Guidance

Discussion in 'Resources' started by subtle traveler, May 17, 2016.

1. Plume

Plume Vanguard

I just started to eat some again :eek: buckwheat maybe it was seeded by some ET

2. subtle traveler

subtle traveler Vanguard

I am placing two posts here together ... the second post is placed immediately below this one. In it (#2), I describe my own initial experience with this method (#1).

The first post (here) is a description of the process Frank DeMarco uses and suggests for initiating communication with the non-physical. He has used this process for writing several books from his own non-physical guidance (including several past lives), Hemingway and Rita Warren (Robert Monroe's first sound booth facilitator). Rita transitioned in 2008 after assisting Frank with two earlier books. She showed up again to him non-physically in a dream in 2014 suggesting that they had a book to write. This is how the Rita's World series developed. He also now trains others at the Monroe Institute on how to communicate with their non-physical guidance.

What Frank does is NOT trance channeling. His guides (what he calls "The Guys Upstairs" or TGU) have labeled this Intuitive Linked Communication (ILC). I think that this is a useful label considering all the baggage that the term "channeling" carries because it represents too many manifestations from a human perspective. ILC has "upstairs perspective" ... a non-physical perspective. The method is very simple. It works as Frank suggests. The full interview where Frank DeMarco describes this is here:

http://intuitive-connections.net/2016/book-ritas-world.html

=================================

Q: Could you explain to folks a little bit about your “process” for having conversations with the other side?

I often tell people, this is a universal human ability, and it is easier done than said. In fact, probably they are doing it more often than they realize, but they are telling themselves it’s just their imagination.

You get into a focused state, call up the “feel” of the person you want to contact, ask your question, or give your message, or even just say you’d like to chat. Then you go into a receptive space and listen to what comes. It really is that simple, but a couple of things can get in the way.

First, the message may not come in the form of words. It may be a feeling, an emotion, a visual image, a memory. Any of those may be messages, and if you disregard anything but words, you’ll miss it. And if it is words, that doesn’t mean you will hear them. In fact, I think that is comparatively rare. It’s more like you have the sense of the words.

Second, no matter how well you may receive information, you may be stopping yourself if you ask the useless questions: How do I know this is who I think it is? How do I know the information is real? How do I know I’m not making it up. These questions will stop you in your tracks, because they can never be answered. The only questions that help are “does the information resonate” and “what can I do with this information?”

Third, the nature of the process insures that at the time it is going to seem like you are making it up. Just write down what you got, put it aside for a few hours, and then look at it again, and you may be surprised to find that what had looked like your own thoughts now look very different.

Simple process, really. It is only the self-doubt that makes it hard.

Last edited: May 9, 2017
    Nameless, Plume and Phildan1 like this.
  3. subtle traveler

subtle traveler Vanguard

Part 2

I am not especially gifted or “open”, and what I mean specifically by this is that I am NOT clair-anything (e.g., clairaudient, clairvoyant, clairsentient). I have certainly had a few non-physical experiences as a human, and one as a teen that shockingly defied all perceived understandings of science, religion and spirituality. My ongoing questions about this particular experience shaped and directed my life for many years.

I briefly mention this background, as it is my experience that the Intuitive Linked Communications (ILC) process is something that anyone can test or practice themselves. It can be done alone (e.g., it does not require a second person or a professional of any kind). So I am basically saying that ... if I can do this, you probably can also.

When decided to reach out to my guidance using ILC, I first read Frank DeMarco’s description of ILC a few times (once a day for a few days) before I practiced ILC for the first time. I wanted to ‘make the process my own’ so my memory would not question ‘what to do next’ and disrupt the flow of the practice for me. Once I was comfortable with my knowledge and plan, I began using it during the day. The result of this for me was … nothing... no perceived contact back. No vocalization heard (which was my goal). Yet … I often did see my questions answered or requests met afterwards during the next day or two. Some intelligence was listening and responding. I was not hearing their response.

However … my goal was to have a conversation and to begin to do what I saw Frank DeMarco doing in his books … talking back and forth in long sentences to his guides (and others). So, I kept 'ILC in my back pocket' ... ready to use when "I felt a fit".

One morning, while not fully awake but very conscious "I felt the fit", and I simply thought to mentally say “Hello” and direct that thought to my non-physical counterparts. I often acknowledge guidance when I awaken (so this was not unusual), but this was intentionally different on my part. I was presenting an introduction to a conversation. There was no response. No “hello” back. No sensations. I waited and listened for a bit. Eventually, I got up, went on with my day, and started my daily routine. When I got to my daily meditation time (not expecting a response), I decided to lie down and use a plain hemi-sync recording to meditate. Hemi-sync gently encourages my mind closer to a Theta state. I was still a bit tired, so I decided it would be OK to nap if that happened. I started going in and out of sleep … eventually entering somewhere near a Focus 10 state (but not beyond that). As I recognized and acknowledged this state, I heard a subtle voice very clearly say the word “hello” in my mind. I have experienced this only once before, when my father contacted me after his transition. I immediately realized that it was independent source and not my own thoughts. I had my own conscious perception, while the greeting was spoken. In my surprise, I immediately awoke and lost the attained focus.

