BBQ the return!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Bee, May 3, 2017.

1. Plume

Plume Vanguard

Oh! Happy mothers day for the girls here:D we had our ladies night already...
    So for that I had the pleasure to have an nap this morning all alone here, a very rare things, so nice. I had many exit back and forth try to run through my door as fast as I could to go to the garage with this very lucidity and physically felt slow and a little stupid too by repeating stay focus,clarity it was sunny and bright, I looked around very frustrated and got back with knowing again that it was not going to bear fruit, all kind of objects and nothings that look right, so got back to the body for a minute, record the memory of it all and phase out again with again all the vibrations, I kind of like them, anyway I was out in my back yard and did a lot of acrobatic move having fun and notice many cars driving around, my thought was Jeez! I feel like going totally naked to feel the nature, wind and all the texture but maybe... they will see me:confused:I think my physical sense were very acute at that moment and after reading that we are more then our physical I might of been puting to much importance on the sense. Really tricky to find a balance but it sure feels good to become aware of how intense it can get. :D
    Anyway I did not put an intention to go meet with any for I am working my method and fine tuning my awareness which is so good latly. So happy about that.
    My best phasing sessions are after a good night sleep, there is no way I can achieve so much throught the night. So for me to attempt to meet it has to be Saturday mornings or Sundays when the house is empty.
    I have a feeling we are on a roll, lets keep the momentum by keeping the fun and practices so we can change the world for ever and ever, just had to say that:D the kid in me :rolleyes: sorry...;)
    Dont know where to draw the line between pretending and reality anymore...

Shu-Man, Nameless and novice like this.
  2. Shu-Man

Shu-Man Navigator

First off. Happy Mother's Day to all the Moms out there! :)

Now to my questions for Novice. Novice, how do you know you are a Dragon? Do you see yourself in 3rd person/Dragon, lol, first? Do you see your talons or wings or do you just "know" it? I know you mentioned the sound and the "stream of flame". But did you already know you were a Dragon at that point?

The reason I ask is because I just finished my afternoon Phase/soak. I guess this is my new chosen method for NP "intended" destinations. My LDs seem to have taken on more of a school, lesson every day approach.
    While soaking I heard a "real" plane fly over head. I focused on the sound of it. We don't get many low flying planes out here in the country. At least not before "crop dusting" season that is.
    The sound soon created a visual and once again I was flying. I saw I was soon flying over water and that there was a Island below me, but I ignored it stayed the course. It was great. I then had the thought, "How did Novice know she was a Dragon. I have never looked at my "body" while flying before. I always thought I was just a point of consciousness and didn't need a body. But this time, I became aware of my body. I saw the talons, the wings, so I knew I was a Dragon. That makes more sense then anything, knowing me, lol.
    I then flew really high and was enjoying it until something flew past me at a very quick speed. I looked down and took chase. I soon saw that that something was a "tattered/beaten" Dragon tumbling and plummeting downwards.
    I had to act quick, so I sped up a bit faster than the Dragon was moving and then I began to slow down while being directly in front of it. This slowed it's decent down as well and I could safely land with it on my back.
    Once landed I saw that there was some kind of get together occurring on the Island and luckily a couple of the people had medical knowledge and could help the wounded Dragon.
    _____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Last edited: May 18, 2017
    Nameless and Plume like this.
  3. Plume

Plume Vanguard

Very cool Shu-man
    Perfect :) the Faire it is.
    Just to also add to the question you posted for Novice, I did wonder about how I look when I was flying, my first experience last year I was aware of some black wings feathers in front of me and was worried that it would get wet so I made a move higher. That could be the only time I did remember seing something thay was not my own arms.

Nameless likes this.
  4. Nameless

Nameless Voyager

I really like this Shu. With this being a common practice for you the rest of us should be able to zero in on your tent fairly easily. I hope so at least. When does the faire begin and end?

I also have question for Novice. Do you feel you are the dragon or borrowing the dragon or something else? If you've answered this before my apologies.

Since we will be changing the location I think I will still leave a register at the BBQ, just to see how that goes. Would be interesting to see if we actually can leave a mark when we visit.

I like STs idea to call out screen names so I intend to do that as well.

Happy Mother's Day!

5. subtle traveler

subtle traveler Vanguard

I don't see a usefulness in bouncing around from target to target yet ... so I am opting out of that individually ...

