Gamma oscillations

Discussion in 'Philosophical, Scientific and (Para-)Psychological' started by Karin, Jul 24, 2015.

1. Karin

Karin Vanguard

Apparitions next to the moon on August 1st:

Moon3S.jpg Moon3bS.jpg

MoonS.jpg MoonbS.jpg

2. Karin

Karin Vanguard

So, I don't know why there was so much activity on the evening of August 1st, but it is interesting that it all happened after this dolphin interaction that took place that same afternoon... Just a co-incidence?

Other than that, here's another dragon captured on August 3rd. I had not even seen it, ha ha ha! It photo-bombed my picture and I only saw it when I was back home downloading the pictures. But that's about it for these days, synchronicity-wise.

DragonS.jpg DragonbS.jpg

3. Karin

Karin Vanguard

My meteorite bunny is not under my pillow anymore. I removed it a few days ago. Since I placed it there on 7/26, I experienced a huge dip. I felt so alienated and lonely in a world of lunatics, with a literal pressure on my heart, it was rough. This got better as I was on vacation so when I came back I ousted that bunny from under my pillow. Just a co-incidence? Indeed.

I think this black bunny might be a symbol of the shadows my dear bunny of light is casting as it shines in my worlds. The brighter the light, the darker the shadows. Of course, those dark areas are always there and not any darker because of the light, but the relative contrast makes it looks so.

Now that I have seen it I don't need to marinate in it. That dark bunny is now on my altar as one of the players but NOT directly under my head.

Edit: I had forgotten the "NOT" above when I first wrote that... interesting...

Of course this bunny did not *cause* this dip, but it was a co-incidence with going through this dip, showing me what was happening symbolically. By now I know that there is no avoiding going through these dips. The fastest way to go through them is surrendering while staying present and being perfectly honest with our feelings. That does not mean I need to broadcast them here or on FB, I tried my best not to, though it did leak here and there. But I did broadcast them straight to God stating honestly how I was feeling and that is not something I could ever voice here because it certainly is not pretty. There are parts of us that are screaming and dark and feel deprived and just deeply hate being here. Every now and then they get to be heard. There is nothing more to do than to experience them and then it goes back up.

Something I learned a long time ago, since I did spend many years in such states, is that they have absolutely nothing to do with the outside circumstances. It does not matter how golden or rotten the cage we live in. But there is a tendency to blame these feelings on outside circumstances, since there always are things that can be blamed. But that's projection. We can run in circles forever trying to change the circumstances and fix this or that, it will never change the state of being, except sometimes for an illusory honeymoon time that does not last.

Last edited: Aug 6, 2017
    Nameless and Plume like this.
  4. Plume

Plume Trailblazer

That most of been nice to swim with the Dolphins they are such beautiful soul and what I read so sensitive for many that had the experience to be close. Looks like you had a blast and more important the Dragons were present:D how could they miss going on vacation with you in such a fabulous View. :)
    The faces are definitely for that future book...
    Funny you felt that this little stone could have some kind of way be affecting you. Eh! If you feel that it has and you have to place it were you think fit and that it and that all folks;)
    Then it is...TIENS TOÉ!!! you have to say:D ( a little french canadian way to say THERE... toé is toi but you have to pronounce it that way here:rolleyes:

Karin likes this.
  5. Plume

Plume Trailblazer

Just going to bed and thought to get some music on my phone to relax:rolleyes: so I open it and the window that appeared was this thread , yes I know , nothing special but ...it was 33 minute that I actually posted :D that sure puts a smile always, it never suprise me, you might as well have it documented here. :)

Karin likes this.
  6. Karin

Karin Vanguard

23,333 on "Nitrous Oxide - Waves"... 23 and 333 together, on Waves AND Nitrous Oxide... Wow, great one!

By the way, Nitrous Oxide is also known as "laughing gas"... [​IMG]

W is the 23rd letter of the alphabet. "Waves" happens to start with it... Also, I was born a 23rd. That video was also published on March 23, my birthday...

△ + 333 = [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] = △ + [​IMG]

Waves.jpg

And 43,333 on "Carbon", again by Nitrous Oxide... Carbon as in carbon-based life?

43333.jpg

7. Karin

Karin Vanguard

Five 5's again, on deadmau5 Slip, seen on August 5th...

55555 looks like SSSSS the Snake... The SSSSSnake SSSSSlipSSSSS

And interestingly, SNAKE adds up to 19+14+1+11+5 = 50 = 5

And KUNDALINI adds up to 5 too: 11+21+14+4+1+12+9+14+9 = 95 = 14 = 5

3555505S.jpg

Plume likes this.
  8. Karin

Karin Vanguard

All seen on August 5:

A random nut with a number 3 between the eyes...

