Gamma oscillations

Discussion in 'Philosophical, Scientific and (Para-)Psychological' started by Karin, Jul 24, 2015.

1. Karin

Karin Trailblazer

More sights today... :)

Tree2S.jpg Tree2bS.jpg

StoneS.jpg StonebS.jpg

Plume and Nameless like this.
  2. Karin

Karin Trailblazer

Fiery cloud serpent in the West last night...

SerpentS.jpg

Plume likes this.
  3. Plume

Plume Trailblazer

Wow! What a sky :eek:
    Hope your are safe and the storm will not cause to much damage your way. Looks awful and very sad to see all that destruction of the nature and the poor creatures that will lose there homes. :(

Last edited: Sep 10, 2017
    Karin likes this.
  4. Plume

Plume Trailblazer

Oh ! I like the colors on the swallow tail, the first one in particular. I have to come up with some idea for the Dinosaurs :cool: at the museum they like the Blue though:( ... the first one that I did , but I am not so kean to reproduce another one like that. o_O Not fund of blue feather anymore... I like the red and earthy ones :rolleyes: and maybe a vibrant colour here and there.
    Thanks for that good analysis on how all this magic is possible. Not that I doubt myself but there is a slpit second that my exitement is mix with worry and that it wont be what I expect so in that instant , which is very short but in the same energy feel has being happy , I quickly move to draw a card and it always make me very happy and suprise , funny just after that I still have that thought that it will one day not be magical. So It take an effort to remove those thoughts and be in the moment. Jeez! That must be on of our biggest obstacles we have , our mind playing trick like this luring us into doubt and fear.
    Like a dance back and fourth.
    I know that you know that;)

Karin likes this.
  5. Karin

Karin Trailblazer

That is SO TRUE, the mind playing tricks. I just had another demonstration of this a couple weeks ago. A skillful injection of "venom" deep into my core by a very skilled "co-creator" (let's call it that), and I watched myself react to it, and the hell it raised within. I literally watched it being born and swirl around in my consciousness and gain momentum. It was so obvious this storm within was fueled and amplified BY MY OWN MIND, including the fact that my mind labeled it as evil. I could see it as it was happening, and I knew what was going on, yet it was very difficult to control. It becomes obsessive thoughts, anxiety, the edge of panic, and you feel like you're about to go insane. It was another exercise in balance, keeping balance in the storm, not offering resistance, and staying centered until it looses momentum on its own. So totally, the mind can trick itself it nasty ways, and since the outside reflects the inside, you can also see the devil show up around, which amplifies everything even further. Note to the Universe: I am in no hurry to try that one again.

Anyways, two weeks ago, I found huge relief in a tool that was taught to me by Arjun during my channeling session with Wieteke Koolhof, back in March. Back then, Arjun had correctly seen that I had recently had trouble maintaining balance (another similar but milder situation, of which I had not said a word about to anyone, so Arjun totally nailed this one and several others, it was stunning). This tool is a visualization exercise that helps balancing both hemispheres of the brain. It goes as follows (in my own words based on what Arjun taught me):

In a relaxed and meditative state, lying or sitting with your eyes closed, imagine the infinity symbol in your brain, covering both hemispheres. One loop covers the left hemisphere, and one loop covers the right hemisphere, and they cross in the center. Make sure that you keep breathing during this exercise. Don't hold your breath. Now imagine a little light in your brain, traveling along the path of this infinity symbol, from the left hemisphere to the right hemisphere and back and forth, like a little wagon moving on a train track. Start slowly, visualizing this light move around your brain on the infinity pattern, then start increasing the tempo. Increase more and more at your own pace, till the light is buzzing around the infinity symbol, to a point where it goes so fast that it seems the whole symbol is illuminated. At this point, take a deep breath in, and as you blow it out, imagine the whole infinity symbol brightly illuminated and expanding, through your brain out of your head, expanding into infinity.

