I'm curious...

Discussion in 'General Experiences' started by Bee, Feb 3, 2016.

1. Bee

Bee Navigator Staff Member

I'll have a hunt on AP, go and read it. There's just no place like it.:) Most people I know hate the darkness, but it always reminds of the void these day. Utter peace and quiet. I always seem to forget to play music there. I'm told it makes for being the ultimate place to listening to your favourite sounds.

Cool. Look forward to seeing it.:)

Shu-Man likes this.
  2. Bee

Just a quick note. Last nights sessions seem to have been about conflicts, which was kind of funny, if that's the right word. I was put in several situations where I was ripped off by people and I had to resolve the situation somehow.

o_O

3. Bee

Long train ride last night. Seems that I was being sent, if that is the right word, to a new instructor. Finally got off the train, there were a few of us it seems, there for a similar process. There was odd little engineering undercurrent, kind of. The instructor was in a grey boiler suit, the others seemed to be wearing similar.
    Anyway, I was introduced to him and in my typical confident style offered my hand forward and shook his hand. There was a quad bike of sorts nearby and was asked to board it. Just after I sat down...Click out, back to the physical. Bathroom time! :rolleyes:
    Oh, just another odd detail. When I shook hands I noted that his was heavily scarred, like it had had a skin graft.

4. Bee

Can somebody explain to me why a fully clothed woman would stand in a shower cubicle with me, when I'm about to get washed up? She was just standing there, talking to her friend.

She was very indignant when she got pushed out.

:D

Plume likes this.
  5. Plume

Plume Trailblazer

o_O

Bee likes this.
  6. MtnGoat

MtnGoat Navigator

It may be that that visitor did not have full cogniscence of your physical environment; perhaps only aware of you, not aware of your physical ''situation'. In this case she may have apprehended you shutting her out as an unexpected termination of allowance.

To me the question is whether you observed any awareness on her part that she recognized the greater setting.

Bee likes this.
  7. Bee

It's difficult to say whether she was sentient, or not, as I got kicked back to the physical almost immediately after ejecting her. I was pretty cross at the time.

o_O

8. Bee

It seems I've got an appointment at the hospital...again! This time I've got to make my own way there. I enter a building with an extended series of white walled rooms. There isn't any furniture of any kind, as I'm passing through them some are fairly big, some smaller. This carries on for a while, I'm getting a bit exasperated with not getting to the destination. But suddenly there a figure coming down a flight of stairs, and in a rather pained voice ask him where the heck is the entrance? He doesn't say anything but leans over the banister and points to the doorway in front of me. I sigh, say thanks and pass through the door. Immediately the space opens up into a high vaulted ceiling, must go up a good fifty feet and several floors. Lots of old polished wood, the walls are soft light brown. This place feels like it's been here a long time. Fifteen yards, or so away there is an island on the floor, with two staff attending enquirers , as I approach they look calm and efficient at what they do. I say hello and that I seem to be late for my appointment, hope I haven't missed it. She glances down at the top I'm wearing and notices a tiny Canadian flag, that seems to be a branding tag of some kind. The next thing is she's come out from behind her island, and is gushing on about how she'd love to visit the country, etc. I'm somewhat overwhelmed by the outpouring of words, when all I want to do is get to see whoever I'm supposed to be seeing. While all this is going on she is all but writhing on the spot, in what she considered a seductive way, the sheer top she had on was exposing more than it was hiding...Sorry lady, I ain't interested. Finally I manage to get a word in, and CLICK, she back in professional mode. She types something into a machine and it spits out some words onto a spooled piece of paper. It's handed over and there seems to be two conditions. Neither made much sense. Directions are given and I'm off in the direction of the pointed hand. After going through a set of tall glass doors I'm outside the building and am walking around the side of it. An aspect has appeared, is that of my wife. I know it's an aspect, have had her appear on several previous occasions.
    In front are a broad set of wrought iron gates. They must be twenty feet across and are open. I pass through them, to my right there are a bunch of curved arches, almost like cave entrances. And coming out of these openings are a bunch of lions of various ages. Cubs and adults. Oh just wonderful! Ahem, I don't think I'll be going that way somehow and turn away to the left. As I'm walking away I'm completely lucid suddenly, reach behind, to the small of my back to fetch the light sabre out. But it's not there. Despite all the imagining and conjuring I could muster the thing would not appear. I kind of withdrew into my mind slightly and in a forceful voice stated: GIVE!

And wham! I get kick out, and am back in bed.