NutS.jpg NutbS.jpg

A heart-shaped piece of mulch...

Heart2S.jpg

A conjoined-twin blackberry, joined at the root... It looks like two blackberry stuck together, but in fact it is one.

Blackberry2S.jpg

The union of two leaves forms a heart-shape...

HeartS.jpg

Nameless, Bee and Plume like this.
  9. Karin

Karin Vanguard

~ Yesterday's Nature Sights ~

Someone is lurking in the bushes...

LizardbSS.jpg LizardbS.jpg

A fish-shaped leaf with a heart-shaped eye... Eye Love...

LeafS.jpg

The number 3 and letter K on a leaf, with a link between them... The 3's above connecting to the K below?

3KS.jpg 3KbS.jpg

Tricked by love... I spotted that heart in this tree stump, and as I was framing it before zooming in, I saw this big face on the camera screen. I would not have seen it otherwise. So this heart tricked me into seeing it! ;)

Tree3S.jpg

TreeS.jpg TreebS.jpg

Bee likes this.
  10. Plume

Plume Trailblazer

Cool piece of wood, the face is very clear, I spot it right away:)

Karin likes this.
  11. Karin

Karin Vanguard

The 5's again! Four of them, five even, if we count the 5 dislikes... Wow so many repeat 5's for a couple weeks now! :eek:

And 299 dislike: to 99? (99 being me, that's what my full birth name adds up to...) ;)

Lyrics: "A little walk, on the ground ... I just wanna take a walk around." YES! Soon I hope! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

35555bS.jpg

Also, I saw another 555 license plate: 555-6JK ... As in 555 - Sex JoKe? :D... 5+5+5 = 15 = 6, by the way ...

12. Karin

Karin Vanguard

Seen yesterday 8/8... Thanks Universe for making me laugh and sprinkling some salt on the heavy seriousness surrounding the 8/8 hoopla... Is that grains of salt that this cloud being is holding between her finger and thumb, or is she about to pinch her own teat? o_O

CloudS.jpg CloudbS.jpg

13. Plume

Plume Trailblazer

I am try to think of the renaissance or maybe middle painting of a women very symbolically pinching her breast nipple but the finger are in a position that does have a meaning and also she is looking at us with a serious look, can't remenber which one it was and what it was intended to say.:cool:

Karin likes this.
  14. Karin

Karin Vanguard

~ Cloud Sights ~

SkyS.jpg SkybS.jpg

SkyS.jpg

Sky2S.jpg Sky2bS.jpg

CloudS.jpg

Edit: I forgot to mention that the photo above was taken through the windshield. The triangle shape with the light spot, above the cloud heart, are from reflections on the glass, not something that was in the sky. Nevertheless, I like that scene. △ [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 11, 2017
  15. Karin

Karin Vanguard

~ Nature Sights ~

TreeS.jpg TreebS.jpg

Water5S.jpg Water5cS.jpg

Water4S.jpg Water4bS.jpg

WaterS.jpg WaterbS.jpg

LizardS.jpg

Nameless and Plume like this.
  16. Karin

Karin Vanguard

And let's not forget the 333's!

"Passion" and "Controlled Flight"... :)

Passion will make one fly indeed, but it's not likely to be controllable... ;)

13331S.jpg 333S.jpg

17. Plume

Plume Trailblazer

funny the face expression of the clouds and the wood one are similar o_O look like some talking going.

Karin likes this.
  18. Karin

Karin Vanguard

Oh yes, that's true! Or they both saw something jaw-dropping, lol... :)

Plume likes this.
  19. Plume

Plume Trailblazer

A rabbit appeared just as I stop for a break , sat down to catch my breath and look up and said Eh! thats a rabbit:rolleyes:
    We were on a big journey cycling the transcandian trail so peaceful and lots of wild life. It looks like this was all about you because an other few very cool little creatures came to say hi! There was many hawks also .
    I think you were with my boy and I along the ride:D
    IMG_4350.JPG IMG_4352.JPG IMG_4351.JPG

Karin likes this.
  20. Karin

Karin Vanguard

Oh wow, that is so sweet!!!! Wow, so cool! :) :)

Amazing salamander you have there! And so sweet the monarch! I just had one born in the house yesterday. It was a surprise one, hidden in a new plant I bought on Sunday (story coming on that one, it was so cool). So I bring that plant home and see that chrysalis deep in the foliage looking like it was just ready to be born and two hours later it was!

Plume likes this.