Gamma oscillations

Discussion in 'Philosophical, Scientific and (Para-)Psychological' started by Karin, Jul 24, 2015.

1. Karin

Karin Trailblazer

Two days ago I took pictures of my crystal ball on my altar again, and saw a bunch of things but nothing spectacular enough to share. One of those was a clear cigarette with the glowing tip, and what looked like vague rabbit smoking it. As I was taking pictures, I accidentally knocked one of my altar characters down, so it appeared to be lying down next to the ball on the photos. I was giggling to myself about bunnies being laid. Again, that was just my crazy imagination running wild and me amusing myself, and I would never have mentioned it, except that the same day, I saw a bunny cloud lying down, with the whole sky on top of it... Another bunny being laid! LMAO!

SkyS.jpg SkybS.jpg

2. Shu-Man

Shu-Man Vanguard

Nothing charges a Crystal better than Mother Nature herself! :) Just lay it upon the Earth and let nature take over! :cool:

I like to do "Full Moon" charging as well. I am nocturnal in nature, so I find the Moon's blessing to be very powerful to me.

I just received my new order of Crystals for my next batch of Crystal Amplifiers. One of them is a large 6 inch base that I plan on creating a large 3 ft "Showcase" piece for. The Crystal is gorgeous. Last night I practiced making a bigger Amplifier.
    http://s1306.photobucket.com/user/Lionheart78/story

Karin likes this.
  3. Karin

Karin Trailblazer

Oh wow Shu-Man, those are so great! Magnificent!

And you know what, I had seen one via Plume a few weeks ago, I knew that you were making those, but I had NOT realized the parallel with me putting that crystal at the root of my tree until now! :eek: Maybe that's what inspired me to do so, but really, I had completely forgotten.

Wow, that is SO COOL!!!!!

Last edited: Jan 10, 2018
    Shu-Man likes this.
  4. Karin

Karin Trailblazer

Well now Shu-Man I am wondering about something! :eek: Yesterday morning, right BEFORE I put my crystal at the root of the tree, I did practice your doorway method for about 30 minutes. I did not mention it on your thread because I did not think I succeeded, but now I can't help but wonder if I did not synchronized with you in a way, placing that crystal at the root of the tree right after that! :eek:

I had thought about putting it there the night before, after my friend suggested I place it in the dirt. And I had seen a picture of your trees before but had forgotten about it. But still, it IS very interesting timing that I actually did it at the same time as I followed your method, that was intended precisely to synchronize!

Plume and Shu-Man like this.
  5. Karin

Karin Trailblazer

Wow, just saw this dragon spitting fire in the evening sky! :eek:

I'll take this as another synchronistic hello linked to you, Shu-Man! :) Maybe that's also why I saw so many dragons this past week! That motivates me to practice your method more. :)

DragonS.jpg

DragonbS.jpg

Shu-Man likes this.
  6. Shu-Man

Shu-Man Vanguard

Thank You. They are what inspired me to share this Doorway technique with everyone here. This is what happens when you open the right "Doorway". I am living proof of that. I don't need any more prompting to keep going.

7. Karin

Karin Trailblazer

I'll share a summary of what I wrote above on your thread too soon!

Shu-Man likes this.
  8. Shu-Man

Shu-Man Vanguard

I have heard a number of people in the past year that say I have visited them in one way or another. Nameless just said that yesterday.

About 2 years ago I had a Artist airbrush me a shirt. The design of the shirt was to be a one of our Dragon Sculptures, with our company name and Logo, Primitive Origins, air brushed on it as well. I gave the gentleman all the freedom in the World to create what he wished. We just gave him the "theme" of the design and let him go at it. The shirt came out awesome, but what was even more unique is that he unknowingly airbrushed my face into the design as well. When I questioned him about that, he told me stories of how he spoke to me at night and could swear I was visiting there often. He is a Vietnam Veteran and was badly effected by the war. So, he did actually have, what they called "hallucinations" often.

I know synchronization and kinds of "other goodies" are going to be the result of this practice. Just you all wait and see! :):cool:

Nameless, Plume and Karin like this.
  9. Shu-Man

Shu-Man Vanguard

Cool. I have to go eat now. Tonight/later, I will log back in. I need to share today's Phase session teachings.

Karin likes this.
  10. Shu-Man

Shu-Man Vanguard

I have heard a number of people in the past year that say I have visited them in one way or another. Nameless just said that yesterday.

About 2 years ago I had a Artist airbrush me a shirt. The design of the shirt was to be a one of our Dragon Sculptures, with our company name and Logo, Primitive Origins. ir brushed in it as well. I gave the gentleman all the freedom in the World to create what he wished. We just gave him the "theme" of the design and let him go at it. The shirt came out awesome, but what was even more unique is that he unknowingly airbrushed my face into the design as well. When I questioned him about that, he told me stories of how he spoke to me at night and could swear I was visiting there often. He is a Vietnam Veteran and was badly effected by the war. So, he did actually have, what they called "hallucinations" often.

