Hi Everyone : )

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Phildan1, Aug 18, 2016.

1. Phildan1

Phildan1 Seeker

Well I didn't start with the introduction, but I wanted to do it later.

Thanks for the warm welcome messages on my first reply and I see this "place" is much friendlier than where I am since a few months. My mentor is Szaxx and lately I met Shu-Man at the other site and a few more people.

Well about me? It is very condensed if I would like to write just a few sentences down, of course everybody is much more than a few phrases lol. I'm a hungarian guy.
    Around 9 months ago I started to walk this path, but I started to search for any facts about what happens on this planet, which causes these circumstances how the vast majority is living today. I tried to figure out the ET subject but everywhere I crushed into big walls (David Icke lol). After a few months I dropped this subject into a box and closed it out for a certain amount of time.
    Than I somehow arrived to the OBE and Astral Projection topic. Of course I started out the BS media and religious sites all over the net. I found the real "truths" from advanced people on the first website forum where I am, but I'm not reacting so actively because there is some kind of ego fight always. Even if I want to help with my experiences to others, I feel it is useless. It is useless most of the time even in my life with family members and every people which I met in my past almost 3 decades.
    In this 9 months peridos I changed a lot in myself (inside) for my good and I was always a changing man. If something was needed to learn or I wanted to reach something I tried my best to analytically work out things to work (like I was a myopic from lots of PC lol and I healed my vision back to normal in the last years under some months because I have a strong mind - of course not in everything).

I grew up like I'm always watching people's behavior, I couldn' understand certain people why doing things the way they are - of course now I see (non-physically). I was an average person but I had much more to roast in my mind. I'm on the vast freedom's side and never got ET friends or any NP like in my childhood - instead of my dreams, which were highly vivid or lucid from my early years. So the projection practice is relatively new to me but at the same time I saw everything lol over the months and there's much more out there in the NP.

I'm doing lots of things systematically, the OBE or phasing attempts too. I'm doing a diary for them and for my dreams. The biggest breakthrough came when I tried to pay much more attention to my dreams and I reached maybe a month ago a certain threshold, where the "two world" (the physical and the endless NP) is the same as I see it and real. Of course here we have strict rules and physics. But it is a continuum. Even I met so much personalities of my or guides/helpers that I always have someones, who are roleplaying in my dreams over night till the morning. They showed me lots of signs. But of course I'm the never enough type lol.
    Also I see that no matter how much I learn from others as reading posts at the other site, finally my experiences are the most important, not other's.
    I'm highly against any religion - sorry but I know what it does to others and makes a box-thinking from everybody. This isn't mean that you can't talk about it with me, no I'm not against others in this case, just trying to stay in the background and of course to be friendly as I am.

I'm highly accept what Monroe says about in his 1-9 wednesday videos from 1990. (youtube), and I see how this whole game goes. I'm just saying that I'm with that "theory" (of course I need to prove it to myself later) that I'm in a highly escaping velocity to other place after this game event. I just feel it. I'm not escaping, don't misunderstand it, but it is a good thing to know what you want to do or where to go after you "die".

About fear: ok so I'm not so fearful, the opposite. But what is fear? Well in my opinion fear is the unknown as so much people have terrible NP events, but if we see fear here in our lives, it says that simply you DON'T KNOW it... what is the medicine? You know that : ) The fear itself stops us from growing, and makes our mind like a box to not go any further like the belief traps and belief territories in the NP... I think it is nearly shame, but of course not everyone is ready to go further.

I could write so much things more but it is useless lol.

Last edited: Aug 18, 2016
    Szaxx, omcasey, Karin and 1 other person like this.
  2. novice

novice Navigator Staff Member

Welcome, Phildan! Glad to have you here.

Phildan1 likes this.
  3. subtle traveler

subtle traveler Vanguard

Phildan ...

Just wanted to comment that I think that you make several good points about 'the processes we go through physically as our reality expands'. Thanks for sharing a bit more about yourself.

Phildan1 likes this.
  4. Nameless

Nameless Voyager

Hi Phildan1 and once again, welcome. I feel for you on your search. It takes a while to find a place to be and you laid it out well. I just realized I didn't introduce myself, haha. Think I'll check out a few other introductions first, thanks for the reminder.

Phildan1 likes this.
  5. Karin

Karin Trailblazer

Welcome again Phildan1! I like everything you wrote here, very nice!

I see it the same way. This is very fascinating to me!

Happy exploring, looking forward to hearing more about your experiences!

Phildan1 likes this.
  6. MtnGoat

MtnGoat Navigator

WelcomE Phildan1. I find that we don't believe something is true simply becaues we hear about it, and even if we can rationally prove it to ourself. We believe something is true when we feel it, and the stronger the feeling the stronger the conviction that it is true. Your own experirence will always mean the most.

Phildan1 likes this.
  7. Szaxx

Szaxx Navigator

Hi again, good to see you're here, you will like this site and you've noticed the difference too.
    Sorry for the delay in posting and the emails, I'm catching up though.
    I'll reply as soon as I can to guide you along the way.

8. Phildan1

Phildan1 Seeker

No problem at all! : ) You are my guide :D Thanks!

9. Phildan1

Phildan1 Seeker

Dear People on EIC!

I made recently a new blog site for help people understand certain things in life, NP and physical worldly too. It is a WordPress one but now it runs under my own domain name. Please feel free to read and I hope you can benefit from it.
    My intentions are pure, only help and that's all.

Thank You all, you can read posts here, I will try to write as many as I can, full of useful infos later. If you want so shar my posts, please feel free to do it with your friends.

daily-spirit.com

Plume likes this.
  10. AbaddonDrums

AbaddonDrums Wanderer

Hi Philidan1. :)

Besides greetings, I wanted to say I'm with You with "Proving everything to Yourself" mentality. I'm generally very sceptical about pretty much everything and I won't believe in something until I'll verify it myself, or until I have some decent explanation. But even then I have doubts, because I have this thought often: "What REAL truly means?", so... yeah.

Phildan1 likes this.
  11. Phildan1

Phildan1 Seeker

Thanks four your interesting words, I liked it really, finally somebody who wants the truth too and not belief systems I guess : )
    I'm open if you would like to make chat with me later privately.