Hello I am Philippe

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by philippe, Apr 18, 2017.

1. philippe

philippe Wanderer

I am in the golden years of a busy and happy life. I have been interested in the multidimensional aspect of being human since puberty and possibly before but then I thought every one was. As a child I was bailing out all the time, at home, at school to travel to the places I liked. This got me in a good deal of trouble and earned me names such as the sleeper, or even the zombie. As a teen I start reading without preparation and no mentors. My field included Rudolf Steiner , Gurdieff. In most recent times I have discovered modern astral travelers such as Monroe, Leland, etc.

I should say that I have read a good deal and accomplished little, if the goal is astral traveling. For the most part my experience of non-physical dimensions has been accidental or limited. Accidental: when in my late thirties events contributed to firming up my belief that the physical life was only one aspect of the whole picture and that we exist simultaneously at various levels of consciousness. The first event occurred one night. I was perfectly awake and I saw hovering above the sleeping body of my wife another body perfectly similar in shape and size but made of thousands of bright little lights (a bit like a city at night seen from an aircraft). This was breath taking. What I recall too is that the body of light was gently moving up and down (about 2 inches) in sync with her breathing. Then for no apparent reasons the light body faded away. My understanding then was that I had witnessed my wife's etheric body. Around the same era something even more puzzling happened to me which no one has yet explained. It was a Saturday morning after breakfast. An ordinary week end day. I went to shave in the bathroom, perfectly awake and lucid. As I was looking at my image in the mirror suddenly instead of me I saw a not so flattering creature which looked like a neanderthal man, with a lot of hair, beard, and a sturdy body. The creature unfortunately also looked like a stone age version of me. The apparition lasted no more that 30 seconds and then my contemporary self reappeared on the mirror.

More recently one night I believe that I have experienced a spontaneous kundalini event. Or this is what I call it. I was in between sleep and wake at the hypnopompic end, quite happy , in a general state of bliss possibly brought by an unusual encounter of (astral?)sexual nature. I felt a powerful warm and pleasurable vibration that started slowly at the bottom end of my spine and travelled up to my neck. This only happened once in my life and to this day I remember the details.

I have tried to train myself to lucid dreaming and OBE with limited results. I can speak of only two events. The first time I manage to leave my body and fly at night over the country side. Then panicked and rejoined my body. And the second time I manage to jump and fly in our backyard for a few seconds and then woke up.

My interest at this point is to learn to astral travel in a controlled manner. I would also like to learn to reconnect with dream figures which I have visited in my dreams, as I believe that they are as real as I am.

I am looking forward to sharing with this group.
    NB. Some of these stories have previously been posted elsewhere (Astralpulse and Seth, I think)

Nameless likes this.
  2. Plume

Plume Vanguard

Bienvenue Philippe, my only advice is be passionate, start journaling every dreams, lucid dreams or anything out of the ordinary, during the day get some affirmations going. Have lots of rest and try to do it after. There is nothing to fear from my own experiences so far.
    It is really only waking up to what we are doing unconsciously anyway. The only way is lots of practice. There is so much different way to become aware, I hope you will find what you need to help you get some results.
    Tourloo

Nameless likes this.
  3. subtle traveler

subtle traveler Navigator

hi philippe ... welcome to the forum!

4. Bee

Bee Navigator Staff Member

Hi Philippe,

Great post, welcome to EIC:)

Look forward to hearing more of you adventures!

All the best,

Bee

5. Karin

Karin Vanguard

Welcome, Philippe! :)

6. Nameless

Nameless Voyager

Welcome Phillip. :)

7. Shu-Man

Shu-Man Voyager

Hello Philippe and Welcome! :)

We have briefly responded to each other before I think. My name is Lumaza on the Astral Pulse Forums. I remember reading your introductory there. There are many "go betweens" here on the EIC Forum. The owner of the EIC Forum Fred Aardema, was known as Major Tom over at the Astral Pulse and was greatly respected. Some of the Moderators here are past Pulse members and some of the members here are current Moderators at the Astral Pulse. Like I said, plenty of "go-betweens".

8. philippe

philippe Wanderer

Thank you all for your words of bienvenue. I am looking forward to sharing with you my hopes and experiences.

Shu-Man/Lumaza...I remember your encouragements to me on AP
    You pointed me in the direction of Kurt Leland and I followed your hint. I am now reading The multidimentional human for the second time... more slowly. I am grateful to you for your help.
    Philippe