Can Someone Say What is Up with Anal Probes

Discussion in 'Experiences in Physical Reality' started by Nameless, Jul 9, 2017.

1. Sinera

Sinera Seeker

Interesting. But it was a kind of vibrations still?
    For me it was way different than that. A chilly (but not cold) feel around the skin, not vibrating. Almost like goosebumps, but not quite. More electric. Hard to describe.

Nameless likes this.
  2. Shu-Man

Shu-Man Navigator

I call that the "Ultra or Hyper" awareness stage. Where you become incredibly aware of your physical body.

Some times the next thing I feel is like the beginning of a "Phantom Wiggle". Mine starts with that "inner chill", just like you said, almost like goosebumps. It seems like a vibration, but at the time it is very low frequency. This happens during the return back to a physical focus after a "non conscious" spontaneous exit.

Last edited: Jul 11, 2017
    Nameless likes this.
  3. MtnGoat

MtnGoat Voyager

Incredible awareness of the body is focus 11; nothing far reaching about it. If one really has an 'ultra awareness' one doesnt even remember being human.... in my opinion that is.

Nameless likes this.
  4. Shu-Man

Shu-Man Navigator

So what you are saying is that at the end of an experience we walk back through the focus levels too. Ex, from deep in a Focus 27, then hitting lower focus levels until we are back completely in the physical. That's not difficult to understand. Your right there is nothing far reaching in that.

What does ultra awareness have to do with not being human? Everyone occasionally has a heightened awareness . Some more than others. Heightened, ultra, hyper, they all are words that describe the same thing here, which is a higher level than normal. When I was younger I used to call it my "Spidey sense tingling" and it saved me many times.

Nameless likes this.
  5. MtnGoat

MtnGoat Voyager

I didn't say that it has to do with "not being human". What I'm saying is that in far reaching awareness, one is no longer concerned or bothering to be aware of the body; think out-of-body of the out-of-body. Being fascinated, engrossed, or enamored with body buzzes is not an ultra aware state; its still being concentric in awareness. As I've said many times one cannot have far reaching awareness while focused on self.

Focus levels are not implicitly higher or lower than other respective levels.

Nameless likes this.
  6. Sinera

Sinera Seeker

It was about the re-entry experience. That is indeed when you get your body awareness back and is maybe part of the re-integration proces when you 'wake up' to the physical (get full body focus again).

I also remember similar experiences just before returning 'back' to body. E.g. once I experienced my breathing very loud for 2-3 seconds, as if I was 'in my chest or lungs' or so before fully re-integrating and getting complete wake-state "in"-body-focus.

Nameless likes this.
  7. MtnGoat

MtnGoat Voyager

My OBEs, if we insist on that buzzword, are done wide awake in meditation. Sure i am aware initially that the body just twitch, or that i am snoring as per TMI's focus 10 body asleep-mind awake state (initially), but I am rarely affected by re-entry physical effects. On occasion i am aware on re-entry of how unfamiliar it is to have a body at all and i have to get use to that - having a body again, but the body is calmly waiting for me to come back. Largely speaking there is no kundalini rushes, no rampid ringing, buzzing, or all that stuff. And the few times there are, I do not attribute that to any advanced, or ultra awareness.

I do not have any physical symptoms I turn to to define the quality of my experiences; the body doesnt matter anymore. That is all immaterial.

8. MtnGoat

MtnGoat Voyager