstood Sojourner

Today is the one year anniversary of when my delusional state began.

5. subtle traveler

subtle traveler Vanguard

Your backyard visual experience may have been a brief focus (visit) towards what some call the RTZ or Real Time Zone - an out of body experience (OBE). The RTZ is much like a mirror copy of the physical world, but also influenced (altered) by our state of consciousness. It is the closest energetic, lowest focus or level (whatever someone wants to call that for themselves) beyond the physical.

Your experience, as an OBE, may be worth exploring in the future. You may have had a series of out of body viewings of the RTZ (the backyard version of the RTZ) while your physical body was situated on your back porch for the 48 hour period. This is only a possible explanation (not a determination).

I have seen and experienced the RTZ while remaining in my body (a few times). I have found that a person does not have to completely separate from the physical body to experience the RTZ. You can also communicate in the RTZ using NVC (non-verbal communication) with other beings or thought forms / manifestations. Although I have not experienced communication with animals (personally) in the RTZ, it is the place where I was first introduced to my primary guide. She was standing over my bed while my body was asleep and I began separating and consciously seeing beyond my body.

Importantly, the RTZ is influenced by our consciousness. This feature could become important as you explore your memories of the experience. For example, when I have had great clarity, the RTZ looked exactly like my physical surroundings (down to the last detail) and remained stable. In some contrast, when I was less conscious and focused, I have experienced the RTZ mal-forming and changing around me. Our emotions and thoughts can easily impact the RTZ environment. So, your initial fear and shock may have been altering what you were seeing in your backyard. Again, these are suggested, partial explanations for the experience ... not hard drawn conclusions.

6. MissUnderstood

MissUnderstood Sojourner

Thank you for that. It helps. I will say that I was in a complete euphoric state for several months after grieving the loss of my relationship with the man I was living with. I grieved the loss of him at the same time that I grieved the loss of my father. Even though I didn't feel connected to my father much. The grief lasted for about a week. But it was intense. And the only thing that brought me peace was sitting on the back porch and watching the birds. But the day I stopped grieving, I started writing. And the euphoria ensued. I remained euphoric until I moved to this house and was faced with the reality of my finances. I endured much that would make most people suicidal. But I was completely in bliss. There is more. But I will write later. Thank you.

Plume likes this.
  7. MissUnderstood

MissUnderstood Sojourner

One of the most mysterious things that happened after my encounter with the stranger is pretty personal. And it lasted for over a month. I expect that people won't believe this. I probably wouldn't myself. He made a reference - a joke about - shaving. Like I said, he spoke of things that I had only said aloud in the shower. Some people sing in the shower. I speak to myself in the shower. Sort of like a pep rally to myself. He was quite comical. In fact I asked what kind of acting experience he had.

Here's the weird part. When you go to the mental hospital, you are not allowed to have a razor. I did not have a razor and yet I did not need one. Because my entire body remained hair free for several weeks. With the exception of my right arm pit. As if if I had any doubt that what I was experiencing was anything but supernatural, my right armpit was proof. It lasted until the second time I was admitted at which time all my hair returned to normal. I was disappointed, because I had grown to enjoy and expect that I would never have to do that task again. Lol! That experience of all the things that happened was by far the most unbelievable.

I also believed (it's hard to explain) that when I was out on the back porch, I was - for lack of a more appropriate word - "scoped." I was so delusional after that experience that I mentioned it to the physician at the hospital and days later, my son flew in from Oregon. Unfortunately he was my medical emergency contact. I never intended anyone to know what was going on with me. But it quickly spread to my entire family who were convinced that I was on drugs. But my blood work was negative.

I have had very little education with respect to OBE and don't know quite what to make of all this. If anyone has a suggestion for a 101 course book, I would be very appreciative.

Thank you.