I know synchronization and kinds of "other goodies" are going to be the result of this practice. Just you all wait and see! :):cool:
    Awesome. Totally awesome! :cool:

Karin likes this.
  11. Karin

Karin Trailblazer

Well, WOOOHOOO to that! :cool:

Shu-Man likes this.
  12. Plume

Plume Trailblazer

:) Goodies:D
    Awesome!!!

Karin and Shu-Man like this.
  13. Karin

Karin Trailblazer

~ WARNING: The following post contains silly and childish material. Serious adults, please abstain ~

Yesterday, I once again left my desk while YouYube autoplay was still on, and when I came back, this one was playing, with 2023232 views! :eek: Never heard before.

2-0-23-23-2 ... 2 and 0 like Origin, and two 23's, 23 like "double-you"... [​IMG][​IMG]

And IIO ... like "I' "I" "O", two "I's" and the Origin, again! Matches 2-0... [​IMG][​IMG]

Not only I see 2's and twins all over the above, this song also has very sweet love lyrics:

I never knew a love
    A love that could be sweeter

Awwww, I LOOOOVE this! I totally took it as a love letter from the Universe.

23bS.jpg

Then about two hours after seeing and realizing the above (which I had immediately written on facebook), I prepared an egg and what do I see? Freaking twin yolks! :eek: Awwww HOW CUTE!!!! [​IMG][​IMG]

And they look like two people, one female (the left one), and one male (the right one). I can tell because he has an appendage sticking out! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

The two yolks also look like two number 8's... ∞∞

Call me crazy, in my mind it also totally links with 2-0-23-23-2 views on the "IIO - Is It Love" video. Because here we have One egg ("O"), with two yolks (2-0, and II-O). And it looks like two people, twins, links to 23, W, "double you".

That is SO CUTE!!!!! [​IMG][​IMG] Nothing could ever compare to being romanced by Universe, it is the sweetest thing! [​IMG][​IMG]

EggS.jpg

And here's the link to the song:

14. Karin

Karin Trailblazer

Today 1/11/11 (because 2018 = 2+0+1+8 = 11), I had a dental appointment at 11 am... How funny I have my pearly whites cleaned on an 11111 day at 11! Going through the pearly gates? ;)

BTW it wasn't planned. I called to schedule an appointment this morning, and they had just had a cancelation for 11 am so they asked me if I wanted to come in.

15. Karin

Karin Trailblazer

~ Flower Fairies ~

It is back in the 80's in beautiful Florida, so I took some flower pictures, here right in front of my desk window...

Flower4S.jpg Flower2S.jpg

... and a synchronistic flower fairy showed up in one of the pictures, wearing a beautiful dress! Awwwww! [​IMG]

Flower3S.jpg Flower3bS.jpg

Nameless and Plume like this.
  16. Plume

Plume Trailblazer

Oh ! Nice ...80 degree your way :rolleyes:
    it was a Baumi + 8 today and all the snow from the tin roofs building felled. :D
    :confused: It’s all going to be an ice world now :cool:
    :) But it sure looks nice and shiny with the sun;)

Karin likes this.
  17. Karin

Karin Trailblazer

Another favorite seen in the river today! [​IMG]

Water2S.jpg

18. Karin

Karin Trailblazer

When you're watching the river, then realize that the river is watching you... ;)

RiverS.jpg

RiverbS.jpg

19. Karin

Karin Trailblazer

~ Crystal Ball Sights ~

Another dragon...

Ball1S.jpg Ball1bS.jpg

A dark profile...

Ball2S.jpg

And an interesting one. Third picture is a similar view of the ball, but with a slight tilt, and fourth picture is the exact same photo as the third one but rotated 90 degrees.

Ball4S.jpg Ball4bS.jpg

Ball4cS.jpg Ball4dS.jpg

20. Karin

Karin Trailblazer

That's a first! :eek: This morning I opened the garage door to throw something in the trash and a bird flew in, STRAIGHT TO MY BED. Symbols, symbols! :eek:

BirdS.jpg Bird2S.jpg

The second picture, where it's perched on the hanging lamp above my bed, makes me think of Kundalini, with the spine segments and the electric wire spiraling up/down...

It's a wren, similar bird to those who were nesting in our garage last year.

Oh I forgot: yesterday evening I found a very cute little down feather, a grey one, that had been blown right in front of my door. :)

FeatherS.jpg

Last edited: Jan 15, 2018
    Plume likes this.