Gamma oscillations

Discussion in 'Philosophical, Scientific and (Para-)Psychological' started by Karin, Jul 24, 2015.

1. Plume

Plume Trailblazer

And playing we know that practice , its the only way. ;) No expectations just move energy with an intention and focus and see what come out. Got to break eggs to make an omelette and with love in the intention to create a great breakfast is the keys.
    jeez! I sound too serious now :confused:
    Tourloo;)

2. Karin

Karin Trailblazer

Ladies and Gentlemen, I am officially announcing that I am now a permanent resident of Wonderland and I am so HAPPY!!! Woohooooooo!!!!!!

[​IMG] MAGICS all around! [​IMG] Life is GRAND! [​IMG]

The old life is forever gone, I can't even believe it ever existed.

Bring on full power, Universe, and let's ROCK IT together! [​IMG]

Plume likes this.
  3. Plume

Plume Trailblazer

Thats the spirit!!!!:D

Karin likes this.
  4. Karin

Karin Trailblazer

~ Synchronicity in Time and Space ~

Three sightings these pas three days, that visibly illustrate synchronicity in time and space and the "hall of mirrors" nature of physical reality.

On Sunday I photographed this green grasshopper in the distance. I had not seen that there was a little brown one on her back, and I had not seen that the dry leaf in the background is in the shape of a brown grasshopper! Here we have a direct reflection.

GrasshoppersS.jpg GrasshoppersbS.jpg

Yesterday Monday I photographed that lizard wrestling with a big Earthworm. I had not seen that in the background there is a dry leaf looking like a lizard eating something! Another direct reflection!

Lizard2S.jpg Lizard2bS.jpg

And this morning, I saw that video link on a friend's timeline and checked it out, listening to random bits here and there. Look what I run into! There is a nice reflection on his coat that looks like a face and mirrors the speaker's face! Ha ha ha! With BREAKTHROUGH ENERGY right below, for good measure!

Vid1S.jpg Vid2S.jpg

(Note that I am not endorsing the content of this video, I know nothing about it or the speaker.)

So I find all this so cool. I get so excited when I see this. It makes me wonder if these shapes we see around us do indeed reflect something! In the cases above it is obvious what they reflect, because the actual real subject is right next to the shape. But maybe when we see fairy shapes in flowers, the real fairy is also right next to it, even if invisible to our physical eyes... :)

And synchronicity is how it all works! CO-INCIDENCE! Woohooo!!!!!

Plume likes this.
  5. Karin

Karin Trailblazer

~ Halloween Fun ~

Halloween's comin'... :rolleyes:

What's in that hole I wonder?
    Oh, it's not a hole, it's an eye!
    And it is saying Hi!
    Goodness the eye just fell off...
    The I-eye in the sockET was a Bee

Bee1S.jpg Bee1cS.jpg

Bee2bS.jpg

Plume likes this.
  6. Karin

Karin Trailblazer

Look at this cute little tan bunny that photobombed that flower picture! :D

That was another surprise! I had not noticed this bunny when I took the picture. :)

Flower2S.jpg

Flower2bS.jpg Flower2cS.jpg

7. Karin

Karin Trailblazer

~ Flower Fun ~

Wow the amazing fun I had with these flowers on Sunday! I saw so many things in them, it was great!

First sighting: Insectoid!

Flowers4S.jpg Flowers4bS.jpg

Flowers5S.jpg Flowers5bS.jpg

Second sighting: Open-arm embrace!

Flowers3S.jpg Flowers3bS.jpg

Third sighting: Peeking through!

Flower6S.jpg Flower6bS.jpg

8. Karin

Karin Trailblazer

~ Sky Sights ~

Non-stop these days. That's just a small sample, all taken on Sunday.

First one's the coolest! :D

Sky13S.jpg Sky13bS.jpg

Sky4S.jpg Sky4bS.jpg

Sky2S.jpg Sky2bS.jpg

Sky12S.jpg Sky12cS.jpg

Sky14S.jpg Sky14bS.jpg

Plume likes this.
  9. Plume

Plume Trailblazer

fascinating the reflection and mirror images....

Karin likes this.
  10. Karin

Karin Trailblazer

"There is a great correlation between what you think of as creativity, altered states of consciousness, play, and 'spiritual' development. ... When you think 'Life is earnest,' and decide to put away childish things, then often you lose sight of your own creativity and become so deadly serious that you cannot play, even mentally. Spiritual development becomes a goal that must be attained. The goal is to be achieved through hard work, and as long as you believe this you do not understand what the spirit is."

~ P.302 of "The 'Unknown' Reality: Volume Two (A Seth Book)" by Jane Roberts

11. Karin

Karin Trailblazer

~ YouTube Sights ~

Seen yesterday:

133000 views and 999 likes on "Insigma - Open Your Eyes"... :)

133999S.jpg

And speaking of Wonderland... 1111187 views on "Fluke - Zion"... Five ONE's...

