Gamma oscillations

Discussion in 'Philosophical, Scientific and (Para-)Psychological' started by Karin, Jul 24, 2015.

1. Karin

Karin Trailblazer

And more exciting egg-sightings!

Oh is that the yolker?
    Or just a joke in the yolk?
    It's funny, it looks sunny!
    Which rhymes with bunny...

[​IMG]

EggS.jpg bS.jpg

Plume likes this.
  2. Plume

Plume Trailblazer

I listen to radio at night while working on my feathers and this one just happen to be one on Bashar. :DSo here it is.
    Jimmy church radio is fun and has may guest from all different interesting subjects. I like his sense of humour ;)
    :)

Karin and Shu-Man like this.
  3. Shu-Man

Shu-Man Vanguard

I heard it while making Crystal Amplifiers last night too. It was a very good interview. Jimmy did a great job with his questions. Jimmy Church is my favorite Radio talk show host. He hosts Coast to Coast once in a while too. Usually it's on a Friday. I like him much more then George.

Plume and Karin like this.
  4. Karin

Karin Trailblazer

Cool! And guess who was guest the night before on episode 800? Vashta Narada again! Woohoo!! I have listened to 2/3 of that, still need to finish it then I'll listen to Darryl Anka's one.

Shu-Man likes this.
  5. Plume

Plume Trailblazer

About 30 minute into the interview you will get to listen to Darryl, Nothing you don’t know but for most that do not know of him will get a good feel of what he has to say about Channelling. :)

Shu-Man and Karin like this.
  6. Shu-Man

Shu-Man Vanguard

I liked that they talked to "Darryl", not Bashar. The interview with Vashar was great as well! :cool:

Jimmy has had some great guests. The guest he had recently that I could swear they were "punking" everyone with, was a Transgender Channel named Roxanne. He/she channeled God on the show live and I didn't believe a thing that was said. The "vernacular" and slang used is not what one would expect from a "deity", especially one that was supposed to be the almighty God. He also channeled the late Steve Jobs. Jimmy was accepting it as real. My BS meter was going off the entire show. You had to hear it to understand why I said that. I feel that that person was just climbing aboard the "channel train". At first, he was ranting on not being accepted as a Transgender. I feel that he then found a "gig" that would lead to acceptance. The thing is when he channeled someone like God or Steve Jobs, he used the exact same ranting, loud voice, anger that he used when just talking himself. Like I said, I wasn't buying it.

Plume likes this.
  7. Shu-Man

Shu-Man Vanguard

Karin likes this.
  8. Karin

Karin Trailblazer

See Shu-man, it's very personal how we react to channels. Some love Bashar and some hate it and call him a fraud. We don't all resonate with the same thing, and whom we resonate with can change with time.

For instance, Roxanne Swainhart is a channel with whom I was PROFOUNDLY resonating for about 4 to 6 months in 2014. Back then SHE was channeling Ocyphius mostly (and I use "she" because that's how she presents herself, I personally could not care less what gender someone is or how high or low their voice is, how they dress or look like, etc...). So, when I was listening to Ocyphius, I could feel my heart center open wide and feel thousands of butterflies in there and my heart song would kind of transform into a symphony. I was listening to it every day and feeling like I was taking a shower of unconditional love. That was the way my being was reacting to her channeling, it does not say anything about "the validity" of whom she was channeling, etc... which I personally don't find important. What matters to me is not what is being said or where it's coming from, but how I react to it (though often it's linked, of course).

On 12/1/14 I had a private session with Roxanne and Ocyphius via Skype. It lasted about 90 minutes and I remember almost nothing from it. However, right after that session I felt so stunned I had to lie in bed. And then I entered a state of bliss that lasted about 36 hours. It was the first time I had ever felt something like that. It's like every one of my cells was flooded with energy, my body was hyper-energized, my mind was silent, and I got one epiphany after another. I slept only a couple hours that night, didn't feel like eating anything, etc... 36 hours later it was over. It was HUGE for me. So what I am saying is obviously I was resonating a great deal.

Now these days I don't resonate with her stuff much anymore, because a lot of water has flown under the bridge for me since then. But I imagine others might, and some not at all, like you. Still, I am very grateful.

In fact, there are several teachers I used to resonate a great deal with, to the point of meeting them in dreams, which I don't resonate with anymore these days.

