C'mon then fess up...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Bee, Aug 12, 2017.

1. Bee

Bee Navigator Staff Member

So there I was on Friday morning, sitting at my desk, chatting to a couple of colleagues...

On my desk is a small spray dispenser, green in colour and and about 10cm long. Its contents contain fluid for cleaning my glasses. All of a sudden I can hear a soft tick, tick, tick, and the dispenser rocking back and forth. Seems I had a visitor.

Anyone care to fess up?

:)

Szaxx, Nameless and subtle traveler like this.
  2. subtle traveler

subtle traveler Vanguard

I enjoy your sense of light-heartedness and joking with us a bit, Bee! Keeping things fun.

It was not me ... I am usually told in my experiences if someone is about to come around or I need to see them. Also I have not been out this week, as I have been rather intently focused on some 3D responsibilities and helping someone.

Related to your experience, I am currently participating with a small group on an author's blog, as he brings forth the content for a new book. We are asking questions as information is brought forth and discussed. One of the topics that has come up is a new pointer, the "All-D". It is all one thing. As human, we tend to separate things into physical and non-physical, but it is actually all one thing. Sounds like you got a reminder of that with your spray bottle.

This last week I did have a dream which included an image of Novice (she was driving the car) ... but that one was all me (not her) since I was non-lucid and creating blockages in the road for her (e.g., thinking items into the street and blocking the car as she drove) ... so I have not asked her about it. Like your signature, "the sleeper must awaken". o_O

Last edited: Aug 13, 2017
    Bee and Nameless like this.
  3. Plume

Plume Trailblazer

:rolleyes:..,
    Well I did think of you when I was cycle along the river of Ottawa near the aviation museum, admiring the scenery and around 4:00 and 5:00 there seems to be an old red double wing ( not sure what to call it ) but it reminded me of you:) so I wave at the plane and say hi ! Bee ;) two days in a row Thursday and Friday
    I started this routine to work for a month to and park near that museum to get back my cycling legs, feel amazing and my feet don't hurt like it use to from the lack of good exercise.
    So yes maybe the message went your way traveling above the clouds following the river. Not that I intended to be send . It sure look cool to see these old planes. I will take a photos next time. Hopefully it will be out again. :D

Bee likes this.
  4. MtnGoat

MtnGoat Voyager

why do you suspect a human?

Bee likes this.
  5. Plume

Plume Trailblazer

:cool: It would be cool to know but how can you?o_O
    Oh! Well:rolleyes:

6. MtnGoat

MtnGoat Voyager

Well.... it could be squirrels. They do the darndest things.

7. Bee

Bee Navigator Staff Member

Oh I expect that someone from the np was just playing a little gag on me, so I could play a little gag with you too;)

:)

8. MtnGoat

MtnGoat Voyager

Playful forest sprites? They can be quite giddy

9. Plume

Plume Trailblazer

Mtngoat :)
    Do you think those forest sprites can make Crop circle?:D
    I will love them for ever and ever and give them a good home :rolleyes:
    What do they look like o_O

10. MtnGoat

MtnGoat Voyager

I dont think they're into working; seem only interested in playing...

11. MtnGoat

MtnGoat Voyager

Guess i've met just a few types if forest creatures. They can be quite different and do different stufff....

maybe i'll write something more descriptive later

12. MtnGoat

MtnGoat Voyager

Hope you enjoy this Plume….

First, the following ‘things’ do not dwell everywhere on Earth Some I’ve met only in New England, others in deserts. These would be Earth bound spirits, loosely expressing of Gaia and more.

Some of my favorites are those, more human-like than animal like, yet appear to be a wisp from the waste down with some-sort of arms or limbs; colorful and giddy with friendly inviting play, they flitter and fly rapidly about… again in pursuit of play. Other things clearly appear animal like - relatives to the Animal Spirits; and of course ‘the’ Animal Spirits themselves. The approximate environment appears as a bright moonlit deep night. The plants are vibrant, fluorescent and colorful as if lit by black light falling on a black light poster of Pink Floyd…. just say’n, for example. Everything is alive.

Interesting creatures are the Sealinians. I don’t know their range but they are also forest dwellers that love the night and feast on moonlight. They wait for full-moons and at that time they rest on the tree tops soaking in the moonlight. The one I’ve met was midnight blue with fluorescent and sparkling flecks of white and light gold that peppers her body. Hard to describe what appeared as also dark blue hair on them - sorta. Their lower body reminds me somewhat like the tail of large fish and is also wisp-like. Not quire mermaid-like They are curious and sociable. These aren't a giddy as the others, these seem to like to be mesmerized by the moonlight.

There are also river spirits and forest spirits of large groups of big trees. Hard to communicate with a river spirits as they are very elemental; one mostly perceives them flowing.

Elementals are hard to describe and much more fundamental than the above recognized mythological fairies that are complex. There are deceased animals wandering in addition to animals spirits and ‘the’ Spirit Animals. The deceased ones may need healing as they may be quite decrepit.

