Gamma oscillations

Discussion in 'Philosophical, Scientific and (Para-)Psychological' started by Karin, Jul 24, 2015.

1. Karin

Karin Vanguard

~ Sexy Interlude ~

Here's the sequence of events yesterday evening. First I saw a bunch of syncs on YouTube including that one: 133110 views on "Lover".

Rachel McFarlane - Lover

"...
    I never knew love like this before, give me more
    Everything I wanted, I found in you
    You make me feel so high, I wanna touch the sky...
    Take my hands and fly with me
    You give me love, give me love
    ..."

133110c.jpg

Shortly after that I went out in my yard because it was getting close to sunset, and I saw this in the evening light: a bunny that seemed to be giggling. :)

That shape was in a fern that grows on the "spiral" bush, as I call it (don't know the name of that plant). That's where I take all the pictures of the little spirals unfolding. That's also the favorite bush of the monarch butterflies: they love to make their chrysalis in that one, and it is located right next to my milkweed pots.

Bunny1S.jpg Bunny1bS.jpg

Right after that giggling bunny sight, look what I saw nearby in that "spiral bush": a couple of mating ladybugs... ;) Was that was the bunny was giggling about? :rolleyes:

Maybe it was Bugs Bunny? Indeed, Ladybugs + Bunny = Lady + Bugs Bunny... :D

Bug2S.jpg Bug1S.jpg

4/19/2017 shall be remembered as the day I shot my first sexy movie. ;)

By the way, 4/19/2017 reduces to 4+19+10 = 23 +10 = 33 :)

And while I was videotaping these gymnastics, something was tickling my leg... It was a caterpillar climbing, and it came all the way up to my shorts. Ha ha ha, the Universe's sense of humor. :p

I really don't know how this caterpillar ended up on my leg. I was standing right next to the milkweed bushes while I was shooting the ladybugs, so that's where it came from, but normally they don't willingly leave the plant to climb on you... I am glad I wasn't wearing a skirt... ;)

CaterpillarS.jpg

Last edited: Apr 20, 2017
    Nameless and Plume like this.
  2. Plume

Plume Trailblazer

Funny I just pick up my phone at 11:11 and your post came on right at that moment so I go log on to just say allo!!!;) And it was 11 minutes that you had posted. So cool ! :D Anyway just lots if fun again. Love the little interlude :rolleyes:
    We are just starting the insect season soon my favorites with all the birds singing and frogs. I dont even mind the moscito:) it's finally green here.

Karin likes this.
  3. Plume

Plume Trailblazer

Oh !:D Master numbers. 11:22 IMG_4062.JPG I just checked Nameless posting it was 22 minutes ago and thought Ha ! Lots of 2 for me lately but this one just said eh! Girl look at me again :) love those numbers... got to give them some appreciation if you want to play that game, I know you dont mind me ;) they are for all who likes them :D
    Tourloo

Karin likes this.
  4. Karin

Karin Vanguard

Indeed! :)

In addition to what you wrote, I posted at 11:01 and did the final edit at 11:10. :) Unplanned of course.

Plume likes this.
  5. Karin

Karin Vanguard

Yesterday there was a love and reproduction theme again in the nature sights. Yes, it is spring! :)

First, I saw this bird, a Killdeer, nesting right next to the path. At first I thought it was in distress because it was not moving even when I came close. Then I saw the eggs. :) Wow, strange choice for a nesting location. :)

Bird2S.jpg Bird1S.jpg

A few yards from that bird, I photographed this little Sulphur laying eggs in the grass!

ButterflyS.jpg

Then I spotted four hearts around me within a few minutes. :)

Love is in the air
    Love is in the flower
    Love is at my feet
    Love is everywhere

[​IMG]

Heart2S.jpg Heart3S.jpg
    heartS.jpg Heart4S.jpg

A few minutes later I spotted another cute couple right above me while walking in the woods.

Squirrels2S.jpg

And while I was walking in the forest, I started imagining there were two Sassanis walking with me, one on each hand, enjoying the sights, sounds and smells of the forest together, and BOOM, this was in front of me, hanging from a tree: three little strands. I found that so cute! :)

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

ThreeS.jpg

6. Karin

Karin Vanguard

Then later yesterday, here's what was in the sky when I came out of the grocery store, pushing my cart on the parking lot:

A bunny cloud above a big heart! Aww, the love theme was going strong yesterday. [​IMG]

The bunny seems to be spitting out a snake. There also is something else in the big heart but I am not going to outline that one.

