Hello I am Philippe

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by philippe, Apr 18, 2017.

1. philippe

philippe Sojourner

I am in the golden years of a busy and happy life. I have been interested in the multidimensional aspect of being human since puberty and possibly before but then I thought every one was. As a child I was bailing out all the time, at home, at school to travel to the places I liked. This got me in a good deal of trouble and earned me names such as the sleeper, or even the zombie. As a teen I start reading without preparation and no mentors. My field included Rudolf Steiner , Gurdieff. In most recent times I have discovered modern astral travelers such as Monroe, Leland, etc.

I should say that I have read a good deal and accomplished little, if the goal is astral traveling. For the most part my experience of non-physical dimensions has been accidental or limited. Accidental: when in my late thirties events contributed to firming up my belief that the physical life was only one aspect of the whole picture and that we exist simultaneously at various levels of consciousness. The first event occurred one night. I was perfectly awake and I saw hovering above the sleeping body of my wife another body perfectly similar in shape and size but made of thousands of bright little lights (a bit like a city at night seen from an aircraft). This was breath taking. What I recall too is that the body of light was gently moving up and down (about 2 inches) in sync with her breathing. Then for no apparent reasons the light body faded away. My understanding then was that I had witnessed my wife's etheric body. Around the same era something even more puzzling happened to me which no one has yet explained. It was a Saturday morning after breakfast. An ordinary week end day. I went to shave in the bathroom, perfectly awake and lucid. As I was looking at my image in the mirror suddenly instead of me I saw a not so flattering creature which looked like a neanderthal man, with a lot of hair, beard, and a sturdy body. The creature unfortunately also looked like a stone age version of me. The apparition lasted no more that 30 seconds and then my contemporary self reappeared on the mirror.

More recently one night I believe that I have experienced a spontaneous kundalini event. Or this is what I call it. I was in between sleep and wake at the hypnopompic end, quite happy , in a general state of bliss possibly brought by an unusual encounter of (astral?)sexual nature. I felt a powerful warm and pleasurable vibration that started slowly at the bottom end of my spine and travelled up to my neck. This only happened once in my life and to this day I remember the details.

I have tried to train myself to lucid dreaming and OBE with limited results. I can speak of only two events. The first time I manage to leave my body and fly at night over the country side. Then panicked and rejoined my body. And the second time I manage to jump and fly in our backyard for a few seconds and then woke up.

My interest at this point is to learn to astral travel in a controlled manner. I would also like to learn to reconnect with dream figures which I have visited in my dreams, as I believe that they are as real as I am.

I am looking forward to sharing with this group.
    NB. Some of these stories have previously been posted elsewhere (Astralpulse and Seth, I think)

Nameless likes this.
  2. Plume

Plume Trailblazer

Bienvenue Philippe, my only advice is be passionate, start journaling every dreams, lucid dreams or anything out of the ordinary, during the day get some affirmations going. Have lots of rest and try to do it after. There is nothing to fear from my own experiences so far.
    It is really only waking up to what we are doing unconsciously anyway. The only way is lots of practice. There is so much different way to become aware, I hope you will find what you need to help you get some results.
    Tourloo

Nameless likes this.
  3. subtle traveler

subtle traveler Vanguard

hi philippe ... welcome to the forum!

4. Bee

Bee Navigator Staff Member

Hi Philippe,

Great post, welcome to EIC:)

Look forward to hearing more of you adventures!

All the best,

Bee

5. Karin

Karin Vanguard

Welcome, Philippe! :)

6. Nameless

Nameless Voyager

Welcome Phillip. :)

7. Shu-Man

Shu-Man Navigator

Hello Philippe and Welcome! :)

We have briefly responded to each other before I think. My name is Lumaza on the Astral Pulse Forums. I remember reading your introductory there. There are many "go betweens" here on the EIC Forum. The owner of the EIC Forum Fred Aardema, was known as Major Tom over at the Astral Pulse and was greatly respected. Some of the Moderators here are past Pulse members and some of the members here are current Moderators at the Astral Pulse. Like I said, plenty of "go-betweens".

8. philippe

philippe Sojourner

Thank you all for your words of bienvenue. I am looking forward to sharing with you my hopes and experiences.

Shu-Man/Lumaza...I remember your encouragements to me on AP
    You pointed me in the direction of Kurt Leland and I followed your hint. I am now reading The multidimentional human for the second time... more slowly. I am grateful to you for your help.
    Philippe

9. Szaxx

Szaxx Navigator

Hi and welcome Philippe.
    If you could provide a link to your experiences that'd help us read up on what you've enjoyed.

10. philippe

philippe Sojourner

Hi Szaxx,
    Thanks for your interest. I have posted my story on Astralpulse and Seth speaks and each time I was asked for a link which I don't have. The bottom line is that what I wrote about was unexpected "events" which happened to man whose astral experience is limited. However the main points of my story are that these events shaped my belief system. Because I did not have to provoke, or trigger these events they ended up firming up my view that there is life beyond physical life and ordinary folks including myself too busy surviving in the 3 dimensional plane cannot see or feel. I am available to elaborate on the events I have written about to the extend my memory will permit.

11. Szaxx

Szaxx Navigator

I'll search on the Pulse for it then. I'll comment later on the thread.
    I was born with the art of projection built in and thought it was normal for everyone. I started to see it wasn't around 5 years old. Later I found it was quite rare and 50+ years on it seems to be rare lol.

Rkks, Plume and subtle traveler like this.
  12. philippe

philippe Sojourner

Szaxx. Hi again,
    We all seem to go though phases in life with respect to astral. I was too more " psychic" as a child than later... although I was not aware of it... or thought too that everyone was that way.
    On pulse I was Serge. What I said is more or less what I wrote on this list and the responses were comparable.

13. Szaxx

Szaxx Navigator

You may think you were more psychic as a child but you need to think more about it still being there and being blocked out by life. If you want to test this, stop the 100% involvement in the physical and take some time to look beyond your physical senses.
    There's something about your past where you could smell something before you arrived at the location of it. It's a bit muddy but the impression is you were young and took it for granted. I have looked at your profile too to see if the impressions were correct. You're a handful of years older than I sensed. This could be you are mentally younger than average ( a cryptic clue lol). There's still a lot of ties to your childhood that you wanted to explore and haven't. You can do most of these still, leaving out the obvious. One that came up feels like you wanted to ride a bike and actually fly off a cliff or similar. I also sensed a shortness of breath. This is new to me as pain typically gets through. The colour of sand, more orange than others stands out too although it's coming over as wavy or striped.
    The rest is lost in noise and uncertainty, an example is deep red velvet type curtains which are closed and low level lighting mostly red in colour. Oldish carpets and an older style comfy chair that you sink into. A wooden table with a newspaper or similar leaning slightly off one side. With this is outside the house there's a breeze and the smell of cigarettes being smoked. After this came a female and not connected to you or the noise. How the mind wanders lol.

Rkks and subtle traveler like this.
  14. philippe

philippe Sojourner

Thanks for your points. Yes we have to remember to think like children which is not easy at my age.
    I feel however that some rare but recent LD episodes brought me back to that state of mind.

I like your epilogue. I often close my eyes to see everything else.