I'm curious...

Discussion in 'General Experiences' started by Bee, Feb 3, 2016.

1. Plume

Plume Trailblazer

Thanks ST,
    They go feed next door to the farm near the sillos and come back to camp here at the end of the day:cool: so food is not really their needs. It is more a good place to perche under, well protected :rolleyes: I think I will get some barb wire and make a funky texture on the beams:D but there so many though:eek: Jeez!o_O

Last edited: Oct 8, 2017
  2. subtle traveler

subtle traveler Vanguard

Texturing the beams, while a possible deterrent, seems very labor intensive ...

What about some plastic sheeting (which can easily be removed down later). Use a staple gun to attach to the bottom OR top of the ceiling beams (e.g., creating a temporary ceiling in the barn like dry wall in a house). I can get 10' by 25' sheets (250 sq ft) of 3.5mm plastic for $12 at Home Depot. If the pigeons did get above the rafters somehow, the plastic will also at least catch bird poop before it can fall onto anything near the floor.

Just an idea. I do not know what your barn looks like (inside).

3. Plume

Plume Trailblazer

its actual the over hang of the barn outside and the open type garage where my target is still waiting :rolleyes: you know... my famous target... I think the pigeon nested on whatever is been place there for me to go and report back here for all to see that I am not so crazy after all.:cool: not much of a remote viewing expert here I guess. Oh! well ...
    I still think putting some wire fencing will be the only solutiono_O or plastic sheeting could be a good idea.
    yeap ... that is the country for you... but we got to love our birds and live with even the little nuisance from some.

4. Bee

Bee Navigator Staff Member

Puppies, trains and a big explosion!

Very cryptic I know ;)

5. Plume

Plume Trailblazer

:eek: Hope the puppy's are ok...

6. Bee

Lol, the puppies were fine:cool:

They were a dachshund breed of some sort. I'd been helping a train guy fix a train. It was an old fashioned steam train, which was cool. Only trouble was that when he was going to let me have a go at driving it, I got dumped back to the physical.:(

Plume likes this.
  7. Plume

Plume Trailblazer

8. Bee

Seem to have a been a bit of a tour guide to my father. Interestingly the vehicle of choice was a 1970's Triumph Spitfire. Typical 1970's brown paint too, lol. After a fairly long trip of going here and there, my father, who is navigating is convinced we should use an old dirt track to get to a location, which is totally wrong.:rolleyes:. The place we needed to get to is on the other side of a river. No way is the little sports car going to be able to cross. I'm getting pretty frustrated at his seat of the pants navigation, asks me if I want to see any other villages, in an oddly sad voice. I can only guess that I'm giving the impression that I don't want any more diversions, just want to get to where we need to be. Weirdly my niece appears and is having a Skype call with her parents, is showing off the Spitfire. Cool car that. He's decided he's hungry and we head over to a nearby restaurant. As I sit at a table, pick up a menu, I click out and end up back in the physical.

:rolleyes:

Plume likes this.
  9. Bee

Last night had me out and about on my old tiger motorbike, exploring the landscapes of the np. At least it seemed like that. Nothing particularly exciting to report, other than the traffic, lol. Actually it started to hack me off, but then again, as I think about it...I suspect the message was stop looking for obstacles and get one with the journey.

Oh...where has everyone gone? Are we all still happy?

B

Plume likes this.
  10. Plume

Plume Trailblazer

11. Bee

Cool. :)

And....The one I remember anything about had me helping an Indian looking community set up an irrigation system. That was rather cool. Digging channels for the water to flow along, eventually leading to a single stream. Unfortunately as they let the water flow there was way too much, it came whooshing out of the Chanels and under one of the houses. I was just about to say to them to reduce the flow rate, I got kicked back to the physical. They were nice people. :)

Plume likes this.
  12. Bee

Three sessions last night.

The first had me helping create a new river, by diverting another, in a nature reserve in Africa. Long, gold grasses across the landscape, with trees clumped here and there. The task was to create a path for the river to follow. Where the soil had been removed I could see the rich red earth, meandering up the slowly rising hill. Work done, we were packing up, when several large elephants crossed a nearby bridge. One slipped and nearly squashed a guide, despite the warnings to get out of the way. Click out.

