Manifesting into the physical!

Discussion in 'Validations and Experiments' started by Phildan1, Aug 19, 2016.

1. MtnGoat

MtnGoat Voyager

I have never had a manifestation backfire, HOWEVER, I have had mediation sessions get invaded by things I didn't want when I was sloppy with my affirmation statement. Oh and if I'm in a bad or negative mode I will not go near any grids I have setup

What Shu-Man is saying is certainly good advice. I think practices like that help one walk through the process of being thorough in their imaging/creative process.

Again I'll note here: One may 'Discreate' as well as "Create". I think that is a great defensive tool.

Last edited: Jun 26, 2017
    Shu-Man and Phildan1 like this.
  2. Shu-Man

Shu-Man Navigator

That doesn't surprise me one bit MtnGoat! :)
    You realize and not only realize, but also "care" that there are consequences for your actions. The needy and greedy don't. One of the first things you need to rid yourself of when you begin becoming consciously aware and in the "know", is the "me-me" mindset.

Don't try to create Art in a bad mood either. That feeling will be shared with others that purchase your work.
    The same goes with "consciously projecting" as well. Never attempt a shift in a negative mood. That can and usually will lead to negative experiences. That is not directed at you MtnGoat. I know you already understand that. That is directed to anyone that is "new" to this practice and may be just reading this thread period.

Phildan1 likes this.
  3. MtnGoat

MtnGoat Voyager

considering consequences is central ... yup

4. Nameless

Nameless Voyager

Great thread and great questions. Right now I'm just enjoying reading along. Thank you all.

Phildan1 likes this.
  5. Bee

Bee Navigator Staff Member

Oh I dunno, a big sheet of paper and a bit of charcoal can be very cathartic.;)

:)