Guidance

Discussion in 'Resources' started by subtle traveler, May 17, 2016.

1. Nameless

Nameless Voyager

Yikes, that is so not good. I know you will get it worked out and hope all goes well and you are safe.

subtle traveler likes this.
  2. subtle traveler

subtle traveler Vanguard

Thank you Plume and Nameless for your concern ...

Yeah, it is awful. When Wikileaks released the hijacked CIA tools to everyone on the Internet a few months ago, it very much empowered "the unknown malicious hackers" out there. I am very skilled, but this is the first time that I have seen this technical trickery. I will have to let the affected email account and identity go to protect my family. Up till this weekend, I have been able to protect my online identity for over 25 years (every time).

I suspect that I will not be the only one that this form of personal attack happens to. I finally got down into the code that they used and discovered that they used several Yahoo accounts to attack me. All of them from France and Canada. Our Internet Provider (Spectrum) let the emails and attack through. I fixed that problem first.

I am pleasantly surprised that I got things cleaned up this quickly (by Monday afternoon).

We are already back to 'semi-normal' here.

Last edited: May 31, 2017
    Plume and Nameless like this.
  3. Nameless

Nameless Voyager

Glad to hear it. Would be nice to have a backfire button to take out hackers.

4. subtle traveler

subtle traveler Vanguard

First, an update. I no longer have a working personal computer. It has been acting very funny after the hacking, and then it recently fell off the working area where I normally sit. It split open after falling, and now is not repairable. Fortunately, I only lost a few recent files. Since the accident, I have been intermittently borrowing a family member's computer to go online, but I will need to return it to them. As I was organizing my account here on the forum, I noticed also that I stopped posting in this thread near the time of the original hack attack on our home network several months ago. Now however without a computer, I expect my time online to become more intermittent. I will not be personally writing as much or responding here as frequently. I am currently shopping again for a computer. I quickly picked out a new model, but the reviews for that computer have suddenly been getting progressively worse because of screen problems. So, I have changed my mind about it and I am back to shopping again. In the interim, I will be online less.

I did want to post here (under the Guidance thread) about a newer book that is worth considering, if you are interested in seeking out your guidance. I began reading it this week, and it immediately offers a very cogent, non-physical perspective on what it is like to transition to the non-physical after the physical body dies. I have been working with this author for over a year now, and have completed his "Rita's World" series of books (all of them oriented to the subject of working with our guidance). This is the book I am reading now in his series (called "Awakening from the 3D World").

https://www.amazon.com/Awakening-3D-World-Enter-Next/dp/1937907538/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1509114447&sr=8-1&keywords=Frank Demarco

This is the third offering in the 'Rita series'. While the first two Rita books focus generally on the human experience, this 3rd book shifts to what I will call "the community focus" (the non-physical perspective). For me, this book has been more than mere reading, so I thought to share it here. It is a conversation with Rita Warren (a former control booth operator at the Monroe Institute who transitioned in 2008). The author, Frank DeMarco, has been chatting with Rita for the last three years - offering his conversations in book format about 1 year after their transcribing them. DeMarco is not a trance channel. He is a writer and remains present in his body for the conversation which he transcribes. He is very good at this. He also documents any interference in the conversations, so you know when this kind of stuff happens. It is transparent.

In the book, Rita describes her own transition experience and what she became aware of in that process and change. I have read a few books on the topic of transition, but this one is better than anything I have read. It is not riddled in physical perspective (e.g., time, space), which often changes the non-physical meanings of what is being communicated. So, I can highly recommend this book (and the Rita series).

For now, I will check into the forum using my Internet phone. However, I do not enjoy tediously typing out messages on the phone, so I will be commenting less. My messages will be much shorter. While you may not always see my footprints here, I will be around.

Last edited: Oct 27, 2017
    Plume likes this.