Nameless and Shu-Man like this.
  9. Shu-Man

Shu-Man Vanguard

I didn't care if she was Transgender. I just based my opinion on her content. You are right though, some channels resonate better with others. It's the same with people in general. You needed to hear the actual interview she gave to be able to understand why my BS meter was going off. People channeling the almighty live on a radio show shows me more entertainment than truth. Especially what she said while channeling God. I heard a lot of anger in her tone.

Nameless and Karin like this.
  10. Plume

Plume Trailblazer

Two fun interviews :rolleyes: I will check out the one from Roxane ... got me curious now ;)

Karin likes this.
  11. Karin

Karin Trailblazer

Speaking of "joke in the yolk", I had another layer of joke present itself yesterday. I was checking my Facebook on my phone, and that egg yolk post showed up with one of my friend's avatar instead of my own avatar... Knowing she is one of my best on-line friends and we often are synchronized, it was so funny to see her face next to my name! I owe her so much, especially that she's one of the first friends I confided some crazy things to, including being the first one I told about my insanity experience of two years ago, and she did not think this was crazy at all and in fact she knew exactly what had happened, though back then I could not understand what she was talking about, it was hugely helpful to have her support.

27545623_1916330932029724_6661283684015483215_nS.jpg

12. Karin

Karin Trailblazer

~ Nature Sights ~

Good day, Sir!

TreecS.jpg TreebS.jpg

The lizard and its mirror reflection... ;)

Lizard2S.jpg

Nameless likes this.
  13. Karin

Karin Trailblazer

~ Universal Play ~

Here's an example of what I personally see as playing peek-a-boo with the Universe, in other words, the little me playing with the bigger me, the Creator of my reality. And I LOOOOVE this kind of play more than anything else. [​IMG]

On January 24, I saw that red bunny in my flowers, and today I ran into the following picture on a friend's Facebook, which totally reminds me of the flower one. Peek-a-boo, RED bunny! [​IMG]

BunnyS.jpg Bunny.jpg

Nameless likes this.
  14. Karin

Karin Trailblazer

~ Blue Stories ~

On Friday evening, I ran into these two YouTube video syncs. First, 33033 views on "Shocking BLUE - Blossom Lady". Then 32322 views on "Take Me Away", with a BLUE forest as the video image... ;)

Interestingly, 33033 and 32322 both add up to 66, and there are two 33's in the first one, and two 32's in the second one... It reminds me of "32 is not quite 33"... and this keeps showing up, related to my cryptic friend, though I am not sure what it means.

33033S.jpg 32322S.jpg

Take me away
    Million miles away from here
    Take me away
    Find the place for you and me
    You're taking me higher
    High as I could be
    You take me away
    Forever you and me
    Take me away"

And the following night, I had a dream where I was with my friend Vashta. We were waiting at the edge of concealed holes in the ground, for something to come out of them (forgot the details). What I do remember vividly is that Vashta's skin was bright BLUE... Even though the blue hue was very bright, she wasn't happy that her skin was matte blue, she wanted it glowing blue instead. So she left on a kind of (hover-like) motorcycle to have this fixed, while I continued watching the holes for a while.

And the funny thing here is that later she told me that my dream made her laugh because KALASK had been complaining about the color blue on a recent art piece depicting his race, saying that it looked "sissy" BLUE and they wanted it "metallic BLUE"... Ha ha ha ha, I found that absolutely hilarious! :D

15. Karin

Karin Trailblazer

~ Early Valentines ~

I photographed those in the yard in front of my desk on Sunday. There's a nice red heart in the lower right corner. [​IMG]

Valent2S.jpg

Also in front of the window, the first fortnight lilies of the season. And two of them! I call these flowers "the embodiment of 333", because they have three sets of three petals...

3 all-white ones, 3 white ones with a yellow band, and 3 small purple ones... 333...

LilyS.jpg

Then yesterday I went grocery shopping, and I was walking down the parking lot to the store, when a car passes me... with a 333 license plate! Woohoo! I draw my cellphone out of my purse as fast as a cowboy draws his gun out of its holster, and shoot a picture.

27797459_1918524915143659_4744559466188933415_oS.jpg

Then I do my shopping and as I was out on the parking lot again, pushing my loaded cart, I look up and see what? This really nice, heart-shaped dark cloud in front of the sun! Woohoo! It looked even nicer before the photo, it shifted in the few seconds it took to draw my gun... ooops, my cellphone I meant.

27787973_1918524918476992_4108726147641756183_oS.jpg

Then I loaded my trunk, and pushed my cart to the cart rack, and what do I see when I look up? Another little heart-shaped cloud, white this time!