Plume likes this.
  8. Plume

Plume Trailblazer

Hello Missunderstood,
    Fascinating what you are experiencing for sure.
    Meditation and observing what is happening will be a good starting point to any experience in out of body type or phasing.
    You already have some kind of sensitivity to suble reality.
    Feel reassured that your are safe and only you will know and create a technique that will suit you. There is much free info out on the net and also here, but really the only thing that you will come to realise is to take the time and be restful, have good intentions or noto_O just observe and take notes. Your state of mind is what will influence your experience, this is one very good way to explore yourself and work on belief and fears. I can call this a journey to be more intouch with the sublte reality that are always present around and may be influencing our connection to others.
    It has only been a positive experience for me but some do have more dramatic experience for probably personal growth or there belief system need to he shaken ;)
    Also what you watch and listen , will have a big influence on how your perceive and sometime it gets all mixed into the whole story lineo_O
    So that alone is a pain in the butt IMHO , I have stay away from any media or movies for so long that now I can say how much we are not our thoughts and dont know how anyone can make sense of it all under that constant aggravating stimulus and useless info.
    Yes :rolleyes:, I do miss watching a good old movie but I believe to lose my own purity in thoughts and frame of mind is way to important at this stage and Jeez! Its been 20 years almost so it would be foolish to throw away such an invested time.
    I am not telling you to change your life style , it is a very personal choice but only trying to give you my perception of how our mind is not under our control most of the time and how sad that we dont reclaim our own mind and really see clearly.
    Sorry:confused: I hope I am not venting or preaching to much but I can only tell you where I am and how I got here.
    I think you will find much info on so many thread here , I actualy did spend much time reading here and after all this the conclusion is to get comfortable and notice. Ok you can get some binary tracks that does help, I actualy like them. :D
    Monroe institute is a good place to go check for a start.
    We have many thread that speaks about them. If you are interested I cam maybe link you where they are :confused: not the best at all on that , just like you I work with my little phone. Oh! Its s 6+ So its not so little:D
    Good luck and keep journaling .

MissUnderstood likes this.
  9. subtle traveler

subtle traveler Vanguard

10. MissUnderstood

MissUnderstood Sojourner

11. MissUnderstood

MissUnderstood Sojourner

Plume. THANK you so much! Here's something so interesting. Both my artist daughter and I started to have an aversion to media in almost all forms several years ago. We have received quite a bit of criticism about it but I love the peace and clarity that comes from not being caught up in the drama of the world. I joke that I have had enough drama in this lifetime alone to make up for many lifetimes. So thank you for that confirmation!

Plume likes this.
  12. MissUnderstood

MissUnderstood Sojourner

I should add that it is one of the many reasons that I no longer write ad copy. I'm too out of touch with current events. Lol!

13. MissUnderstood

MissUnderstood Sojourner

Just before the Presidential election I had a number of encounters with a very large hawk who landed near my feeders a few feet away from me and stared me down. I took a few photos of him and sent them to my daughter and best friend. My friend Googled about the spiritual significance of hawks and we had several wonderful conversations about it. I don't know if it had anything to do with knowing that Donald Trump was going to win the election months in advance even though my friend said it was leaning hard for Hillary Clinton. But I knew. I believe that when you detach from the mainstream media you have more clarity. I really would not have cared either way, because I practice The Law of Attraction and don't waste much time worrying about things I can't control, but I do think it interesting. I can hardly bear to watch television. I just want to sit outside and watch my birds. Probably have watched Big Bang Theory a couple of times in the last year. But even that is rare. I have no idea what movies are current. And used to be embarrassed about that. So it's refreshing to hear that you feel the same way.

Plume likes this.
  14. MissUnderstood

MissUnderstood Sojourner

Good morning all. I'm feeling like I may be in the wrong room. I don't understand the things that everyone here is saying. I don't even know what most of the acronyms stand for. Or even what happened to me. The only thing that brings me peace is listening to Abraham Hicks and watching the birds on my feeders. I can't explain these things. I didn't seek them out. But I'm grateful for the experience. And grateful to you all for the warm welcome. If anyone has a suggestion for another group, a newbie group, I would appreciate so much your forwarding it to me. I'm off to work now. Enjoy your unfolding day today all.

15. subtle traveler

subtle traveler Vanguard

I would observe that you are in the right place. You posted a very dramatic story only a few days ago, and immediately got answers to questions that you have had for a long time. Consider these two conversations with Abraham.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=SrEVw-bX6jg

www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tXWuky_yAI

Certainly, not everyone here follows Abraham or uses Abraham's language to describe their experiences. However, you have not learned the meaning of your out of body experience yet. Consider that you may be here to develop some new skills (e.g., like the analogy of creative or freelance writing) from what you are used to doing each day (e.g., copy writing). Using this analogy as an example, your current understanding of the non-physical is analogous to copy writing (repeating what you hear Esther saying), and the expansion which is now being presented (discovering the out of body experience) to you may be more like creative or freelance writing. Staying here and learning about the out of body experience may actually be an "expansion" for you.

