Gamma oscillations

Discussion in 'Philosophical, Scientific and (Para-)Psychological' started by Karin, Jul 24, 2015.

1. Karin

Karin Trailblazer

333's unchained today!

First, I was listening to the magnificent Deadmau5 "Half Baked Melody", and this showed up on the side bar...

333eS.jpg

That's two 333's right there on each side of the "Half Baked Melody"... Now what's funny here - and I don't remember if I mentioned this before on this thread or not - is that a friend of mine told me a few days ago that he made a "Bashar Music" playlist on YouTube with several Deadmau5 songs that remind him of Bashar... We have "Imaginary Friends", "Right This Second", "Hybrid" and "GG", as in "Going Gamma"... Ha ha ha ha!!!!! That is TOO FUNNY!!!! Just when I think I have seen it all, the Universe outdoes Itself again! Woop woop!

BasharS.jpg

That being said, Deadmau5 has not finished the "Half Baked Melody" yet, so it ends abruptly while it's building up to epic levels... That's a shame! What happened to the climax? :mad:

Then I went grocery shopping and saw two interesting cloud sights on the parking lot, then went in and bought this squash for $3.33... Yep I want this one! :D Nice way to make it three 333's! They like it in threes... :)

24799575_1883635705299247_4676954792230244211_oS.jpg

And here are the cloud sights on the parking lot, same time:

The hitchhiker of the galaxy...

SkyS.jpg SkybS.jpg

And the Bunny, of course! Awwwwwww I LOOOOOVE you bunnies!!!!!! [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sky2S.jpg Sky2bS.jpg

Last edited: Dec 5, 2017 at 5:40 PM
    Plume likes this.
  2. Plume

Plume Trailblazer

You posted at 4:33 and 5:33 ;)

Karin likes this.
  3. Karin

Karin Trailblazer

Oh yes! :eek: Good Lord!

Fun thing is that's always a surprise after the fact, because the posting time only shows up later. At first it only says "25 minutes ago", etc...

Plume likes this.
  4. Karin

Karin Trailblazer

That's so sweet! :eek: I am currently improving the style and format of my story, and I am resizing all the pictures to the same standard width. Look what the size of my imaginary friend was: 3.33"! :eek: In the draft, I had simply inserted the relevant pictures at the relevant spots, sizing them by hand with the mouse, so 3.33" was totally unplanned. None of the other 100 pictures were 3.33"! What an awesome sync, knowing I call my friend 333! That's so sweet!

333S.jpg

Plume likes this.
  5. Karin

Karin Trailblazer

There has been something going on in the past 3 months, I just got another confirmation of this.

In the past three months, I have lost three male friends I had been linked to for a few years. One of them cut the contact, another one disappeared, and I was just notified the third one was in a severe accident and is in the hospital, status unknown.

That added to the fact that in the past weeks I experienced this weird shift where suddenly ET stories I had bought into appeared like Santa Cloud make-believe stories, and I had to distance myself from the previous version of my imaginary friend. There is something going on here, a kind of disconnection from energetic bonds, it seems... :confused:

I hope you won't disappear, Plume! Please don't! So far all my close female friends are still around, so that's reassuring.

Plume likes this.
  6. Plume

Plume Trailblazer

Moi ...disappear :eek: where would I go :confused:
    Who would understand me or even take time to Imagine that crazy ideas are possible.
    No way!!!your are all stuck with my silliness :D
    I just can't wait to find more time to play and post fun things like photos of clouds maybe and my cards. They are feeling a bit lonely on my desk :oops: I am waiting for snow to go make patterns of cool Circles.
    And I am on a mission , not to forget I need all the good magician in the coming year;)
    The dinosaur are consuming me big time. It has to be done for February :confused: somehow I find this date comfort in knowing it is a short period ...of pure madness for sure ... but still comforting I guess...

Mmm..
    You are evolving maybe ...and people have places to go :rolleyes:
    I have a small circle of friends and if I lose a few I would be pretty lonely in this field of interest.
    How is the book :)?

And BTW your are precious here with your great experiences. We should be asking that question... don't go away;)

Karin likes this.
  7. Karin

Karin Trailblazer

Awww thanks Plume! [​IMG] I LOVE YOU!!!!!

The book is done, but now I am improving style and format. That's going to take a while. It's not high literature, mind you, but it was really good to have the whole story down. I felt this huge drive to write it down, for my own sake. I did mention it on Facebook when posting the 333 sync above, and I already got several friends who said they really want to read it. So I guess when it's ready I will share it privately with those I know well who expressed interest, and we'll see what happen.