Now I readily admit that this is not much ... but it was real. The experience felt similar to the dream downloads that I receive just before awakening in the morning from night rest. What was mildly different from dream downloads was the clarity of the voice. It was occurring in the mind (similar to dreams downloads), but there were no images or other inputs ... only the vocal response.

This was the introduction which I was seeking much earlier in the day. My timing is obviously not non-physical timing (at least yet). And, I now understand that I was probably not in a state necessary to hear it earlier (in the morning). I had to alter my consciousness to near a focus 10 state for the ‘message’ to be perceived. I have decided that from this point forward I will be practicing ILC with hemi-sync (to inch closer to a Theta brain wave state and increase my ability to hear the non-physical).

Overall, and after a couple of weeks of not using the ILC, I am now ready to try again … maybe even making this a routine for a while ... practicing once or twice a week. When I make some progress, I will post that here.

Last edited: May 16, 2017
    Nameless and Plume like this.
  4. Shu-Man

Shu-Man Navigator

Here is another form of receiving Guidance if you listen to the entire video, you will see that they are doing a Channeling of sorts. But their Channeling is coming from your own Sub Conscious mind, also know as your "higher self", aka, in many times as your "Guide".

Some day I am going to get regressed by one of Dolores's Regressionists. I know they are all over the World. Last time I looked, Minnesota alone, had a whole page of listings.

Plume likes this.
  5. subtle traveler

subtle traveler Vanguard

(Past Life) Regression is a bit different than both channeling and ILC (Intuitive Linked Communications). It requires direct external facilitation by someone who is both experienced and trained. Because of that, I am less attracted to past life regression myself. Dolores Cannon certainly added to the practice of past life regression with QHHT. I have seen the suggested video before.

I really like ILC. I recently practiced it in a Theta state (using hemi-sync), and I heard the vocal response that I had expected from guidance. ILC is simple and accessible. I am able to do it on my own (without facilitation), and as often as desired (it's free). This is why I have decided to invest so much focus into it as a personal technique, working more closely with my guidance, and increasing regular communication with the non-physical.

I really think that ILC can change people's lives. We all have non-physical guidance, though most outside this forum are not aware of it.

Last edited: May 10, 2017
    novice and Nameless like this.
  6. Plume

Plume Vanguard

Shu-Man:)
    I was attracted to get a regression session from trained hypnotist like Micheal Newton.
    It does have similar idea, maybe less directly meeting with guides. All very interesting to do but I think the cost is high and I wonder how much you would get from this if you are already intouch with sublte realms and a pro at disciplining yourself to meditation. Maybe the benefit is that the ego is put to the side and recording the information would be much more simple then try to recall it yourself.
    Still I am the do it yourself type not that I would say no if the opportunity did present itself.
    Maybe you just need someone you trust to record what you say when you try to phase or meditation in just the right state and have the questions ask. Could be a fun thing to do with your partner.
    Just an idea cant hurt to try.

7. subtle traveler

subtle traveler Vanguard

Finally ... wrote part 2 above ... regarding my initial ILC experiences.

8. Plume

Plume Vanguard

Very interesting practice ST, I believe you will have much more:)
    Last week while meditation and falling into a state of half sleep and awake I heard a lound sound more like a voice. I wonder if I could be also opening a conversation.... I did not mention yet here but it did intrigued me because I heard noise before but not so distinctive like this one. It could be with intention to communicate with my higher self, I do make this part of my affirmation and do believe it to be on my progression with my cards games.
    Encouraging would you say ;)
    Look foward to see how it will be for you.

9. subtle traveler

subtle traveler Vanguard

Hi Ingrid ...

I noticed your question on another thread, but I am placing my individual response here because you and I already have a history in this thread of discussing guidance.

First, I need to build some context here. So ... the physical and non-physical is all one thing. It is not separate. Therefore, the non-physical help that you are looking for is here (just not visible with physical eyes).

In contrast to what most humans physically perceive as separation, there is actually a continual connection between the physical and non-physical. It is one thing. The perception of separateness is added by each human. It is why we are extended here (to experience that separation). And, we are not being punished with separation as many religions hold forth. The perceptual experience of separation is necessary for the early development of our soul (inner being). I have also heard non-physical perspective hold forth now (many times) that the human perception of separation is strongly tied to our experience with time (e.g., time appearing to bring our experiences in slices ... moment to moment). And, these human perceptions are closely tied to our physical sensory system (e.g., sight, sound, touch).