I made this picture to illustrate:

BrainSbS.jpg

Wow it was HUGELY effective to take the panic away. By the way, Arjun told me it was my Sassani friend who shared that tool with me... :)

Once again, I highly recommend Wieteke's channeling sessions.
    http://design4awareness.com/website/
    https://www.facebook.com/CosmicHealingConnection/

Plume likes this.
  6. Karin

Karin Trailblazer

By the way, since this happened, I have found myself very repelled by The Magdalen Manuscript. I don't want to touch it with a 10 foot pole. I want nothing to do with these techniques, stories and philosphies. I have no idea if it's related to what happened, but somehow I think so, since I felt so much resonance in the first pages already. This episode kind of reinforced my idea that I prefer to let everything unfold naturally. These forces are very powerful and very wild, and the less the mind is involved, the better.

Nameless likes this.
  7. Bee

Bee Navigator Staff Member

So beautiful!

:)

Karin and Plume like this.
  8. Karin

Karin Trailblazer

Most of the storm has passed us, we are fine. A tree fell down and took the corner of the roof down. We are very lucky it fell down sideways and not dead center on the house. Sadly, it was my dear tree with the big number 3 on ot and all the little hearts and bunny on it.

Power's been out since 7pm last night, curfew's on till 7pm tonight. We slept in the bathroom and walking closet last night.

Bee and subtle traveler like this.
  9. subtle traveler

subtle traveler Vanguard

Glad that you and your family are safe.

Karin likes this.
  10. Plume

Plume Trailblazer

o_O Must if been scary... all that wind and rain.
    Lots of cleanup a bet. :cool:
    Ever thought of moving north:D like Canada:)

Karin likes this.
  11. Karin

Karin Trailblazer

Thanks, ST and Plume.

No Plume, Florida is like Heaven on Earth for me. I love it, fauna, flora, bugs, lizards, heat, and even humidity. Anything below 78F is too cold for me. One cannot have Heaven without a little bit of Hell... ;)

Plume likes this.
  12. Bee

Bee Navigator Staff Member

Glad to hear you're ok there Karin. :)

Hopefully you'll get your repairs done asap. It's sad when the trees come down. I'm surprised that no one has found a way to lash the trees, to stop them falling down.o_O

Karin likes this.
  13. Plume

Plume Trailblazer

Ha! I knew you would say that:D
    But eh! Anytime you want to see my freezing world and go snow shoeing in my fields of dream. Just ask;) I have a nice woodstove.

Karin likes this.
  14. Karin

Karin Trailblazer

Power came back on yesterday afternoon, but cable services are still down (cable runs underground but with so many trees uprooted everywhere, there's been significant damage to the cable system).

So, I am going to have to wait till internet service is back up before I can update this thread.

I have a ton of awesome photos though, including a hawk in my yard, holding on to its perch while the wind is blowing its wings, and me holding a breath-taking Sphinx Moth!

I also have a somewhat disturbing follow-up to the "wood" post... with a one in a million shot of a parasite-diseased male squirrel climbing over it...

Last edited: Sep 14, 2017 at 8:25 AM
    Plume likes this.
  15. Nameless

Nameless Voyager

Glad you're okay Karin. I know you got the worst of it. Irma petered out mostly before it hit us. Only lost power a day and half. Hugs

Karin likes this.
  16. Karin

Karin Trailblazer

Glad you're OK too, Nameless! It might be more powerful in Florida, but we are more used to hurricane disruptions here than in other states. We lost power for three days, but grocery stores had backup generators to keep their fridges and freezers cold, cell phone towers too, they even had fuel trucks parked in front, etc... and everyone had prepared for possibly lengthy power and water outages. Around here, it was difficult to find bottled water or gas already one week before the storm hit. Everyone took this one seriously. Glad it wasn't as bad as many had feared for Florida, knowing this storm system was the most powerful ever recorded.