There seems to be a story here, but I am not sure what. It reminds me of what Arjun was saying in my channeling session with Wieteke: that the snake at my feet was wiggling its tail above the grass to demand attention, about something I was not allowing myself to express. I am still not sure what it was, but he asked me to pay attention when I am putting the brakes on myself in how I express the energy I connect to. So it is interesting in the above scene, the bunny seems to be expressing the snake out of its mouth. Something is coming out!

Sky11S.jpg

Sky11bS.jpg

7. Karin

Karin Vanguard

Here's a bunch of really fascinating number syncs. I find that jaw-dropping, and also hilarious. I actually couldn't stop laughing after the last one.

First, I spotted 333 views on this video by Ayako Sekino, who by the way used to be a channel for Bashar in Japan. I can't listen to this one because it's in Japanese, but fun sync right there!

Ayako333S.jpg

Then yesterday, I spotted 6,333 views on this video titled "Quantum Leap".

6,333 and a quantum leap? How fitting.

6333S.jpg

Now here is where it gets mind-blowing:

In that video, Bill Donahue talks about 4555. Remember 4555? I spoke about it before, click HERE. 4555 is part of a three-piece key that Jesus gave to the Coptics to connect to higher intelligence, possibly ET intelligence (according to Bill Donahue). I am not going to give more details here, those interested can do their own research. But here is what made me laugh to no ends: this key "OPENS THE DOOR" to access this intelligence (Bill's words, "opens the door"). Now what is right next to MY DOOR, from the garage to my house, which I use several times daily? Our new water heater, the one that replaced the old one that was leaking all over a few months back. Now what is in big fat letters on that water heater?

$555

4555aS.jpg 4555bS.jpg

And look, "$" and "4" are on the same KEY on my computer. So $555 is like 4555. The KEY to the DOOR.

And even freakier, look what's next to the "$" symbol on my computer, on the "f3" KEY: an eight-pointed star. Guess what, this is very close to the second part of the KEY Jesus gave. Ha ha ha!!!! All right in front of my nose. Oh joy, physical reality is one big joke, lol.

And on top of the sticker, we have "ENERGYGUIDE", with an arrow going down... Bring higher energy down to Earth, indeed! LOL.

God knows why I only noticed that today, a day after watching the video above, but if that's not perfect timing, I don't know what it is. In addition, it's our NEW water heater, and NEW = 555 (N = 14 = 5, E = 5 and W = 23 =5).

One more thing. In the link to my previous discussion on 4555, I wrote:
    DING DONG, these original instructions by Jesus to the Coptics were likely in ancient Greek. As far as I know, ancient Coptic language did not use Arabic or Roman numbers, so I assume ΔΕΕΕ is how it was written originally (though I have not verified that one, just an assumption).

Last edited: Apr 21, 2017
    Plume and Nameless like this.
  8. Karin

Karin Vanguard

Regarding the previous post, I am re-posting here comments I posted on Facebook when discussing the above with a friend, because in there I clarified a few things to myself.

Now I know why I get insights in the shower: because the hot water is coming from the 4555 water heater behind the door. Ha ha ha!

The funny thing is, the closer to the center, the more it reflects all around. That's why 4555 shows up everywhere and fits with everything. The more syncs on something, the closer to the center. It's like the game of "HOT and COLD". And regarding what Bill Donahue said, I personally think it IS true, but it's just one of the layers of the mirrors, reflecting a more fundamental truth. I personally like to play in the mirror and manifest things there, as long as I don't forget that's it's all illusions coming from the center. I really like what he says at the beginning of the video about UFOs coming from inside, not outside, and them being manifested out of the consciousness of the observer. Exactly what I think! Now is there "really" something going on with the "real" galaxy 4555 other than the color and halo sync, that's not really the point, IMO. I wouldn't be surprised though, knowing the sense of humor of the universe, but I am not too interested in 4555 as the galaxy, I have to say, other than what I said above.

And about UFOs, of course they are not real, just like everything else around me in this reality is not real. But what I like about this topic is that precisely, it turns our view of reality upside down, or shall I say, inside out. It's an awesome platform for me to expand my views on "reality". And something being "not real" does not prevent me from playing with it. Nothing is real anyways, so who cares.

So, to sum up, I really like to listen to Bill stories because it reveals hidden layers in things, shows how everything is linked, and also, he is so funny. [​IMG] But yes, sometimes it sounds like he is taking the new layers he discovers seriously, when it fact that's just what they are: more layers. Still, it helps seeing the bigger picture!

Oh! [​IMG] "A game of HOT and COLD". The water heater! [​IMG] Of course. ha ha ha.