There are also the greater Earth spirits, the most ancient guidance prevalent in our solar system remnant of the creation of this system, but the ones I’ve met are Earth committed in purpose (serving/administrating in council). Then there are goddess-class Earth spirits for example Ethereal that I write about at times; these primarily stay within the Earth Life System as this is dear to their hearts. There are others completely unknown to us.

Last, and certainly not least, there are the dragons; the terrestrial ones of near F12, and the deep Earth guidances (Earth harmonic of 27) who reside along with the above mentioned ancient guidance as the dragons have a deep interested in Earth. NonEarth bound dragons that cruise in solar orbit in sync with Earth orbit (these are Earth/Space based dragons largely in focus 21/27 and they are much bigger)… and those in deep space/state F34-49 magnificent, awesome, and fearsome master builders with their deep space homelands. They are all related.

I don’t know if any of those folks could be recruited to build a crop circle, but you might ask a dragon to plow open a ley-line (dragon line) near your place. Ya know, let some creative energy pour up. You may have to wait til Spring tho. The closest dragons in your area are sleeping in shallow Earth.

There are very broad ranges of awareness out there.

Nameless and Plume like this.
  13. Plume

Plume Trailblazer

Oh! I love it :) thank so much for this description,
    that is so awesome !!!! you got to record all this on your own experiences ... I am jealous:cool::rolleyes: ...just kidding but that what motivates me so much anyway ..I want to know more all the helper of the earth plane for sure, there is so much cash crop poison here and the organic farming is being snuff and redicule to no end :(We need to know each other so we can respect our roles and potential to harmonize in a more balance way and working with the energy , intelligence that is all around , so crop circle would certainly make head turn:D got to start somewhere ;)
    Dont worry I am the queen of patience , all winter I will be dreaming crop circle, singing and cutting feathers for 4 dinosaurs for the bad land museum :D I also puting together a business card to research crop circles in eastern Ontario. Never know...
    I like the idea of the dragons near my place, that would definitely be my kind a friend and of course anyone that want to join force is welcome and the giddiest the better definitely :rolleyes: laughter is contagious.
    I will start a thread on Crop circle soon with this really cool image so we can all send our energy in the design :D

Nameless likes this.
  14. MtnGoat

MtnGoat Voyager

Many of the Earth natural spirits I've met are in focus 12, so working with the Gateway CDs - when you get comfortable with state - you will be close to their environment. Now I should say that many were drawn to me as my QiGong practices often utilize Earth energies. When your ready I suggest doing your free flow focus 12 exercises outside toward dusk, or before dawn; find a comfortable spot or chair. When you get really single minded in yourfocus turn your attention into the surrounding countryside while in that state. In that outward attention try to let the etheric natural surrounding make an impression on you; dont force it, just patiently wait and allow it to present. You can also extend yourself into the Earth, or outward into the forests; then come back. Or breath in the Earth; breath in forests. The idea is to learn to extend and mix yourself with your surrounding so your current form gets more pliable - to feel it. With practice one can reach quite far.

I guess I will also say this is why I discourage one from being too self centric; one needs to broaden one's 'scope' of awareness beyond signature forms that are similar to human to encounter the very non-human forms cuz lots of stuff is mixed together in focus 12. If one is naturally closely indentified with, or fond of animals, I think one is more likely to be able to tune into these Earth aspects as one is already familiar with relating to non-humans.

Lastly, off hand, I think crop circles come from some specific cultured species; dont think natural Earth spirits are the source of those symbolic communications, but I dont know. I only know nothing has given me any inside info bout the crop circles.

Nameless and Plume like this.
  15. MtnGoat

MtnGoat Voyager

16. Plume

Plume Trailblazer

Very good , I definitely will try this , I was looking into getting more practice of the Qigong exercise its been on my mind for a little while and did try some with a friend this summer but did not pursue the routine that I had set up for me in the morning, :cool:...because... well thats just plain me o_O all over the placeand doing way to much at once:rolleyes:
    I would like to elaborate more on the crop circles soon, it has some interesting studies that were done and if anyone interested we can give some opinion on the mystery.
    Got to go I have a concert tomorrow with the choir at some festival :confused: ... should be fun.

17. MtnGoat

MtnGoat Voyager

Your could call the Cardinal Spirits before you do your outdoor meditation in 12, but you need some smudge. Hard to fine in New England

18. MtnGoat

MtnGoat Voyager

If your near the ocean, whale consciousnesses in F12 are there too

19. Plume

Plume Trailblazer

Look at that:D I posted at 11:11 :rolleyes:
    And Mtngoat yours was a master numbers;)
    I guess it is a sign to get my Qigong practice back on track:)
    Smudge... yes I think I may be able to get this, if it is the same thing that we use here. I am not so familiar with all the little trick and rituals that is practice from my native friends, I just watch and respect their knowledge but I could easily get sage, we had to use it when we did the funeral of my best friend Cindy. Her boyfriend was Mohawk and did a beautiful celebration with native practice and also a viking practice with a boat on fire floating away with her ashes.
    Her wishes , we built a small boat with wheat (for being a true cowgirl living in Alberta )and metal wire looking like a viking ship.
    Anyway no need to think about that. o_O
    I miss her so much...
    no not near ocean just the Ottawa river:D