Dream journal, Plume

Discussion in 'General Experiences' started by Plume, Dec 8, 2016.

1. Plume

Plume Trailblazer

Exit and more,
    So exciting to practice in regular basis, it is showing result in a slow manner but solid growth for me and I feel that I can recall much more now.
    First I need to explain my routine for today. I start with the exercise with the movement forward and backwards (those are The exercise that Shu-Man is sharing on his post at the astral pulse on the Doorway thread.) I started standing up this time:rolleyes: and I go prepare myself to go rest with the Gamma wave cd which is 30 minutes. I like this one it does put me in a good mood and very relax also the sound of the birds at the end wakes me up if I fall asleep so I can press play it again which help me keep an awake state on edge. Like I concluded before I always get some good experience if I just put the time and just in the right rested part of the day.

I was concentrating on the movement with breathing forward and backward with sometime images of going up and down some cliff and all at the same time paying attention to notice anything that I can focus or take as a lead. I had a few in and out events with vibrations all just because I do stay aware of my physical but at one point I was surprise to see these women walking to my right into my houseo_O A bit of a moment but realizing maybe I should interact:cool: I was not sure what to do quickly said what is up and what are you doing here? I got the message that they were doing house cleaning and offer to help , but they all seemed to have change into some children and now I felt like I had to have fun and do some flying around. We did and there was moment were I would try to say to a young girl that she was in my dream reality and we were having an experience, for some reason she look distress a bit and my reaction was to say you know we are everywhere and you have multiple reality don't worry about this:confused: ouf :rolleyes: I almost made her cry and we all continue having fun flying around. Much maneuvering and we got separate, next I was again aware of myself in the physical and again to my right I saw the back of a man walking in a hallway looking around and up the walls of the corridor like not knowing where he was , I called out and said what is your name? all along I seem to not move from my position, through the doorway "kind of" he approach and looked very concerned, I still have a clear picture of his look and even think he was latino with dark hair and he said his name was Micheal my first reaction was to put my hands on the side of his head and look him in the eye and said don't worry everything is fine you are ok.:)
    Now that was very interesting for me because I felt confident and I had no idea what I was suppose to do but went along and only do what I would normally do is just say all is fine just go with the flow. I have no idea if I made all this up but the look on the face says that the could be in transition or having a dreams and feel lost or I don't know , if this is a retrieval kind of experience I think I can handle this in that way.
    All in all this was so much fun , but to recall this I had to make a strong effort to stay aware and even after having a deep sleep I felt that it was fading away but just before opening my eyes I made sure to recall all the important details in my mind, I sure lost some of it but the main ones are all here, had to get this down before I forget it all so quick and frustrating :cool:

Oh! just remember in one of my exit I had this weird experience with a window, I think I had in mind at time that it can be like stretch and feel like a membrane:eek: Funny it was just that and tried so hard to push through for fun and thought how fun this was. I even tried piercing to only see it reform itself with almost a vengeance o_O this made me conclude that I was having a belief moment and was being the result of thinking that way. Cool...
    Anyway got to go and meditate later with the gateway release and recharge cd but first I am going shopping with my mom in a mall:eek: got to do some sacrifice sometime and go in the crowds:confused: so nice here when the house is empty ...only Saturday and for the next two month going to work in a big Cathedral in Ottawa, the Hermit life is going to be put on hold for a while:(
    Eh! everything is fine :) just go with the flow;)

