Is a Spontaneous OBE a Form of "Abduction"?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Shu-Man, Jul 10, 2017.

1. Kitt3nklawz

Kitt3nklawz Seeker

Yeah hopefully I can get out easily soon. I know I've done it before so I hope it doesn't take too long of being terrified. Lol

Thanks, yeah that is Rose. :]

2. Plume

Plume Trailblazer

Kitt3nklawz,
    I knew someone here would come and explain this in much more detail, many of this information is learned throught experiences and there is a lot of good books from many angles but you may just need to keep it simple for yourself, keep asking question and come up with your own answers.
    Thanks for that Dust.
    Oh! Very cute dog , I have three and just gave away 10 pups to greathome. If you like to see them I could give you the Instagram on PM for you to see.
    I have to say the obvious too, how beautiful you are ;):D
    To get out again have a strong affirmation to move out away from your room and say you want to go fly and also imagine doing this during the day when your are outside with feeling the wind and be in joy with no thoughts just feeling of pure joy and awareness.

Kitt3nklawz likes this.
  3. Kitt3nklawz

Kitt3nklawz Seeker

Aw thanks. I would like to see them. I love dogs. :]

Yeah I'll try that.

4. Sinera

Sinera Seeker

In about a third of my projections I stretch(ed) out a hand and was helped out/up by a helper. So I always 'asked' for being given a hand anyway. (Btw, the other two thirds were roll-out/get-up and teleporting/jumping/phasing).

I do not remember any forceful or terrifying abductions of any kind at any time. It was always help that was asked for and welcomed. Sometimes the helpers made themselves visible to me (they never looked alien except once a guy in a kind of monk's robe with blue skin who then flew with me through my hometown with one version of him on each side, but he looked still human.). Mostly they remained invisible or sometimes in somehow translucent shades (for me it's evidence that they operate from a higher vibration manifesting on a lower astral plane) because they'd done what they were asked for.

Once (journal entry 23rd August 2012) I was helped out by a group of beings and it felt like I got vision while lying on a table or maybe hovering in a kind of supine position while they were holding me. They first looked like shining grey ETs (or better 'whites') but then I am not so sure as one male face looking at me turned more human again, they seemed malleable, maybe energy beings?

I mentally thanked them for helping because I had asked to go to a higher level and one of them caressed my arm to reassure me with a loving gesture (happened often with helpers). That was my only abduction type scenario, a pretty peaceful one if you ask me.

Plume, Nameless and Dust like this.
  5. Dust

Dust Voyager

Okay, let's try Part 2-

Cannon's work, the some 4000 pages I have read, the central question the majority of her clients have asked is, 'What is my purpose? Why am I here?'
    The basic answer for most of us seems to be- In whatever you are doing, just be YOU. It is not a great work or a great discovery that is required (unless that's really what you know you need to do!); your great purpose is the vibration that you radiate being you, in whatever you choose to do.

At least in my case, my whole life it seems has been one of reconciling two arrangements of experiencing- insight reinforced by experience versus experience followed by insight.
    Books have been an incredible resource for me. I have followed a kind of natural synchrony with finding the right book in a bookstore, to pulling a book off a shelf and flipping to a random page, and finding more often than not, a totally relevant piece of information/insight: okay it's one of my forms of personal intuition. 12 years old, my second time in a bookstore, I walked straight to Monroe's Journeys out of the Body, looked at the cover and thought, 'That's for me.' Twenty years later, I walked into a Georgetown, Washington DC bookstore (Yes! Bookstore) and the last copy of the first print-run hardback of Far Journeys was waiting for me (guy behind the counter said, 'yeah, we just got that this week).

Fast forward 30+ years and I order Dolores Cannon's book The Three Waves of Volunteers and the New Earth. First book by Cannon that I have tried, don't know what to expect. I flip it open randomly and it is the last page of a chapter, nothing special there. I start the next chapter and it involves a session with a woman who begins to recount a story of an abduction in Hawaii on August 25th, 1995...the same night I had my encounter with a UFO in Pennsylvania. That fact hits me as just slightly significant. She doesn't claim to have seen the same UFO, but the information in her story starts to give me a new perspective into the phenomenon and possibly my place within it. And the rest of the book served to broaden my perspective greatly. I won't insist that it is 100% correct; I will just offer it as something more to consider-

UFO abductions do not necessarily have to be viewed as a 'negative' kind of experience. The literature has characterized them that way for the last fifty years. My personal experience only added to that fearful conclusion. Maybe I was wrong. Just maybe, the majority of the literature is wrong. Okay, so if not that, then what?

Cannon's Three Waves book speaks to the idea that the great experiment that is the Earth Learning System or whatever you want to call it, is an experiment that the entire Universe is watching with great interest, and one that cannot be allowed to fail without great consequence to the rest of the Universe. And in fact, we are at the brink of failure/success...