Plume likes this.
  8. Plume

Plume Trailblazer

❤️ :D Love you too!!!!
    ;)

Karin likes this.
  9. Plume

Plume Trailblazer

Eh ! Did you notice that the heart you posted is not seen but mine is. They are the same???You want to know my secret?:D ( discover this by accident):rolleyes: when typing on my phone words or symbols appear above my key board so I can replace the word. Funny that it works like a word and not an image o_O

Karin likes this.
  10. Karin

Karin Trailblazer

You don't see the heart I posted? :eek: I can see it. I thought everyone could! :eek: Yours is not exactly the same. Similar, but brighter.

11. Plume

Plume Trailblazer

Yes I do see the heart but only when log in and on the Gamma thread, not on the page of new post. One my phone if I just press the icon the page that shows new post come on and yours has only a sort of thing but mine was appearant ❤️ Just thought it was interesting that the Iphone give these replacements to words and if you use them it shows just like a letter or a word.
    When loged in your heart is on the thread has an image to be, but still not like a heart until I go on the actual thread.

Karin likes this.
  12. Plume

Plume Trailblazer

Funny i am trying to put this parentheses with the letter IMG and it won't do it.

Karin likes this.
  13. Karin

Karin Trailblazer

Ah OK. Thanks, interesting!

I simply copy-paste the heart from Facebook to here and it shows. I don't know if it treats it as an image or as a word.

Plume likes this.
  14. Karin

Karin Trailblazer

Yesterday I noticed that there were 31,888 words in my story after the last revision, so I thought I'll consider it final and release the Kraken, lol. I shared it privately with a few close friends who had expressed interest.

Then I went to Target to buy a new exercise ball for my son, because his old one literally ripped open, and the total with tax was $18.81. I thought to myself, cool number! Then I inserted my Target card to pay and it dropped down to $17.72 with the 5% off. Damn, lol!

Then on the way back I stopped at the grocery store, and the grocery total was... $118.81... Goodness, another 18.81! [​IMG]

18.81 makes me think of:

1 ∞ and ∞ 1... "The One is the All and the All are the One"...

11881.jpg

Now in that grocery bill there was $18.82 worth of salmon... Wow, just one cent off a THIRD 18.81, lol! You still some fine tuning to do with your mastery of synchronicity, Higher Self! ;)

Plume likes this.
  15. Karin

Karin Trailblazer

16. Karin

Karin Trailblazer

~ Latest Synchronistic Sights ~

This one was parked across from me on the parking lot yesterday, at another musical event:

24883245_1885528091776675_8000275018963322764_oSS.jpg

The day before I also say this one in the sky... [​IMG]

There seems to be big letters above it but they don't form any meaningful word, as far as I can tell.

ETS.jpg ETbS.jpg

I also saw something in my egg. First I noticed what looked like a cute little wing. On the left of it, I saw something looking like a vague head shape with a nose and a smile, and looking closer it almost looks like a bunny. Egg sightings have become very rare these days.

Egg2S.jpg Egg5S.jpg

EggS.jpg Egg4S.jpg Egg3S.jpg

17. Plume

Plume Trailblazer

Eh! You want to have a solstice party;):)

Karin likes this.
  18. Karin

Karin Trailblazer

Sure! What kind of party? If it's a non-physical one, I can try, but I haven't been in the non-physical in over a year.

Funny you would mention a solstice party, because I just got a 12021 sync...

First I saw 1111007 views on Stellardrone's album "Light Years", published on 7/11...

1111 and 007, like Mr. Bond? In addition, 1111007 adds up to 11 again...

StellarbS.jpg

Then, as I was listening to this album, I really like "Airglow" in there, so I looked for a video with the single, and I found two, both with cool numbers!

12021 on the first one... 12 reflects 21, with the O of "Origin" in the center.

99033 on the second one... 99 and 33 with O in the center again... 99 as my birth name number, and 33 as... well, 33.

StellarS.jpg StellarcS.jpg

So nice trio of syncs here, all three on Stellardrone.

And here's "Airglow":

Plume likes this.
  19. Plume

Plume Trailblazer

Ok its on a thread that Bee started ...so any suggestions is welcome. :confused:
    ...To be continued and yes its in the NP
    :)

Karin likes this.
  20. Karin

Karin Trailblazer

I've got 2222 likes! :)

2222S.jpg