I am willing to continue to work with the BBQ target when others here decide to focus again there ...

Nameless likes this.
  6. novice

novice Navigator Staff Member

I have an appt early this morning, but I'll answer these questions later this aftrnoon.

Nameless likes this.
  7. novice

novice Navigator Staff Member

The first time I connected, which was last thursday evening/friday morning, I hadn't intended to be a dragon. I was trying to think of what to focus on at the time and the only thing that came to mind was the landing pad from last year when Bee joked about having one for a dragon. When I focused on the landing pad, I apparently, and completely by accident, also included 'dragon' in the focus. So when I arrived I was shocked I was a dragon. I never saw myself as a dragon, though. It was one of those things you just 'know.' When I connected again the following night, Friday night/saturday morning, I intentionally went as a dragon. I did this because of all of the jokes back and forth about me being a dragon. I personally rarely perceive people as bodies. They are always there as a presence. I will occasionally perceive a body part but usually it's how I translate something they do. I may perceive a hand waving which is how my mind interprets their intention. Assuming that others have similar issues, and knowing none of us have physically met, I thought seeing a black dragon would both increase lucidity from the shock of seeing it as well easily identify who I was to others.

As for hearing the sounds as I walked/stomped last night, I admit that was unusual. I rarely hear things like this. When I do, it's always for a reason. Kind of like when I 'see' bodies/parts. I wasn't aware of the reason, and I'm still not totally certain, but right after that is when I decided to fly and then blow flames in the sky as a way of getting other's attention. It seems that Nameless did perceive the flames. So she could have been the prompt for me hearing the sound I was making and deciding to fly instead.

As I said, I never perceive a body for myself when I'm out unless it's relevant to a message/information I need at that moment. When I fly, or move, or anything while np a body is never on my mind. When flying, I just feel like my consciousness is moving 'through space/air.' That's how I perceive it. I never do a superman pose or any other body movement to fly. I simply 'think' it and go.

It's more like I'm wearing a coat. I'm still me inside, I'm just changing how I appear on the outside. Not the best analogy but it's what comes to mind.

Bee, Nameless and Plume like this.
  8. Plume

Plume Vanguard

Novice ,
    that does make sense what you said about flying, I never think about what I look like or even take a position to soar, it happen mostly automatically. I only feel the movement like a point of consciousness. I think maybe at that particular one time that I saw wings and was worry about getting them wet might of been a message to move up and I arrived above the clouds so cool:) and called out is anyone here o_O I was looking for the BBQ place. I did think it was interesting that there was rain and it was grey, maybe it was little point, speks that could be something else, but my mind interpreted like water droplets.
    Thank you for that, helpful analysis now that I have more experiences;)

9. Plume

Plume Vanguard

:cool:No visit to the BBQ today for me when I had my meditation in this morning. I had some kind of interesting lucidity happening though , with a focus on a person coming into my awareness, a man all dressed up in period clothing, hat and vest with glasses, It looked so clear and real but that was a short moment.
    My thought were also to go to the Fair and visit Shu-man , so maybe I was at some market place but I think I created a fun scene with many people gatherings and it all suddenly made me aware of my hands that morphed , that was when I state my intention more firmly to reach my real destination, It was interesting the movement of traveling through space close to the land and being aware of the distances, my thoughts were how far do I need to go ...and at the same time I felt like I was going into a deep sleep.
    This practice was good again for perceiving the differences in subtle changes when I become aware or dreaming.
    I may have an other nap later. :D
    Got to gardening.
    First an other coffee ;)

Bee and Nameless like this.
  10. Nameless

Nameless Voyager

Plume seems you may have made it to the fair even if for only a moment. I had intended on attempting both the fair and the BBQ but got side-tracked and completely forgot. I did have quite a learning experience though so will put that one down in my journal.

Plume likes this.
  11. Plume

Plume Vanguard

:confused:hard to know if I did but the focus is fun anyway, I just need a destination and a reason to do some traveling :rolleyes: Just my nature to be a dreamer with not always a direction ...I can easily be all over and not very focus, and if I want to change the world for ever I better be a bit serious would you say...:) so this help me make me have a discipline. ...Faire , BBQ and what ever come up. I will again next Saturday morning on my meditation in the morning