Dream journal, Plume

Discussion in 'General Experiences' started by Plume, Dec 8, 2016.

1. Plume

Plume Trailblazer

Dreams 09 January 2017 :)
    Starting the year with a good routine to write a few recalls mostly the important one or the one that intrigued me.
    I had many that I can remember from last night but not in a continuous way, all related to worryies or family members.
    There was a moment where I found myself being pulled towards a flock of birds , my movements was like a passing by to observe the happening. It is fading now but the feeling was of not wanting to witness the pain that one big type of turkey bird seperated from his flock and the others were leaving in sadness. I felt upset and did not want to have this experience, so I try to go by fast, I did look back at the big turkey and his expression was of not caring with one eye missing and the other predator looking at me almost saying , what is up with you? no big deal girlo_O to the side this big eagle or faulcon with a mask was also looking my way :cool: he is the one eating the eye :eek:...amusing in some way and morbide but what does that mean ??? I did see a dead wild turkey on the road to the village yesterday. I do think there was some kind of moment here that spoke about my fear or how I handle seeing suffering in the animals. Not so good with that :cool:
    The image of the two together looking at me woke me up ...

Nameless, Rkks and Karin like this.
  2. Rkks

Rkks Voyager

Wow, incredible experience Plume, I'd say you probably encountered some future experience in your life, or it could come from the past too, but it is certainly cool you were not afraid of such a fantastic animal and rather feel empowered, and even the sad part of the story probably will mean something to you of Which you will surely learn and... that's all I've got.
    Many people here transform into magnificent animals, there is probably something comming from them too, I'm still trying to morph to feel what is like flying :) Haha to almost quote Jay-Z, I've got 99 problems but to dream ain't one o_O

Nameless and Plume like this.
  3. Nameless

Nameless Voyager

Seems you were working with your own feelings regarding suffering and pain after seeing the one of the road. It's rough, we see it everyday and feel we must react or respond in some way but often it is not for us to do either.

4. Plume

Plume Trailblazer

Dreams Sundays 6,
    Many recalls no lucidity but all good so far.
    Last night was a busy time and I was at a big party eating food and having a fun , jumping around , it might be because I am reading Jurgen's adventures :rolleyes: he does describe the carnavals and elaborat places he visited, now looking back to all my dreams where I find myself in crowds it does not surprise me. anyway, I am certainly having a blast out in the np, so no complaints for that,
    message to myself here I am becoming more lucid in those moments ;)

Nameless and Karin like this.
  5. Nameless

Nameless Voyager

Keep it up Plume and you'll soon be able to feel the grass beneath your feet and the clouds above your head. :)

Plume likes this.
  6. Plume

Plume Trailblazer

March 11 2017

Dream with an exit and lucidity.

I am writing this one for the reason that it was first of all a fun one and a very vivid one and with some realization of patterns that seems to be my experiences more often then not.

I had a good night sleep I must had a lighter sleep and felt I was going to have some awareness I knew I was sleeping, here is opportunity to make an exit... great , I did make intention to this and knew that if I go to bed early I will increase my chances to some lucidity to come.

the vibration was mild , I was very aware of my position in bed , side way and knew I had to move, I made the move forward to this misty kind of atmosphere in front of me , as a matter of fact it seemed to be everywhere , white and vines likes globules and frosty with a way in , I move them or clear a path through…cool I thought , I must of arrive to some place with many yards and many house like a suburb, I notice a dog…wonder why :cool:…anyway he was on my case and was barking and I thought that he must see me ... how annoying he was, I knew that I would not be affected in anyway because I am not physical… I had the great idea to make him small and carry him on my shoulder to keep going and explore, so cute I thought... don’t know how I arrive to this one place but this women was inside her house and I ask her where are we , she answer Alfred , a town near me...but I knew she was wrong because it did not look like it at all and I try to read some street sign, they all looked more like symbols then letters. I did not really care, got distracted by this one guy walking around with a long dark jacket looking a bit lost but gentle looking, I could say they all were nice and peaceful but all busy with something. This fellow attracted me for some reason I wanted to show him how to fly because I think its so cool to do that and he would love it . I said grab my arms and we will together but first wait , I have to close my portfolio case so the drawings don’t go all over , don’t know why but now looking back I did some attic cleaning the other day and that old school one I had was a mess and open, needing some attention before I lose it all I thought then… anyway we tried to fly and did not go to far , what do I think I am:confused: …Peter pan now … the funny part is that I had two perspective of this moments , this vision made me question that place I was and why I was having difficulty to rise, I could observe it happening, we look very heavy and not going to move in anyway , so I gave up and said goodbye, I though how unaware he was but a nice person anyway. I was saying this to someone, I can not really recall why or who, its was not all in order but it had a feeling to be all in the same place. There is many more details, like talking to some peoples in some side street about their dogs they had for sale o_O! ...I think I most be making all this up , it could be just a dream at that point... now that I look back...it did sure not feel that way when I woke up, I did the trick to recall all the detail in my mind with eyes close not moving and at breakfast sat down and made notes. You really have to do that , it's so crucial for recalls.