Karin, Nameless, Bee and 1 other person like this.
  2. Plume

Plume Trailblazer

:)Fun Exit again.
    I felt some vibration and the mouvement, ask for clarity , touch things in the kitchen to ground myself , the usual...
    Saw Freda ,my dog , and float towards the door and wonder why it was so dark, I knew it was morning.
    Went through the glass and it got brighter but with some forcing , I think I knew and obviously expecting that the glass would be stretching like last time , had fun with it and gave up , move on the driveway touch some gravel to keep grounding to my side ,
    I notice a bear towards the garage behind some greenery how weird I thought. I was not so sure if I should go and see closer:confused: , I felt a bit worry but I did anyway. He was black and had some white spots, the poor thing made some strange sound and look like he was not happy because somethings was nagging him around his head swinging his arms like to get ride of bees or something of the sort. I said are you ok and heard my voice that actually brought me right back my awareness to my body. :cool:
    I had an other few exit but my recall fade away again , all I can remember was doing the side way movement swinging and felt it very well so that workout pretty good.
    All in all just an other good practice.
    I also was meditating on a crop circle shape to make it manifest.:D
    I pick a simple shape of a trillium flower( ( Ontario flag ) and was thinking to go see my neighbors farmer that has a small plane to ask him to keep an eye on the field and let me know if he see anything, I would go up to take photos for sure. I know he will look at me funny but eh! I dont really care what anyone think of me anymore. If anything beneficial from all this journey I can say it is so liberating to what the exterior world represents and how it relates to my person. I was even thinking the other day how I often find strange to hear my own voice saying my name when ask or even say I am a mother or artiste, all those titles feel like an attachment like I am trying to convince myself of some definitions or a form. I realized this lately but it always was on my mind. I also never signed my work and never care to do either, did no know why but if I can say something about it is maybe I never wanted to be attached or committed to anyone or anything as a matter of fact I had no need to mariage and if ask I would probably not know what to say:rolleyes:. That is the Gypsy in me? lucky that we are my hubby and I the same . Funny it all happens anyway....
    I feel it is like being split or an observer of my own person. hopefully it is not some brain disorder.:eek:
    Anyway back to realistic goals and truly the most important :rolleyes: All is good at the farm and soon the crops will be change for ever and ever to super seeds....

Nameless, Karin and subtle traveler like this.
  3. Nameless

Nameless Navigator

I think I know how you feel Plume. Lately, well the last couple of years and esp. the last few months I have truly wanted to disassociate myself from everyone and everything I know. I won't do that but I sure feel the desire.

If any of your crop circles come to fruition I definitely want to see the photos. :cool:

Plume likes this.
  4. Plume

Plume Trailblazer

Sure will post photos here .:rolleyes:

subtle traveler likes this.
  5. subtle traveler

subtle traveler Vanguard

that would be fun ...

6. Plume

Plume Trailblazer

Little update :)
    yes... an other repeat Saturday routine with a recording of focus 12 but not from the wave cd program, I only have it to the Focus 10 , So I got a youtube one with music called focus 12 healing:cool: good enough...its the intent that matter in my opinion.
    so I started with a intent to connect to my new little stone Auralite 23 and put it on my chest, it is pretty small so no worry for getting crush by it;) anyway , I said that I would like to learn what the stone had for me to learn.
    I felt a good deep sleep coming and very relax , the sound kept me on edge because it would vary in tonation and I think that helped , for me this is hard to stay awake because, first I am an expert sleeper and I battle hard to stay focus and awake and I am so tired.
    I felt myself slip to the side and move toward the door again and wanted clarity so I spoke it loud and heard again my voice, suddenly it got much clearer :D ... I said thank you very much... to who ever or whatever:cool: nobody was there to see me:(
    not even my dog... but maybe it is better that way.

So that was short and obviously in RTZ .
    I lost conscious but through this 2 hour lying down still with head phone on and maybe some other youtube session in the same nature just follow up without me knowing, an other exit happen and this one was a bit different. Again it was close to my body and the feeling was more body sensual with some clear visual experience. All was red and material like almost like some heavy drapery room that you could think of some not so catholic parlour if you know what I meano_O ok this could be my own interpretation at the time but the essence of this experience was very lower chakra energy. I saw some smoky vapour like coming out of me and this made me think How cool it was and felt an urge to play with the movement of the vapour like dancing in the room. It did not last to long and only remember the sort of sexual urge and lost conscious. I only realized that when I woke up that my divan is very red and also my blanket:rolleyes: now that would make sense, I had those experiences being all wrap up to my blanket and seeing the images on. Interesting how we perceive the surrounding , that vapour was not the first time I experience it either . It was maybe when I actualy made an effort to Obe years ago and was very aware of my room when having a nap, I was shock then and screamed that I was on fire and woke up really fast to only realize that I was still in bed. I guess I can say that I progress from that one ,:cool: I did not screamed but Danced instead;) Hey! not the quickest one here but what is the rush anyway.
    The stone had no message for me yet thougho_O I will try again ...
    This is my last Saturday alone so it might be hard to find that time again:( My schedule is going to be full force into production so I might try to do meditation during the day( will need it big time) when I go for a walk in the field and dream my Future Crop circle:D
    tour loo;)

