Just an experiment

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Bee, Dec 28, 2017.

1. Bee

Bee Navigator Staff Member

So there I was pondering what's coming round the corner in 2018...

It got me a thinking to whether we could put a collective ear to the track, pick up any forthcoming events for a bit of fun.

Surf the probability wave!

;)

Shu-Man and Nameless like this.
  2. Nameless

Nameless Navigator

Why not, might prove interesting! And just because I'm gonna go ahead with my first prediction

Bee likes this.
  3. Shu-Man

Shu-Man Vanguard

I am working on creating a new thread here based on my "Doorway" technique, for those "serious experienced" travelers that wish to explore further. Astral projection is normally a personal Journey, but it doesn't have to be. I want to see if, as a combined consciousness, we can open some new Doorways. What it basically comes down to is "relearning" things we once knew.
    My goal with this is to create a "Model" that others can follow. My target for this is experienced travelers, because we have already passed the basics and know how to navigate our surroundings.

What's coming up around the corner in 2018 is the news that this is possible. The "Others" use it often. Now it's our turn to utilize these "Doorways/Portals as well.

I have seen first hand, the new possibilities that await us! :)

Last edited: Dec 29, 2017
    Nameless, Bee and Plume like this.
  4. Shu-Man

Shu-Man Vanguard

Nameless, "1.3"? o_O:confused:

Nameless likes this.
  5. Plume

Plume Trailblazer

Man ! What up with all the secrets languages and cryptic whatever. :) I love mysteries though :D
    And numbers are interesting...

I am all hear for any ideas for any experimentation ;)
    I am a bit under intense work for 2 more month but I could designate the Saturday evening to a practice.
    I also want to work on my field of dreams project :rolleyes:

Nameless and Bee like this.
  6. Plume

Plume Trailblazer

I think this will be a good one. Just happen to be 33 minute ago Bee was on this thread as I opened my phone:D... which I did little of it today for having my hands in epoxy all day:cool: .
    It is in the stars:rolleyes:

Last edited: Dec 30, 2017
  7. Nameless

Nameless Navigator

Okay that was a bit mysterious, lol. Actually that is a number that just keeps dancing in my head lately. I think it will prove to be personal and don't really want to put that part out here. Of course it could prove to just be a couple of lost numbers looking for a home.

I do think we should work on combining our projections Shu. It doesn't all have to just be personal. :cool:

8. Sinera

Sinera Seeker

Is it meant to be about predictions based on precognitions we have or just general discussion about forecasted events to be expected from any trends?

Nameless likes this.
  9. Plume

Plume Trailblazer

just a quick question ?
    I just edited my last post not of what it was but only my silly grammar mistake(ssss)
    You want to be my friend ;) tell me honestly :)did I fixed it alright or I made it worst? :confused:
    Funny Nameless,
    I read your post yesterday and for some reason I got it all wrong in my mind :rolleyes: I do that often and it gets me In trouble, for some reason I thought you said we “should not combine “:confused: I was kinda of puzzle why and just now I realize my mistakeo_O
    JEEZ! Better read it ten time before I let my emotions and imagination looses and create false reality.
    :cool:
    Anyway,
    I am all for it :D

Shu-Man and Nameless like this.