I could go on with much more details but they were all over and some felt like I was not all that lucid and could be in two perspective , a dream and being in another place at the same time.
    So here is my realization...
    Jurgen’s description of the lower planes near the physical one would have that feeling , flying was not something done or wanted from the people that reside in those realms, so I thought these could just be where I was because it is not the first time that I try to teach or get other people to fly with me and do not succeed o_O hoping to have a bunch of followers maybe …I do make my spectacular exit when I don’t like where I am. I did that not long ago and even made a magic show about it to disappear fast because this group of “I don’t know what” were wanting some kind of favour and I said …look I will show you something really cool and poof I was gone… anyway all this to say that I feel more aware of the different place I am finding myself in and I believe that reading more on the subject from great explores like Jurgen really helps me.
    more coming soon ... oh! one thing that I think might help me to rise up to some higher levels is singing a mantra ... I am going to try this and also spend more time looking at the details to get even more clarity:)
    Tourloo ...

Nameless and subtle traveler like this.
  7. Plume

Plume Trailblazer

This dream is about rats and mice,
    The symbolic meaning that I will associate to the little rodents is anxiety because how much they eat away at whatever you try to keep in storage or you stuctures by there constant nibbling at whatever they can get there teeth on.
    They also need to be monitored to how many will be around because it's not so easy to eliminate completely. Obviously a source of anxiety if you can't get them out totally.
    My dream the other night was being in a house getting renovated and it did look good except for the attic with still old walls. The big wall had a big colonie of mouse all in a big nest:eek: it worried me, I wanted to do something but was not sure what, I thought many ways but all would turn out to be more trouble, like having them all fall on me if I remove just that section or injecte some poison through holes and hope that I got ride of it all...:cool: nothing was going to be the solution but I still had hope , thinking that we need to start it all from fresh and take all the walls down...
    anyway the meaning from my percpective could be that having already a good foundation but the atic , being the brain or the head, thinking part could be what I was living throught this weekend... many conflicts old one all coming back and showing its unresolved differences .
    I do have to say that my feeling of being not move by It suprised me, I did get some tears and all , but that's me :rolleyes: all part of the process :D
    So here it is ...:)the basement was fine well built but the atic needs a bit of tweaking ...with a good fresh coat of plaster we are all In Business again.

Last edited: Mar 15, 2017
    Nameless likes this.
  8. Rkks

Rkks Voyager

Those dreams sure looks good Plume:) I wish I could fly like you do, you know I was reading the other day some guy who said that because the act of flying in our dreams is present by itself and we do it uncouciously, there has to be some archetypal dna imprint from civilizations ago that is still hinting at us to reach our potential, whatever it may be. Sounds like you got an adventure slipping between your fingers there, I can feel those vibes you've got there too and I would guess eventually they must be put aside and this can prove to be exasperating or something along those lines.

I have not read Jurgen's books both the title really are appealing, I stick with the ones I can get my hands on, most recently I read The Apophenion by Peter J. Carrol, it's a take what you like and just obliviously ignore what you don't, and it was really interesting too. From his perspective you could be facing some kind of unconscious chaos in your home, an although there is a strong foundation like you pointed you see a problem, the mostly get stuck in homes due to the 'Width' of the walls and so they nest there, probably the mice will get out nicely if you ask them or you could lure them with some cheese out of the house lol and if none of that works you'll probably have to astral call the for the Pied Piper to work that out for you lol:D It's probably a matter of learning 'to be in taouch with' whatever animal, situation, person, thing, object that's around you bringing disharmony to your place, I'd certainly like to see the outcome of this later lol

Nameless and Plume like this.
  9. Plume

Plume Trailblazer

Thank Rkks,
    I have to look at that book your have pointed here sounds interessting :) got to rin , nice of you to drop by:D yes I love flying:rolleyes: and good advice I am working more strategical way to do things in the NP.

10. Nameless

Nameless Voyager

Love your adventures Plume. When I read your adventure in my email the other day it hit me like a ton of bricks. I have often wondered why sometimes I can fly with a mere thought and other times I can't do it to save my life. I've had those encounters where I am trying to teach someone how to fly. They can be so exasperating, sometimes just laughing and joking around with me because they don't believe a person can fly, haha.