27912544_1918524911810326_8454447937953519607_oS.jpg

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] = <<< + 333

Nameless likes this.
  16. Karin

Karin Trailblazer

~ Playing Peek-a-boo with the L-izard and the W-izard ~

I played a peek-a-boo game with this one in a bush yesterday... He is a color-shifter, from the brightest light green to the deepest brow in a matter of seconds.

Lizard3S.jpg Lizard4S.jpg

L-izard rhymes with W-izard. And just like the L-izard can color-shift, the W-izard can shape-shift, and appear in all kinds of shapes.

Oh look, the L-izard is peeking behind the green curtains, and who's hiding there, behind the curtains? The W-izard... with a bright smile... of course! :D Peek-a-boo, I see you!

I so LOVE you, dear W-izard! [​IMG]

LizardS.jpg LizardbS.jpg

And turns out my favorite picture of this lizard was numbered 555... Maybe 555 has to do with the green W-izard... o_O

555S.jpg

And here's a view of him with a vesica pisces above his head...

Lizard2S.jpg Lizard2bS.jpg

Edit: I see I posted this at 11:11, unplanned...

Last edited: Feb 13, 2018 at 11:29 AM
  17. Karin

Karin Trailblazer

~ Water Sights ~

Crowded scene...

Water2S.jpg

A face in the out-of-focus tree reflections on the water...

WaterS.jpg WaterbS.jpg

Nameless likes this.
  18. Karin

Karin Trailblazer

~ Number Syncs ~

The 7's showed up on Sunday.

37774 views and 77 comments on "I Found You"

777S.jpg

"Hey, There's another way down this road,
    We're getting closer, to the place where we belong,
    Under the stars, familiar,
    Now we are here, we can be who we are.

In the darkness I found you,
    All that matters, is how you want to live your life,
    Every wrong turn, taking it slow with you,
    And I'm going to be there by your side.

Hey, a believer of everyone,
    I've got a feeling, you can hear us with your song,
    Darling you're one in a million,
    and you've got to know that, it was in you all along."

Then that same day, I ran into another early Valentine from the Universe, in the form of this video:

13,777 views on "Ladybug Love-In - Valentine Special" ... [​IMG] 13 and 777... 777 like the lightning strike, connecting above and below - Heaven and Earth - via an electric discharge...

"Love-In" ... Indeed, my Love is within, "it was in me all along"... [​IMG]

13777S.jpg

(I haven't watched the video, I felt the point had been made)

Plume likes this.
  19. Karin

Karin Trailblazer

Another early Valentine from the Universe, just now...

23,222 views on "Cosmic Gate - Tonight"

23 like W and 222 ... And 23222 adds up to 11... The gate...

Oh man, I wish I'd go through a cosmic gate tonight! ;)

"If all pathways
    Just led to now
    Then all I’ve been through
    Was worth it somehow
    For every treasure
    That’s lost and found
    Through open doorways
    When the lights have burned out…
    All I want
    Is to be with you
    And feel like I am someone new
    I could breathe
    If we just lay down here tonight
    All I want
    Is to be with you
    I feel you close in all I do I can see;
    You light my way so clear tonight…"

23222S.jpg

Edit: LOL, as I cliqued on the link above again I see it now has 23230 views... 23-23, W-W, lol! And as I wanted to update that post with this screen shot, I needed to downsize it and saw I had originally cropped it to 11.111 inches... Unplanned, once again. Through the 11 gate indeed! :)

23230bS.jpg

Last edited: Feb 13, 2018 at 1:17 PM
  20. Karin

Karin Trailblazer

Another cool sync this afternoon!

I was at my desk watching the video "Playing With The Hybrids" by Bridget Nielsen, Gabe Salomon and Wieteke Koolhof, when movement in the corner of my eyes attracted my attention. This big skink was right there on the carpet looking at me, less than three feet away! :eek: I have never seen those inside the house before! :eek: Good thing my camera was right next to my computer. I would have helped him out but it ran away in a flash as soon as I started getting up from my chair.

SkinkS.jpg

It is still around the house, I saw it in the bathroom after that. It's going to be a challenge to catch it, it's quick!

I told Wieteke about it and she laughed because she had just had a dream last night with mini-snakes of the same color as this skink, with a red head! :eek: And those skink are lizard that are very snake-like, even though this one had feet, they shine and move like snakes. :eek:

Plume likes this.