I enjoy Abraham myself (nearly daily in some way), but I also recognize that there is great diversity in how the non-physical not only comes forth and also how it presents itself through many individuals. Abraham is not the only source manifestation of non-physical information and experience.

We have lots of newbies here (but most do not speak up) so you are not alone in that, but if you want to move on to another place that is always your choice. In some contrast though, I am choosing to speak up to you because you clearly experienced (last year) what many refer to here as an out of body experience. That is reason enough to stay connected here and learn more about OBE's or phasing or your dream experiences.

My suggestion for you would be to slow down. You seem a bit anxious to find the next thing to do. This is a safe place. fwiw

Last edited: Sep 13, 2017
  16. MissUnderstood

MissUnderstood Sojourner

Subtle Traveler, what a kind and gracious reply. Thank you! I am definitely going to listen to those two YouTubes. I waver between whether or not my experience was an OBE or simply delusional. But I have no explanation for several things that happened. They had to be supernatural. I would never in a million years believe it could happen. I have no regrets but some of the things even as I type them feel insane. I am slowly learning to not care so much what others think. And only a couple of very close people know. I have always been very private. I joined FB a couple of months ago and rarely post. Only respond to my niece and nephew occasionally. But I also have a strong desire now to understand. I am on the verge of so much change and fight impatience more than I would prefer. Thank you for the kind words.

17. MissUnderstood

MissUnderstood Sojourner

Also, I agree about the Abraham religion thing. I make a point of understanding that we all channel. Esther Hicks talks about that all the time. That she's not "special." Anyone can channel Abraham and other non physical. Not everyone is open to the idea but Source is available to all equally I believe.

18. Plume

Plume Trailblazer

Oh! I think you are at the right place. We all creating extraordinary experiences and sharing. All unique and you have lots to express.
    Its really an exploration in consciousness and this is what I am working on at all time.
    Dont worry about all label :rolleyes: I cant even remember them most of the time. I just go with the flow and make this a place to share anything to do with experiencing. Eh! Love to see some of your art work :) I can show you how to post photos. :D
    Just keep journaling and feel free to ask questions;)
    I do tarots and you never know I may pick one for you.

19. MissUnderstood

MissUnderstood Sojourner

Awe! Thank you! I would love a reading sometime. And as for posting my work that is very kind. I have posted some of my paintings and drawings on my FB page. I am not particularly techie but I learn eventually. Someday I'll even figure out this site. My laptop has been freezing up on me so for now my iPhone is my default medium.

20. MissUnderstood

MissUnderstood Sojourner

Subtle Traveler, I have heard these two before but I heard some things for the first time this time. A few months before this happened I was slated to go to my then boyfriend's sister in law's ranch in KY to experiment with an herb that is legal in that state. It's used in Indian rituals to produce OBE's. She holds the rituals about once a year and she invited me to attend. I was very excited for the opportunity but she had to cancel at the last minute. I relate to Abraham's comment about how desire can spark an experience, even if it is the result of a sort of trauma. Or what we would call a negative experience. I know that my desire has been intense for years.

I also had a very blissful dream about ten years ago where I fell from a stone ledge into a swimming pool and gently floated to the bottom. I sat down on the bottom and leaned against the wall. It was dry and the ceiling of water above was aqua and very beautiful. A minute later, Jesus walked in from the left side and sat beside me. I was beyond ecstatic but said nothing. I felt like I had nothing appropriate to say. Lol! A few minutes later a small dark troll like demon got right in my face and flashed his daggers as if he were going to cut me. I communicated telepathically with Jesus and said, "Aren't you going to DO something?!" He communicated back for me to ignore it and I laid my head on his shoulder. The second I had the thought to ignore it, it vanished. I remember hating waking up from that dream. It was so blissful. I journaled about it and many other dreams I had. But that one is my all time favorite.

Nameless and subtle traveler like this.