I am back on-line though cable is still down. My husband got us a Wifi hotspot. I predict a mass exodus from cable TV/Internet, who suck at their response. That's when we see those businesses who rise to the occasion or fail. Our local grocery store has set up tables and chairs in the store, with power outlets, so that those who are still waiting on power can cool off in the AC and charge their devices. Local restaurants are offering free hot food, some gas stations free ice, etc... etc... Way to go to advertise and make a good name for their business, perfect timing for it and get big bangs for their bucks, and win/win for everyone.

Nameless likes this.
  17. Karin

Karin Trailblazer

Catching up with the past week, let me first post an addendum to the infamous "wood" post above.

I was back at the same location on 9/13, in front of that same tree trunk, when I noticed this squirrel at the foot of the tree. It got a mushroom and climbed up the tree to go eat it on a branch. Now look what I managed to photograph out of pure luck, since that squirrel was moving fast. I'll be damned, the squirrel male parts are right above the male-part-shaped protruberance of the tree. No freaking coincidence here.

Now that's not the disturbing part, I personally find that hilarious. With a piece of mushroom in its mouth, for good measure... No, what I DID find disturbing, is that this squirrel was badly diseased. It had many bright red skin sores and tumors, which look like a parasite infection common in Florida, called "bot fly". Bot flies lay their eggs under the skin of small mammals, causing the skin ulcers and tumors as the larvae grow. ow it usually is not fatal, and this squirrel looked happy and energetic. Nevertheless, there's symbolism here for me, though I am not sure exactly what. I am not sure that I want to know, actually.

Tree3S.jpg TreeS.jpg

Nameless likes this.
  18. Karin

Karin Trailblazer

~ September 11 Sights ~

The morning after the storm, I went to inspect what was left of the tree that snapped and fell down, clipping the corner of our house. I saw a sad face in it, with an expression of "Oh no, I am broken!"... ;)

TreeS.jpg TreebS.jpg

Here's another figure in that same tree stump.

Tree2S.jpg Tree2bS.jpg

And here's the red shouldered hawk, trying to hang on to the top of my kids' swing set while the wind gusts are still strong. :)

Hawk3S.jpg

And after the storm there is... a rainbow! :) Evening of 9/11.

RainbowS.jpg

19. Karin

Karin Trailblazer

~ September 12 Sights ~

On September 12, blue sky and happy clouds were back! :)

Clou3S.jpg Clou3bS.jpg

CloudS.jpg CloudbS.jpg

And that day I also saw this license plate: OLD2NEW

Old to new... Shed the old to make space for the new, like hurricanes do!

With 11 above it!

Old2NewS.jpg

Last edited: Sep 16, 2017 at 5:24 PM
    Nameless likes this.
  20. Karin

Karin Trailblazer

~ September 13 Sights ~

Our power was restored in the evening of September 13. Now after a couple hours our fridge seemed to have trouble getting below 50F, so I bent over the counter to put my ear against the side of the fridge and listen to the compressor, and from that vantage point I noticed this pattern appear in a reflection on our granite counter top... [​IMG][​IMG]

On the 13th, for good measure.... I wonder if Cybo is involved in that one... ;) I had enough recent trickster encounters to last me for a while though, thank you very much. o_O

Grey2S.jpg

Now that same day, I also went to the "magic bunny house", as I call it, and was glad to see that it did not sustain any damage except for a tear in the large patio screen. Several trees uprooted and fell down on the property, but none hit the house. So, since there is now a hole in the screen, all kinds of critters are finding their way in but then are trapped and don't know how to get out. I was stunned to see this stunning Sphinx Moth there, amongst other amazing creatures of all kind. Even more stunning, I was able to safely remove it by slowly sticking my fingers under it's body without touching its wings.

The next day, I went back there and found two more Sphinx Moth. Both also let themselves be relocated out in the same way. I can't believe I held three of those magnificent creatures. My heart was beating at a hundred miles an hour, just like their wings do when they fly. They are often mistaken for hummingbirds. :)

Moth2S.jpg Moth2S.jpg

Moth6S.jpg

And another sight along the theme of shedding the old to make space for the new: a lizard shedding its skin! :)

LizardS.jpg

Last edited: Sep 16, 2017 at 5:25 PM