While reading what you said above I was like, "No dang wonder I can't always fly, duh, I am in an environment where people can't fly." Duh duh duh!!! LOL

What a relief to know it's not me.

About the other one houses are totally symbolic. At least that is what I have fully come to believe. Just time I get one room or floor all cleaned and clutter free the next time I find myself on a different floor or in another room that needs repair or something. You would not believe the stuff I used to have in my basement, haha. And yes I am talking symbolically. I haven't encountered rats in any of them though so there is that.

What has happened though is I have fallen out a window or door in the attic only to find myself hanging on for dear life in some phenomenally spacious places.

Plume likes this.
  11. Plume

Plume Trailblazer

April 30,
    Out of body exit with again an attempt to go to the garage for my target;).
    This afternoon I took a nap and made an intention to focus on a shape that now I use often in my meditation. I fell asleep for a short while and became aware still very relax, so my first thought was to try to focus again upward. I notice a bright blue flash with lightning effect, and a clarity was achieved. I could see through my eyes which were cover with a blanker to keep the light out, that alone I think is cool...at that moments a few images were coming into my focus , one that now makes sense is the dog face I saw like a wolf painting very soft, it is actually my blanket that was on me at that time and just now sitting at my computer I realize that it is the image I saw just as I draped it on my shoulder, I must of focus on this just before I went outside. I felt myself exit toward the window by my side and made a point to go grab the gravel on the ground, maybe I did not spend enough time but sure felt the space getting somewhat clearer except for feeling my eyes being partly cover, like being aware of my body and being outside at the same time.

I remember my dogs are on the front step so I should go tease them:D. On my way I smell a flower on the patio( which I could confirm it was there from one of my dog eating it this morning) I notice one of my dog moving in a funny way toward the garage like it was crawling low... I went to the little one that we kept" THREE TWO" he was so soft but I did not stay there to long I was moving upward and it made me a bit frustrated because I became aware that my garage was there and I should zoom over to see that famous target... YOu know ...The one that will change the world for ever...:rolleyes: I had a strong will to go down again but notice that it look like other buildings, I was not so please because I wanted to be the real time zone. I made some move towards the beam and touch everthing I could and grab whatever was there to remember the objects.:cool: I knew that it was futile because I was aware that it was not the real space, it had way to many thing that are not normally there... I gave up and just loss conscious to fall asleep but just before I did have enough time to come back to the physical and relive in my mind what happen so I can recall . I have to say that I was pretty happy with that and woke up with a big smile:) not much of an adventure and a repeat but a good exercise anyway. I like seeing through my eyes when still close to my body, just that is fun to repeat and maybe make use of that moment to make my clear intention. That was what I lacked in this experience.
    fun anyway...:)

subtle traveler, Rkks, Karin and 2 others like this.
  12. Nameless

Nameless Voyager

Nice Plume, you may not have had clear intentions but you had clarity and lots of tactile sensation it seems.

Plume likes this.
  13. Shu-Man

Shu-Man Navigator

Very cool Plume! :cool: We will be seeing you at the "Bee's Barbecue" soon! ;)

I have had "false awakening" in the past and found myself in a "replica" of my room. I thought I was fully awake and walking around my bed, until I looked on my shelf and saw a funny looking coach and buggy. The coach and buggy then and came to life and I quickly realized I wasn't in my room at all, at least my room in the physical that is.

I labeled it a false awakening because in it, I awoke just as I do every morning for real. There were no exit symptoms at all. Everything was the same in my room until I hit the corner of the bed and saw the "chuck wagon" there.

In another experience I had, I had woken up, came out to the computer and was surfing the net as usual. I heard my Chinchilla behind me and turned to look at him. Willy, is his name, was there but soon he grabbed the bars of his cage and spread them open like some kind of rabid animal. I immediately knew I wasn't awake at all, lol.

Rkks, Karin, Plume and 1 other person like this.
  14. Plume

Plume Trailblazer

Dream journal, May 15
    I wanted to write this one dream here because of the strong feeling that it left me with, it was all about some worries and possibly a reflection of what is happening with the work we have invested. Some huge estimates, way bigger that we ever dreamed.
    I could say it was a bit of a nightmare or despair, no lucidity but a story line for sure. It was a fews day ago so I lost some details but here is the important parts. I must of been aware of a horrible giant Godzilla type of creature , very big like the one in the old movies :rolleyes: could be the last movie I saw sometime in the sixties... the style almost ridiculous and overly exaggerated . It was roaming in our country side eating everything in site. I felt so desperated and knew there was no way to fight it, no choice but only to escape and to make sure to be on the move at all time. Now the trick was to pack all your love ones and fit in one vehicule, family and all my animals o_O I started to gather but I knew it was going to be impossible and I had to make a choice to leave the puppies :(to make it on there own in the freezing cold:eek: and I was hoping this huge creature would not notice them and go more for some cows in the field:cool: now why would not care for those poor cows:confused: very frustrated indeed, so I left my just new born puppies to a possible horrible death... The funny things I was aware that the monster was going around the whole country to the west and was on its way back to where it was born, here in my home town. all I wanted is to live like a gypsies and escape. o_O yes, it might be how everthing could get big and that the little life in the prairie style may have to be put on hold, for what we have created is expanding. I don't know how to feel but I certainly do not mind the challenge:D so let it be...:rolleyes:
    I feel better now that I wrote it and can shed light on these silly worries , I still will keep dreaming and have fun in my gypsies way thought and...well I think I need a coffee. Maybe go visit a Faire:rolleyes:
    :)

Last edited: May 20, 2017
    Bee, Nameless and Karin like this.
  15. Nameless

Nameless Voyager

Wow Plume, sounds like you will be moving soon. You've got bigger fish to fry 'as they say'. Suppose you'll work this one out in time.

16. Plume

Plume Trailblazer

:cool: I did just the same attempt lots of vibrations seing my hands and movements throught the house an other repeated great exit, feeling the gravels going to the garage and even saying to myself that all looks normal lets climb that latter to see what is hiding on the beam, I only saw tractor toys. Now thinking about it, I feel that it was again a made up place becsuse we park the tractors there , anyway , good to makes notes, my next intention was that I wanted to go see my higher self or guides and felt a very overwhelming surge in my heart with lots of movement upwards. Loss concsious and woke up just to remember half of what I did.
    This was all with a meditation tape.
    Nothing ecxiting except for that strong surge in the heart. Maybe it was to much for me to handle. Oh well! I trust that there is a reason.
    Conclusion, I can achieve obee pretty much anytime I put the effort and my lucidity is improving.

Bee, Shu-Man, Nameless and 2 others like this.
  17. Karin

Karin Trailblazer

Which one? Are you always using the same one for your OBE attempts?

Wow that's great!

Plume likes this.
  18. Plume

Plume Trailblazer

I do not use the same one. I have not made notes which one as long it is just a beat and 1 hour, I just search it on youtube and just stream. I think for me is having that noise that keep me aware and knowing that still have some physical discomfort. The trick is you have to be rested and go back and meditate, I always fall asleep when i vlosr my eyes...:rolleyes:a pro sleepero_O so the discomfort helps me. It is not so hard to do and very quick but keeping lucidity and coming back to recording is still weak and in training. Takes time to be aware during the the leaps we go through when keeping the consciousness in one form of energy body to another, from what I am understanding.
    I also made some affirmation with one sounds tracks to create an image of myself with a sword:D like a warrior ;) or Knight.
    A combination of the instruction of the Gatway manuel with any set of cd. I think any binary beat is good as long you have your plans out in some affirmative way it will produce something.

Nameless and Karin like this.
  19. Plume

Plume Trailblazer

Exit and good lucidity.
    I use a Hemiscync meditation on the You tube for relaxing , made my box which I did before many time but figured I might as well just follow the instruction. Relaxing for me is so easy that I don't need to pay to much attention to all the body parts. throught the tape I felt the vibes and went with the flow, came out into my room and did some rolling around with good control for I want to spend more time creating a awareness close to my home. I felt myself slither toward the stairs and saw my dog there at the bottom again, ThreeToes I call him. I gave him a big kiss and woosh outside thought the window, oh! no thinking that he may try to follow me:eek: Jeez ... so I peaked inside again but I think he was not there anymore or I may have imagine that he did... it did look like he was about to follow.:confused: I think I need to put that in my box to not again fear the silliness. I really wonder if it is true that he see me or I am creating this , not like I can ask him:cool: Not important , so lets move on to more interesting pastures. A bit boring to do all this , so my intention was to go see my higher self and have a good sleep. I need it so much lately so tired and low energy , maybe it is all a healing that I am going through... My higher self has plan for me I feelo_O
    This week on the programme is not to use the cd but just create a energy ball like a sword in short meditation everyday, 20 minutes is all I need. It will look like a blue crystal with a very metallic decorated shaft or spectre like. this will maybe help me use this tool to extend towards the garage and see that famous target :D
    tour loo...;)

Nameless, Bee, Shu-Man and 1 other person like this.
  20. subtle traveler

subtle traveler Vanguard

Nice work, Ingrid!