:rolleyes:

Shu-Man likes this.
  9. MtnGoat

MtnGoat Navigator

That is so cosmic! I had a dream too!

I was standing on the side of a fast moving river and noticed someone built an out-house there. First I thought that was a stupid place to build one; didn’t anyone know better than to put it there? The forest service would never do that. Then I looked at the structure and noticed some bone-head built it out of light metal tubing and sheet metal. That doesn’t look very good I thought.

Then the river rose and the current increase and the river swept the out-house away. I followed it briefly as it was washed into a large deep hole swirling with eddies as it filled. I watched it sink and disappear into the swirling water. I thought, that’s a mess. Then some guy thought we should try and get it out. Well I wasn’t going to get into that rising fast current, but he tried anyway. Think he disappeared in the water.

After a time, the water went down and I could see the out-house sitting in the river sink hole. It was all twisted and mangled by the powerful currents. That’s a real mess I thought.

Then I remember seeing my own hair (noted that my sisters would say that I need to get the split-ends trimmed off) as there was a women I did not recognized who like the smell of my hair. ;)

Attached Files:

Bee and Shu-Man like this.
  10. Plume

Plume Trailblazer

is that you Mtngoat:eek: or maybe a walk ino_O nice hair though... I will miss the cute goat:rolleyes: powerful dream for sure ;)

11. MtnGoat

MtnGoat Navigator

Yup from couple months ago...

12. Plume

Plume Trailblazer

Well it looks sunny being your new avatar ;)
    Is that a symbolic sign of something you know o_O

Shu-Man likes this.
  13. MtnGoat

MtnGoat Navigator

Symbolic? In the eye of the beholder.

Plume likes this.
  14. Bee

Just a quick dash in. Had another flunked retrieval :rolleyes::(

It was in the Far East somewhere, he must have been an official of some sort, the first thing he wanted to do was search my bag, then start a fight! There was a helper there of some kind, was talking to him but that didn't have any effect. My lucidity was low, so my cognitive functions were off line. As you might imagine I'm pretty pissed off at the moment.

The details of the whole have faded, but I'll add what I can later.

Cheers,

B

Plume likes this.
  15. Plume

Plume Trailblazer

With master numbers like 11:33 posting for sure;)

16. Plume

Plume Trailblazer

Bee ! Cool !!!

17. MtnGoat

MtnGoat Navigator

...just an ordinary dream P.

Plume likes this.
  18. Shu-Man

Shu-Man Vanguard

This morning, in a LD, I became aware I was in some weird "memory wipe" scenario. I was supposed to meet up with MJ, but during the day in that town, someone had wiped my memory. Why, I didn't know.
    When MJ finally found me and explained who she was, we went to the Authorities with our story. At first they humored us. But then they saw we were serious. We then backtracked my path, by speaking to other people that saw me along the way and finally could target the guilty. We went in to talk to them, they denied it, as was expected.
    So, a few hours later, MJ went into that store herself and said that I was too overwhelmed and that I had left the town. For some reason they couldn't resist the temptation and began their process on her. After about 20 minutes, the Authority and I broke in and caught them red handed in the act.
    That was a very bizarre experience.

Last week though I had a very intense LD that me in a funk for a few days. I couldn't remember anything in the morning, other than something really intense and emotional had occurred in. I was Lucid during most of it, hence the term still used LD. But my memory recall was immediately wiped upon awakening. I just stayed in bed that whole day. I felt completely burned out and had a real sadness feeling for the 2 days.
    Once in awhile I have a experience like that that really "sticks" to me. I know it was profound, but my memory is completely wiped away of it. At least conscious memory. I know the experience stayed with me on more of unconscious/subconscious level though.

Bee likes this.
  19. Bee

That was really interesting Shu.:)

I was just thinking..Do you think the process of backtracking in the way you did, could be developed into a technique? A possible method of being able to reclaim np experiences?

Oh man, it must have been a bad one, for it to stick to you like that.:(

I still don't get why these experiences have to stay hidden like that.o_O

Shu-Man likes this.
  20. Shu-Man

Shu-Man Vanguard

It could be. I find we are constantly being taught new skills to navigate areas and circumstances we come across there.

I don't like those experiences with negative lasting effects. But you have to learn it both ways. You can't have the good, without the bad. There is no "balance" there.

I think they are "hidden" from our conscious minds to make sure we are able to focus on our physical lives while here. But, I find that we can find a balance between the two. Other things, I don't think our physical minds can comprehend and thus a "overload" would occur. But I see that the more we are willing to learn, the more we are taught. :)

Bee likes this.