Moving to a new house. The new house was set in a very pretty olde worlde village. I had a guide meet me, show me into the new house. The ground floor was pretty run down, but the furnishings were rather nice. As we were climbing a few steps she was saying that we'd met before, at the time I was rather drunk. I replied I thought she had mistaken me for someone else as I don't drink alcohol. She seemed confused by that and began to puzzle her memory. This is going to take some work to get it fixed up, I'm thinking. I looked up to where the phone line is and what the current arrangements are for internet connection. Cellular modem. An old mobile phone has been grafted to provide the connection. I nearly laughed. That was going to be the first thing to get fixed. Click out.

The third had me walking through a contemporary city. Lots of shops a boutiques, leafy promenades. I'm just walking, suddenly a kid in his teens comes rushing by, brandishing a pistol of some kind. He's striking all the combat poses. At the time I was a bit alarmed by him waving a pistol around, though in retrospect no one seemed bothered at all. I spoke to his mother about how the cops took a very dim view of this sort of thing these days. She seemed shocked. The youngster produced the pistol , it was just a toy. Click out.

So many opportunities to get lucid, but all of them missed, lol. It's been a while.

Plume likes this.
  13. Plume

Plume Trailblazer

Not much lucidity on my sides either but many interesting dreams. I will try to post more, its funny because I feel so disconnected to all the the things that use to get me noticing, like the cards and other synchronization that would show up through the day. So busy with the work and all that it take away my concentration to the inward work or meditation with focus.
    Oh! Well :rolleyes: time for everything I guess...

Bee likes this.
  14. Bee

Hi Ingrid,

Yeah, I know what you mean about the workload. Crazy busy. For some time I felt like I was just slowly spinning away from all my previous experiences, all just fading away into the background. I think after the spitfire car I came to the conclusion that I just wasn't happy about my lack of tangible events and progress. So I passed my unhappiness about this back along my continuum. So as a result I seem to be getting things a moving again.

Yes, post some experiences. As alway I just love reading what everyone is up to.:)

Back to the restoration hangar again, the large space is filled with vintage aeroplanes. I just love being in this environment. My guide again is showing me around, with the view of doing some work. I felt a little inadequate as I've not been hands on in metal work for some time now. The guide was saying that one project was almost complete, just needed the spinner putting on and it was time for start up. We come to a stop for a moment in front of what seems to be an old B-17 bomber. The wheels are up and the body of the plane is resting on trestles. I have a peak through the big Perspex nose, into the interior, everything seems to be there. Two technicians are nearby and have cut off an air intake from one of the four engines, I get the feeling they've taken it off to use it on something else. The only thing that seems to be missing are the wing tips outboard of the engines. Pretty close. As we start to walk away another thing catches my eye, and it's the engine nacelle of another plane. The craftsmanship is breathtaking. So close to being fully lucid.
    We carry on toward the centre of the space, there is a bunch of people milling around what seems to be a reception desk of some kind. No one notices I'm there at all and are busy with their work. Two the left of the desk seems to be a funny little biplane of some kind, one guy is sitting at the controls. After a bit of discussion between himself and another, I hear the; clear prop! There's the pok, pok, pok of the engine turning over. The four bladed prop turns slowly, and all of a sudden the engine catches and the space is filled with the rich sound of a radial engine. Ah heaven. After a few minutes the guy cuts the engine and the prop windmills to a stop. Click out.

Y'know I've got my suspicions about this scenario...

So I get up and mentally make a few notes and go for a bathroom break.

I've lost much of the second session. The first half seems to have been prepping for a big ocean liner leaving and the hundreds of passengers are collecting their stuff. What was funny was me needing the bathroom again, there were a couple of clues to that by the fact I kept going into various bathrooms to pee. Eventually I got the message and reluctantly returned to the physical. 5am. Ok, I'll see if I can squeeze one more in, but after a click out found myself back at the same location, found myself talking to the captain of the ship as he was heading off. He was talking about recognising that despite people's station in life they were just quite ordinary underneath. I replied by saying I'd noticed that a couple of years ago and much to the annoyance of some I treated them a such. The captain acknowledged that and turned away to board his ship. Click out.