Now my issue is to learn to laugh silently, because my husband keeps asking me if I am on drugs, laughing all day long for seemingly no reasons.

9. Karin

Karin Vanguard

Just saw that quote on a friend's timeline and I wanted to scream AMEN on the roof tops:

"When men and women (or lovers) think about sex with each other, their souls align. We can feel the vibrations of each other within our own souls. It is very obvious telepathy is real when it comes to sex."

And vice-versa: being in telepathic contact can feel like being in love, and as the chakras align, it can feel like sex (in an expanded sense). Knowing the human distortions and limiting rules about sex, that can present a huge challenge.

Nameless likes this.
  10. Plume

Plume Trailblazer

I am going to check this out for sure :) so interesting what you had to say. Oh! By the way I been on this watermelon diet for a week on and off and I feel so amazing like I am floating and just on the weekend my sister inlaw is having so much trouble both her gallblader and possibility other issues , she commented on how she cant think because of how her brain feel like all fog snd can think or remenber things. So true what you had to say about the food and the relationship it had with the brain.
    Anyway love still to have a chat with you some time and laughs :p

11. Karin

Karin Vanguard

He is studying the Bible and the hidden meanings in it, offering another perspective on it and using it as a platform to understand reality. Now he also mentioned several times that he connects to higher intelligence and "is told things" in meditation. So it sounds like he is receiving direct guidance too. I would think he might be most helpful for Catholics who want to overcome the heavy programming and expand their views. That's not my case, I honestly don't care much about what is said in the Bible, but I have a friend who often refers to his videos, so I got intrigued and the enthusiasm and sense of humor of Bill caught me. I am enjoying listening to him and laughing a lot.

Oh yes. And imagine what can happen to babies and young children with long-lasting severe gut issues. Major developmental issues. This was my son's case, I can't even begin to describe, for him it went from complete disconnection with the world around him to tuning in, and back and forth. It was absolutely horrifying. Here too I could write books about this. Thankfully others have done so. That's another one where most doctors have no freaking clue, shame-on-them. Though in a sense I understand, because you cannot believe it until you see it with your own eyes in your own child.

Regarding my own IBS issues, restricting diet more and increasing probiotics did not help last week. In fact, everything worsened, even though the first few days it seemed to help a bit. I was really starting to freak out that I might need antibiotics this time (and good luck finding a doctor who gets this), when I remembered raw garlic. THANK GOD FOR RAW GARLIC. There is a specific way to use it that is incredibly powerful. I learned that one from a biochemist in the healing undergrounds years ago.

Detoxifier, anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, antifungal, anti-viral, anti-depressant, anti-parasites, antihistamine, antioxidant, even anti-vampires. Lots of "anti's" here, but all that in harmony with the body. Here's how to extract maximum effect from it:

Peel a clove of FRESH garlic and press it in a garlic press. Let that puree stand in the air for one to two minutes. This is critical: contact with the oxygen is what activates critical compounds in there. They are short-lived and ephemeral which is why it has to be done right before use. This is also why no supplements or extracts work. One or two minutes later, add a bit of olive oil and swallow it all, with some water.

Chewing whole cloves, cooking with it, letting it stand too long, putting it in the fridge, etc... does NOT work. It has to be prepared fresh each time as described. When I am at my wits end with digestive problems, I do that three times a day for five days. It also opens the airways when there is constriction, e.g. asthma. Truly impressive how wide the airways open within two minutes after swallowing it. If there is esophageal inflammation, it will burn on the way down. If there is stomach inflammation, it will also burn, and even cause nausea, but hang in there, it only last two minutes and then immediate, complete relief. It is incredible how powerful and fast an anti-inflammatory this is. Will clear brain fog within minutes. Increases physical energy. I have used it directly on the skin too when I had a local allergic reaction to fire-ant bites and there too effect was incredible.

Today I am completing day 5. Day 2 was improving, day 3 was much better, day 4 was great, today's great. THANK GOD, after six weeks of flare-up. I might continue for a few days with less of it because I am getting saturated with it.

Garlic1S.jpg Garlic2S.jpg

Nameless and Plume like this.
  12. Plume

Plume Trailblazer

wow!:confused:I believed in garlic but had no idea it was that amazing, I should tell my good Italian friend that grows it locally here:D so fresh the best. I am happy you mention about how important it is to use it right away after being press, there is so many supplements and all kind of extract of simple ingredients all base on good reason but the live food is much more powerful.
    glad you feel better:)
    I will let you know what I think of the link but from the sound of how you find it amusing, I will probably enjoy it.

