Bruce Moen

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by subtle traveler, Nov 11, 2017.

1. subtle traveler

subtle traveler Vanguard

For those that know him or have read his books or maybe even attended one of his workshops, I have learned this morning that Bruce Moen has started his transition from the 3D. His wife, Pharon, informed a small group of TMI people that I currently interact with (e.g., how I learned about this).

For those that do not know Bruce, he became what I might point to as one Monroe's second grouping of explorers (e.g., he came along after Tom Campbell and other originals). He wrote five books (if I remember correctly) and conducted workshops on how to use imagination as a simple technique to initiate the out of body experience.

I never met him myself, but I have read some of his writings and briefly participated in his forum called Afterlife Knowledge. He has been ill for a while now, so this news may not surprise some. I do not know if Moen ever visited this forum, but it seems like a reasonable place to share this information.

2. Sinera

Sinera Seeker

His work on this plane will be remembered, I'm sure. I have read two of his books and occasionally looked into his forum, too. He was a great contributor to the field of OBE and retrievals in particular.

Bee and subtle traveler like this.
  3. subtle traveler

subtle traveler Vanguard

4. Bee

Bee Navigator Staff Member

That's sad to hear. I have one of his books, enjoyed his appearances on YouTube.

Ditto Sinera, I'm sure his work will be remembered for a long time to come.

B

5. Shu-Man

Shu-Man Navigator

I listened to his videos and have a few PDF's from him. He will be sorely missed! :(

He never has to worry about being the target for a Retrieval. He has evolved far beyond than that. I think his next duty will be more to be a member of that "structured" system there. Just like here in this physical realm, there is always a "changing of the Guard" there as well.

6. subtle traveler

subtle traveler Vanguard

Something unusual happened today with someone that I follow closely. I have shared several times (here) about Frank DeMarco's skills as a communicator with the non-physical.

Well ... he had a newer non-physical visitor this morning ... yup, Bruce Moen. If interested, their very brief chat is here:

http://ofmyownknowledge.com/2017/11/15/an-upwelling/

Apparently, Moen has completed the transition to a non-3D perspective.

A helpful map tip to readers. The first section (Bruce) is with Moen. The second section (Heads & Tails) is communication with a non-human group of beings currently working with DeMarco after he talks with Moen. The third section (Typing) is DeMarco beginning to ask questions but not receiving or perceiving a response from the non-physical (twice).

Last edited: Nov 15, 2017 at 9:13 PM
  7. CFTraveler

CFTraveler Navigator Staff Member

That is too bad. I also liked his publications, have one of his books.

8. Bee

Bee Navigator Staff Member

Nice find ST;) thanks I'll go have a look.

Cheers!

9. subtle traveler

subtle traveler Vanguard