Energy surge and acceleration

Discussion in 'Experiences in Physical Reality' started by Karin, Sep 13, 2015.

1. Plume

Plume Trailblazer

Wow ! !!!! I knew that cards was for you!

Karin likes this.
  2. Plume

Plume Trailblazer

Ok !!!
    I got some time for a bit of update on my tarots game, just for you, ;)
    I love it how it is all related to feeling with water in the theme of both cards.
    I actually pick that one first and put it aside for a reading later. It did not speak to me right at the moment, but now some words are revealing.
    So here it is :D
    Aquarius ...
    Aquarians naturally excel In The art of debate. They surely know their own minds, and they have an opinion about what others should think, too. Their ruling planet, Uranus, provides signature clues into the Aquarian nature, as its both impersonal and rebellious. :):D Those of the sign are passionate advocates for humanity , the environment, animals, or other worthy causes;yet as ambassadors of fixed air , they carry an invisible shield that protects them from intimacy ...:eek: Like their opposite sign, Leo, aquaria must dig deeply into the universal matrix and emerge with a heart...:D Then the triumphant water bearer pours forth wisdom to benifit the soul of humanity. Surrender and compromise don't come easily to Aquarians, but these are the stepping stones on the path to mastery. :):):):):)
    Is that beautiful or what. Lots of key words
    The love is got to flow through you and be shared with the one you love... All the creatures needs to be loved.

image.jpg

Karin likes this.
  3. Plume

Plume Trailblazer

Oh! Forgot to tell you how your hearts pictures are fabulous and the cutes spirals too.., what a cool sync with the 5 spiral.

NinjaSuperFreak and Karin like this.
  4. Karin

Karin Trailblazer

Thanks a lot again, Plume!

Well that's also what I thought and I was wide open to everyone and sharing freely and really enjoying it, but now I see it's not appropriate and had to shut doors down and cut people off. I even considered shutting down my threads here and my FB account. For now I have only shut down all private messaging and shut down all imaginary activities. That really sucks, as stated before. I spent most of yesterday crying on and off, and the night before I woke up with my bed completely soaked, with sweat dripping all over my body, I felt like I was in a bath of icewater. The crisis of the day before really shocked my system, I felt suddenly confronted with a lot of guilt and shame. I honestly had not thought I was doing anything wrong up to that point and then it suddenly became obvious.

But interestingly today I already feel much better. I do feel kind of peaceful, closed down but at peace.

Thanks again.

Plume likes this.
  5. MtnGoat

MtnGoat Navigator

Dr. Jerry Alan Johnson - His books are extremely expensive tho. It is best you do no more than learn the Macrocosmic Orbit circulation. There are lots of descriptions on the Internet. It is not compatible with Bashar's stuff, or invoking kundalini. There is no point in re-inbalancing what one is balancing.

Plume and Karin like this.
  6. Karin

Karin Trailblazer

Thanks MtnGoat I'll look into "Macrocosmic Orbit circulation". I had never heard of it.

7. Plume

Plume Trailblazer

I am glad your are at peace now, it take a lots of courage to open yourself the way you haved. I admire your initiative to share and be very frank, all the road lead to Rome and your way is just as good as any journey, some will climb mountains and retreat for years or do crazy impulsive thing to grow and learn. You have follow your heart and it did bring you to a place you would of not of experience. That alone is courageous, eh ! The heart in the clouds and the syncronistic moment keep coming, :rolleyes: you must be doing something right :)
    Keep shining your light, I am in love with your way:D we need more explorers to break the fears of adventure and growth.

Karin likes this.
  8. MtnGoat

MtnGoat Navigator

This is one of the most basic internal exercises in QiGong. It can be done sitting, standing, laying down. It is fundamental to internal energy health and cultivations. It is a circulation through basic meridians and some call this a meditation.

When you see someone doing Tai Chi, that is an "external" GiGong and the advance would additionally have internal aspects with it. Most begin by just learning the motions and going through them.

Internal exercises are fundamental in development, and no QiGong master would neglect to teach it.

Karin likes this.
  9. Karin

Karin Trailblazer

I am so glad that I seem to have realigned the compass needle to the magnetic North! I feel so much better. It's not about shutting down anything, but about channeling energy upwards instead of leaking it out all over the place like a fire truck glowing bright red. It is not about renouncing higher love, but about opening to it in a way that respects everyone and abides by the rules. There have been enough signs and drama pointing to the way, which is transmutation and renunciation of all the physical stuff that unfailingly is only bringing me trouble and disappointment. I can see all the "trouble" in a negative way as symptoms of my own judgments and blocks, or I can see as positive, as "helpers" showing me the best way for my own growth, which is to renounce all this as I have for ten years. Same as with the gastrointestinal issues: I can see them as symptoms of "problems" within me that I need to fix, or I can see them as positive helpers that make sure I am very strict with what I eat, because it is what is best for my body's optimum performance. And all this is confirmed by the way that apart for times of crisis, I have a ton of energy and well-being, and that everybody around me is happy. So what more could I want?

Plume likes this.
  10. NinjaSuperFreak

NinjaSuperFreak Sojourner

The term should actually be 'microcosmic orbit.' It's one of the meditation techniques I learned at the Daoist Intensive.

Karin likes this.
  11. Karin

Karin Trailblazer

And what do you think of it so far? Any short description of how it's done? :)

12. MtnGoat

MtnGoat Navigator

There are both macro and micro-cosmic circulations. The macro typically includes meridians in the legs. The micro is easier to start with since it pertains to the torso, but once one has the idea it is easy to adjust to the macro as well. It is nice to know the macro tho.

There are many ways of doing the circulations, as many families carried the traditions. There are also water and fire cycles of the circulations that pertain to which direction one wishes to conduct the circulations. These variations also pertained to how individuals would follow lunar cycles over the months, regulating their circulations with the lunar phases. Then there are many other circulations; some very simple, others very complicated when one coordinates breather, abdomen, etc.

There are descriptions of the techniques that range from what's popular this decade to what has been done for thousands of years. There are other circulations that are specific to psychic development for the medical QiGong masters....

Karin likes this.
  13. Karin

Karin Trailblazer

Plume likes this.