You have many "forms" of non-physical help ... for example some are complex beings (like us humans extended here into the physical) ... however some are unitary (like angels who never become human). And, if it is not human, it is alien. So, there are a lot of aliens out there. As humans, what I often refer to as human extensions, we share the "most overlap" (e.g., think of two overlapping circle shapes) with our own guidance or inner being. This "overlap concept" is held forth consistently in Frank DeMarco's books (especially The Sphere & The Hologram). It is simply a way pointing to "this essence" in human terms. I have found the concept helpful, so I use it.

And, when I asked this question recently about myself (who am I composed of?) I was given a non-physical experience that involved each biological parent and a famous historical female (whose name I lost in the biological translation or download). I shared the experience here on the EIC forum as an example to someone's question. So, my own inner being is at least extended from aspects of each parent and this 3rd person from history (e.g., US history). I am still working on this one.

Anyway ... sometimes there is "little or no overlap" between the non-physical beings supporting us and our "physical being". The best example that I can think of non-overlap is Jane Roberts and Seth. Seth was not a part of Jane Roberts inner being, so there was little overlap. Seth basically cut a non-physical agreement with Jane and Rob to help them with some other things, if they would write books of what he was saying while in Jane's body. Seth was looking for a publisher (lol), as they or he did not want to come forth as a human to present the message. And, because Seth was not a part of Jane, she had to completely step aside (e.g., trance channel Seth). This is a detail and example provided by DeMarco's guides and noted in his book, The Sphere & The Hologram.

In some contrast to Jane Roberts and Seth, Esther Hicks and Abraham share a larger overlap. Additionally, Frank DeMarco shares significant overlap with what he calls "The Guys Upstairs ... they are his personal guidance system ... his inner being. "The Guys Upstairs" have held forth that there is little difference (energetically and otherwise) between them and Frank DeMarco. We (you and I) are probably more like Frank DeMarco than Jane-Seth ... our non-physical guidance is part of our composition as a complex being and shares lots of overlap.

I mention these differences to help you with a "context" for all the non-physical or channeled messages that you may have heard. Overall, my sense is that there is a lot of non-physical help. However, its relationship to the channel or physical human can vary greatly.

Finally, it is my understanding that focus levels (e.g., the TMI focus levels) have less to do with where a non-physical being is ... but much more on where the extended human focuses to perceive them. And my own experience is that in Focus 12 (which is fairly low energetically on the TMI totem pole of focus levels) my non-physical guidance is visually available. This is the level or state of focus where I met my primary guide in the RTZ of my bedroom (e.g., mirror copy). I make this last distinction because this is the intended focus of this thread - our overlapping non-physical guidance and NOT all the variety of non-physical resources available in the entire Universe.

I hope this clarifies some things for you ... and again provides you more context as you continue to have your own experiences (and that's what's most important).

Last edited: May 24, 2017 at 5:20 PM
    Plume likes this.
  10. Plume

Plume Vanguard

Thank you for this ST,
    funny you mention this circle or sphere concept, I had this image in mind before often when reflecting on my evolution and how I am slowly connecting or coming closer to being centre. Words do not always give me the same understanding and this image had more or less did in the past, a knowing or a feeling representing how I am evolving and possibly communicating.
    So many levels of experiences interconnected really the more you dig up I guess, and obviously very personal but also shared. o_O I might take a break for a fews hours and get back on digging...just enough time to make dinner:) I can't help it my curiosity is my driving force:D I also love to see how other experiences their reality like getting a grand tableau., the artist in me:rolleyes: good thing I retain not much info, I just create symbols that I can understand and remembered when need it. I am just reading Fred's book now and should order Frank DeMarco sometime later.

11. subtle traveler

subtle traveler Vanguard

fwiw, I have heard the word "circle" associated with "completion" or "the whole" when used by non-physical beings. For example, when Miranon used the terms, it was "full circle" and implied as something was "being completed". He and Monroe were talking about the levels of Consciousness at the time. This may or may not relate to you.

And ... there is nothing wrong with just 'taking a nap' or resting.

Plume likes this.
  12. Plume

Plume Vanguard

Naps I love them...that is when I get chances to Meditate , playing with waking up and stay still to phase. I can nap on commends :D that is why I need coffee all the time :eek: I am a professional sleeper...

subtle traveler likes this.
  13. subtle traveler

subtle traveler Vanguard

Ingrid ...

I forgot to ask earlier ... are you still participating in the meditation on Saturday?

Plume likes this.
  14. Plume

Plume Vanguard

ST, I think I will in the morning have a session and listen to a meditation at night. I started to listen to a few sound track last night. It is on my reminder alert for the last week. Just to focus on Tom Kenyon and the gathering will feel like I am joining with some other on the same level.
    Hope you can too. :)