In Kabbalah, Zion, or Tzion, is the spiritual point from which reality emerges. And look at the channel name: WWOLANDD... Not far from WOnderLAND!

No, it's not a FLUKE! ;)

BTW, it's through another tune from FLUKE that I experienced one of the most mind-blowing, meaningful and striking sync ever, two years ago, and that one was a stunning personal message from beyond. That's wasn't a FLUKE either.

11111S.jpg

Interestingly, "Fluke - Zion" is part of soundtrack of "The Matrix Reloaded"... And how did NEO (the ONE), get out of the Matrix? He followed the WHITE RABBIT that led him to TRINITY... ;)

And speaking of ONE's and TRINITY, yesterday was 10/10/2017 = 10/10/10 = 1/1/1 = 3... ;)

And today is 10/11/2017 = 10/11/10 = 1/11/1 ... ONE's again...

12. Karin

Karin Trailblazer

OMG that was so sweet! I was in my yard yesterday when this beautiful skipper landed right in front of my face. It made my heart skip a few beats and my mouth say "OMG!"... I even had to slowly take a few steps back to frame it correctly. I see several things in the background that are meaningful to me. [​IMG]

Butterfly2S.jpg ButterflyS.jpg

Then it flew on the other side of the fence, and I followed it there wondering what it was leading me too. I did not know where it was, but noticed these little daisies, and thought to myself it would be nice if there was a bug on them to photograph, and BOOM, my little skipper friend showed up on one of them! [​IMG]

Butterfly3S.jpg

And next to the daisies were several dry leaves hanging there... :)

Being1S.jpg Being1bSb.jpg

Being2Sb.jpg Being2bS.jpg

Then I pointed my camera to the sky, and photographed the magnificent display of the sun about to come out behind the clouds, and I only saw later that the first picture I took shows a rainbow bunny! :eek: Nice surprise! [​IMG]

SkyS.jpg SkybS.jpg

Plume likes this.
  13. Plume

Plume Trailblazer

It was 3:33 when I open the page to this site :D
    Perfect.
    And so true that quote from Jane.
    I had a feeling that it is not such a bad thing to be like a child:rolleyes: might as well get there playing if that is the formula;)

Karin likes this.
  14. Karin

Karin Trailblazer

Interesting what I just read on a friend's Facebook today. It reflects my ideas on something we discussed elsewhere, Plume. Not saying that the following is "the truth", but I wanted to point out it reflects my mind. I am seeing so many such reflections these days, including some stunning ones I will post later.

"The greatest threats to humanity are not external; it is the continuing lack of self-knowledge. Think of it; most people don’t know where they are going at death and they don’t know where they come from before birth? In addition they don’t know why they are here or what they truly are? People quickly assimilate into a world devoid of self-knowing and accept the many collective customs, beliefs and conclusions that surround them. This complete lack of self-knowledge makes humans easy prey for all sorts of flawed beliefs. In my 40 years of inner exploration I have found no evidence of external threats. We are immortal, powerful, beings that create our reality. We are amazing multidimensional beings just beginning to awaken to our true potential. We create our own prison when we settle for flawed man-made beliefs and conclusions of any kind. The key is to become an active explorer of consciousness, reject the fear, and obtain the answers for yourself." ~ William Buhlman

Plume likes this.
  15. Plume

Plume Trailblazer

Exactly that , reject the fear, this is where it can get muddy when you actually become aware that there is some individual and collective created form of energy that only suck the energy of other for survival and I think ow we relate to it is the hard part. We dont have to look far to see this in our relationships just in own little world.
    I feel being neutral about it is good enough because either option seam to be to much of an association.
    This is obviously a good subject and we certainely can go on with this. ;)
    It is a bit charge in what we think about it and its probably needs to be explore. I speak for myself of course, but I do sense that we are not alone in that exploration and only shining light on the dark we can see where its weak and no need to be attached to it in any way.

Karin likes this.
  16. Karin

Karin Trailblazer

I agree the words "rejecting fear" is an unfortunate choice. Rejecting something is as validating as believing in it. It gives it as much power. "Choosing something else than fear" would be better. "Choosing what we prefer", is best.

I do not believe this one second, to be honest. Do those exist in other people's worlds? Yes, it looks like some encounter them. Do they exist in mine? No. I have never seen anything like that. Why would I want to pay attention to stories about energy-sucking entities? It does not make any sense to me. Would I pay attention to a story about an evil eight-footed bear with wings and long teeth? If it appears in front of me, yes. But if someone tells me their friend's cousin saw one, no. Just like I don't believe in chem trails, flat Earth, global warming or the pizza gate, or all these conspiracy theories. Why? Because that's not the kind of stories I prefer. I have removed myself from anyone buying into this stuff, I have no patience for this. Just like I change the channel when the local news come on with who killed whom and who raped whom. That is simply not what I prefer to pay attention to. Did those happen in some people's life? Yes, looks like it. Do I care? No. Everyone is free to create whatever reality they wish to create. If a killer or rapist attacks me, then I will need to pay attention. Maybe one day I will find myself alone, if so, then so be it. I am pretty much a hermit already. But I am done perpetuating the victim-abuser and disempowerment games, just like I wish to be done perpetuating the Earth game as soon as I can.

