Interactions with the np staff

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Bee, Sep 6, 2017.

1. MtnGoat

MtnGoat Navigator

I don't know Plume. I dont trust or believe things just cuz I perceived them. I also don't accept authority figures either, yet I've never met anything that appear to need to impose any authority and nothing has ever preached at me. I also will be belligerent with things i think are BSing me; contankerous with others that dont explain themselves after a reasonable amount of time.

Its not a matter of compatibility as if this is about dating; Everyday at work I would have to associate with incompatible people, but we still worked together. Sounds like you're being self critical or doubtful, don't worry about that stuff.

When I started the Gateway tracks, it took a couple weeks before things kicked in; to get well into focus twelve, and I was doing daily sessions/twice a day sessions. At TMI people are doing about 5 to 6 sessions daily. Then It is near the the 3td or 4th day before things kicked in for many new students starting from scratch. It takes awhile for brainwave entrainment to have an effect. Ya just need to give it time, but if while in your session you are thinking about the above that will interfer. I also go into sessions at times fully believing nothing will work snd those turn out to be the most powerful sessions at times, so dont worry about it

Bee likes this.
  2. Plume

Plume Trailblazer

:) no worry , just had a good session and feel very relax. going to put it down on my thread, nothing spectacular and obviously no meeting with anyone either. Jeez... two time a day for a week with focus 12 :eek: where will I find the time alone:(
    Oh well I will go slowly.:rolleyes:

3. MtnGoat

MtnGoat Navigator

I suggest not using the crystal until you are solid into F12-F21. It is best to learn for oneself what one's own perceptions actually yield.

4. Plume

Plume Trailblazer

5. MtnGoat

MtnGoat Navigator

The above may sound dogmatic, but it helps to truly know one's own baseline. There is enough inherent confusion of its own without generating undue questions.

6. Szaxx

Szaxx Navigator

She was stern up to the point of being harsh initially. There wasn't anyone in my physical life acquaintances that matched this character so it wasn't a copy of someone. It was more ' I'm busy and if you're going to learn you'll want to learn first. If you don't then get out, I don't want time wasters.' sort of attitude. Once inside the learning room it was completely different. A few of us went in and the instant we stepped through the door we were alone with her presence only telling us what to master. The room changed into an environment and we were then alone to work out how to do what we needed to do. It now reminds me of star trek holo-deck without the green lines. This didn't exist in the mid 60's...

Phildan1, Plume and Bee like this.
  7. Plume

Plume Trailblazer

Quick question here for anyone that experience this task that are given by mentor or teachers. Do you know why you have to do these and are they things that only can be learned in some others realms like the ones you happen to be?o_O

8. Phildan1

Phildan1 Seeker

Pretty interesting Szaxx, I used to behave the same manner but to the other direction lol. When I had awareness many times to the highs and met seemingly intelligent beings in my adventures as we both know, I tried to get infos out from the actual entity and almost always found out that no use... and I just went away lol.
    But I had some NP adventures on the other hand - just to share with others - that a few human formed people (one by one) told me that they are watching me since a while and some congratulated on my "technic" which is still in development lol. No time really... there.

This time thing is turning out the biggest scam in humanity's life like many constructs. Ok we experience time as chains of events or pages in a book, but on the other hand this time thing is like we are constantly jumping in and out physical dimensions from our choices, out of the endless possible ones.
    On awareness, I met some selves (I guess they were that) and just a few told me that my consciousness or awareness is so high even in the NP while my body is asleep, or rather I should describe it, I'm so busy there too that other's are relatively unconscious according to me. I like it of course.

I rarely met mentors or teachers, and they always told me that I'm much more than what I already know about myself. The best realisations came many times when I got infos or rather scenes to live through under maybe days while in thy physical, maybe an hour passed by (no time huh?), and saw or listened to that I may be some kind of captain or a boss of a team. Pretty crazy, but I don't want to mess these infos up with the new age smelly you vs aspects thing. There are just too many human made constructs on this planet to accept even one for sure.

Bee and Plume like this.