:)

Plume likes this.
  15. Bee

Err...day before yesterday's session was ahem...anther one of those which I should have left to Szaxx (since he volunteered), but since he wasn't about I had to deal with it myself :oops::D
    And the other was a bit of a non starter as I had the weirdest data choke. I spent several hours in a kind of limbo, could I switch the body off? Not a hope! Usually I get them after getting back from a session, but this kicked off even before I started. Weird eh?

Plume likes this.
  16. Shu-Man

Shu-Man Navigator

Since we are sharing. I will post a really strange I had a few days ago as well. This is a copy and paste of a thread I made on another Forum. The title of that thread was "Itchy Foot Leads to Multiple LDs".

" Just as the title says. I went to bed at about 3:30 am, after I had made a new "Crystal Amplifier".

Somewhere along the night/morning, I awoke with a itchy left foot. The itch was on top of the foot and I tried to ignore it, before finally bending down and scratching it.

I then click out, back to sleep. I become aware I am in a home with a number of people. It seems to be a celebration of sorts. I see a small child, must be about 6 months old to maybe a year old, on a kitchen/dining room table in front of me. I don't know who these people are, but I hear what sounds like "broken" English, akin to the Spanish/Mexican accent coming from these people.

The table in front of me all of sudden tilts and the baby, little boy falls off the table. I hear a loud shriek. It seems the baby has fallen into some kind of large floor duct. Now remember, I just became aware in this scenario, so my "rational thinking", like why is there a open floor duct that large on the floor in this room, hadn't kicked in yet. My attempt to help did though.
    I had enough awareness to realize I was in a "LD". Everyone around me was frantic, going nuts. I tried my hardest to get them out of the room, so I could save this baby. For some reason I knew that I wasn't allowed to make a "scene" here. My first impulse was to go to the hole and create some kind of suction/vacuum effect, using thought= action, to help this boy. Once I cleared the room, that's exactly what I did.
    I reached down to the hole and created a vacuum using just my left hand. The child rose up to my hand and I had him.
    The others came back in and saw the results, but not how I achieved them. The situation once again returned to normal, then the child fell back in again, click out.

My foot was once again itching like mad. I tried to ignore, then I bent down again and scratched it feverishly. Then returned back to sleep again. Same scenario once again. Oh no I thought, this is some kind of loop or "Re-script". So now, what do I do. At first I tried to figure whether this was a Retrieval of sorts. The problem I was having was deciding who needed the "retrieving". The young boy had plummeted in to this hole twice now. It was a "furnace"/heater duct, so the situation was dire. The first thing I did was to make sure the furnace wasn't on. Click out.

The thing that confused me about whether it was a Retrieval of not was when I pulled the child out he second time, he was dead. But, I was still surrounded by all the people in the room. If it was a Retrieval, I figured once the boy had died, the scenario would have ended then and there. But it didn't. I once again found myself amongst the others in the room and now they were completely out of control, with the news of the child's death and all. I found them to be a very strange bunch as well.

Back to the itchy foot again. This was irritating. I would scratch it. Go back to sleep, same scenario, then back to the itchy "physical" foot again.

When I finally awoke, at 3:00 pm, I didn't want to look at my foot. I figured it would be all scratched up and blood would be present on the sheets. I pulled back to the covers, expecting to see some kind of accompanying "Spider" bite or something and my foot didn't look like I had touched it at all. No scratches, no redness, no bite. No indication that I even scratched it at all. When I had awoken multiple times and scratched it, my scratching got more vicious each time. I figured there would have to be blood and evidence. But there was none.

I apologized to MJ for waking up so late. I told her the Astral had a hold on me. It felt like it did, because I couldn't break this loop and it got pretty intense at times. I finally clicked out for good and awoke, thankfully.

I never did "consciously" complete my task or challenge though. There were multiple challenges in the scenario itself. But if one was a actual "Retrieval", then I didn't consciously see that to an end.

Once again, as usual, more question than answers! [​IMG] [​IMG]"

Plume and Bee like this.
  17. Bee

Great experience Shu:)

After reading it the first thing I thought was, maybe it was the people in the room were the one that needed saving?

But yeah, some of them baffle the heck out of me. I wonder if they're impossible to solve, on purpose.

;)

18. Shu-Man

Shu-Man Navigator

The experience itself wasn't so great. It was a very morbid scenario. I couldn't shake that "yuch/ick" off me all day long. It was one of those experiences that really sticks to you! :(:eek: