Guides in Physical Reality

Discussion in 'Experiences in Physical Reality' started by novice, May 6, 2017.

1. Nameless

Nameless Voyager

Check this out - https://www.everydayfamily.com/baby-names/name/ardala/

subtle traveler likes this.
  2. subtle traveler

subtle traveler Vanguard

Last edited: May 15, 2017
  3. novice

novice Navigator Staff Member

You should be able to private message any member. If you click on their profile name from any post, you'll see a box pop up. It should give you the following options: profile page, start a conversation, follow, ignore. Click on start a conversation and it should take you to a screen to send a message. If that doesn't work, let me know.

4. MtnGoat

MtnGoat Voyager

My 2 cents: There are many levels of guidance. Close to the physical may include angels and other related familiar beings whose interests are closely related to one's immediately life/purpose as many beings are given the care of mankind and others. These are mostly directed by guidance councils, and others, that work with these varied spirits that are closely interested in, and associate with, mankind and individuals; out to focus 27. That is not to say that there are no self motivated guidance possibly acting in their own interest lurking about as well. Some guidance (24-27) may largely be relating to an individual based on their intentions that are completely Earth related. Other guidance may be 'regional', say in 27, and they provide general guidance to an individual while they carry out their regional day job purpose, but they are not the "personal life" local guide. For eample there are guides that assist with tasks; guides that lead one to soul retrieves are not one's person life guide. Another guide are those that conduct an individual to a region or meeting like a trail guide.

Purpose may however extend far beyond that, and/or, individuals. In this case there may be guidance that has higher purposes in mind, beyond that individual, beyond mankind, beyond Earth. These may have an interest in steering an individual in concert with these higher purposes; these may extending throughout all focus levels and beyond. But even an angel will transcend those outreaching focus levesl if they need to for the individual.

There is also a vast array of things/species going on beyond F34, 35, 42, 49, etc; and there are also states for which focus levels do not even apply. Here interested parties outside of the ELS (Earth Life Sytem) have their own activities/interests, many in concert with those mention in the prior paragraph. These parties may 'offer' guidance as they deem the individual as a suitable participant in their activities. Depending on the individual, the parties of the second paragraph are overseeing or guiding these associations as well. All this may pertain to one's coming post human life existance as preparations may begin during current lifetimes to orient one concerning larger goals. Under these circumstances the local guidance will take a back seat to ultimate guidance. Local guidance is more perceptible then ultimate guidances due to the nature of their position on the spectrum of the non-corporeal - so to speak. Also highly evolved physical species, that are in communion with the parties of the 2nd paragraph, may interact providing guidance which is much more near physical and therefore easier to detect.

There are varied approaches to bring individuals to culmination. One should not presume that all humans originate from the same place and so past lives may not pertain at all. Becasue one perceives a past life (though one is groomed to think so) that past life is not necessarily yours. It is common at TMI for people to see the faces of other persons (lives) passing before them. That does not mean those lifes belong to the viewer.

Since one does not necessarily know the ultimate purpose of Bob Monroe, or other TMI explorers, one should not seek to compare too closely oneself to them. Though it is certainly natural to seek some sense of orientation with these explorations as one seeks to sort things out, one should not necessarily expect their life will work the same, or that one will meet the same species. There is a myriad of cultures outside the ELS - physical, and others completely non-physical self aware forms. Which one may work with an individual may not be the same as the ones that work with another individual, and so their impressions of meanings and realities (ie Bob's) may not pertain to some other individual ie yours. There is good agreement on the nature of the regions among explorers, butfocusing too much on the details of other's experience may make one suseptible to front loading and one's imagination is readily available to generate what one wants.

There is a huge variety of guidance spaning from one's local existence to ultimate existences, and everything in between.

Last edited: May 23, 2017 at 6:29 PM
    Bee, Phildan1, Szaxx and 1 other person like this.
  5. Plume

Plume Vanguard

Mtngoat...:confused: again your are making me think to much...
    Purpose... larger goals... Jeez! :eek:
    You mean I have to get myself on board at some point o_O like no more playing get serious girl !!type of thing , no wonder my guides gave up on me. Or maybe they just dont know how to get my attention yet, ha! It all part of their purpose how to manage the wild one:D
    Anyway they are welcome in my home for sure.

6. MtnGoat

MtnGoat Voyager

Nothing has given up on you.... not by a long shot.

Bee and Plume like this.
  7. Plume

Plume Vanguard

:D Nice !
    thank you ...that is all I need to know.

8. Plume

Plume Vanguard

Dont know why:rolleyes: but this song just felt right

9. Plume

Plume Vanguard

:oops:Hope that no one think I am promoting idea of god or anything of the sort here:confused: I just love the words and how it makes me feel.