AmaraRosabella's Dream Diary

Discussion in 'General Experiences' started by AmaraRosabella, Jun 20, 2017.

1. AmaraRosabella

AmaraRosabella Seeker

9/5/17

I was with my boyfriend. We went to the river I always swim at. The current looked strong so I didn't want to go in but he did. He went off the ledge we were on into the water. He started getting dragged by the current and would fall down a waterfall thing so he grabbed this side and was hanging on to this side part. I watched for a few seconds hoping he could pull himself out but he wasn't so I jumped into the water and put my body against the side so I wouldn't get dragged in too. I grabbed his arm and started pulling him, he was slipping from my hands so I drilled my nails into him. I finally pulled him out of the current and saved him.

2. AmaraRosabella

AmaraRosabella Seeker

9/5/17

I was in a van and someone was driving. It was icy out and the van slipped off the road. It went off the side and they were trying to drive back on but it slid down the slope and went into the water. It went underwater quickly. I saw a man banging on the front windshield and then a women swam out. I think I was there too, or also just watching. I don't really know but someone grabbed another person pulling them out to save them. Oh yeah then I jumped back into the water because the man was still in there but I saw his eyes and I saw this white circle light in both of them. I was told that means he was dead I guess but that's not exactly how they said it and so I swam back up and left him...Then I waved my arms at oncoming cars and told them to call the cops. They said they would and drove off. I ended up walking down the road. There was snow and I went far away but then I walked back. There was a line now from the cops so no one would go down that road because of the accident. I talked to them and told them what happened.

Bee and subtle traveler like this.
  3. AmaraRosabella

AmaraRosabella Seeker

This man just died yesterday at this river I go swimming at so that's probably why I had these water dreams last night...

4. subtle traveler

subtle traveler Vanguard

Yes, it seems like it is related (good observation). You seem very connected to the river (like you are somehow aware of the various energies around it).

How do you feel about this experience with the dying man? How do you feel about the river?

The first dream about your boyfriend also seems tied into this, but in a different way. The first dream reflects your strong feelings about him (e.g., you are saving him, you are not letting go).

AmaraRosabella likes this.
  5. AmaraRosabella

AmaraRosabella Seeker

I don't know. I feel fine still to go swimming there. I guess he was on the cliff part to go swinging from the rope swing and he fell off the side onto the rocks. I just heard the details this morning. I've jumped off that cliff part a few years ago... kinda scary now. I don't think I'll be going on that cliff anymore.

Yeah well I was talking about the current at the river with my mom last night. She was saying she didn't want me swimming alone there anymore. I'm not scared though.

6. AmaraRosabella

AmaraRosabella Seeker

07SEP2017

I just saw a fire scene in this show and got a flashback of this dream.

There was fire. The house was on fire and we were trying to use this drill grinder thing to drill out a big opening in the window. My cousin was there and I wanted to save them. That's all I remember now.

7. subtle traveler

subtle traveler Vanguard

Welcome back! (your picture is up again)

Someone must be feeling better :rolleyes: (gee, I wonder why)

8. AmaraRosabella

AmaraRosabella Seeker

Lol thanks I am. :] lol

Plume likes this.
  9. subtle traveler

subtle traveler Vanguard

good to see you "giggling again"

10. Plume

Plume Trailblazer

:) I come once in a while to check on you dream, very interesting about the river experience.

11. AmaraRosabella

AmaraRosabella Seeker

8/9/17

I was with my twin and my Aunt. I think it was my Aunt. We were going down this trail in the town I grew up in... I saw this big creature on the left, I think it was white. We had a fourwheeler so I hopped on with my Aunt driving and my twin in the back with me. She was trying to go fast so the monster wouldn't get us but the fourwheeler went over a rock and rolled sideways. We put it back up and all got on again but then I fell off and they kept going... I ran but the fourwheeler was ahead of me now. Then we ended up at this place. There was this thing sticking out of the ground. I think I twisted open the top and maybe water was in it. It reminded me that it lead underground and you climbed up it to escape. But now this monster thing caught up to us... he ended up being okay I guess... he complimented all the girls with me but when he went to me he said something about lines near my mouth and because I've been using chapstick. He just bashed my appearance. I was really upset. When we left we were walking around this town. This girl was saying how she got diamonds from the monster thing and it made me feel worse. So I just walked away from them all. I grabbed a beer I found and started drinking. During my walk I went past this group of dogs. They were cute. There was a mastiff and I let them sniff my hand when I tried walking through them. They were trying to follow me and I was getting a little tangled up in them all. I saw this cute little white dog, she had one blue and one green eye. I told the owner the dog was beautiful and I left.