Nameless and Karin like this.
  7. subtle traveler

subtle traveler Vanguard

First ... when you are ready to create your crop circle, I have something for you to read.

Second ... so ... you want to get to focus 12 so you can roll out of bed into the RTZ without buying another TMI Gateway CD, eh? :rolleyes: Well, try this from our friends, the Hathors. It is called the Aethos (free but only 5 minutes so you might need to repeat it). After preparing for sleep, if I feel clear I sometimes listen to this 2 to 3 times and then go to sleep. Well over 50% of the time, I will wake up in the early morning buzzing mildly in the vibrational state. It is also just good for clearing the 4th to 7th energy centers (e.g., only vertical ones). It can have a strong clearing effect so don't over do it. Sometimes I will also use the breathing technique (along with this) suggested by Magdalen to Kenyon just before I turn on the recording.

http://tomkenyon.com/the-aethos-sound-meditation (instructions, these are important)

https://tomkenyon.app.box.com/s/xf4esrzbwlt3d1sba4kj (sound recording which can be downloaded)

This is very potent. Do not try to do other things while listening to it. I used this just two nights ago with my amethyst and woke up in the middle of the night, recognized my body was frozen, so I thought exit my body and the vibrations immediately "turned on". Again, this works and it is something you already know a bit about.

Let me know what happens.

Last edited: Sep 9, 2017
    Plume likes this.
  8. Plume

Plume Trailblazer

Ok sound like a good compromise to the actual a cd for Focus 12 but I understand that it really is all about practicing in a regular and frequent way that will produce progressive result.
    So far evertime I actualy do the work a get similar experience. That shows in my opinion a good base and solid ground for more to come and it will be good for when I find more time to do a serious routine that would be more then once a week :cool: imagine if I did this everyday:eek:
    I need to start the thread on Crop circles and we can all share what we think of it. I have some idea of what might be fun but I am flexible thought and ready for new thoughts. :D

9. MtnGoat

MtnGoat Navigator

The actual f12 CDs have specific lessons, tasks. These introduce you to an introduction into the range of possibilities and skills.

10. Plume

Plume Trailblazer

;)Mtngoat,
    I knew you would say that and there was a little voice that was kind of telling me to get the tape anyway. I just may still. I read the manual and yes there is specific task that are in the level focus 12. I thought to do them anyway but maybe the sound track would be more conducive to that level.
    For the time being I will just practice with the right intention and see and no crystal involvement until I get a good grasp of this level. :)

11. MtnGoat

MtnGoat Navigator

In Wave 2 is:

1) Problem Solving: How to cast problem solving requests

2) One Month Patterning: Manifestation Creation One Month into Future

3) Color Breathing: Dont recall the goal in that

4) Energy Bar: A key lesson. People use bar for perception training, defensive weapon, wand or tool for working in the environment.

5) Living Body Map: For observing various physiologic body levels; look for disease/healing

A problem with music laced CDs is the music may move one's emotions which may bias the environment and trigger memory loads of previous experiences had during use of the track.

Plume likes this.
  12. subtle traveler

subtle traveler Vanguard

I did not intend that as a compromise, but more like an unconsidered idea to try and only if you like it. I am also suggesting a way to practice when you go to sleep during the week (not just on Saturday when 'the boys' are away from the house). You mentioned your concern about losing your quiet time and solitude to practice on Saturday, and I am suggesting a possible alternative to that. You could, for example, have an agreement with your family that Wednesday night / Thursday morning is mom's time to get to bed early for preparation, wake up early to practice, and sleep in a bit the next morning if things do no work out. Just another idea to consider.