More and more I do not believe in aliens or UFOs either, I have to say. Have I ever seen any? No. That's the transition I am currently making. I have already distanced myself from most of these alien stories, but there were some that were dear to my heart that I invested a lot of energy into and that did bring me a lot of joy in return and changed the way I perceive my own "real world", and for that I will be forever grateful. The impact of these make-believe stories was huge for me, and that impact WAS real. But do I really wish to keep spending energy in this direction? As of today I am not sure. As long as they bring me joy, yes; when they don't anymore, no.

Now I can see how some would be interested in exploring everything, fearful theories included, while staying detached, kind of like a biologist studies nature or an anthropologist studies some remote tribes. I have nothing against that, if that's your calling and excitement, then awesome! There is no right or wrong way to do things, just what we prefer.

I wanted to add, I really appreciate our discussions, Plume. It really helps me to be able to discuss my views and feelings in a open-hearted way.

Last edited: Oct 13, 2017
    Plume likes this.
  17. Karin

Karin Trailblazer

So today's Friday the 13th, "the day of the Trickster". I was wondering what would happen... ;)

I wasn't disappointed.

First of all, I have started reading Darryl Anka's book "Shards of a Shattered Mirror", and what do I read today Friday the 13th? Chapter 9 about Rusalka the rabbit-shaped pooka, who is a trickster. [​IMG] Well, well, well, doesn't that ring a few bells. A goddam chorus of hell's bells, LOL. In addition, this rabbit trickster poisoned a Sage because she was acquiring too much power. And who had a trickster tell her about Rasputin who was poisoned at age 47 (my age) because he had too much power? And who subsequently saw the Devil and felt a deep injection of poison? Me, Myself and I. Ha ha ha, priceless. (BTW, all it took was a simple suggestion, all the rest, the poison and subsequent storm, the Devil projections and all, I made themselves and it was reflected all around in physical reality. I saw it happening, it was all powered by my own energy.)

EVERYTHING is so reflective these days.

More happened today that I'll post next.

This story of rabbit pooka also reminds me of this picture I took on September 29... ;)

Heart23fS.jpg

18. Karin

Karin Trailblazer

Here's another thing that happened today Friday the 13th:

I was inside all morning and just stepped out the front door with my camera and what do I see? A passion butterfly in the distance, and I have seen almost no butterflies in my butterfly garden since hurricane Irma. The butterfly goes straight to my passion flower vines, and I am framing it when I see that lizard quickly climb on the vine, and in front of my eyes it leaps onto the butterfly and they both fall down in the bush disappearing from my view. Then the lizard seems to come out the bush to show me his trophy. SON OF A BITCH! Damn you, eating my passion butterfly in front of me and bragging about it!

LizardS.jpg

Now mind you, I know that's what lizards do, they are great allies, eating all kinds of garden pests and themselves serving as food to birds. However, I think there is a symbolic message for me in there of course, as once again that is a HELL of a timing! Whoever wants to eat my passion will have to face my wrath!

Oh I forgot the most important: I posted the above photo immediately on my Facebook. When I looked at my wall again, it showed "13 minutes later"... That's when I saw that I had posted that picture at... 1:13pm! 1:13 on 10/13... Need I say anything more?

And here's a photo taken at the same time as the passion butterfly killing by the lizard. Except this one I pressed the camera trigger at the wrong time (that's not what I intended to photograph). Interesting what shows up... Is that the "green in the face"? [​IMG]

Green2S.jpg Green2bSb.jpg

Happy Friday the 13 to you too. ;)

I laughed after I wrote that, I wasn't sure why... Then it hit me: "Happy Friday the 13th to you two!" Ha ha ha, I knew there were two! ;)

Oh look! The "green in the face" is in the TRIANGLE...

Triangle1S.jpg Triangle2S.jpg

And here's another pic of the same one, with a little heart-shaped drop next to it...

Lizard2S.jpg Lizard2bS.jpg

Plume likes this.
  19. Karin

Karin Trailblazer

I ran into that one yesterday, but it fits well fro a Friday the 13th.

"I AM HERE TO WAKE YOU UP!"

Indeed, that's what Tricksters are here for.

20. Karin

Karin Trailblazer

Now that I am done with Friday the 13th, here's what happened yesterday. ;)

Remember what I wrote on Monday?

On Wednesday I ran into this:

33 and 555 in the number of views of "Power Mix", and 999 comments... ;) And at the beginning of the video the DJ yells "Let's rock this place!", ha ha!

Also "TMF Awards"... as in "Too Much Fun Awards"? ;) There is no such thing as too much fun!

33555999S.jpg