Karin likes this.
  13. Karin

Karin Vanguard

Not "right away": one or two minutes after it's been exposed to the air. It needs this 60 seconds of contact with oxygen in the pureed state, as shown on the first picture, on the plate. THEN, add the oil and swallow. Of course, anyone taking medications or having physical conditions should ask their doctor first, because it might interfere.

Plume likes this.
  14. Plume

Plume Trailblazer

:eek: I picked some cards and you won't believe what it was all about :eek:
    :Dgoing to tease you :confused: sorry... but I have little time to write it down... tomorrow I will. All I can says is related to the video of the 4555 with this hilarious Bill. I bet he would love my cards :rolleyes: anyway you will flip. I was sitting in front of my computer late because I was busy all day with choir practice and finally had my personal moment with my music and processing the draw from today and then I can finaly draw the next one for tomorrow story. You know me by now :D I do not put to much thoughs to the whole process, just shuffle and lay them on my table for the next day... after for some unknowned reason I had a urge to go watch that video you had link just before I was about to go to bed... I was enjoying it finding it very funny...o_O it strike me all of the sudden... it all looked like what I had in front of me on my table all laid perfectly in my cards, it was being played out in my perceptive or what I chose to watch, lots of symbolism and connection from many angles I looked at the Lenormand cards:eek: I flipped:eek: Take yours out and lay them on the table in three row, The top line is STORK 17, ANKOR35, BIRDS12
    The second one BEAR15, STAR16, BOUQUET9 and the bottom one is KEYS33, HOUSE4, FISH34.
    You may see something but wait that I will give you my perspective later because there is other cards I have, it all was clear when the video was being watch on my computer and at the same time reading you post about your water tank (FISH , leak;)) , the 4 on your computer, the star, the key from jesus and so much more...others that are even more revealing ...Oho_O Jeez! now I have to write it down...can't help it sometime , it is not all in my control and it is calling my attention :rolleyes: I love it and this is why it is coming like in wave or even maybe just like lightning bolts:confused: "TOWER" which I did picked also ... I can't give you all my cards now ;) Later Gater... more on the Tarot with photos...

Nameless and Karin like this.
  15. Karin

Karin Vanguard

LOL I am already flipping, I was awake half the night because I was so excited I was going to blow a fuse. Yesterday syncs and sights were so CRAZY, especially those linked to 4555. I will post later, I can barely keep up with them, lol. My head is spinning.

Well then wait till you see my syncs related to birds, next to the water tank, in the house, lol. And STAR, etc... Ha ha ha!

16. Nameless

Nameless Voyager

I think you two are cosmic twins!! Love! Karin I am happy to see that information on garlic. I know exposing cut or chopped onion to the air releases its nature but hadn't thought that it might apply to garlic as well. Garlic is a fantastic food and healing source.

Plume and Karin like this.
  17. Plume

Plume Trailblazer

:)I eat tons of oignons, a day without it is not a good day and raw too, got the posting on the Tarots for you...

18. Karin

Karin Vanguard

I still have to post Saturday's crazy stuff (I had to take a break yesterday because it was too much), but before I do, I just remember that I forgot to point out a fun synchronicity. Remember one thing Arjun said in my session with Wieteke on March 14th?

Now remember what I had posted on this thread on January 19th?

333bS.jpg

Well I laughed back then, and I laughed again after Arjun said that.

Nameless likes this.
  19. Karin

Karin Vanguard

Here's Saturday synchronicity joy ride. I was on the road when I saw that license plate in front of me: a snake M28US, and I thought to myself:

"AIM" 2 B US -> Aim to be us (8 looks like B on that plate). Then the critical mind said: "M" does not sound like "aim"...

Well guess what? The next car I was behind was: AIM H42... Ha ha ha, there IS "aim" there, I told you so! [​IMG]

Then I thought: AIM H 42 is "Aim high 42", with 42 being the "Answer to the Ultimate Question of Life, the Universe, and Everything", in the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. [​IMG]

So, in these two consecutive license plates, my wild imagination sees the following message: Aim to be us, aim high, and find the answer to the ultimate question of Life, the universe, and everything, and the serpent, the Kundalini serpent, is the way. [​IMG]

AIM42bS.jpg AIM42S.jpg

I went on Wiki to look up the exact quote for 42, and what do I see there? This picture of 42 with the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy quote. A BLUE STAR in the number 42! Same blue as the galaxy NGC 4555!

