Hello I am T.L.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by T.L., Nov 10, 2017.

1. T.L.

T.L. Wanderer

Hello everyone I hope all is well. My name is T.L. I joined the Astral Pulse community back in May of 2004. I have over 13 years of experience in Out Of Body experiences & Projection. I was invited to this community by a member who went by 'Major Tom' around 2010. It seems that there isn't much going on within the AP forums as far as communication goes these days, so I figured I would stop by here to see if there is much going on here. Any how I look forward to joining in here from time to time.

Sinera likes this.
  2. MtnGoat

MtnGoat Navigator

That would depend on how you define "what's going on"

o_O

Hi TL

3. novice

novice Navigator Staff Member

Hi TL and welcome!
    Fred (formerly known as MajorTom) has been busy but still pops in occasionally.

I left the pulse many, many years ago. I just couldn't deal with all of the drama any longer. I'm really happy I came here. I look forward to hearing from you.

4. Sinera

Sinera Seeker

Welcome to the forum, dear TL.

It is true. I am/was on AP, too for many years. And years ago there was more 'traffic' on forums like these. It all fell asleep somehow. Many newbies registered for forums like AP or AD. Nowadays there is not much going on. Don't know why this is so. Maybe they all now prefer to delve into virtual realities and media instead of consciousness (astral) realities.

5. subtle traveler

subtle traveler Vanguard

Hi TL.

I am familiar with Astral Pulse also. It was the first forum that I joined when I came to explore the out of body experience in 2015. My general experience with AP is that it has a revolving door of new people (constantly asking the same questions over and over). That dynamic creates an environmental requirement for stricter moderation (much like helicopter parenting), and that is not attractive to me. However, there are many skilled travelers who visit AP.

For this forum, I have not seen Fred Aardema post or interact here (Major Tom) in a couple of years. He does quietly log in and then exit once in a while.

Regarding internet forums and their decline, with the development of social media people have many more choices now for connecting with others online. Also, the majority of the world has moved to smaller devices (e.g., phones and not their computers). Therefore, for many, the traditional internet forum accessed from a computer is an outdated form of communication (using Twitter, Facebook instead). This is why many forums (like this one and AP) are not as populated as in the past.

Sinera likes this.
  6. Plume

Plume Trailblazer

Bienvenue TL,
    I joined here late 2015 and never looked back:) I just love small groupe and everyone here has fun things to share in there own way. All respected and mature. So just have fun sharing anything related to exploration of any kind to consciousnesses.
    I do read everyone post and try to make conversation , my experiences are still very much at the beginning but its been an amazing healing process. I do not have any other social place I go because it would be more then I can handle anyway.
    Look foward to hear what your thoughts are because it all about sharing back and forth , for all to open our mind to different perspectives.
    I do have goals to practice more meditation and some programs from the Monroe institute. I may be slow at it but I am patience.
    Jeez! I am all going on about myself again...sorry :rolleyes:
    Anyway Welcome. :D

7. MtnGoat

MtnGoat Navigator

I agree. I think social media may have something to do with it. I know fellow TMI folks have moved to Facebook along w instructors. For myself I'm not interested in FB. Or perhaps simply the right mix of people is missing

8. Bee

Bee Navigator Staff Member

Hi TL, good to have you here:)

9. Karin

Karin Trailblazer

Hi T.L., welcome! :)

10. CFTraveler

CFTraveler Navigator Staff Member

I'm late to the party but welcome. :)

Sinera likes this.
  11. Shu-Man

Shu-Man Navigator

Hello TL and Welcome! :)

There is an number of members here past and present that have and still do frequent the Astral Pulse Forum. It has changed quite a bit since the days of "Major Tom". We lost quite a few of the great experiences and posters there. I had 2 names there. One was Lionheart, the other I still use which is Lumaza.
    I miss the days of CFTraveler, Volgerle, Bedeekin, Astral Zombie, Contenteo, Szaxx. Major Tom and whole gang. We used to have some great conversations there and every member was there to share and help others. Now it has become a quite zone. I even saw a first the other day. Not one single new post made in the day. I don't think I ever saw that before there.

Sinera likes this.
  12. Nameless

Nameless Voyager

Hi TL, welcome. I'm also on AP, started there. Haven't been getting on much lately but hope to see you around.

Sinera likes this.