Best TMI Gateway track

Discussion in 'Methods and Techniques' started by jkmac, Oct 26, 2017.

1. jkmac

jkmac Sojourner

A couple years ago I attended TMI for the Gateway program.

Like all attendees, they gave me a CD with all the audio material: WaveI I-Wave VII.

Of course the series of tracks build various skills.

My question is: rather than go through all the tracks in series I would like to focus on a single one to try and project.

Can anyone suggest a particular track that would be best to focus on for a while?

2. novice

novice Navigator Staff Member

I've never used the tapes but have read posts by others. It's been years, but I believe most recommend wave 1 as the most bang for the buck.

3. jkmac

jkmac Sojourner

Hmm. Not sure sure I believe this.

First: Wave I is a whole CD and not a track.
    Second: it only covers very basic skills and only through Focus 10 which is not very advanced.

Thanks for suggestion though.

4. novice

That's correct. However, if you are just starting out, the basics is where you should begin. If you have enough controlled experience to reach and maintain focus 10, then you can easily move on to other tracts/levels. As I said, I've never heard/used them so I can't make a recommendation there.

I'm not directing this comment at you but rather the western culture in general. People tend to skip or skim over basic skills wanting to reach the more advanced levels/stages - and this applies to all skills/craft: cooking, mechanics, sports, science, it doesn't matter. People are always in a rush to get through the basics as if they are unimportant or trivial, when the reality is that you can't reach/utilize the advance skills/data/levels without a solid understanding of the basics required to reach those levels.

5. jkmac

jkmac Sojourner

You have to remember- I am not just "starting out". I attended a week long TMI course where we progressed through many of the Wave phases. We weren't allowed to skip over anything. And I worked with the material for several months after coming home with the CDs. So I'm very familiar with the material. I would guess I have maybe 150 hours or more of hemisync time.

The missing link here is that TMI didn't leave me with a clear idea of which track to use to repeatedly try to go OBE. With something around 40 tracks to choose from it's confusing.

So what I am trying to see if there anyone reading this that is a TMI grad and user that has a fav track they use to accomplish this.

6. novice

What I'm about to say is not intended to sound trite or condescending in anyway whatsoever, but ... your response made me smile. I completely understand that you've made a big investment in terms of time and money and commitment, which is great! But you need to also understand that one week at TMI and/or a few months of practice is a drop in the bucket to the amount of time most people invest to do this.

Then I'm not the one to answer. I've never been to TMI nor have I ever used hemisync or any kind of binaural beat.

7. Plume

Plume Trailblazer

Oh ! I got some tapes and I think it is good to start from the beginning , but go to maybe the levels focus 12 and up for maybe moving ahead, I still have not made any practice time to continue but I do not want to skip any because it doesn't have to be too long on the first one. I will post my progress with time and you can see that I am in no rush :rolleyes: at all so if your patient like I am :D you will feel all the benefit of all levels;)
    You know it is all about having that very repetitive practice at the same hours or days and let it flow with confidence that you will experience something and anything is something worth noting :)

8. subtle traveler

subtle traveler Vanguard

This is good advice.

It reminds me how I read Willian Buhlman's second book and then it took me 42 days of practicing daily (Buhlman recommended practicing for 30 to 60 days) before I started having focus 12 types of experiences (e.g., seeing beyond my physical body).

This is a good reminder also, Ingrid. I do not think any of us here at the EIC forum (except maybe 1 person) have been to TMI.

9. MtnGoat

MtnGoat Navigator

As
    As you know there are more lessons on track then then provided during the course at TMI. There is no need to work thru every exercise or believe one must become 'accomplished' at one focus level before moving on. Focus on 12; there's a lot of potential there. Maybe work w the intuition tracks with strong intention. Then is f15 doesnt seem like much, move on to F21. But if you obsessed with wanting an OBE Focus 10-12 is best for that.

For real exploration, certainly focus on 12 and 21 in terms of free flow practice sessions. You may do sessions back to back: do f21 and back to intuition in 12.... for example. About 400 hours was when I no longer needed hemi-sync; probably could have done that much earlier if I knew to try (F12-F42).

That is because there is no clear link. But F10-F12 (maybe as far as F21) is generally where that would happen, of course if you keep trying to get an OBE F15-F21 will not be as strong. Like I've said before, I nearly never hear people at TMI (thru Starlines) bother even considering an OBE. And Bulhman is full of baloney about an OBE workshop that exists in F27. No one in F23-F27 needs an OBE (they are not among the physical living) What a ridiculous notion. F23-F27 are already non-physical.

You do not get to the galactic core's stargate dragging some astral body around.

Bee likes this.