So the call went out to every sentient race to send volunteers, to undertake human incarnation and help raise the overall frequency...thus the Three Waves of Volunteers. After the first nuclear bomb was used in war in 1945, the First Wave was brought in, roughly 20-25 year cycles, say 1945-1970. That first group was well-intentioned but most had never had a prior 'physical' incarnation and were largely overwhelmed by the low vibration/negative emotions of human existence and had great difficulty in dealing with life on Earth (that would be me!). But the first team served a valuable purpose: they sent back data that helped prepare the next two Waves who came in much more able to adjust to the conditions, (1970-1995 and so forth). The Third Wave includes the supposed Star Children and this strategy should ensure success. It's a full-on, all chips in, nothing held back effort...

Apparently some of the participants of these 'Waves' have ET backgrounds. That may serve to explain where some of us come from. In my case, it seems to fit: I have absolutely no inkling of any past lives on Earth. I have realized since I was 8 years old that I am not from here and don't belong here (although I do absolutely love the place!); but I cannot stand and cannot deal with the negativity. Although I love them, I have almost no connection to my family. That said, I absolutely treasure my friendships, but they seem to mostly include otherwise alienated people. I have thought to leave so many times...

So we are back to the idea of implants. I never thought that I had them until my surgery a month ago, now it's just one more piece that connects the vast puzzle that is my experience. Yes, the implants serve to track some of us. According to Cannon's many clients, the implants also serve to balance our chemicals/hormones, our energies. They help to keep the depression of our isolation from overwhelming us; they 'balance' us. They also serve to relay necessary data back that is used to help us and future volunteers adjust to our environment (telemetry). We rip them out, as I did apparently, and they replace them.

Provisional thinking: Some of us are 'ground units', part of an 'away team', beacons, explorers...

The 'ET abductors' are not a negative thing...they are our 'support team'...

Last edited: Jul 14, 2017
    Bee, Sinera, Nameless and 1 other person like this.
  6. Plume

Plume Trailblazer

You know you just said it just right there for me:) ground units.. I have this thoughts that we are like Towers that help ground and connect, if you look at some of the ancients still standing Towers or other shapes reaching out you can understand how important this was for many cultures of the past. Our very complex physical body is obviously one of the better tool to connect and bring information.
    I also follow my intuition when picking books and it never failed me, even reading articles that are giving me some message or confirmation of what I am focusing is on the right path.
    I also have no inkling of past life here and can only remember has a child thinking it hurt like hell to be in a body and love going to sleep for escaping. Sadly over the years in my youth I took to many path of escape in destructive behaviour, no regrets thought had lots of fun and maybe it was meant to be. Anyway now I have no more need for that. I think living outside the mayhem of our society is really helpful for some. I am one of them, living to close to people and being submerged in social life still only made me wilde and off track of my true self. To much distraction.
    I love some of Cannon's work it has many point in common with many other authors that I have explored over the years.

Bee and Nameless like this.
  7. MtnGoat

MtnGoat Voyager

Sounds kinda normal to me.:cool:

Bee likes this.
  8. Plume

Plume Trailblazer

so... I am actually normal:) wow!.... ;) I guess it is normal to feel different:rolleyes: or maybe it is just wishful thinking to want to be special and we are all the same... reallyo_O but that sounds boring:cool: nah! even in small degree special and unique:D and we are all normal genius:) Jeez! I should of quote with pressing reply that would of been my first... next time...

9. Sinera

Sinera Seeker

I always felt 'alienated' by this society, too. Never integrated. Started already as a child in school being the outsider. I saw my class mates as alien though. ;):cool:

I never understood their ego behaviours and social group dynamics. Didn't get much better later on. Especially typical corporate work life alienates me a lot nowadays, that is why I still try to get self-employed as a healer.

Reading Dolores Cannon's books about what starseeds reported and how they felt here I always nodded my head smiling in agreement. Nevertheless I am not here the first time. Many starseed have reincarnated a lot of times (see Sinera as one example, as the incarnation directly before this one, maybe) because this is what we do all over the multiverse.

However it might not have been too many either. One was in Atlantis, at least I was told so. One was as a kind of native American / Indio or 'Indian' (shaman or whatever). One or maybe the same was in South America. I know the village but not more about this life.

All my info comes from AP as I never underwent regression hypnosis successfully. Once tried it it in 2009 but it failed. I am not hypnotisable! (Which made me believe I'm an aspergers or autist for a while. But my HS denied it. I'm just a highly introvert person that cannot be manipulated it seems.)

So I came here maybe every several hundred or so years, maybe at significant times in Earth's development (like this time we are in now) or to have a few significant typical life experiences. Don't know. But I'm not a typical "Earthling" for sure.

Last edited: Jul 15, 2017
    Dust, Nameless, Bee and 1 other person like this.