Also, I am suggesting that there are other ways than strictly using the Monroe Institute materials. For example, I have reached a focus 12 state successfully using Jurgen Ziewe's two free recordings and even the Arcturian's Nakura meditation. I also used the Nakura meditation when I was introduced to my guide for the first time (another focus 12 experience). The Hathor's Aethos (in some contrast to these) provides a distinct clearing of energies and their channels, and this preparation before bed consistently helps me reach the vibration state with little effort by early next morning.

Generally, the focus 12 state is only a next step. Reaching focus 21 (the void) can become more important if you want to eventually expand your travels. It is a unique creation point. The Hathor's descriptions of the void are some of the best that I have read. And, I would point out that Jurgen Ziewe, Fred Aardema and others get out and about without going through learning focus levels from TMI. So, you get to decide what works for you.

Finally, and MOST importantly, you are making progress. I have seen it. You solidified your OBE practice by eventually working through the Gateway I CD. It helped you focus and have some experiences beyond the body. So, if you want to get other Gateway CD now and let this be your next step, that's fine. You can find ALL the Gateway CD's on ebay (maybe even Amazon) for $40 to $50, if you want to save some money on that.

Last edited: Sep 10, 2017
    Plume likes this.
  13. MtnGoat

MtnGoat Navigator

Void is everwhere.

OBE introductions are actually in Gateway Wave 3 (CDs 5 & 6) - focus 12.

Last edited: Sep 10, 2017
  14. Plume

Plume Trailblazer

ST,
    I guess I will call it complimentary to the Gateway series, and it will be nice in between the practice of the wave II and the other now that I see how much affordable the are I will go check Ebay. I do need structure...:rolleyes: and do believe that it is a proven method and specific task that only will give me much more understanding of all the states and awareness. I have all those track that you recommend anyway so might as well start again listening to them before bed like I did last year they are short and will only add to the training anyway. the music does have some influence that I might not want but it also is very southing when I need, it is why I like the Light Body Gamma wave one.
    Thanks ST , glad you notice that I do progress:D I do feel like I am.

Mtngoat , it does have good goals and task on the wave II, I particularly like the idea of the the wand ( mine will be a big swords with a clear crystal that does go blue sometime:rolleyes:) an image of the hermit in one of my cards... and after all I am still trying to keep lucidity for a longer timeo_O anyway I am having fun... it may feel like I am going backward but It seems necessary to observe my step in some structure system at this stage and now I am not trying or wanting to create fantastic experience, I only want to analyze the whole process and take my time. I am already amaze by it all so no need for out of this world experience:D ... Jeez !!that sound like I am lying... hey! I wont say no to any really cool mind blowing experience... really who would not want that...;) ok... I know... got to be serious:) going shopping on Ebay
    Tourloo

15. MtnGoat

MtnGoat Navigator

I havent checked prices on eBay. Got mine from TMI during a sale. Sometimes the Hemisync.com store has sales too.

You mentioned earlier wanting to get solid in f10, so to speak. At the course, TMI Gateway course, they leaves F10 very quickly cuz that base state is mixed in other tracks too, and often things dont click til after some time in f12 and certainly f21, so there isnt really any advantage in staying with the base state til one feels solid in it. My advice, and TMI would agree, keep moving thru the levels. The real potential is 'beyond' f10, and you will still be learning f10 along the way.

I, am times, come back to a level to re-tune-up; if i feel i am loosing my body-asleep, i revisit f10 a few times.

I would not mix Sacred Acoustics (if that is Light Body) w/ your using TMI tracks cuz the technilogy is different now; should first get the entrainment going before mixing in a different pattern. With hemisync the focus levels build on each other, working together. Save SA products til later when you can compare the two, otherwise now the binaurals could conflict. The idea is to learn to recognize the states; and learn to progress thru them - would not suggest scrambling that, since Light Body is not beginner coding if i recall. If i recall SA has their own series. But you need coherence, not scrambling at this time, so work with one sytem or other but i wouldnt mix at this stage.

Plume likes this.