Gamma oscillations

Discussion in 'Philosophical, Scientific and (Para-)Psychological' started by Karin, Jul 24, 2015.

1. Karin

Karin Trailblazer

Look what I ran into today! A Luna moth!!!! I had never seen one and always wanted to!

Awwww what an awesome creature! Look at these bushy, feather-like antennae! :)

A moth expert friend told me it is likely a newborn male! Today's my lucky day for sure, with this encounter, and the newborn monarch!

Luna3S.jpg Luna4S.jpg Luna6S.jpg

Last edited: Mar 18, 2017
  2. Karin

Karin Trailblazer

Today being my lucky day, I also ran into this article featuring no less than ... SUCCULENT BUNNIES. :D

Japanese Are Going Crazy About These Bunny Succulents

Ever wanted to own a rabbit but don’t have the time or space to look after one? Then why don’t you grow one in a pot instead? Don’t worry, we haven’t gone crazy. We’re referring to a species of succulent called Monilaria obconica that has a rather unique (not to mention incredibly cute) feature, namely the fact that it looks like it has little bunny rabbit ears!

http://www.boredpanda.com/cute-rabbit-succulents-monilaria-obconica/

Bunny4.jpg Bunny5.jpg

(Pictures are from the article linked above)

Plume likes this.
  3. Plume

Plume Trailblazer

Oh! I love that luna moth, I had one on my doors a few years back, I could not beleive my eyes:) its so spectacular and the colours are so soft, I never thought they can get that big here , I was looking for that picture last year to show you, it took me for ever to search on my old files, I did eventually find it but could not figure how to move it so I can transfer on photo shop and posted...anyway it was not the best camera , nothing like you amazing shots you have here :rolleyes: so... is you garden going to look like a succulent bunny carpet soon ;)

Karin likes this.
  4. Karin

Karin Trailblazer

~ Today's nature sights ~

I found four down feathers in the grass today again. There seems to be a theme! This time they belonged to a huge bird, because they are big, and with pale brown stripes.

I wonder what this "down" symbolize. Maybe my energy levels, that are really low these days. I have to lie "down" several times a day.

Then after I posted the picture I saw a face in it! :)

DownS.jpg DownbS.jpg

I also a caddisfly larvae climb on a fence pole. They make their casing with whatever they find, so it looks like a moving pile of dirt. Here too I saw a face in the picture later. :)

Bug4cS.jpg Bug4dS.jpg Bug1S.jpg

And a happy fellow in a cement bump on the wall... (That might not qualify as "nature sight" though...)

WallS.jpg WallbS.jpg

And finally, here is a cardinal on fire! It showed up in our backyard this morning and boy, was he an enthusiastic singer!

CardinalS.jpg

Last edited: Mar 19, 2017
    Nameless and Plume like this.
  5. Karin

Karin Trailblazer

A friend posted that one on his timeline yesterday: "Are Friends Electric"?

Interesting sights in this video:

1. Spiral
    2. Snake-like motion in the tunnel
    3. Bubbles all over
    4. Fire

That totally is reminiscent of Kundali energy, with the spiral symbolizing the connection with higher planes (just like a hurricane connects the sky and the Earth with spiraling winds ascending and descending). The snake-like motion of the energy. The "champagne bubbles" feeling all over the body. The root chakra fire.

Plume likes this.
  6. Karin

Karin Trailblazer

Today adds up to 3 + 20 + 2+0+1+7 = 33 and there are 33133 views on this tread! :)

33133 also adds up to 13. :)

and 33133 is like 333 with 13 in the middle: 33-13-3 :)

1984 is also interesting, because 1984 was 33 years ago. BOOM! :D

33133S.jpg

Plume likes this.
  7. Karin

Karin Trailblazer

3/23 is the closest one gets to 333, date-wise. It is only one digit away. :)

And that one digit can be found in 2017: 2+0+1+7 = 10 and 323 + 10 = 333. :)

ETfingerS.jpg

And 3/23 is my birthday. I received so many nice birthday wishes and some cute pictures. Like these three (I do not have the sources for those):

BD1.jpg BD2.jpg BD4.jpg

One of my cloud watching friends also sent me that photo she took. What an awesome blue bunny on there! :)

BD3.jpg

And today my birthday, the number of views for that thread just reached 33300! Yay! :D

33308S.jpg

Plume likes this.
  8. Karin

Karin Trailblazer

Yesterday I got myself a new passion flower plant with blooming flowers. Awww those are so beautiful. In addition, there are baby passion butterfly caterpillars on my older passion flower plant. Yay!!! And even a little spiral nearby. :)

PassionS.jpg Passion2S.jpg Passion3S.jpg

Plume likes this.
  9. Plume

Plume Trailblazer

:eek: C'est aujourd'hui :confused::D bonne fête !!!:):):)
    I thought it was on the 26 :cool:for some reason I was not sure and I was looking all over to see which day it was on your thread . This morning I looked at my calendar and plan to pick cards for you on Sunday. It will be for tonight then:D are you making a cake? ;)
    Love the rabbits.
    Got to go but later tonight some cards. :rolleyes:

Karin likes this.
  10. Karin

Karin Trailblazer

Thanks Plume! :)

Please do not stress yourself with the cards, I can wait till Sunday! I often talk of 26, because that's what my first name adds up to as well as 3+23, maybe that's why you had this number in mind.

