Diet and OBEs

Discussion in 'Substances, Herbs and Supplements' started by Karin, Oct 17, 2014.

1. CFTraveler

CFTraveler Navigator Staff Member

This may or may not fit in. I had some melatonin that I tried to use to reset our clocks (DST here now). I gave one to my son and took one too. That night I spent the whole night in a state of light sleep, constantly dreaming or having nightmares. I never got deep enough or could surface enough to get lucid. The next morning my son told me about all the nightmares he had and the bad night he had of light sleep too. We're not taking that ever again. But I wonder if this, done properly (I just wanted to sleep and never tried to project) would help. Except for the nightmares.

2. Karin

Karin Vanguard

Thanks for sharing that, CFTraveler. I am one of those people who can't tolerate melatonin supplements either, even in very small doses. For me it is amazingly effective at removing my intestinal pain when nothing else works (there are tons of melatonin receptors in the intestines), but it does not agree with my brain at all. I quickly get depressed when I take it, I sleep poorly, etc... so it is not worth it. I haven't tried melatonin since I started projecting, and I am not planning to.

The melatonin topic is interesting though, because melatonin is produced by the pineal gland like DMT is very likely to be too (it has been shown in animals but not yet in humans), and I am personally convinced that DMT plays a big role in projections. I might start a thread on the pineal gland soon, I am still gathering articles from the scientific literature.

BTW, I discontinued that SuperFood herbal supplement I mentioned above. Even if it did seem to help my energy levels at first and I did have a nice projection while on it, my immune system has been completely screwed up in the past few weeks. Could all be just coincidences, but I am pretty disappointed. That being said, I am highly sensitive, so maybe other people can tolerate this but I can't.

3. omcasey

omcasey Navigator Staff Member

Oh I like Dr. Schulze's.. They are actually located right here where I am, found them via Bashar, who sent me there to get a couple of their formulas to help the anomaly at the back of my head. Boy oh boy did it work. ( ! ). This said, it has been some time since I have partook in their fare.

4. Karin

Karin Vanguard

Yes that's exactly why I tried this product, because I heard Bashar recommend this line several times. Since I am so into his teachings, and my subconscious demonstrated that it is on board too, I thought there might be a chance this would work for me. I was planning to try this first, then go into the full organ detox steps. In the past I have gone deep into diet, detox and supplements in my quest for self-healing, and ran into a lot of trouble because my system is so sensitive. But the past is the past, and I was hoping it might be different this time because I am not the same I used to be.

I am glad you posted this, Casey, and hope my post above won't discourage people to try this line that obviously works great for many people. When I said I am disappointed, I should have specified I am disappointed in myself. I am a big believer in healing through diet, detox and natural means. And I think it goes beyond healing sickness, it also is one of the keys to restore natural abilities we have to tune in to a greater reality.

Last edited: Mar 28, 2015
    omcasey likes this.
  5. blossom

blossom Sojourner

I think I need to buy a slow cooker!!

6. subtle traveler

subtle traveler Navigator

I have decided to place this here (and not in a new thread).

Dr. Norm Shealy did the big talk at TMI’s Professional Seminar this year (last year it was William Buhlman). The seminar topic this year was healing and wellness. While not directly related to OBE’s, I wanted to post this particular talk here because it has VERY GOOD information in it. Dr. Shealy spouts data and facts more knowledgeably and confidently about health better than probably anyone I have heard (even Dr. Oz) in the last couple of years. His emphasis on the importance of certain hormones (like DHEA in this talk) is spot on imho.

The talk is over an hour, but again, it is loaded with facts. Based on what I have seen in the last 2 to 3 years, I probably could not recommend a better video. It is worth your time, if you are interested improving your health and want to get caught up on the topic of under-regarded hormones like DHEA.

DreamCatcher and Plume like this.
  7. Plume

Plume Vanguard

Will check this out next month data , it look like I might get a tower on my barn with 300 GB :D:D:D
    Thanks !

Karin and subtle traveler like this.
  8. subtle traveler

Glad that good things are coming your way, Ingrid.

We are currently using 100 mps, and it's more than enough for us with 11 or 12 devices wirelessly connected throughout the house.

9. Karin

Karin Vanguard

Oh great to hear, Plume!!! Maybe a symbolic reflection of connecting with the bigger picture? :)

10. DreamCatcher

DreamCatcher Seeker

I'm not into the "healing craze" but found his lecture fascinating. I also have several friends who will enjoy this. Thanks for sharing.

subtle traveler likes this.
  11. subtle traveler

Sure ... not a problem ... glad you found it beneficial.

12. Patricia125

Patricia125 Wanderer

According to me the feeding strategies in these societies should be more designed to increase children's intake and reduce distress.

13. MtnGoat

MtnGoat Voyager

well i'll throw my 2 cents in here too. I would guess one wants to be as healthy as possible. All your body needs is to just be low on blood sugar and one is mentally fatigued before muscles give out. Key warning sign to those in high alpine country, or any hard trail. So the mind is sensitive.

now the Taoist and Qigong monks utilize TCM herbs in the category of 'Shen' which is mind/spirit. They do it to assist w calm mind in meditation and it works, BUT i dont know if it would assist psychic events. I havent thought to try. Those monks would say that results from their energy manipulation skills. I do like was crystals can do in certain specific ways, but i'm unorthodox in how i use those.

Karin likes this.