Entangled: The Global Consciousness App

Discussion in 'Technological Tools' started by subtle traveler, Feb 18, 2017.

1. subtle traveler

subtle traveler Vanguard

OK ... the roof is about to blow off the house in the consciousness exploration community ... an 'app' for your phone (yup, for real!).

The "Consciousness App" will be here soon from a collaboration facilitated with the Institute of Noetic Sciences. No release date yet. It will include tools like a RNG (random number generator) and then that data can then be collected by a central server.

It is particularly interesting to me that this week Novice posted a video about this exact science, I started sharing about the Institute of Noetic Sciences yogurt experiments, Szaxx shared about some similar experiments in the 1970's, and today this item shows up.

Here is the link ...

http://www.consciousness-app.com/

The site explains everything. It even has some screen images for the app.

Rkks, Plume, Karin and 1 other person like this.
  2. Nameless

Nameless Voyager

The first thing that struck me was the name - Entangled, so spot on. I'm looking at the link now. I saw the posts earlier that you mentioned just haven't thrown in my 2 cents. I remember those experiments though. I likely won't get the app but it should prove interesting.

3. subtle traveler

subtle traveler Vanguard

yeah, I the like the app name (entangled) also ...

apparently the app will be free, but they will need to make an android version if I am going to use it ...

Szaxx and Nameless like this.
  4. Szaxx

Szaxx Navigator

It'll be interesting to see when it appears. I've requested the app and will wait patiently for a suitable version to appear, ideally android.

5. Plume

Plume Trailblazer

Wow!!! Fascinating just the things I would love to be part of and even try to play with the meaning and prediction that could be associated with season , planetary alignment, holidays and so much more ... just what we need a massive experiment and hard to ignore what will come out of it:D it will all be in front of us to connect and start to know what possibilities and power we all have not from the top down but just like any revolutionary movement that starts from a critical number. With our obsession of technology and toy we might as well use it for growing the consciousness, and with the young generation that are so plug into there devices what better way to have all look this way, I say all:rolleyes: because I do have the same love for my toys now that I see what I am learning. It does take a bit of discipline to balance the usage but I trust that this happen with time.
    :) I could play with my cards and see what I see with them :rolleyes:
    I love that word Entangled too , something that is on my mind often.
    Very cool!

6. subtle traveler

subtle traveler Vanguard

fwiw, the project's initiator is on your side of the pond ... but the design is connected with some younger people in the Silicon Valley / Bay Area here in California ...

It will be interesting to learn (and experience) what can and cannot be measured ... intention and vibration are not easily bottled and capped for random observation.

Szaxx and Plume like this.
  7. Plume

Plume Trailblazer

Exactly what I believe !!!!hard to reproduce the experience in control space ...it's more the patterns that we need to look at , with a quantities of them we can start creating more experiments , and being in the hands of peoples, we open the mind for much more creative possibilities , specially from the feeling of wonderment that new generations have , it's like giving power to the mass , I love that idea gathering data and let it expand to levels we could not imagine yet. It's that era of collaboration that we are living more and more , now it will help us evolve to know how much we are in power of our world ... ok enough of all that I am starting to sound way to serious :confused: :D So cool!!!! and I will share that link to all the people I know...

Rkks likes this.
  8. Rkks

Rkks Voyager

Nice app, I’m very sure I got some of this information perhaps an impression or I was reading about something similar in the non-physical last week, imagine my surprise now logging and reading about the Consciousness app.
    It will be interesting to see how it can help us achieve different states of reality and what the relationships/differences between consciousness and Quantum Mechnics are.
    I had my doubts at first about being on a ‘high’ state in general, or whether a ‘place’ or area suited more accurately to the needs would achieve a greater effect on influencing our abilities to achieve a desired state. Ultimately I just decided to go with the flow not knowing how things work; I’ll get it when it comes out.
    Whoever did this knows that furthering up the task of sharing this information will greatly help humanity, I’m glad there are people like him.

Nameless likes this.