I kept walking and saw a man who I thought might be a cop. I didn't have my ID with me so I hid the beer at my side. I walked further and looked up at the sky. There were a few dark clouds but also white so I thought it might rain.

Then I was in my sisters room. She was asleep and woke up. She was going through school essays she had done and I told her that she's good at doing them.

12. AmaraRosabella

AmaraRosabella Seeker

9/11/17

I was at the trail that goes down to the river. I saw a baby in a swing seat swinging by itself. I thought why is the baby alone and then I saw a person hung that was like 20 feet from the baby. I stopped the baby from swinging fast and I picked them up. When I went to try climbing up the side hill I saw a few zombies coming down so I looked up at the trail part and more were coming that way. I froze up and didn't know what to do. They got closer and then I woke up.

13. AmaraRosabella

AmaraRosabella Seeker

9/12/17 Experience

I was in my bedroom, something was touching me and I couldn't get it to stop. It felt really uncomfortable and I was trying to fight but it wouldn't work. Then I realized I could get out of myself and I ran out of my bedroom door, down the hallway and I jumped off over the porch side and flew. I flew up high into the trees and into the sky. Then I remember seeing the pole lines and then I flew to a mountain. I think my mom was climbing it. I'm not sure, it gets really blurry now. But I remember dancing next to a mirror and then flying and seeing myself in the air, it looked really cool. I remember lifting up a group of bad things with my mind but they weren't zombies surprisingly. Maybe they were werewolves. I picked up one at first and I smashed it into the ground, then I smashed multiple into the ground.

14. AmaraRosabella

AmaraRosabella Seeker

13SEP2017

I was with my Aunt from my Dad's side. She was in the bathroom with me and I was trying to see if we looked similar/related. I looked at her face and then at mine in the mirror.

subtle traveler likes this.
  15. AmaraRosabella

AmaraRosabella Seeker

Dream 14SEP2017

I was hiding in a room. These people were coming after us in this building, which might have been a school. I started putting makeup on and I think I was with someone else. Then this man opened the door and grabbed the person with me. I squeezed myself into the side of this mattress near the wall and threw the sheet over myself. This dog came over and was sniffing my hand. I remember saying something in my mind to the dog. Probably like saying something to make the dog go away so the man wouldn't find me. Then I just lifted up and peeked out. The man didn't seem to see me yet so I went back under but then he did see me. I just remember he pulled out a knife and I was scared. I backed away from him. He didn't stab me but that's all I can remember.

16. AmaraRosabella

AmaraRosabella Seeker

17SEP2017

I was fighting zombies with a few other people. They were coming into the building and walking around it. I think it was like a porch because I could see them outside easily. I had a whip and I was lashing it at their neck. I kept lashing and saw it digging deeper into their throat until finally it cut their heads off. This zombie was close to me and I kept lashing at it with the whip. It was cornering me so I pushed past it to get more room and just kept hitting the whip against their neck. Then I was in another building. This zombie women came through these doors. She had a chainsaw so I grabbed it from her and I started putting it against her neck. I pressed the button and it was sawing into her throat and cut her head off. Then I remember taking a second to calm down like it was kind of traumatic.. I went out the doors to see how I can block them and this zombie was there. There were chairs around so I picked up a folded metal chair and I started swinging it at the zombies head and cut their head off. Then I looked into this room and saw a cockateil in this cage and a baby cockateil with food and water. I smiled and wanted to protect them and bring them inside to a safer place. I saw this little kitten run by but it was really fast and I didn't think I'd be able to catch it. I started putting chairs against the doors to the building to block it and I went back into the building and saw another bird cage with cockateils in it.

17. AmaraRosabella

AmaraRosabella Seeker

18SEP2017

I was with my best friend and my family dog Chester. I caught Chester because he was running around without a leash and I picked him up saying good boy and petting him. Then I was sliding down this snowy mountain, well it was really clear and like a big slide with turns so I started going really fast but I held onto Chester tightly and I pressed my feet into the snow to slow down. Chester started licking my face and we went all the way down. Then my friend was worried he upset me or did something wrong. I can't remember why now.