Ever had a spiritually formative experience? [SURVEY]

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Samwise, Mar 24, 2016.

1. Samwise

Samwise Seeker

Hi y'all, I'm sharing this on behalf of a friend Down Under, and somebody who is a quite well known among the consciousness/projector community, [Dr] Alexander De Foe. Have you ever had a spiritually formative experience of any kind that has changed your views on life, the universe and/or everything?? If so, he'd really like to hear about it...very short 10 minute anonymous online survey linked below.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/KCKH692

Last edited: Mar 24, 2016
  2. subtle traveler

subtle traveler Vanguard

Samwise ...

Just a head's up (in case you did not know). Eternea.org has been conducting research in this area for several years now. They have established a large database of information. Edgar Mitchell and Eben Alexander started the organization, and now Dr. Gary Schwartz (a well published researcher in the areas of psychic phenomena and non-locality of consciousness) is the current Chairman. Raymond Moody and many others leaders (in this area) are affiliated with the Eternea. So, the organization (while not based in Europe) is loaded with established people.

www.eternea.org

The site may be worth a look, because they have already established common practice protocols for this type of research. I have been a member for several years. As a quick example, the general label that they have established is STE's (Spiritually Transformative Experiences). Not many people know about this organization - unless they have read one of Eben Alexander's books.

Plume likes this.
  3. Samwise

Samwise Seeker

Hey subtle traveler thanks for the head's up about Eternea. I messaged them actually, but about my friend's OBE research plans (same guy that is behind the survey). Looks like a great site but think he is intent on collecting his own data on this.