Yes I made an almond flour cake. :)

11. Karin

Karin Trailblazer

Yesterday I photographed these three flowers and did not see that little number 3 next to them... :rolleyes: That was a nice surprise! :)

Flower2S.jpg

12. Karin

Karin Trailblazer

~ Seen yesterday on the I-MAX screen of the sK-EYE ~

There were LOTS of cloud shapes in the sky yesterday! Here are a few of them:

Sky9S.jpg Sky9bS.jpg
    Sky10S.jpg Sky10bS.jpg

And then as the sun was setting, the edge of a nearby storm took all kinds of colors. Here's my favorite photo, featuring three faces including Abraham Lincoln, no less!

Sky2dS.jpg Sky2bS.jpg Sky2cS.jpg

And also a bunch of other things, including these guys.

Sky3S.jpg Sky3bS.jpg

Plume likes this.
  13. Plume

Plume Trailblazer

Ok then , I will on sunday just because I had this my mind , but eh! I never know what the cards are showing me when I do my draw at night:rolleyes:
    today it was a bit of emotional day because I had to bring a puppy to town and gave it to the new home he will go to :( I was so sad to see it go for some reason I was attach to him , I called him Knight... like my knight cards I use to get when I started the tarot cards again last year:D they promises to send me photos:cool:I drilled the poor girl with questions... got to be patient ...its been only a few hours they got home , but I am suffering now with uncertainty. that is just me:confused:I should trust this to be ok , I had a good feeling when I meet them...anyway I am to mère pouleo_O and my cards looked very good :D Funny they look good but I can't put the story together it is just all there and the feeling is positive with number making sense but my brain is lazy and disorganized. the clouds above looks like a puppy and a big dog :confused:could it be my little guy having fun with is new family being chased by the few big dogs that they have and loving it...I sure hope so ,
    love that photo of lincoln !!!!:)

Karin likes this.
  14. Plume

Plume Trailblazer

:)

I am writing ...may take a bit of time

;)

Karin likes this.
  15. Karin

Karin Trailblazer

Look what I saw on right in front of my car on the parking lot's fence... Half-bunny half grey hybrid? ;)

FenceS.jpg FencebS.jpg FencecS.jpg

Plume likes this.
  16. Karin

Karin Trailblazer

~ Nature Sights ~

A pipe-smoking grumpy one

Leaf2S.jpg Leaf2bS.jpg

A bug-eyed hairy-nosed one... who saw something so appetizing that it's drooling profusely... ;)

Flower1S.jpg

Shadows and light playing in the greenery

Plant2S.jpg

Meditating one

PlantS.jpg

Womb-like violet equilateral triangle

Flower3S.jpg

Nameless and Plume like this.
  17. Plume

Plume Trailblazer

So beautiful your photos here, oh my ! I don't want to change that number yet 333 in The tarot thread :confused:so I am here having a chat with you:)
    so cool and it was for you:D:D:D
    I just want to tell you that I picked my Lenormand cards much later today because I waited after I did yours yesterday. So I had a minute late in the afternoon and I thought that it would be funny to see what it is that was my most energetic need to focus or what was in the works for today , I did not think much about what it to what it could be , just shuffled and picked three,
    TOWER , LETTER, BEAR.
    :D I knew instantly that it was about the called from the government and it was about a lettre they will send me to make some adjustments of some sort. The funny thing is when I got the call earlier, it did cross my mind that it should be clearly in my cards for the day and how I miss them today because I did not pick them , I don't miss a day you know;)but eh! It showed up later anyway. Is that cool or what?
    So the sentence is clear here...
    A person in power" bear" in the government "tower"sending a "letter"
    Simple but so true. It was in the work and it was plan for they are that way well planned and your just a number and this one was today on his desk:D he was nice fellows and cleared lots of confusion that I have dragged for two long. See how mundane they can be, the cards I mean;)But when you do a 9 cards reading it is fun and it can be look from many angles. So I am going to get bigger and change the lay out. Might as well now that the thread is on 333 level now, 9 cards three row :rolleyes: so much fun..

Karin likes this.
  18. Karin

Karin Trailblazer

Wow, very cool indeed about the cards reflecting so well what's going on in your life! Once again!

19. Karin

Karin Trailblazer

Oh, here's a screen shot showing the 333 replies on the Tarot thread. :)

333bS.jpg

Plume likes this.
  20. Plume

Plume Trailblazer

Oh ! I don't know if #1999 here is a good one tooo_O just above it it yours posting about the 333 ...Eh! Why not :D

Karin likes this.