42.jpg

Then what do I see in my garage? Birds building a nest next to the AC machine, right next to our door! We go through this door a hundred times a day! What a strange choice for nesting, but how awesome! [​IMG]

And look, on the left side is the water heater with $555 on it (red circle), and on the right is the AC machine (nest in the green circle). And now there is a nest right there. Wow, interesting! That's not the front door, that's the garage door but that's the one we always use. That's two days after I ran into the other bird nesting, also in a strange location right next to where people walk. I find this double-sighting mind-blowing. And wait till you see what happened the next day with "The Bird is the Word"... ;)

garage1bS.jpg garage2S.jpg

And now it gets more and more exciting. I was walking in the woods when I came nose to nose with what? A Giant Leopard Moth caterpillar! [​IMG] Remember a few months ago I found the empty shell of one. I brought it back home and put it on magical altar. It's been there since then. And now BOOM, I run into one, a live one on a tree trunk! [​IMG] It had just shed it's previous skin, that was right next to it, empty. Caterpillars shed their skin several times as they grow (spikes included), and the final shedding occurs when they make their chrysalis/cocoon.

Second picture is a picture of the Giant Leopard Moth taken from the internet.

LeopardS.jpg Giant-Leopard-Moth-ImagesS.jpg

I found it amazing I ran straight into one identical to the one I have on my altar, out of the millions trees.

Now here is where it gets CRAZY: as I am done taking the caterpillar picture, I turn around, and look what I see right there, at my feet. No joke. A HOLE, with a freaking WHITE BUNNY next to it! :eek::eek::eek: Aahhhhhh! AWESOME. Oh man, I so badly want to follow the white bunny down the w-hole again! I want it more than anything. This time I won't go nuts! o_O Or maybe I would. Anyways, I decided to open the flash and see if anything would show up inside the hole. :D

Bunny1S.jpg Bunny2S.jpg Bunny4S.jpg

That reminded me of this clip from the movie "The Matrix". Who did Neo meet when he followed the white rabbit? Trinity. :rolleyes: And NEO is an anagram to ONE. And he is looking for the answer... Is that 42? :D

There is more that happened the next morning linking the above events, but I need to post this next because I reached the 10 picture max limit for this entry.

Last edited: Apr 24, 2017
  20. Karin

Karin Vanguard

So that was Saturday. Now the next morning, the discovery that birds were nesting next to our door reminded me of the song "The Bird is the Word" and of the fact that in a week I will attend Paul Selig's workshop where he channels the WORD's guides. [​IMG] The Word, as the divine expressing through us. Just like birds express the divine with their song. [​IMG] So, I searched YouTube to repost that fun song on my timeline, and in the search result listing, I see 4333342 views the Family Guy version of the song.

4-3333-42... For 3333 and 42, the answer to the Universe question again! [​IMG]

4333342S.jpg

I watched that video, and what did I notice in there, right at the beginning? The 8-pointed star again, one part of the 4555 key! :eek: There also is Jesus in there. :eek: So there we have linkages between $555 on my water tank, birds nesting next to it, the Word, the answer to the Universe "42", Jesus, etc... etc...

BirdWordS.jpg

(By the way Plume, don't watch that video with your son, there is something for adults only in there.)

Then Plume posted about her Tarot cards related to what Bill Donahue said and said I will flip. That made me laugh so much, ha ha ha, I was already flipping! :D

And to conclude, I am reposting here something I replied to a friend when discussing the synchronicities we see, because once again, I clarified things to myself in this answer:

That's what all my cloud-watcher friends are saying: why are we seeing this and what for? Where is this going? I always reply I don't know. I love to see it and share it, so that's what I do without questioning too much the how's and why's. I will know what I need to know when I need to know it. The thing is, most of the time it is simply things showing up, often synchronistic with other things but not always, but sometimes there clearly is a fun back and forth play, a response from the universe, so to speak. I know it is the little me playing with the bigger me, who is "all that I see". That I know, and that's great. But it could also be more, like this kind of play, this "communication" through shapes in the clouds and synchronicity in different things, etc... could maybe also be a way of communicating with beings in other planes. That's what I am not clear about. I'll tell you what I am suspecting, is that we can communicate with beings existing in other dimensions (like we humans exist here on Earth) via our higher selves, and since our higher selves ARE all that we see around us, then those shapes might be a way this communication is displayed, on the I-MAX screen of reality around. So yes, it is all me, AND it can also be something else co-creating with me at a higher level. Maybe some receive this communication more directly, e.g. voices in the head, or visions in their mind's eye, etc... which I don't. I don't know if what I just said is true, though. Maybe I am alone playing with myself. I any case, I like it. But I am still having this dream of connecting with others existing in other realities and bringing both planes closer to each other, to the point where one day they will merge and someone I can see and touch will show up. That IS my dream.

Last edited: Apr 24, 2017